Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

October Gathering 2022

Go down 
+28
Maagistar
Memories
Tara
Lapis
speedy
downfive
cloudypuff
Muggy
lostfanboy
zenpaii
JJ
catlover
Maple
xaandiir
cotton
Snickerdoodle
Arcana
Romantica
Holly
King Falcon I
Karuna
kjSage
oryx
Nerd
Kitty
Ash
Grey
Reaper King
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1256

October Gathering 2022 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyFri 7 Oct 2022 - 16:59

Stoatpaw perked up slightly at the mention of siblings. He didn't really have any family members, but he knew he couldn't just tell her that. It would only make their conversation awkward, and he wanted to avoid that at all costs. "No siblings, but I wouldn't mind meeting your some time! If they're any bit as great as you are then I'm sure we'd all get along." Stoatpaw's attention was drawn by the Shadowclan leader's announcement. Predators in Skyclan territory, huh? Something about that felt very familiar.

Stoatpaw is talking to Lightpaw
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyFri 7 Oct 2022 - 19:29

Hawkshriek

Hawkshriek smiled softly in reply, thinking back to when he'd met his mother again in his Moonstone Journey. Who would've thought? The name actually suited her. "Maybe. Still, you might not believe me when I say this, but during my Moonstone Journey — she happened to be the StarClan cat I met with. And oh, was I surprised. She seemed so.. excitable and glad to see me, that the prefix 'spring' really suited her then!" Simply the memory made him chuckle. "Well, she was a really calm and caring mother. I loved her as Maplespring, and I love her as Mapleleaf, either way. And no, not at all! You're good. I ramble sometimes, too."

Hawkshriek is talking to Blazefang!

Crowspirit

"Nice to meet you, Asterpaw!" Crowspirit blinked as dozens of questions were poured onto her — but she was glad to answer! She knew how curious she was as an apprentice. Still, hadn't they just recently gotten out from SkyClan? Perhaps Asterpaw just hadn't talked to her clanmates, or he was too young. "Ooh, very different. Major incidents happened in the last couple of moons — like the flood that divided our clan into different territories. And I happened to arrive at SkyClan with some of my clanmates. Your territory is much rockier, and filled with taller trees than ShadowClan."

"We do hunt at night! It's ShadowClan's specialty. And no, not at all! I can see very clearly. You get used to it after a while, and it doesn't become as threatening." She smiled. "SkyClan hunts large birds, I know. But I've rarely gotten to see it in actual action. Have you hunted larger ones before — or simply, as apprentices, you aim for easier prey?"

Crowspirit is talking to Asterpaw!

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyFri 7 Oct 2022 - 19:59

CLOUDDREAM
-

Clouddream padded into the clearing that hosted the Gathering once more. She hadn't been to one in awhile but she thought it was good to try and attend one every once and awhile. She found a place near the edge of the clearing and stared up at the rock. She hadn't really gotten time to talk with anyone, but that was fine by her.

She wasn't really listening to the announcements, she never really did.

MARSHMALLOW
-

Marshmallow was not happy to be attending the Gathering. She wanted to be home right now, and the last time she went to a Gathering, she wanted to kill a certain medicine cat of a certain clan. Drawing in a deep sigh, she sat somewhere- away from Scorchtalon- and turned her attention to the leaders on the rocks.

Why did I want to attend, again?

Clouddream is open!

Marshmallow is open... But she seems rather grumpy.

Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6042

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyFri 7 Oct 2022 - 20:51

Leopardsun listened as Nightstar relayed their news and announcements. She wondered vaguely what they would think of the new policies, sought out the apprentices in the crowd as their names were called, purred loudly as Honeylight's new name was acknowledged, and held her head high with pride as he officially declared her new position (and how strange it was, that it was still new when in the scramble to rebuild their lives it hadn't felt like it). The warning of predators had her remembering that she needed to arrange more scouting patrols- she couldn't keep doing them all on her own, but she didn't want any other warrior going alone; it was a balancing act. Surely they would run out of places to hide eventually.

(Of course not. Or if they did, it wouldn't last. If there was a way to be rid of them, some cat would have done it by now.)

As Nightstar wrapped up ShadowClan's news, ThunderClan's leader was quick to speak. So ThunderClan had lost a leader as well- a tragedy, and she felt a pang of sympathy. Mottlestar named her deputy and a single warrior, and relayed the rest of their news quickly and concisely. Leopardsun could certainly respect that.

"...I'm sorry for your loss."

The words were quiet. Whether they were heard or acknowledged wasn't up to her, but it felt right so she had spoken them all the same.
Nightdancer blinked as she was approached by another cat. "I-" She recalled her other, less-than-pleasant encounters with cats outside of ThunderClan, and resolved to be polite rather than making more enemies- with Roseburn, it hadn't gone so badly, but they had certainly gotten off to a rough start. "Nightdancer of ThunderClan. I don't mind."

She didn't feel like talking all that much, but it felt- nice, in some small way, to have company for a moment.

Mottlestar called her name, and this was a moment she was meant to take pride in; she held her head high and puffed out her chest and willed herself to feel it. To relish in the acknowledgement of her accomplishments, the name she had worked so hard to earn.

(The first of her siblings to become a warrior. Eggdrop didn't count, she had been a medicine cat; Nightdancer was first. The title was hers, not that it mattered now when there was no one left to challenge it.)

(The only one left.)

Though she stood proud, she wanted to shrink in on herself instead. She had been an apprentice for so long, and they wouldn't know what she had gone through; any cat who had seen her before would simply think she had taken far too long.

She didn't want to speak, but the silence was burning like fire under her fur. "Your name is... Quite pretty." That wasn't much of anything, even if it wasn't offensive, so she tried again. "Is it true you climb trees?"

Genuine curiosity shone through in her voice this time. Learning was her first love, after all.

(The first that was still with her, if nothing else.)

Nightdancer is talking to Moonlily!

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyFri 7 Oct 2022 - 22:50

Perchstar blinked in slight surprise to see Mottlerose on the rock again. She had been up here just last month... had Minnowstar not recovered from his sickness in so long a time? A creeping fear began to sneak into her stomach. Either way, she nodded to the other leaders as they arrived, Shrikestar and Briarstar being the last two. After a little while of silence, filled only by the chattering of their Clans below, Nightstar took the initiative to start the Gathering. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised he would want to, given the little I know about him. I certainly didn't want to start the Gathering on my first foray as leader. She listened quietly to his announcements, merely flicking an ear at his mention of predator troubles. It seemed like RiverClan was not the only ones who had an influx of intruders during greenleaf. Still, since they shared no borders with the marshes, perhaps the problem would not pass over back to them. She was also unimpressed by the declaration of border-strengthening, but again, it was no issue for a Clan they were across the entire forest from.

Mottlerose spoke next-- no... Mottlestar. Perchstar's suspicions were confirmed at the gentle, motherly voice naming Minnowfin by his old name. At least he wasn't dead. Still, the friendly deputy who had listened to her when no one else had... he had deserved his time as leader. It was disheartening to hear that such a bad illness had forced him to step down. She lowered her head briefly, allowing herself that one moment to feel grief. The rest, she could feel later. Shrikestar's brief announcements passed in one ear and out the other. Then, it was her turn.

"RiverClan is also faring well," Perchstar announced, her face perfectly neutral. No trace of sorrow remained from the one moment of head-bowed silence. "We have no shortage of fish, and no shortage of warriors." She turned her head, meeting Mottlestar's gaze for a moment. "We offer our condolences for Minnowfin's sickness, and hope that he has a peaceful retirement." No new apprentices or warriors... her announcements were brief, short and simple. There was no need to make a declaration of strength or of her border policies. Those were irrelevant to the larger portion of the forest as long as the Code was being followed. Dipping her head to signify that she was finished speaking, Perchstar stepped back among the other leaders, awaiting Briarstar's words to conclude the Gathering.

--

Flutterpetal smiled happily at the tom's friendliness. "Honeylight is such a wonderful name too!" he purred. "It really fits you. If you'd be willing to teach me, I'd love to learn how to make them! But if right now isn't a good time, we could always meet later." He glanced over to Adderdawn, noticing the amused grin on his brother's face. He nodded at him in thanks for saving the poppies from being blown away. His own small, black paw moved for them, rolling one over to Honeylight's larger golden feet. "These are poppies. They're the flowers of the same plant that poppyseeds come from. WindClan has a lot of pretty flowers! They grow out in this big field in the territory. Wish I could show it to you." His tail flicked in annoyance. Border this, borders that... it would be so much better if everyone could see the flowers. Why couldn't they just share? He shook away the thought with a smile. "Here, you can have a poppy if you want! There's plenty more where that came from back in the field. I learned a lot of flowers from Batsong... she's the medicine cat. They know a lot of the flowers. Maybe you can try asking your medicine cat about them sometime! I'm sure they'd love to teach you." His voice was warm and friendly. "I'm sure you'll learn in no time!" He stopped talking when the announcements began, cheering when he recognized both Honeylight's name and his brother Adderdawn's. This tom must be around the same age as them, then. He loved Gatherings... the one time he was allowed to be friends with every other kind of cat. Why couldn't the Clans be like this all the time?

Flutterpetal is speaking with Honeylight and Adderdawn.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptySat 8 Oct 2022 - 5:53

🪨【Brookstone】🪨

Brookstone had decided on going through this Gathering on her own. She was usually up for company, but tonight wasn't one of those times. She kept an eye out for her clanmates, specifically Stormdance, but didn't approach them. She chose a cozy spot near the back of the clearing when the clan arrived at Fourtrees and proceeded to nap while she waited for the Gathering to commence.

The Shadowclan leader's voice awoke her and she groggily sat up to try and pay attention to the leaders as they spoke, one after the other. There were a lot of changes in leadership going on but it seemed that they were all finally settling down in their respective clans. There wasn't much else noteworthy to the she-cat. She settled back down once more and waited for it to conclude.

║🪨 Brookstone is NOT open for conversations! 🪨║

🌲 Forestbreeze has chosen to forgo this Gathering! 🌲

October Gathering 2022 - Page 5 1f339 Briarpaw has also chosen to forgo this Gathering! October Gathering 2022 - Page 5 1f339

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptySat 8 Oct 2022 - 11:30

Woolywing shook his head with a smile. "No worries, really. I should expect to be approached by cats at a Gathering!" He gave a light laugh. This was his element. Polite conversation with someone who didn't know him, had no expectations from him. WindClan, it seemed, produced very well-mannered warriors. Though he did have irrational grievances with Flutterpetal, he kept that to himself. He opened his mouth to say something about Whisperear's mentoring skills, he was interrupted by something bumping his right wing. He turned jumpily, ears alert, and sniffed. Even with all the tens of cats at the Gathering, there was no mistaking this scent. "Yarrow!" He exclaimed, just barely disguising the worry in his voice. He was worried; Yarrowblossom had just recently fought off Greencough. He was weak and in Woolywing's opinion still sick, was he really okay to come to gatherings now? Who knew what kinds of illnesses he could catch, with all these cats here... But he held his tongue. Friendly as Whisperear was, he doubted Yarrowblossom wanted his physical condition revealed to them. He'd always been adamant about Woolywing not worrying about him, anyhow. So he settled for a gentle press of his head to Yarrowblossom's shoulder as a greeting before he turned back to Whisperear.

"It sounds wonderful. RiverClan doesn't have many trees either, really. Willows and the beech copse, perhaps, but it's mostly reeds and streams. I like it the way it is, having seen ThunderClan across the river I don't think I'd be able to hunt with all those trees. Especially not now, I'd be bumping into things!" Okay, perhaps that was a bit of an overstatement. His whiskers (and now his wings, too) usually warned him before he bumped into anything. Still, running at full speed, it was better to be somewhere open.

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptySat 8 Oct 2022 - 15:21

Driftcloud padded into the Gathering with the rest of SkyClan, settling down in a comfortable spot to listen and watch. There were some new faces on the Great Rock this moon, piquing their interest. Loafing now, they licked their chest fur idly as they listened to the announcements.

Driftcloud is open to talk to!

Birchpaw followed Batsong in to the Gathering, making their way towards the sandy spot that the medicine cats had claimed under the Great Rock. They had grown a bit, their legs longer, their form more filled out as they aged. Birchpaw smiled in greeting to the other medicine cats, sitting down next to Batsong to listen quietly to what the leaders had to say.

Birchpaw is open to talk to!

October Gathering 2022 - Page 5 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 501

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptySat 8 Oct 2022 - 19:51

Fuzzybelly sat at the base of Fourtrees. He scanned the crowd, looking for familiar faces. Truth being told, he was on the mend from a rather nasty cold, and he was hoping that no one would make a big deal out of it...

Fuzzybelly is chilling with the other medicine cats and is free to talk to!

Frostbite filed in behind Crimsonflame, her own silver pelt glowing warm under the leaf-fall sky. It was a miracle they made it this far, it felt like. It was peaceful, things were going well. Too well.

Asterpaw was with his father, and that was all she could ask for.

Frostbite is open to talk to!

Mintheart sauntered in with WindClan, spotting Twistpool. "Do my eyes deceive me? Stars, honey, I thoughts you was dead. Like seasons ago, dead. Wut'cho up to?"

Mintheart is enjoying finding all the old people and making everyone just marginally more uncomfortable!
Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptySat 8 Oct 2022 - 22:42

Dandelionflight ran down into the clearing and watched her kits closely. She wanted to ensure they weren't too overwhelmed by the gathering. She watched from a little ways away as Willowpaw approached another apprentice. She smiled, happy that her kit was meeting new cats, and turned to Splashtail. She twined her tail with his and waited for the gathering to begin.

Dappledlight followed her other clanmates to the gathering, following Snowfoot and Lightpaw. She was oddly tired and didn't feel like talking to anyone. She found a quiet spot away from the noise and lay down.

Torrentpaw wandered through the crowd, looking for anyone to talk to. It was so boring. He wanted to find another apprentice to talk to, but couldn't. Aha! Rowanpaw was prowling through the crowd. "Hey Rowanpaw! Whatcha doing?" He meowed.

Drizzlepaw looked toward their family as they walked to the gathering, a bit nervous. They didn't know what to expect. The bustling crowd scared them. He kept close to Willowpaw and was startled to see her going up to another cat. He didn't quite know what to do. Should I go up with her? They scurried over careful to not get too close. He wanted to stay on the sidelines, there was a smaller chance of being talked to.

Dandelionflight is open to talk to!
Dappledlight is not open to talk to!
Torrentpaw has approached Rowanpaw!
Drizzlepaw is hiding near Leafpaw and Willowpaw!

Dandelionflight | SkyClan | T5 Warrior | 70/160 | #ffcc00
Dappledlight | ShadowClan | T3 Warrior | 50/120 | #99cc00
Torrentpaw | RiverClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #3d4273
Drizzlepaw | SkyClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #d5a7f4
Character Profiles | Plotting Pages | EST
Amazing siggie by Arcana!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2498

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Oct 2022 - 0:35

f2u-decor-gogoriki-background-by-mairu-doggy-dbj2ej2Adderdawn

Honeylight and Flutterpetal were like a match made in StarClan, chattering animatedly about the flower crowns and the gorgeous fields that WindClan harbored. Adderdawn could only watch with a thin smile, head tilted slightly. The announcements were starting up, which lulled the crowd’s constant din, but didn’t cease it entirely. Even if the leaders weren’t speaking, he would have stayed quiet anyhow. He didn’t really feel like he had much to offer to the pair, as he didn’t know all that much about flowers, nor could he get as excited about them as they seemed to. But his brother seemed happy, and that was plenty enough for him. The ShadowClanner was nice enough, too. In an effort to contribute, he leaned in closer to Flutterpetal, whispering, [color=darkgoldenrod]”If you do learn how to make those, I’d like one. I’m not sure what I would do with it,” he paused, tipping his head to the left towards Honeylight, ”but they look nice. ShadowClan is certainly… interesting.”

Adderdawn is speaking with Honeylight and Flutterpetal.

dc5spdi-223fd39d-435b-4221-abe4-868d044d66bfDayquill

The marbled tabby introduced herself as Brackenwing, and her companion beside her as Silverwing. Dayquill made a quiet note to himself that it was a little funny, how they had the same suffix. He was going to nod and carry on, find something interesting to talk to them about, but Silverwing was looking at him with… confusion? Or something closer to analysis. The golden tom could only blink at her a few times, and there was a question waiting on his tongue when she swiftly beat him to the punch. Bigger…? Dayquill bent his head to look at his chest, at his paws. He thought he was pretty big. Or average-sized, if nothing else. The two cats in front of him were about the same size. He glanced around for SkyClan, they were full of beasts. But they’d neglected to pass his genes onto him; his father hadn’t been particularly big, he guessed. Tall, maybe, but quite lean. Certainly not the imposing sight Bloodstar had been.

”Ah, uh, I’m… sorry?” He eventually managed out. How was he supposed to respond to that, anyhow? Was he meant to just grow a few inches taller? Maybe if he thought really hard about it, he could. Maybe some extra training would fill out his muscles. He was pretty thin, under the fur. ”I think it’s a little late for me to get any bigger, though. Isn’t it? I would if I could though, I… guess. WindClan’s kind of small, anyhow, right? I feel like you’re kind, y’know… badgering the wrong Clan about their size.” He tried a smile, wide and accompanied by a nervous chuckle.

Dayquill is talking to the Wings.

\

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5692

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Oct 2022 - 21:51

"Oh, please," Her clanmate's playful nudge earned one in return and a soft huff, bemusement flashing in Brackenwing's dark green eyes for a moment. Silverwing had, she admitted, managed to worm her way into friendship. Or more like dragged Brackenwing into it. She was... glad of it.

Silverwing, it seemed, was enjoying making her anxiety spike with every word. Brackenwing reached out, flicking Silverwing with her tail in admonishment. The gathering was supposed to be friendly, and Brackenwing didn't trust that to hold up at all. Things had gone beyond sideways before, and she had no reason to trust that it wouldn't again over some unfortunate wording from a curious young warrior.

Thankfully it seemed that Dayquill was reasonable, and a little of the sudden tension left her shoulders at his words. "Well, we do have Smallbean..." She nodded in the direction of the deputies at the base of the great rock, where the aptly named Smallbean seemed to be in conversation with his peers. And Dayquill did have a point, Thunderclanners, it seemed to her, weren't overly noticeable compared to the other clans in size. Skyclan, however... She could see several silvery tabbies among the crowd, and their leader up on the rock was as large as they were too. "You think it's mostly fur? Not that I'm inclined to find out either way" The one-eyed tabby who confessed to murder wasn't in their ranks anymore, if previous announcements were to be believed, though Brackenwing's memory of that gathering was still hazy.

The leaders had began speaking, and her ear twitched as she glanced up at them, quietly taking in what they had to say. Little of it was of any importance to a Windclanner, of course, save Shrikestar's own announcements. And Nightstar, well, the less of him she saw around the borders, the better. Brackenwing was sure he was a good cat, but she'd rather her dignity intact than have him defend her from her own foolish clanmates.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyTue 11 Oct 2022 - 15:16

Trufflesnap was here only to see the other ThunderClan cat. It had been a whole moon since they last spoke at the Gathering. Shoving through the crowd, she found her pelt hidden among the rest. She was sitting along. Perfect. As she almost reached her target, the leaders began speaking. Sitting down swiftly, Trufflesnap didn't waste time. Leaning to whisper in Beetleshade's ear, her eyes sparkled with delight. "If you're not too scared of the dark, meet me where we first met in two moonrises?" Her breath was soft, only so others around them couldn't hear. Trufflesnap pulled her head away immediately. With her luck, her stupid sister would somehow spot her in the crowd and question her.

Trufflesnap is speaking to Beetleshade.
Back to top Go down
cloudypuff

cloudypuff

Characters : Hopekit of thunderclan
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyWed 12 Oct 2022 - 12:56

Leafpaw flicked his tail as he saw everyhing happening unaware someone was watching him and willowpaw he kept his ears perked

leafpaw is on alert and interacting with willowpaw still while drizzlepaw is stalking him open for more interactions

Hopekit/paws training tracker:
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyWed 12 Oct 2022 - 23:26

Comfreyheart
Fourtrees

Comfreyheart recounted her past moon before replying to Minksplash dryly, “It’s been.. fine. We’ve recently lost a few, an apprentice in particular whom I miss.” She wasn’t the most keen on talking about it with a stranger like Minksplash, so any comment of sympathy was met with a stone wall. Riverclan need not involved in my grief.

Comfreyheart eyed the molly’s mink again, giving passive thought to what it’d be like to wear a pelt like that. “That looks quite dirty, do you ever switch it out?” she questioned, raising her paw at the furry adornment.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice