Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

October Gathering 2022

Go down 
+28
Maagistar
Memories
Tara
Lapis
speedy
downfive
cloudypuff
Muggy
lostfanboy
zenpaii
JJ
catlover
Maple
xaandiir
cotton
Snickerdoodle
Arcana
Romantica
Holly
King Falcon I
Karuna
kjSage
oryx
Nerd
Kitty
Ash
Grey
Reaper King
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2318

October Gathering 2022 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 2:46 pm

A voice sounded near to her, and Dovesight opened her eyes to see Fawnshine had joined her. She gave a small, half-hearted smile before she spoke. "I'm doing well, now. Thank you. I'm sorry I didn't go to the meeting. I probably could have managed, but Poppyshine and Perchstar decided otherwise."

She inclined her head to where the deputies and leaders sat, eyes fixed mainly on Poppyshine. She chuckled slightly before turning her attention back to Fawnshine.

"Is everything alright with ThunderClan? I noticed Eggdrop isn't here, is she alright?" Her brow furrowed as she spoke of Eggdrop. It wasn't like her not to attend, so she was a little worried.

October Gathering 2022 - Page 2 Sfr52October Gathering 2022 - Page 2 Sfr5bOctober Gathering 2022 - Page 2 Sfr5LOctober Gathering 2022 - Page 2 Sfr5KOctober Gathering 2022 - Page 2 Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
October Gathering 2022 - Page 2 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 3:13 pm

Head low and eyes lower, Smallbean entered the gathering alongside the rest of Windclan. There wasn't anything in particular to be worried about this moon, at least on Windclan's end, thank the stars. Hopefully the same thing could be said about the other clans too.

Smallbean had gotten pretty good at avoiding cats on his way to the Great Rock, but it seemed that watching your paws instead of watching where you were going was the perfect way to bump into someone. Great. Sighing, he looked up and met the eyes of a grey she-cat. "Oh, sorry about that." He said, backing away. Normally, he'd end it there and be on his way, but he realized that he had time to talk, and Skyclan still hadn't arrived. Maybe this would be a good oppertunity to practice his conversational skills. He'd start with an introduction, making sure to avoid the mistake he made when talking to Nightstar. "I'm Smallbean... from Windclan." If he was careful with his words, this should work out just fine.

Smallbean has bumped into Crowspirit
Asterpaw has not yet arrived

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2500

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 4:16 pm

Blazefang perked up as she saw a face in the crowd. Hawksomething, another nephew of hers! She knew Dayquill was probably expecting to see her tonight, but she didn’t see him yet so she figured she’d introduce herself to her nephew. Confidence boosted by her success last moon, Blazefang walked over.
“Hi,” she mewed. “I’m Blazefang of WindClan. You don’t know me, but I’m your mother’s sister. What’s your name? Hawk…?”

Blazefang has approached Hawkshriek.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4956

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 6:13 pm

Mothpaw walked close to her mentor as they entered the clearing. There was a certain feeling of anxiety that swelled in her chest at just seeing how many cats there were, at the overwhelming scents and sounds. For the first time, she wanted to curl up and hide away instead of interact and learn. In fact, she even froze on her way in, paws digging into the ground as an alarmed look widened on her features. Her ears flattened against her head, the green eyes wide and searching among the crowd with panic. It felt as if there would be little solace, even if she clung to her mentor. That wasn't an option for the young molly, though, as she wasn't a kit. She would have to deal with it. Swallowing hard, she gave a nod to her mentor, before honing in on a familiar face. Sablepaw.

"Hey, Sablepaw. ... Can I sit with you? It's a bit overwhelming here." Maybe she'd branch out soon - but for the time being, she'd stick to the familiar.

Mothpaw is scared, and decided Sablepaw is her comfort buddy!

Minksplash found herself towards the back of Riverclan's crowd, not particularly keen on interacting during the gathering. But at the same time... there would perhaps be a chance she got to speak with the same Thunderclan molly she had met last time. So, instead of fully charging into the clearing, Minksplash hung back towards the edge of the trees. She would serve as a sentry, keeping watch for any predators that may have opted to try and test their luck...

Minksplash is waiting for Comfreyheart!

Mottlestar adjusted slowly to her position upon the Great Rock. While the other leaders seemed a bit intimidating to interact with, at least there were some familiar faces just below. So, the small tortoiseshell settled onto her paws, hanging them just over the edge of her new position at the gatherings. Peering over the edge, she gave a prrt~! in greeting. "Smallbean, I hope all is going well! And if I caught your name... Leopardsun? Nightstar's new deputy~?" There was a much looser feeling in her chest at interacting with them. It still felt as if that was her position to be in. There had been a trend of rather antisocial leaders during the gatherings, and that was something that Mottlestar was keen to disrupt a bit. After all, the gatherings were for interacting with everyone. Why couldn't she as well? And hopefully, it'd give the added benefit of giving Thistlemask some comfort.

Mottlestar has done a little peekaboo and is saying hi to the deputies!

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 3010

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 8:09 pm

Poppyshine

Poppyshine spent a bit of extra time fussing over her kin on the way to the gathering. It didn’t matter how old they got—Poppyshine continued to be protective and fuss. She finally let them go and was a bit later in joining the deputies as a result, but that meant that there were more of them around for her to say hello to.

“Hello everyone,” Poppyshine purred. She didn’t recognize the cat that smelled of ThunderClan, nor the one of ShadowClan. She could guess that the latter was ShadowClan’s new deputy, but could it be that ThunderClan had a new deputy? She thought that Mottlerose had said last gathering that Minnowstar was simply sick. He didn’t…?

Her gaze lifted to catch sight of Mottlerose—Mottlestar?—peeking over the edge of the Great Rock. She offered up, “Hello!” to her as well with a warm smile. She would announce what exactly had occurred when the announcements began, so it was not pressing as of yet. Looking back to the new cats, she meowed, “We haven’t formally been acquainted yet. I’m Poppyshine. Am I correct in presuming that you are both the new deputies of your clans?”

Poppyshine is speaking with the other deputies (and Mottlestar!)

Whisperear

Whisperear was uneasy when entering the gathering. For once, they really and truly did not wish to hang around their clan. Some time away, perhaps speaking with another clan’s cats would help take Whisperear’s mind off of the thoughts that had swirled in their brain for the last half moon. They searched around as they split off from their group and spotted a cat that looked a bit nervous. As they drew closer, they realized that the scars over the cat’s eyes surely meant he was blind! Not to mention he had a goose’s wings on his back. Whisperear was pretty amazed—other clan cats were certainly impressive.

Hello, Whisperear mewed as they approached, and they hoped that their presence didn’t startle the cat. He smelled of…RiverClan. Whisperear was rather relieved. They had had bad luck with SkyClan cats at past gatherings, and so was happy to avoid them for the time being. I hope you don’t mind the company. I’m Whisperear, of WindClan.

Whisperear is speaking with Woolywing.

Twistpool

Blasted gatherings. They were held so late at night and the walk there was always so long and made Twistpool’s joints ache for at least a week after the gathering. Sometimes he wondered why he even bothered to go to these things, especially with how wretched the company could be. But perhaps it was out of just habit given the amount of years that he’d been attending these, or perhaps it was so he could evaluate the other clans. Whatever the reason, Twistpool was here now.

He found a place to sit on the edge of the clearing, where some nice soft moss was growing. He had a fairly good view of the Great Rock, which was good, and as he settled down, he took the time to squint up at the rock and begin scrutinizing.

Falsestar is as blank-faced as ever. There’s withholding anything from the enemy and then there’s just being a bored kit! How she expects to earn respect or admiration like this is beyond me. Then there’s ThunderClan’s…wasn’t she a deputy? She’s up there again? Looks like there’s more cats by the deputies now, so she must be a full leader then. Seems like a head full of fluff, that one. WindClan is consistent at least. Shrikestar seems to have a solid head on his shoulders. And that ShadowClan leader is there again. So the last one really is gone. Didn’t know that a bit of water was all it took to kill off a ShadowClan cat. Ha! We’re the ones living with an entire river and we’re fine! Twistpool paused and glanced around. No SkyClan yet. That entire clan is destined for the Dark Forest. It’s a wonder they even bother to continue showing up. He didn’t care what retribution they may have gotten for Cloverheart’s death. SkyClan produced cats like Beechfang and Dawnhawk—there was no reason that they should continue to exist in this forest.

Out loud, Twistpool grumbled, “With each gathering, this forest is only falling apart more and more. I’ll join StarClan before we get a proper leader that doesn’t up and disappear after a couple of moons. WindClan seems to be the only one with sense.”

This cranky old man Twistpool is open for conversation!

Iceheart

Iceheart was not exactly a social cat anymore, but she was one that was often in-tune with other cats. It came from the social skills that she once possessed as a kit, even if she didn’t quite acknowledge that she still had the skills. When she entered the gathering, she noted the hesitance and anxiety in Mothpaw’s body language. That simply would not do. ShadowClan could not show such weakness, especially not at a place of peace. It would either paint them as weak, or like they had something violent planned that was making their apprentices nervous. If Iceheart knew Sablepaw better, she could entrust him to look after Mothpaw—but she did not know either of them very well, and so she turned and walked over to them.

“Hello Mothpaw, Sablepaw,” she greeted. “I hope you both enjoy your first gathering. It can be overwhelming at first, with so many cats.” She did hope that the familiar presence of a warrior could help put Mothpaw at ease, and perhaps some simple conversation with clanmates would occupy her.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 11:44 pm

Fawnshine

"It's fine. We all need some time to ourselves, I understand." Fawnshine nodded. Good thing Sandypaw went in her place. At the mention of Eggdrop, her peaceful smile dropped, interrupted by a more solemn frown. Curling her tail around her paws, she shook her head in a slow, cautious manner. "ThunderClan is... having certain situations of our own. And for Eggdrop, she hasn't returned since our last herb patrol. I've asked StarClan for advice, but they seem to be reluctant to give me the answers. For what reason, I don't know." StarClan was to be such an honored, esteem, high-praised being, and knowing they exist didn't help how they kept ignoring her in such alerting moments. Was the stars really that spiteful of her?

Conflicted, it was clear her warm gaze have shifted to something more doubtful. Still, her sad smile was there. "I'd appreciate it if RiverClan could also keep an eye out for the sight of her. I'll be eternally grateful."

Fawnshine is talking to Dovesight!

Crowspirit

Blinking, Crowspirit shook her head, offering a friendly smile. "No, no. It's alright!" And her eyes adjusting to figure out who it was, her pupils widened at the sight of bumping into WindClan's deputy — Smallbean. What a cute name he had! "Your name really suits you," She beamed. "I'm Crowspirit, from ShadowClan. It's not every day I get to bump into WindClan's deputy." Turning to the voice of greeting, the she-cat took a step back, allowing Mottlestar and Smallbean to converse. She wouldn't butt in unless invited.

Crowspirit is (or was) talking to Smallbean! She's temporarily staying quiet.

Hawkshriek

Hawkshriek straightened his back as a cat approached him. Older than him, judging by the looks. However, the news hit him by surprise as the she-cat cat soon introduced herself as his aunt... No wonder why she looked alike his mother! Gasping, he rose from his seat, a warm and confident purr in greeting as he introduced himself to her. "I never knew my mother had a sister. Still, it's nice to finally meet you, Blazefang! I'm Hawkshriek. The '-shriek' was most likely from my father. His name is Owlshriek."

Hawkshriek is talking to Blazefang!

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 12:10 am

Dovesight's eyes went wide as Fawnshine spoke. Eggdrop was missing? That was a troublesome thought at best. What if something happened to her? Why would she leave? Surely she wouldn't abandon her own Clan, would she?

"Of course we'll keep an eye out for Eggdrop. I hope she makes it home safely."

October Gathering 2022 - Page 2 Sfr52October Gathering 2022 - Page 2 Sfr5bOctober Gathering 2022 - Page 2 Sfr5LOctober Gathering 2022 - Page 2 Sfr5KOctober Gathering 2022 - Page 2 Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
Art by Copperbeanz
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1297

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 2:44 am

It seemed he wouldn't be getting that conversation, instead he would be comforting, at least trying to comfort, his fellow apprentice. With a quick sigh he turned to Mothpaw. "Sure, I can understand that, I'm not too fond of this situation either, but you'll have to get used to it at some point." Sablepaw sat down, resigning himself to a mediocre evening. He had to admit, if only to himself, that he was relieved Mothpaw wasn't ready to meet the other cats, it had given him an excuse to do the same. As Iceheart approached, Sablepaw perked up slightly. "Hello, Iceheart. It's not too bad, attending gatherings is going to be a constant for me after all." It was easy for him to say that, but the warrior's presence had already gone a long way to ease his nerves.

Sablepaw is talking to Mothpaw and Iceheart

It was another gathering, which meant another chance to meet new cats and potential friends. Blazefang was off on her own again, meaning Silverwing was alone until she could find Brackenwing. She hadn't joined the warrior on the journey to Fourtrees, opting instead to give her some space. As soon as she saw the Brackenwing however, that would change. She wouldn't be saved by Shadowclan this time, Silverwing would push her into conversations even if she had to fight for it like last time.

Silverwing is waiting for Brackenwing, but is open to talk
Back to top Go down
oryx

oryx

Characters : thistlemask | grebedance | turtlepaw
Clan/Rank : thunderclan t3 warrior | riverclan t3 warrior | thunderclan apprentice
Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 8:51 am

She dipped her head at Leopardsun, recognising her scent to be ShadowClan's - tail-tip beginning to flick a little nervously as she recalled any of her interactions with Nightstar, wondering if he had passed any of his knowledge of her heritage to his new deputy. Noticing the way she was quick to show kindness and formalities to her, she doubted he had, or that if he had it wouldn't be as great of an issue as she feared. Stilling her nerves, she dipped her head to the deputies, tightness in her chest loosening as she realised Mottlestar was peering down and talking to them too.

"I am Thistlemask. It's a pleasure to meet you both," as anxious as she was, she was sincere - Poppyshine had been a constant, and if Leopardsun was Nightstar's pick, she was bound to be good. But still, ever the quiet type, she couldn't find the words to continue the conversation and hoped one of the others would pick it up.

Thistlemask is chatting to the other deputies (and Mottlestar!)

character profiles | aussie
Thistlemask | ThunderClan T4 Warrior | #9f0fa8
Grebedance | RiverClan T3 Warrior | #00bc91
Turtlepaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #eda324
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 11:22 am

Briarstar quickly padded into the gathering, swift paws carrying her directly from the treeline to the rock in the center. She nodded briefly the the deputies at the base of the rock, a polite greeting and nothing more, before she bunched her muscles and jumped atop to her place among the other leaders. She once again offered a brief nod to them out of nothing more than courtesy. Her Clan filed in behind her, taking their spots beneath the light of the full moon.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 11:33 am

Crimsonflame padded into the gathering behind Briarstar, keeping close to Asterpaw. His jaw dropped as he realized where Thistlemask sat. So did that mean she was a deputy now? His poor sister seemed so out of place, looking as anxious as she was, although the other deputies seemed to treat her well. At least he was able to be certain that her Clan still treated her well if she was given the deputy position.

He turned to his son. "You can go and socialize with the other Clans if you like, but be careful not to share too much. If you don't know if something should be said, then don't say it. I'll be over here if you need me." And with that said, he took his place among the crowd.

He sat as close to the deputies as was socially acceptable, still within the crowd, but hopefully Thistlemask would at least notice him. If she did, he would give a smile of encouragement to her.

Crimsonflame is trying to get Thistlemask's attention, but is open to speak to.

Click Icons for Profiles
Art by Copperbeanz
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 1:30 pm

Nightstar nodded to Perchstar, and held Shrikestars eye contact for the brief moment they shared before he turned his attention away. Mottlestar was the next to arrive, and he nodded to her as well before he went to talk to his deputy. Annoyance crossed the Shadowclan toms gaze before his attention was pulled to Briarstars arrival, he nodded respectfully to her as well before he continued to watch his clan members converse.

October Gathering 2022 - Page 2 Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
catlover

catlover

Characters : [W]illowpaw, [S]wirlkit, [A]mberkit
Clan/Rank : [W]Skyclan apprentice [S]Riverclan apprentice [A] Unborn Shadowclankit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 2:16 pm

Willowpaw padded quietly into the clearing beside her clanmates. All the sights and sounds and smells were a bit overwhelming; she had never seen so many cats in one place before. She settled herself near the other apprentices and curled her tail around her paws, hoping one of them would come speak to her.

Willowpaw is open to speak to but is very shy.

==  Swirlpaw  ==    Riverclan Apprentice  == 
                                                                                                                                                                Siggie by Lilystorm

Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 2:50 pm

Spottedfrog's eyes were half-lidded with exhaustion as she trailed the rest of SkyClan to Fourtrees. The late nights and early mornings training with her new apprentice had taken their toll, though there was no complaint from the she-cat to be heard... in fact, the responsibility for Willowpaw's training had done Spottedfrog well, giving her something to occupy her mind with that didn't involve... well... death.

She watched the little gray she-cat scamper ahead, and before she could get too far, Spottedfrog quickened her own stride. She spoke to Willowpaw, her voice low: "If you need me, I won't be far." She gave the youngster a quick, gentle headbutt and then separated, ignoring the flash of mottled fur in her peripheral vision that she knew wouldn't be there when she turned.

Managing to find a spot relatively close to the rock, but also far enough back that she wouldn't be crowded, the fluffy tuxedo she-cat settled down on her belly and waited for the Gathering to begin.

Spottedfrog is open to talk to.
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5740

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 3:47 pm

Going to gatherings was far from Brackenwing's favorite thing to do, but her paws led her to fourtrees with the rest of Windclan out of a stubborn sense of obligation regardless. Windclan wasn't the first clan to arrive, and she hung back towards the edge of the hollow as the chilly leaf-fall breeze ruffled her short fur. She spotted Silverwing's pelt easily within the crowd, and debated padding forward. Some ought to keep her out of trouble... Though if Brackenwing had to guess, Silverwing would be heading her way soon enough. On one paw it was almost nice to have a clanmate by her side at these things, on the other, that clanmate was far too interested in getting her to talk to strangers for Brackenwing's sanity. Her paws would stay put for the moment, the marbled tabby content to watch what went on around her.

---

Wolfblossom padded into fourtrees, following after Briarstar and the rest of her clanmates. The breeze ruffled her long fur, and Wolfblossom was glad for the colder weather. The changing leaves above were pretty to look at, and she resisted the urge to bat at a leaf as it floated past her on the wind. She was quick to find a place among the crowd, not really aiming to talk to anyone in particular, but not wholly against the idea either.

Brackenwing knows dang well Silverwing is going to find her.
Wolfblossom is open to talk!

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2022   October Gathering 2022 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

October Gathering 2022
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next