Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Help Thread [Archived]

Go down 
+46
Snickerdoodle
Romantica
Panthera
Alex
Beenettle
Maple
downfive
zenpaii
Ripped
AverageAxolotl
Moths in the Sky
Frogsarecool
Lilystorm
kjSage
Gellybean
Copperbeanz
sprout
MichutheDuck
Aspen
Blue
Mosspelt
Triangle
cocoa
Fire (Left the site)
deer
Muggy
Grizzly
Wavedream623
Spooksjolly
JJ
khamosa
WildHunt
Mintkit
Lapis
A Friend
Sklee
Green'Heart
Ankle
Falcarolwing
Cays
PandaPi
cotton
Stormy
FireDaisy
KatzJump
sumashira
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 2:55 am

Situation: Fang is dead, although I didn't make a topic for him. He kinda disappeared and no one has seen him since: he is dead.

Question: How does he appear on the 'deceased cat' list? Do I have to fill out some kind of form? (If so, I can't find it)
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 12:20 pm

your characters are dead whenever you say they are dead so no topic needed or anything else of that sort~

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t32068-outsiders-deceased-reports

here is where you can report his death if you like!

The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 10 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 2:23 am

answered by stormy :)
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 6:07 am

Oh! That was actually a mistake in the recent recolor of the territory map. That area where ThunderClan and WindClan meet is actually the neutral area between WindClan and RiverClan. We'll get that fixed asap, and I apologize for the confusion! Thanks for bringing it to our attention! In Love Hamu

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 10 Giphy
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 1:00 pm

hello!

i’m a bit lost with what is happening during the sitewide currently. specifically the “Head of the Snake” topic. as a person with both a missing kit and a jailed cat, i want to know what is happening and just a general explanation before i post. i’m not quite sure what’s going on to be honest.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 1:16 pm

So, until any actual battle starts:

- Jailed cats are still in jail and suffering
- Eris has called the Missing Kits to Fourtrees to meet with her
- There's a small amount of panic among the high ranking Asylum cats because Roe managed to escape and is now missing

That's about it for now!

The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 10 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 3:22 am

Hey I'm confused as to which Asylum cats are there and are open to fight. Also do clan cats have to start fights or can Asylum cats start fights with clan cats?

Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 3:35 am

Happy to help! Here is a link to the spreadsheet with everyone involved in the final battle - if you click on the link and go to the Asylum tab at the bottom it will show all Asylum cats, along with who they're fighting against and their (somewhat) current HP and SP levels. Those may not be totally accurate, but we are keeping up with it as much as possible. Anyone could start a fight with anyone, but at this point all Asylum cats are locked in battle so clan cats join in the fray by following the teaming up rule. Each Asylum cat must have two opponents before a third can be added to any given one and so forth. I hope that helps!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 10 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 7:52 am

Ok thanks!

Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 10:58 am

Hey all, I was wondering- since I've been gone for a while, would all my cats from 3 years ago that haven't technically died be considered deceased? If they are, should I register them with Starclan?

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 11:03 am

WAVEDREAAAAAAM IM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU BACK

(ahem) serious staff hat: you have options! you could say your characters went missing and have them return if you wanted to continue to use any, unless they were previously killed off by you in character. if you are making a new set and want to start fresh, feel free to declare them dead and register with starclan :)

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 11:44 am

:D:D:D Happy to be back!!

Thanks for letting me know the optionsTM, I'll have to think about it for sure- honestly I didn't think I'd be allowed to bring any of them back so brain goes burrXD

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 11:48 am

entirely up to you my friend! feel free to reach out and pm me or any staff with any questions. you can always join us on the discord too if you'd like!

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 2:26 pm

Heck yeah, will do Ripped! You know, I think I'm gonna join the discord this time around- is there a link I could use to hop on?

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 2:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Help Thread [Archived]
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next