Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Help Thread [Archived]

Go down 
+45
Snickerdoodle
Romantica
Panthera
Alex
Beenettle
Maple
downfive
zenpaii
AverageAxolotl
Moths in the Sky
Frogsarecool
Lilystorm
kjSage
Gellybean
Copperbeanz
sprout
MichutheDuck
Aspen
Blue
Mosspelt
Triangle
cocoa
Fire (Left the site)
deer
Muggy
Grizzly
Wavedream623
Spooksjolly
JJ
khamosa
WildHunt
Mintkit
Lapis
A Friend
Sklee
Green'Heart
Ankle
Falcarolwing
Cays
PandaPi
cotton
Stormy
FireDaisy
KatzJump
sumashira
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Blue

Blue

Characters : Leopardpaw (TC), Frogpaw (ShC), Lakekit (WC)
Leo Goat
Number of posts : 46

The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: I just joined    The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 13 EmptySat 16 Oct 2021 - 10:54

Uh, hi! I’m really really new here and I’ve never used a website like this before. I’m really sorry if I’m doing this wrong! I’m just trying to figure out how to create a cat and an introduction. Can’t wait to rp with you all!
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 13 EmptySat 16 Oct 2021 - 20:25

Hi Bluepaws! Welcome to WCC, firstly! I'm Maple, the current RiverClan leader and a moderator here on WCC. Secondly, the link to the character creation board can be found here! You can also find a list of approved prefixes here if you need inspiration for a name! It's not a fully comprehensive list, but it is certainly somewhere to start - so if you have any questions about a prefix, feel free to PM me or any other staff members!

I hope this helped, and if you have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out! ^^

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 13 EmptySat 16 Oct 2021 - 20:27

Creepy Cocoa wrote:
Haha I guess I own the help thread now (oops) but for ranking- if, say, I was ranking a cat up from tier 4 to tier 5. Takes two months. Can I count six weeks (e.g. from today, oct 5, to nov 16th?) or would I have to wait until December 5th, in that example? (Saw some people using the six weeks and was curious! Thanks!)

Hi Cocoa! For ranking, you have to wait the listed amount of time until ranking up, beginning with the day of your previous rank up. In this example, December 5th would be the day you are allowed to rank up providing you've met all the other requirements. Would you mind PMing me a link to where someone only used six weeks? Thanks so much! ^^

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

Characters : Leopardpaw (TC), Frogpaw (ShC), Lakekit (WC)
Leo Goat
Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Oct 2021 - 10:57

I'm really sorry if I seem annoying, I am genuinely baffled by the site's format. I have looked through all of the tutorial boards and my layout looks NOTHING like the layout in the tutorial pictures. I'm having extreme difficulty finding out how to create a cat, and it won't let me pm people. Can someone maybe help me find out whats going on? Thanks! I'm really sorry if I'm being confusing :(((((

Leopardpaw - Male - TC Apprentice - #ff9933
Frogpaw - Female - SC Apprentice - #00cc66
Lakekit - Male - WC Kit - #3399ff
If I haven't responded in two days please pm me<3
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1547

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Oct 2021 - 11:44

sorry staff i forgot this is staff-only responses ignore this

The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 13 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5699

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Oct 2021 - 12:35

Bluepaws wrote:
I'm really sorry if I seem annoying, I am genuinely baffled by the site's format. I have looked through all of the tutorial boards and my layout looks NOTHING like the layout in the tutorial pictures. I'm having extreme difficulty finding out how to create a cat, and it won't let me pm people. Can someone maybe help me find out whats going on? Thanks! I'm really sorry if I'm being confusing :(((((

For not being able to PM people, there is a minimum post count for being able to use the PM system.

Are you by any chance using the site on mobile? If so, you'll want to make sure you're using the web version of the site by tapping on the menu icon, like so:
The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 13 Screenshot_20211019-123019_Brave

The layout of the site is quite different, and should make the tutorials make a bit more sense. You can create your first character by reading the rules and filling out the form that are located in the Cat Creation board.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
MichutheDuck

MichutheDuck

Characters : Duskit, (have to get accepted yet)
Clan/Rank : SkyClan? (have to get accepted oof)
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Oct 2021 - 18:36

Hey!

Could you tell me how to change my profile picture?

Thanks! Happy
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Oct 2021 - 18:46

MichutheDuck wrote:
Hey!

Could you tell me how to change my profile picture?

Thanks! Happy
At the top of the page below the banner, click on "Profile," and then "Avatar." It will let you upload or link an image to use.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
MichutheDuck

MichutheDuck

Characters : Duskit, (have to get accepted yet)
Clan/Rank : SkyClan? (have to get accepted oof)
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 13 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2021 - 15:50

Oh, see it! Thank you-! :>
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 13 EmptyMon 22 Nov 2021 - 22:46

small question please...  Float Ghost 

what are the colour codes of the clan names?

shadowclan: #000000 (i assume)
windclan: #999999 (i assume)
how about
thunderclan
riverclan
starclan
rogues
the dark forest
?

thank you <3
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 13 EmptyTue 23 Nov 2021 - 8:05

isla wrote:
small question please...  Float Ghost 

what are the colour codes of the clan names?

shadowclan: #000000 (i assume)
windclan: #999999 (i assume)
how about
thunderclan
riverclan
starclan
rogues
the dark forest
?

thank you <3
Here you go:

Riverclan - #2C6FDB
Thunderclan - #D4C30B
Windclan - #A8A1A1
Shadowclan - #000000
Skyclan - #58D1C7
Rogues - #C24242
Starclan - #B8B35C
DF - #7D0505

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters : deceased: Minnowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], Flurrypaw [TC], Daisypaw [WC]
Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: applying for a thunderclan kit !! (sorry I think I put this in the wrong place!! ahh)   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 13 EmptyWed 24 Nov 2021 - 1:31

Cat Name: Minnowkit Happy Hamu

Tom, She-Cat, or Nonbinary: tom!

Appearance: Short warm grey fur, white fur around muzzle, throat and hind legs; orange-ish yellow eyes; rather long thin tail. His body structure is thin and sleek.

The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 13 Silverblue-cat-with-white-muzzle-and-orange-eyes-sitting-picture-id460274893

Personality: He is calm and collected, a suffer in silence kind of cat. When truly excited, he shows it subtly. His sense of smell isn't as keen as he would like to admit, but it is painfully obvious to others. To level it out, he has superb hearing. He doesn't need to speak to show that he is there, though he will put out his opinion with brutal honesty. He has a loving heart, but his weakness is how sensitive to harsh words he is.

Clan: Thunderclan  Cheery Hamu

Origins: open!
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Question   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 13 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2021 - 15:13

If I was thinking about submitting a cat for someone's litter, would I have to submit them in the appropriate submission channel first? If so, would I just make the parents NPC until I was accepted?
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 13 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2021 - 15:25

zenpaii wrote:
If I was thinking about submitting a cat for someone's litter, would I have to submit them in the appropriate submission channel first? If so, would I just make the parents NPC until I was accepted?
Generally you'd give the person a head's up that you'd like to join the litter (and potentially relevant info, cat name/gender/appearance), and then you'd submit the actual creation that requires staff approval in the cat creation board with the template filled out.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 13 EmptyTue 4 Jan 2022 - 21:18

Hello Help thread once again-

If you are hunting on territory not your own, do you use the success rolls from the territory you are on or your character’s Clan? (Eg- I have a wc cat who is hunting on rc territory- do I use the rc rolls for success or the wc?)

Also, I noticed one of the rogue development topics is ‘attend a Clan gathering’. That means the real once-a-month gathering, right? In addition, would you roll the invasion dice? (Asking because if you fail that would seriously disrupt the gathering)

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Help Thread [Archived]
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next