Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Help Thread [Archived]

Go down 
+45
Snickerdoodle
Romantica
Panthera
Alex
Beenettle
Maple
downfive
zenpaii
AverageAxolotl
Moths in the Sky
Frogsarecool
Lilystorm
kjSage
Gellybean
Copperbeanz
sprout
MichutheDuck
Aspen
Blue
Mosspelt
Triangle
cocoa
Fire (Left the site)
deer
Muggy
Grizzly
Wavedream623
Spooksjolly
JJ
khamosa
WildHunt
Mintkit
Lapis
A Friend
Sklee
Green'Heart
Ankle
Falcarolwing
Cays
PandaPi
cotton
Stormy
FireDaisy
KatzJump
sumashira
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Characters : (F)Fernfluff - (V)Vinetail - {(M) Mallow} - (T) Twig - (W) Wisp
Clan/Rank : (F)RC, T1 Warrior - (V)SC, T1 Warrior - {(M) Kittypet} - (T) T1 Rogue - (W) Asylum scout
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 340

The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 6 EmptySat 20 Jun 2020 - 15:20

Thank you!

Rc T1 Warrior ~ T1 Rogue ~ Sc T1 Warrior
Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Awesome siggy made by cotton!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 6 EmptySat 20 Jun 2020 - 16:15

Hello there, WCC Team. I have two questions.

1: Can we do our kits' apprentice ceremonies whenever, or do we have to get permission?

2: I want a rouge/loner character, but it says I must have real parents (cats start out as kits). There isn't really any loners looking for kits right now, and all of the rest of them are old. Please help?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 6 EmptySat 20 Jun 2020 - 16:30

1) If you scroll down to the bottom of the site, you'll see a couple of sections titled "[Clan Name] Ceremonies." In that section, you will find the forms for apprentice ceremonies. Once you fill out the form in the ceremony request thread, the clan deputy will put your ceremony up and assign you a mentor. If you're still having problems navigating, I can grab links for you!

2) Loner, kittypets, and rogues are exempt from the "start as kits" rule. A rogue or loner can start out as any age and can be NPC parents. They're a lot more flexible than regular clan cats!

I hope that helps!

The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 6 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 6 EmptySat 20 Jun 2020 - 16:31

That helps a lot. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 6 EmptySat 20 Jun 2020 - 23:26

I've scanned through the battle rules, but i don't think i've been able to find something on this specifically.

I was wondering if your cat has an enemy pinned or in an attack using the effect dice, could they use front paw moves as well? For example, i currently have a character using teeth grip on a fox, and was wondering if i am able to use front paw moves at the same time? I've just been a bit confused and don't want to break the rules ;0

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 6 EmptySun 21 Jun 2020 - 5:45

We have a Battle Tutorial in the process of being updated for some of the newer moves that may help clarify some of the special moves more: Battle Tutorial

You are not able to use any other move while Teeth Grip is ongoing (provided you are the one using Teeth Grip), however there is no extra SP cost and the damage is done each turn. Your opponent (or the one caught in Teeth Grip) can only utilize Front Paw moves until Teeth Grip has expired. I hope this helps clear things up for you!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 6 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sklee

Sklee

Characters : Amberpaw, ff9933
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, Apprentice
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Where can I see the npc cats?   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 6 EmptyFri 10 Jul 2020 - 3:23

I'm curious because I need parents for my cat.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 6 EmptyFri 10 Jul 2020 - 9:04

Hello Sklee! Let me walk you through the process of making a character and finding parents for them!

First, please read the main rules for the site if you haven't already. Here is a link: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t3-main-site-rules

To roleplay on WCC, a staff member (like me) has to approve your character to make sure nothing is against our rules. Here are the rules for cat creation, as well as the form you must use. There is an explanation of what each part of the form means on that page, as well. Here it is: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t1-cat-creation-rules-and-template

You will make a topic in the section of the site called "Cat Creation." If you get confused while trying to make a topic, PM me and I'll give you a hand. You'll want to title the topic "(character name) of (character's clan)" or something along those lines. Then, a staff member will be around to approve the character or tell you if something needs to be changed.

To find parents, go to the "Parent and Mate Finder" section underneath the "Cat Creation" section. Inside, you will find a similar form which you can use to post a topic requesting parents from a certain clan. As a note, you don't need to have parents played by other members. You can have NPC parents, or you could even say the parents passed away after your character was born.

If you need more explanation or if something about this message confused you, please let me know so I can help you out. I look forward to seeing the character you make!

Back to top Go down
A Friend

A Friend

Characters : Shade
Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 6 EmptyFri 10 Jul 2020 - 19:24

I made a topic in the plotting pages, thinking I would get notifications when I got replies. I didn't get any, so I checked the page itself to find that it did have replies. I've been told that I should be getting them, but having checked my notification settings, I'm not sure why I'm not. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1423

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 6 EmptySun 12 Jul 2020 - 8:01

how do i use the character creation code to make my cat?

Last edited by Lapis_Lazuli on Sun 12 Jul 2020 - 8:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : different q)
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 6 EmptySun 12 Jul 2020 - 13:16

A Friend: Have you checked your emails? I can't speak for push notifications, as I've never used them, but if the email linked to your account is correct, you should be receiving notifications through there! I will ask around about how the push notifications for the site work in the meantime. :)

Lapis: Welcome to WCC! If you highlight the code, you can copy it and then paste it into a topic. If you're having trouble making a topic, I can help you with that as well. When you copy and paste it, it should look something like this:

Cat Name: Leafkit

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Appearance: Brown tabby

Personality: Mean, bratty, ambitious, hyper

Clan: WindClan

Origins: NPC parents

If you need more help, let me know. :D

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1423

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 6 EmptySun 12 Jul 2020 - 13:37

Grizzly i think i figured it out and i have submitted an application. you really helped thanks a bunch :)

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Characters : (F)Fernfluff - (V)Vinetail - {(M) Mallow} - (T) Twig - (W) Wisp
Clan/Rank : (F)RC, T1 Warrior - (V)SC, T1 Warrior - {(M) Kittypet} - (T) T1 Rogue - (W) Asylum scout
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 6 EmptyThu 16 Jul 2020 - 15:37

Are rouge groups allowed?

Rc T1 Warrior ~ T1 Rogue ~ Sc T1 Warrior
Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Awesome siggy made by cotton!
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 6 EmptyThu 16 Jul 2020 - 19:05

Yes, they are allowed!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 6 EmptyFri 24 Jul 2020 - 14:09

1. If someone is accidentally killed by another cat, does it have to be submitted for plot approval?
2. If a T5 warrior becomes an elder / is exiled, what happens to the fourth slot if you have it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Help Thread [Archived]
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next