Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Help Thread [Archived]

Go down 
+45
Snickerdoodle
Romantica
Panthera
Alex
Beenettle
Maple
downfive
zenpaii
AverageAxolotl
Moths in the Sky
Frogsarecool
Lilystorm
kjSage
Gellybean
Copperbeanz
sprout
MichutheDuck
Aspen
Blue
Mosspelt
Triangle
cocoa
Fire (Left the site)
deer
Muggy
Grizzly
Wavedream623
Spooksjolly
JJ
khamosa
WildHunt
Mintkit
Lapis
A Friend
Sklee
Green'Heart
Ankle
Falcarolwing
Cays
PandaPi
cotton
Stormy
FireDaisy
KatzJump
sumashira
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 11 EmptySun 28 Mar 2021 - 20:25

Hey ya'll I brain farted, how do I access my drafts again?

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 11 EmptyMon 29 Mar 2021 - 10:46

Click "Profile" at the top, and then you should see it on the very end of the profile options:

The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 11 97d67810

As you can see, I never use drafts on the site, so there's my keyboard smash.

Hope that helps!

The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 11 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 11 EmptyMon 29 Mar 2021 - 15:35

Thank! Same I don't think I ever used this feature before but glad to know how to use it if I want to in the future:3

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Individuality   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 11 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2021 - 20:34

Just a quick question as a beginner; how much creative liberty is allowed? I mean like, with fur color and eye color and disability and the like. I've seen a couple forums that are very strict on the creation of the characters, but I haven't found any base rules for stuff like that here.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 11 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2021 - 21:12

on WCC we allow a wide variety of disabilities, pelt/eye colors, and more. typically things are on a case-by-case basis and we usually ask questions like "would this cat logically be able to survive in the forest" and "is this pelt/eye color realistic." so we won't allow purple eyes or green fur, but we'll certainly allow more detailed/rare appearances as well as physical/mental disabilities to an extent. we do ask that any who rps a cat with any disability treat it with respect and care. if you have any questions about a specific disability or appearance, please reach out to a staff member and we'll be sure to get back to you as soon as possible <3 hope that helps! :D

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 11 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2021 - 14:12

hey!!
so when i took a hiatus i listed griffon's status as leaving the forest, is it a possibility to bring him back or is he permanently gone? it doesn't matter much to me either way, i just feel like it would be cool if i were able to expand upon his story more.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 11 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2021 - 14:15

absolutely bring him back! id love to see it
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 11 EmptyThu 1 Jul 2021 - 10:44

Hey, I have a quick question- what exactly does timeskip mean in the Moonstone journey applications?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 11 EmptyThu 1 Jul 2021 - 10:47

time-skipping means not roleplaying out the journey there, essentially, cuts down on the length of the topic for people who prefer it :)
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 11 EmptyThu 1 Jul 2021 - 10:54

Okay, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 11 EmptyMon 5 Jul 2021 - 15:01

When in the moonstone are you far along enough for it to count towards your requirements and can move onto the warrior ceremony?

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 11 EmptyMon 5 Jul 2021 - 15:05

Once the StarClan cat posts at least once!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 11 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 11 EmptyMon 5 Jul 2021 - 15:06

Thanks moss!!

Back to top Go down
Fire (Left the site)

Fire (Left the site)

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 11 EmptyWed 7 Jul 2021 - 15:02

If you have a rogue/loner/kittypet who wants to join a Clan, do you PM the leader, start a topic, or what? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 11 EmptyWed 7 Jul 2021 - 16:12

pm the leader first and double-check with them! you can always start topics too but there is no guaranteed outcome if you go the straight rp route, so it can help with planning to pm first :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Help Thread [Archived]
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next