Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats] Empty
PostSubject: Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats]   Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats] EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 7:25 am

Cherrymist puffed out a wisp of warm breath as she stretched her back after sleeping curled in the den. It was midday, but the sky wasn't showing up any bright light to touch her sensible face. The blind she-cat purred as she bounded through the snow, almost kit-like, something she was almost too afraid to do when she was young, but now that she knew how to handle her weakness and turn everything else in an advantage.

The cat paused at the exit of the camp, waving her tail happily. "I need cats on a huting patrol!" she announced, rising her voice.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats]   Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats] EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 1:04 pm

Rippedsky meowed a hello to Cherrymist as he padded over. It'd been a while since he'd been out hunting. The clan needed prey too. With the birth of new kits, the need was greater than ever.

"I'm up for it, if that's okay with you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats]   Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats] EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 1:29 pm

Webtail dipped his head to Rippedsky and gave Cherrymist a friendly mew. "I'll join, with new kits around I like to see a high fresh-kill pile. Besides, we have to make sure other clans arent getting too cozy along our borders." The tom mewed. The last thing they needed was a bunch of trespassers.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats]   Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats] EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 1:52 pm

Cherrymist hreeted the two cats when she recognized their scent, and nodded to signal that she was taking both of them. "I finally got Willowkit to stay put for a few hours, so let's move fast. I don't want to find out the clambered on top of Crowstar's head and is playing leader."  she meowed with an amused smile before leading the patrol of with a flick of her tail.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats]   Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats] EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 2:14 pm

Pansypaw dashed up to the group, that included her mentor. She was feeling much better after Mudfoot's attack, and was ready to go out and explore. "Hey! Can I come?"

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats]   Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats] EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 2:30 pm

Cherrymist smiled as she scented her apprentice dashing up to them. "Alright, alright, lil' sis'." she meowed with a smile, and once again signaled the patrol to depart, jow accompanied by the younger cat.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats]   Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats] EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 6:08 pm

"Wait!"yowled Hollypaw dashing up to the departing patrol."I'm coming too." The Bengal She-cat boldly padded to the lead her tail held high and blue eyes dancing."I could really do with some hunting practice and I need to start doing something. Lazing around in the apprentice den all day can be fairly boring."

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats]   Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats] EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 7:40 pm

Rippedsky laughed softly in amusement. The eager apprentices reminded him of when he had been a much younger cat. While he had just become a warrior himself, everything that had happened had well delayed his ceremony and it had been moons since he'd had that energetic enthusiasm. It would be a fairly big patrol with all of them along. It didn't really matter to him, though, If it was okay with Cherrymist, it'd be alright with him too. He just wanted to get out there and try to find some prey.

"We should get going," He commented simply, "Not much out there, so we need all the time we can get."
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats]   Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats] EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 2:53 pm

Webtail nodded, "We don't need too many squeaky apprentices scaring off prey." he teased looking at the two apprentices with a smile. "How is the little furball, Cherrymist? Is she interrogating you about how she can instantly be a warrior yet?" he asked. "Lightningstrike tripped every cat in ShadowClan as a kit, he moved too fast for his size... He was scared of the dark for a bit too, it was nearly impossible for me to get out of the camp for patrols without him protesting." he chuckled, it was ironic that his son was afraid of the main thing he'd be around. ShadowClan woke at night.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats]   Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats] EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 3:06 pm

"Well, I had to do something to get your attention. You're all as death as moles!" Hollypaw meowed in a dignified huff. " Are we going or not?" Hollypaw glanced around unsheathing her claws inimpaitience.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats]   Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats] EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 4:09 pm

Pansypaw kneeded her claws in the muddy ground, growing impatient. Walking over to the camp entrance, she purred "Where shall we go?"
(short srry)

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats]   Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 12:42 am

((just a reminder that this patrol happens before the death of Cherry's mate at the Moonlit Creek))

Cherrymist laughed at Webtail's descripton, thinkibg of her quiet and nursery-bound kithood. "Alright, alright, let's go. We'll be hunting as we go towards the Moonlit Creek, but please keep away from it's edges." she intructed as the patrol set of on it's course.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats]   Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 1:12 am

Hollypaw quickly got to her paws, strutting at the lead of the patrol. Hollypaw lifted her nose and scented the air for any prey. Almost instantly, the scent of a shrew hit her. The Bengal She-cat flicked her tail to signal the others to be quiet as she moved off after the shrew.

Away from the patrol, Hollypaw dropped down into a hunting crouch. Silently, she weaved through the tress, her pelt blending in against the the forest debris that coated the ground. It annoyed her slightly that it stood out against the light snow that had fallen the evening before. Hollypaw checked her scent was down wind quickly then moved slightly so she could see the shrew. It was scrawny, but in Leafbare you couldn't be fussy. The Bengal She-cat wasted no time and quickly sprang on the unsuspecting rodent, killing it with a swift bite to the neck.

Proudly, she pranced back to the patrol holding her prey high for all to see. After deciding they'd gawped at her catch long enough, she darted off to bury her prey away from the prying eyes of other predators. Hollypaw quickly returned back to the patrol, literally bouncing on the balls of her paws.

Last edited by Midnee on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats]   Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 1:12 am

The member 'Midnee' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7, 1

Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats] Mistpe10
Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats]   Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 3:41 pm

"Sounds good to me," Rippedsky nodded at Cherrymist's words and simply followed after her. Shortly after they left camp, Hollypaw raced off. Eagleheart's kit is sure going to be a handful, He thought to himself. However, he was pleasantly surprised to see her make a catch so quickly. While he and Eagleheart had their difference, he had to admit both the tom and his daughter were great additions to the clan.

"Nice catch," He commented simply with a flick of his tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats]   Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats] Empty

Back to top Go down

Warm Up In The Cold [open to 2 more cats]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: