Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cold Nightmares, Warm Dreams [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

Cold Nightmares, Warm Dreams [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Cold Nightmares, Warm Dreams [OPEN]   Cold Nightmares, Warm Dreams [OPEN] EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 7:21

Dreampaw sat absently on the hill that overlooked the Thunderclan camp. It was filled with branches and trees. It made her feel sad. They had lost many herbs, as Nightfire had told her, as well as their protection. Dreampaw frowned and looked up at the sky.

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Cold Nightmares, Warm Dreams [OPEN]   Cold Nightmares, Warm Dreams [OPEN] EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 15:05

"Hey Dreampaw." Midnightpaw came over. She blinked her light stormy gray eye and sat next to her friend. As she turned to face the medicine cat apprentice the silver dot under each eye caught the moonlight. She flicked her tail silently asking her what was wrong.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Cold Nightmares, Warm Dreams [OPEN]   Cold Nightmares, Warm Dreams [OPEN] EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 15:21

Dreampaw looked over at Midnightpaw. She gave her a smile small.
"A lot of things are wrong..." Dreampaw sighed.
"One, we've lost so many herbs and Nightfire and I just can't get to the medicine den to retrieve them, or at least what's left. But Nightfire is also very grumpy, but I can tolerate it at times," Dreampaw rambled on for a bit.

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Cold Nightmares, Warm Dreams [OPEN]   Cold Nightmares, Warm Dreams [OPEN] EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 16:03

Nightfire stalked around, noticing that his so called apprentice was just laying around sulking. "Of course I'm grumpy, because this so called apprentice of mine isn't out looking for herbs while we have none!" he growled, getting closer. How dare this kit complain.

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Cold Nightmares, Warm Dreams [OPEN]   Cold Nightmares, Warm Dreams [OPEN] EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 16:12

Dreampaw spun around and her amber eyes widened.
"I've been searching all day!" Dreampaw exclaimed. Dreampaw closed her eyes for a couple of seconds then opened them.
"I've been studying the camp to see if I could find a way into the medicine den... no luck," Dreampaw sighed while inwardly she was cringing.
"I'm really sorry Nightfire," Dreampaw continued. "I'll keep looking..."

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Cold Nightmares, Warm Dreams [OPEN]   Cold Nightmares, Warm Dreams [OPEN] EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 16:17

"Hey Nightfire I can go with Dreampaw to collect the herbs if you want me to?" Midnightpaw suggested. She brushed her tail across Dreampaw's mouth telling her not to talk back and let her handle this.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Cold Nightmares, Warm Dreams [OPEN]   Cold Nightmares, Warm Dreams [OPEN] EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 19:35

Nightfire growled at this other stupid apprentice. "Maybe you should actually be training like a real warrior apprentice would do. Instead of looking for herbs like my apprentice should be doing." he turned back to Dreampaw. "I told you once, so thats what you do. Not sit here and stare at things. The camp will be cleared out my warriors and this so called apprentice. Meanwhile WE heal. But you can't seem to get it in your head that we need herbs to do that. Or are you not qualified to be my apprentice. If so, then sit here, and I will have you immediately demoted and Spottedstar will give you a new mentor."

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Cold Nightmares, Warm Dreams [OPEN]   Cold Nightmares, Warm Dreams [OPEN] EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 20:21

Dreampaw stared in shock at Nightfire and forced herself not to growl in return.
"Not everyone can be perfect," Dreampaw muttered under her breath as she regained her composure and peace.
"I'll start looking for more herbs," Dreampaw said. She was trying to keep the agitation from her voice.

PostSubject: Re: Cold Nightmares, Warm Dreams [OPEN]   Cold Nightmares, Warm Dreams [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold Nightmares, Warm Dreams [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1