Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May's Gathering 2016

Go down 
+28
Mistpelt
Goldenturtle
Caitywolfy
Splotch
Swiftey
Winterpaw
Renette
Inky Pawprints
Sun
tabbytail
Knight
Clover
Skia
Bloom
Ash
Ice
Wild
Fish
Dewberry
Grizzly
Acrylic
Tyleca
Bleu Haikyuu
Shadow
addie ♥
Jughead
Shimmerpelt
Reaper King
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenturtle

Goldenturtle

Characters : Nettlespike, Turtleshell, Skybreeze, Streak
Clan/Rank : Hell's 2nd in command
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 160

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 22 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 7:39

Nettlespike had already accepted Morningstars ruling, he stood with the others and looked around at all the weak cats that didn't know what they were meowing about.
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 22 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 8:16

Elkheart was slowly waking up from his unconsciousness, and saw the cats standing up for Starclan. He knew what they were doing, so he struggled up and stood next to them. They seemed to only be only a few warriors, but they were right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of Tyleca's cats did the same.

Ooc: mobile

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 22 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 9:06

"But there's no stars out! And if StarClan was still here, they would've covered the moon to signal us to end the Gathering ages ago!" She said to the cats who were standing up for StarClan.
"We have to face the fact that our warrior ancestors aren't here for us anymore. There's no point in believing lies anymore. I always doubted the existence of strange starry dead cats in the sky. They've brought pain, death, suffering, and blood...and they did nothing about it! In fact, they're doing it now! They're not doing anything about this Gathering! She said.
She padded over to the cats who were accepting Morningstar, "Morningstar, I accept your words and your rule, and the leadership of the cats you have chosen. If StarClan is no longer there, and you will make us strong, then I would accept this any day." The dark cream tabby said, dipping her head with respect. She watched as Ashwing and Thrushstar left the clearing.
They're giving up on so much power...don't they know what's in store for their Clans? Aren't they glad that their Clans will be strong and fearless again? Certainly they aren't doing this over some nonsense about dead cats in the sky? Surely they've learned that they aren't here anymore? She thought. She didn't care if her leaders fled, that meant they were cowards in Seedpaw's eyes. She then looked at the cats standing up for StarClan again.
They're missing out on so much too. Why can't they just accept the fact that nobody is going to save them from this! The Dark Forest is the next big thing, and they're literally offering for us to join them, and some cats are so incredibly blinded by StarClan this...and by StarClan that...that they won't take what's being given to them: Power."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frostedpaw glared at Seedpaw, who was apparently accepting Morningstar.
"Don't you see? StarClan didn't just leave...they never would! They were probably driven out by these fox-hearts and can't return! And now you fools that believe this Dark Forest nonsense are just stupid mouse-brained cats who are just helping to keep StarClan away. They watch over us fairly, and when it's time for a cat to go away...they let it go away. You all refuse to listen to reason, and to have a small sliver of hope that StarClan is still there! But until the day I die, I will stand up for StarClan no matter what." She said, hissing, "And you, Morningstar. You are so unfit to rule a forest. No wonder you were sent to the Dark Forest when you died. You'll abuse the Clans and use us, not make us strong. If anything, you'll make the Clans more pathetic and dreadful by the heartbeat!" She called out, unafraid to speak out against Morningstar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vixenpaw continued to glare at Morningstar, her wounds beginning to give way again. She sank down to the ground, weakly, one of her cuts beginning to bleed again.
"You know what? You Dark Forest cats can do whatever...you...want. We're just trying to help you, unlike these...Dark Forest fox hearts...P- please, if you'd just listen to us, then maybe the Dark Forest could be defeated once and for a-all... " She weakly managed to say, "G-give us everything you claim to give us," She said sarcastically, "But even if I live in a Clan full of traitors and Dark Forest followers, I-I will never give up on StarClan. I'm just an apprentice, I'm moons younger than you warriors, but still, somehow my faith in StarClan is stronger than all of yours? You'll give up so easily on y-your warrior a-ancestors, but yet, four apprentices won't?" The ginger and white she-cat said, nodding in turn at Aspenpaw, Freckledpaw, and Frostedpaw, "But at least some warriors st-still have common s-sense." She said, acknowledging the warriors who were standing up for StarClan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This pathetic little rebellion of yours isn't going to work. Look at you, Vixenpaw, fallen down from you're wounds? If you would come over here to us, maybe you wouldn't be so weakly defeated right now. Your blinded by lies, Seedpaw is correct. There's no more hope for you. Stand up for your precious StarClan if you want, but just know, they will never be there for you," The speaker was Eveningsong this time. She had padded over to the group that had accepted Morningstar, and she stood next to Nettletail, "You should just give up now and come over here. You can't fight anymore, and one of your apprentices is failing to speak clearly. She's just another pathetic cat who's making a fool of herself." She said insultingly at Vixenpaw. She then turned to look at the cats accepting Morningstar's rule, "You all have made the right decision tonight, you are wise. We already see strength in all of you, but we can make you ultimately stronger. Unlike those mouse-brained weaklings." She said. Eveningsong remembered when she was one of those cats. Just a happy young apprentice who believed in StarClan, until her fox-hearted mentor treated her like dirt. Then, all faith she had drained away like water being drained in a lake. She tilted her head, shaking it, remembering the murders she had committed. It was all quite fun in here opinion, sinking teeth and claws into somebody's innocent neck. She smiled at the thought of it.

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 22 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 22 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 9:30

Ferretshine watched Thrushstar limp out of the clearing. "Okay, no more mentioning StarClan," she mumbled to herself, "Maybe we should just worry about surviving from now on." She watched in alarm as Mudfoot limped after him. "W-wait!" She hustled to the tom and ducked her body a bit under him, a bit beside him, supporting the weakened tom. They were walking into the jaws of death. They were in exile. They both knew it, and Ferretshine was terrified. She forced a smile and pushed forward.

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 22 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 22 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 12:30

Webtail, narrowed his eyes, his wounds stinging as he stood a bit steadier. He listened to Thrushstar's speech and merely a look of annoyance showed for the now exiled leader. He had much better cats to worry about, these cats that seemed to know everything he would do in his future were just getting too redundant, 'I should have known, I should have known.. Of course it would be you. I couldn't have expected any better.' He had no feelings for what others though of his loyalty, Viperfang had stopped that, StarClan had never helped him. His mate was killed for no reason, his daughter was most likely well on her way to choosing a new 'family', he had no idea if Lightningpaw was still alive after this battle, what could possibly make things any worse? He watched Ferretshine rush to Mudfoot, sighing before sheathing his claws and moving to find what of his clan would stay by his side. He spotted the fimiliar form of his son, relived at least at that, Cinnamonpaw would be the next he had to look for. Then it donned on him, he probably had no medicine cat. Perhaps a Dark Forest cat would help with that, he'd have to see.

Lightningpaw snarled, his stinging eyes clearing up. Blinking a few times he stood, watching just in time as Thushstar vanished from view.. and Ferretshine following behind. He growled and sat down, waiting for anything else to happen. The apprentice felt a bit dizzy and his limbs felt clumsy. It was his first battle after all. He staggered to his father's side and peered to find any of the ghostly cats that had disturbed the gathering, still wanting to meet at least one.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 22 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 12:44

Leopardfang turned from Cherryface, distacted. His paw was raised for the final blow. He had one strike to put her down, but he wasn't paying attention to his tormentor any more. Instead his unsheathed claws hung in the air, waiting for some new movement. The deputy's dead eyes landed on Thrushstar as he spoke angrily, denying his entire clan up at the Great Rock. Leopardfang's ears flattened back, and he looked around himself to find Frecklepaw and Littlepaw. He beckoned Frecklepaw closer, and said to both of the she-cats quietly, "I need you to listen to me. Do as I say. Stay here with the Dark Forest cats. Listen to them and do what they say. If they do as they promise, they will take care of you. I am following Thrushstar into exile, and it's not safe for either of you to go with us. Besides, I need... eyes on the inside. Please stay and look after my mate and daughters for me. Shimmerheart is elderly and Tigerstorm is with kits. I'm trusting you two with this. Don't let me down."

He turned, nodding to Mudfoot and catching Magpiewing's eye before following his leader. Even in exile and in illness, he would never see Thrushstar as anything less. His pawsteps were first slow and unsteady, but as he continued moving and began to breathe more deeply, Leopardfang was able to keep up with the retreating cats. He saw Mudfoot and Ferretshine walking together, and his mind floated back to camp. The cats back home didn't know what had happened. They would be very shocked when they found out the truth... He only hoped that the so-called Dark Forest cats made good on their promises. He would individually kill all of them if they so much as touched Shimmerheart, Tigerstorm, or Tigerstorm's newborn kits. The spotted deputy cast a glance behind him. He could see his other daughter, Viperfang, defeated and bloodied but still alive. Deep inside, he hoped that she stayed back as well. She had kits to take care of as well, despite the fact that they were far older than Tigerstorm's. And he needed someone he could trust to keep Webtail in check. Webtail. I'll never forgive him for his betrayal. I will see justice done before the end of my life. Leopardfang's green eyes met Webtail's for less than a heartbeat before he turned his head back to the dark horizon in front of him. He could barely see Ashwing and Thrushstar's outlines, and followed after with searing pain in every step.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
May's Gathering 2016 - Page 22 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 22 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 13:21

Magpiewing huffed and huffed, glaring daggers at Lost until the voice of the Dark Forest leader boomed above all other noises. Those loyal to StarClan were being given a second chance. Join now, or die by their paws. Or, the more tempting alternative, leave the forest.

There was no way the black warrior would ever truly submit to Morningstar and his agenda, but would leaving his home be the right thing? It seemed Thrushstar had no problems abandoning the territory, hopefully just until he could gather his strength back. Leopardfang and Mudfoot also agreed with Thrushstar, as well as WindClan's deputy and several other cats. Lots of ShadowClan cats were preparing to leave everything behind. But would Magpiewing be one of them? He had already been away from home once before, for longer than he would have liked. The tom didn't want to repeat that. Even if he would have his clanmates this time.

Weighing the pros and cons in his head, he began to see that between leaving and submitting, leaving seemed like the better choice. His brain screamed for him to hurry and follow his leader, his friend, and his dear son, but a strange voice told him to stay in ShadowClan. 'You have two grandkits who need you,' it said. 'Outside of the forest is no place to raise kits. Think about Raven. He trusts you to protect them.'

Dropping to the ground, he wrapped his paws over his head and ears, trying to block out that little voice that was trying to pursue him to stay. No! I can't! I can't betray my clan like that! 'You are not betraying them. You are staying for the sake of your grandkits.'

With his heart beating as fast as a mouse's, the tom glanced up and stared at his friends and family. Leopardfang and Mudfoot had both glanced back at him with somewhat hopeful eyes. 'You are not betraying them.'

"...I am not betraying them." he repeated, and stood back up. He padded up to them with regret and sorrow in his amber eyes. Nuzzling Mudfoot quickly, he turned to Thrushstar. "I must stay in ShadowClan. Finchkit and Rosekit need me," he meowed to those leaving, his voice void of any emotion. The black tom brought himself closer so only the leader could hear what he needed to say. "I will only join them in appearance. My loyalty still lies with you. I will be in the tunnel under the Thunderpath when the half-moon is at its peak, if you need me. If not, I hope to see you again someday." With that, he pulled away and padded over to Webtail. 'Good choice,' the voice spoke.

"I will join you, Morningstar. So long as my grandkits are safe."

Poppysong, still laying on the ground with a defeated expression, could not believe what she was hearing. She couldn't imagine being forced out of a home she never left. Pebblethorn was not here to help her decide. She couldn't just leave by herself, nor could she fight her way out. She needed someone else with her. But no one she loved or trusted was willing to stand up and join those leaving. She was alone.

Crowstar's voice reached her ears. "Please stand by me..." His plea was so hard to ignore. This was her mentor, her leader, her best friend. She would give her life for this tom, and he was asking her to betray everything she believed in.

Birchpaw stood with him, as well as many others. Would she be one of the only SkyClan cats against him if she said no to his request and left? A shaky breath escaped her lips as the choices flipped around in her head.

Leave, and lose the trust of your friends and family, but keep your ideals and morals.

Stay, and betray your father and your own trust, but keep those closest to you.

Her breath growing more and more shaky with each inhale, she shook her head violently, hoping to clear out some of the fuzzy noise growing in her ears. Her head hurt, thinking about the weight of the two options. Pulling herself onto her paws, she wobbled over to Crowstar, her hazel eyes wet with fear. "W-what will happen... If I stay with you...?" she mewed, shoving her face into his black fur. "What will father think?" she sobbed, burying her face further into his fluffy pelt. "I can't just betray him... betray mother.. betray StarClan like this..."

"Couldn't you just come with me? Why do you have to make me choose like this..."

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 22 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6736

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 22 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 13:41

Frecklepaw nodded at Leopardfang. For him... her mentor... she would be strong. "You can trust me, Leopardfang," she vowed. She looked up at Morningstar and spoke up, her voice still terrified. "If you protect me, I'll stay with you," the ginger flecked she-cat told him.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 22 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 14:05

Littlepaw nodded at Leopardfang, "You can count on me." She whispered to him before he walked off the join Thrushstar and the others. She didn't like having to stay with these cats, but she'd do it. She walked up to stand with everyone else by Morningstar but didn't say anything.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
May's Gathering 2016 - Page 22 Sign_s13
May's Gathering 2016 - Page 22 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 22 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 14:06

Crowstar watched as Poppysong struggled with her choice. He wanted her to stay, he wanted all of his clan to stay.. but that wasn't going to happen. Snowstorm probably hated him now.. It seemed Elkheart was leaving.. He still had Nettletail. What would Pebblethorn think? Who knows... he already made his choice, and he was going to stand by it. He was the leader of Skyclan and he wasn't going to abandon them. Even if he was on Starclan's side... he wasn't ever going to leave his clan in the hands of someone else.

Black fluffy leader let out a sigh as Poppysong pressed her face into his pelt. "I already made my choice, Poppysong... I made my choice a long time ago. I can't leave.." He said. They came to him when he was a deputy speaking of power, and revenge against Windclan, but what he wanted most was to be strong for his clan, and that is what he was doing. "You... you don't have to betray them... I just want you to stay." He needed someone to keep him in check since he was losing his mate and medicine cat. He hoped his former apprentice was getting what he was saying.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 22 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 14:26

Wrenpaw's blue gaze looked furiously any Morningstar, before she took off after Thrushstar, Ashwing, and the others. She didn't want to live under the leadership of evil cats, she didn't know where they'd go, but she was willing to go wherever the Dark Forest cats wouldn't be.
This is awful. My first Gathering turns out to be a disaster, and now I'm leaving...no...I shouldn't be sorry for myself, this is my decision to make, I could've stayed with those traitors, but I didn't. She thought, her tail flicking.
A cut on her forehead was bleeding, and her paw felt numb, but she continued to walk on with her tail and her head held high.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
May's Gathering 2016 - Page 22 Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 22 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 15:25

Scorchfrost had made his choice. He couldn't leave Pepper and his kits to face this evil alone. If Pepper decided to leave the barn to save herself, so be it. He bowed his head, defeated. He would stay in ThunderClan, laying low until the time came to overthrow the Dark Forest. Whether it was in a moon or twenty, he couldn't betray his family in the darkest hour. You will not break me.

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 22 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 22 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 15:31

ooc- pretend they were here and fought and got defeated or something ok? Sorry for not posting after I first posted~

ic- Pebblethorn eyes widened as everything unfolded. She had to make a decision. Her eyes found her leader and sister, and she raced through the crowds of cats. She fell in beside her sister. "Poppysong, we have to stay. They'll find and kill us if we go. We can just pretend. We don't have to fight." Her whisper was barely audible to anyone besides her sister and she turned to Crowstar. To hell with you, you jerk. How dare you make my sister choose? Make her cry? "I'll join you and them again if it means protection. Starclan has fallen, anyway." She said, and hated every word.

---

Palefoot's eyes widened in horror as he backed away. He raced after the others from his clan who left the Gathering to exile. I can't believe this. I'm a refuge. Exiled. I can't believe I thought they'd be the right choice. Why did this happen? Why?!

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile

Last edited by Cat on Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 16:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 22 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 16:01

Swiftpaw looked from the cats leaving and to Morningstar. He didn't wanna leave but he also didn't want to be around these traitors. If I stay I can be protected and I can be the others that are leaving eyes and ears. He padded up to where Morningstar and the others were reluctantly, staying quiet, too angry with himself and the Dark Forest cats to say anything.
-----------------------------------------

Willowpaw followed shortly after Swiftpaw. Even though her mother was with these fools she couldn't leave her and her siblings, so she chose to stay.
-----------------------------------------

Aspenpaw turned to where the others that were leaving were and padded after then, head held high, "I will never join you traitors!" He yowled furiously as he caught up to the others.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
May's Gathering 2016 - Page 22 Sign_s13
May's Gathering 2016 - Page 22 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 22 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 16:18

Blinking, Vixenpaw stood up weakly. She trotted after Aspenpaw, Wrenpaw, and the others, slowly. She turned to look back at the cats who were joining the Dark Forest. She knew that some of her Clanmates were staying only their protection and for the protection of their family, but some were joining just to be evil fox-hearted bloodthirsty cats who were hungry for power.
"You shall never be my Clanmates in my eyes." She said, addressing the SkyClan cats who had joined the Dark Forest just for the sake of power and death. She turned again, following the cats who were going into exile. Where would they stay, Vixenpaw didn't know, but she knew that she'd be away from these mouse-brains and that was enough for her. She lowered her head, staggering on her paws for a moment, before continuing after the cats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frostedpaw thought for a short moment about Rainpaw. She didn't want to leave him, she was her best friend, but perhaps once the remaining ShadowClan cats returned to camp, Rainpaw would want to leave too. Her tail drooped, and she followed Vixenpaw and the other cats out of the clearing, keeping silent. As she passed the Dark Forest cats, she hissed, making sure to make it audible so they could hear her anger. She wondered where they would stay, hopefully not somewhere dangerous. And it had to be off of the territory of the Clans. No, they weren't Clans anymore...they were bands of savages, ghosts, and cats who just wanted to protect themselves and their families. She didn't blame the innocent cats who stayed for the sake of protection, she would if she had a family to keep safe, but she didn't, so she had to leave. No, she didn't have to, she wanted to. Frostedpaw was her own family, and she wanted to protect herself. So, she thought leaving would be best for her. With one last glance back at the clearing, she looked at each of the ShadowClan cats staying in turn. Her gaze hardening when she locked eyes with the evil cats, and her gaze softening when she locked gazes with the innocent ones. She then faced back towards the clearing exit, and padded out.

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 22 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

May's Gathering 2016
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next