Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May's Gathering 2016

Go down 
+28
Mistpelt
Goldenturtle
Caitywolfy
Splotch
Swiftey
Winterpaw
Renette
Inky Pawprints
Sun
tabbytail
Knight
Clover
Skia
Bloom
Ash
Ice
Wild
Fish
Dewberry
Grizzly
Acrylic
Tyleca
Bleu Haikyuu
Shadow
addie ♥
Jughead
Shimmerpelt
Reaper King
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 12:31 am

Gentlenose slammed to the ground, feeling another cat's claws rake through her pelt. She struggled back to her paws, the wound already welling up with blood. "How dare you interrupt a gathering and start a war, you mangy fox-hearts!" she yowled, rearing up on her hind legs to slash heavy blows at the Dark Forest cat.

Gentlenose Used Rear-up to Slash

Gentlenose
10/45
145/160

One-Eye
-19 HP

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 2:51 am

Webtail stood, his eyes scanning the battle, finally, they locked on Scorchfrost. He looked to Ferretshine once more. "Ferretshine, no matter how you feel about me, you're my daughter and I will consider you that. You don't understand, everything I have done, given up before I new what I was going to miss, I did it for my family and my clan.  I don't even have the right to a peaceful afterlife now, Ferretshine, it hurts enough knowing I can never see Eaglefeather again, I don't want to lose anyone else." He mewed. "I hope you never have to do this, before you were  born, many believed StarClan had abandoned us, many wrongful deaths and disasters occurred. StarClan never intervened so, many of us had to try and get stronger to take on the deeds StarClan did not. Sadly, no one else sees it that way." As he was appointed leader he nodded looking to Morningstar, he should be happy right now, why wasn't he? Soon, he felt claws on him and felt the sting of claws on his back, hissing at Viperfang.

[b] Webtail used Twisting Bite dealing 25[ and costing 25/b]
Webtail
Hp: 36
Sp: 145

Viperfang:
Hp: 35
Sp:100/120

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.

Last edited by Lettuceturtle on Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 3:10 am

Silentfang's dark amber eyes turned to slits as the fight broke out. After so long... another battle worth fighting for, he thought with a slight smile drawn across his face. This is what the Dark Forest, what Morningstar, granted us. Finding Treestep being attacked by another ShadowClan cat, the tom quickly unsheathed his claws and leaped towards the tom. "You have no right to oppose a leader of Morningstar's choosing, Wildfang," Silentfang spat as he raked at Wildfang's eyes. Defending the new ThunderClan leader, Silentfang believed that he will feel justice from what ThunderClan did to his life.

Silentfang used Blinding Strike on Wildfang, Dealing 17 Damage and Costing 20 SP. +5 Damage for next move used.

Silentfang:
100/100 HP
260/280 SP

Wildfang:
43/60 HP
175/200 SP

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan

Last edited by Caitywolfy on Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 4:17 am

OOC: No double teaming, Silentfang has to go fight someone who isn't engaged in battle.
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 4:26 am

OOC: Sorry, editing. I didn't see Webtail attacking Viperfang before

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 5:59 am

OOC: Don't want to double team to I will just leave you to fight Wildfang :) and no colours because I am currently on mobile.

The impact of Wildfang had surprised Treestep but she quickly turned to face her new enemy and ignored the gashes in her hind, "You shouldn't have done that." She said narrowing her eyes. She was about to pounce until Silentfang swept in, striking Wildfang hard. "Nice work, this this poor kitty is going pay, I will leave you with him." She grinned with a nod before looking for another challenge. "Who wants a piece of me?" She hissed loud and clear.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 12 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Goldenturtle

Goldenturtle

Characters : Nettlespike, Turtleshell, Skybreeze, Streak
Clan/Rank : Hell's 2nd in command
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 7:35 am

Nettlespikes eyes widened in surprise and joy at the cats, as Webtail, or Webstar now, attacked Viperfang, and seeing the other cats start to attack each other. He liked this! He never believed in Starclan. Look what happened to him, and what did they do? Nothing! He purred darkly "Yes Wildfang, this is what Morningstar wants, so let it be" He strutted closer to the group.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 8:06 am

Wildfang hissed and reared onto hi hind leafs, pummeling Silentfabg's face heavily. The Shadowclan tom wasn't taking this mouse-dung anymore. He was furious.

Wildfang used Upright Front Paw on Silentfang.
-20 SP -21 HP

Wildfang:
43/50 HP
155/200 SP

Silentfang:
79/100 HP
260/280 SP

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 8:54 am

OOC: Can deceased DF cats use the Clan moves of their former Clans? Or no?

Eveningsong hissed at Snowstorm landed on her back. With anger, she slid from under him, but then lifted herself upon her hind legs, and began slashing at his face, "You want to fight me? Alright, fine. But you'll regret it."

Eveningsong used Rear-up-to-slash (Dealing 25 HP and costing 15 SP)

Eveningsong
73/100 HP
265/280 SP

Snowstorm
35/60 HP
165/200 SP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vixenpaw continued to fight Cinnamonpaw. Even though her opponent had been given some herbs, Vixenpaw was determined to teach this cat a lesson that she deserved, just like every single one of these filthy betrayers of their Clans. She wasn't wanting to kill Cinnamonpaw. Possibly just knock her out. She began clawing viciously at Cinnamonpaw's belly, growling.

Vixenpaw used Belly Rake (Dealing 15 HP and costing 10 SP)

Vixenpaw
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

Cinnamonpaw
6/20 HP
100/800 SP

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 12 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 9:27 am

OOC: Yes.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 11:17 am

OOC: Forgive me if I miss something, I had to scan over like 10 pages to get somewhat caught up. I forgot about this, srry.

IC:

Darkfrost watched silently as the gathering exploded into chaos around him. His eyes narrowed and he barred his teeth. The Dark Forest had ruined his life; they took the souls of his family and turned them evil, every single one. It was time to fight back. With a growl, Darkfrost unsheathed his claws and turned to the nearest evil cat. Firepaw, a tom who appeared to be a medicine cat. The white and black Riverclan warrior ran at Firepaw and leapt, tackling him to the ground and pinning him down.

Darkfrost used Leap and Hold on Firepaw
- 10 sp
- 16 hp

Darkfrost
40/40 hp
110/120 sp

Firepaw
90/100 hp
250/280 sp

Firepaw is pinned for 1 turn

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Frozenflame hissed violently while the events unfolded before him. "I will never join the Dark Forest!" his eyes raced around for someone to attack, then he unsheathed his claws and dove into battle. He found a she-cat named Blossompaw and grabbed her by the scruff, shaking violently until he felt her go limp. The deputy tossed her to the ground and prepared for his next attack.

Frozenflame used Scruff Shake on Blossompaw
- 25 sp
- 16 hp

Frozenflame
100/100 hp
255/280 sp

Blossompaw
84/100 hp
255/280 sp

Blossompaw is stunned for 2 turns

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Emberleaf growled at the Dark Forest cats. I'll never join those scum bags! He looked around for someone in need of help and spotted the deputy of Shadowclan, Leopardfang. Emberleaf admired Leopardfang for his steadfast faith in Starclan, so the ginger tom took some herbs he had brought with him just-in-case, and ran over to the tom. "Here, eat this." EMberleaf shoved a herb mixture int his mouth and quickly stuffed cobwebs onto his wounds before moving on to another cat.

Emberleaf used Major heal on Leopardfang
- 30 sp
+ 15 hp

Emberleaf
50/50 hp
90/120 sp

Leopardfang
57/100 hp
215/280 sp

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 12 Image13

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 12 Roh7nXW

Last edited by Bloom on Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 11:17 am

The member 'Bloom' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2, 6

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 12 Mistpe10
May's Gathering 2016 - Page 12 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 11:40 am

OOC: Snowstorm is a girl.

IC: Snowstorm glared as Eveningsong escaped. "Your gonna regret setting foot in this forest!" she replied. She leaped onto her. She dug her claws into the ground to hold her down.

Snowstorm used Leap-and-hold on Eveningsong, dealing 19 damage and costing 10 stamina

Snowstorm

35/60 HP
155/200 SP

Eveningsong
54/100 HP
265/280 SP

Eveningsong is held down for 1 turn

Last edited by Winterpaw on Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 11:40 am

The member 'Winterpaw' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 12 Mistpe10
May's Gathering 2016 - Page 12 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 2:53 pm

OOC:

Berryheart wrote:
Rippleclaw climbed into the trees and landed on top of Leopardfang

Rippleclaw Used Skydrop   (I'm Guessing this is okay since his past clan was skyclan?!?! If not i'll edit this)

Leopardfang
42/100
215/280

Rippleclaw
100/100
245/280

You can use previous clan moves, but Leopardfang is already fighting another cat. Choose one that's standing around, like Flashstorm. I'd suggest you make a second post instead of editing the other one since it was a while ago.

Bloom wrote:

Frozenflame hissed violently while the events unfolded before him. "I will never join the Dark Forest!" his eyes raced around for someone to attack, then he unsheathed his claws and dove into battle. He found a she-cat named Blossompaw and grabbed her by the scruff, shaking violently until he felt her go limp. The deputy tossed her to the ground and prepared for his next attack.

Frozenflame used Scruff Shake on Blossompaw
- 25 sp
- 16 hp

Frozenflame
100/100 hp
280/280 sp

Blossompaw
84/100 hp
255/280 sp

Blossompaw is stunned for 2 turns

Frozenflame's new SP is 255. Also thanks for the herbs lol.

(Will post more in a moment)

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
May's Gathering 2016 - Page 12 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 12 Empty