Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May's Gathering 2016

Go down 
+28
Mistpelt
Goldenturtle
Caitywolfy
Splotch
Swiftey
Winterpaw
Renette
Inky Pawprints
Sun
tabbytail
Knight
Clover
Skia
Bloom
Ash
Ice
Wild
Fish
Dewberry
Grizzly
Acrylic
Tyleca
Bleu Haikyuu
Shadow
addie ♥
Jughead
Shimmerpelt
Reaper King
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 23 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 2:29

OOC: I don't want to interrupt any current fights but I think it is necessary considering the massive wave of people leaving their clan :)

Treestep couldn't tell who was fighting for, or against the Dark Forest in the wave of cats and blood. She ignored the gushing battle wounds on her slender body and yelled loud and clear, "All of those who will stay in Thunderclan and be loyal to the almighty and powerful Dark Forest, gather around me. Then we shall get a good look at the exiled cats, the weak loners who have decided to keep what little faith they have in Starclan." As the current events sank in, her childish tone faded into a mature loud one, at this she knew it was either the Dark Forest or death. 'I can never go back, and I wont, I would rather die before I bow down to Starclan.' Treestep thought to herself sorrowfully but quickly shook of any empathy that she had left and returned her cold gaze on the battle.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leafpaw started to gather herbs from her surroundings for any injured cats before a massive weight toppled her over, the attack had knocked her out cold before she got to realise what had happened, weak and laying lifeless in the bushes near where the peaceful gathering once was she doubted for the first time whether Starclan would actually be able to beat these savage cats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Things have really gone down the hole haven't they.' Foxflight thought as he warded off enemy cats, he was never overly protective or dependant of Starclan but with the rise of the Dark Forest he realised where his heart lay, "Come on, we can beat these beasts! Starclan will win!" He called out loud, trying to restore hope in his clans heart.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 23 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 23 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 3:10

(Let's just pretend Ripple and Mist fought for Starclan and were defeated xD)

Mistpaw glared at her brother, hatred like no other suddenly flaring into her icy blue eyes. How could he betray Starclan like that? Taking one last look at the bloodstained clearing, so fled into the night. She couldn't stay with the clans any longer, not with the Dark Forest taking over.

Rippleshadow, half unconcious, got to her feet. She was bloody and bruised, but managed to stay balanced on her own four feet. She glared up at Morningstar, doing her best to hide the hatred she felt for the violent cats of the Dark Forest. For now, she would tolerate their rule. There would come a place and time for Starclan to return in all their glory, sending these Dark Forest rats back to the place they came from. Rippleshadow would just have to wait it out...

Gentlenose stirred next to her daughter, her head pounding and wounds aching. "Blizzard...paw..." she choked out. "Are... Are you... alright...?" she fought to keep her eyes open, inspecting her daughter's battered frame. "What's... going on?" She coughed, obviously straining herself. The fighting seemed to be calming down, but Gentlenose knew far too well that that wasn't a good sign. Morningstar stood upon the rock, and many of the cats Gentlenose had been fighting alongside had seemed to have disappeared from the clearing. "We lost... didn't we...?" her voice dripped with dread as she looked around for her friends and family. Where were Bluesong and Sedgepaw? Was that Scorchfrost over there? What about Jayflight... Which side had he fought on? That single question gnawed at her as she searched desperately for her mate.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!

Last edited by Skia on Wed 15 Jun 2016 - 2:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 23 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 15:21

Scorchfrost lifted Gentlenose to her feet lightly. "We've lost. Cats are being exiled, but we're being given a chance to stay." He propped up the she-cat and led her to where the remaining clan cats were, the ones that had submitted to the power of the Dark Forest. "Do not lose hope," he whispered so only she could hear, "We just have to ride this wave out. Keep hope close to your heart. If you prove you're loyal, they won't cast you out. I already lost my mother, my siblings, my mate, and I may lose my kits. I have no choice. Make yours now." He watched the exiled cats leave the clearing in waves, his heart breaking. He wanted to follow, but his children needed him. He looked to Morningstar. "I humbly beg your forgiveness, and so long as my kits are kept from harm, I will bow to you. I was wrong in denying you, as your power has been made clear."

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 23 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5893

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 23 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 21:56

Seeing how the fighting had slowed to an almost complete stop, Antdrop sat down where he was and licked a paw. He watched as cats began to leave, and honestly, he didn't really know what to do. He could go with everyone else, which was probably the safest route, but at the same time his father and the DarkForest were definitely strong as well. He couldn't bare to leave his clan mates, but Antdrop soon reminded himself what was truly important, his father's respect and trust. Leaving in defeat would mean that he was weak, something he couldn't afford. Looking up at his father with gleaming green eyes, he hoped that the leader saw his son as a cat who wasn't afraid to show loyalty and strength. Yeah, he didn't really agree with some of the DarkForest's motives, but that didn't matter right now.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 23 VHQrlk5
May's Gathering 2016 - Page 23 1QYZaRo

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 23 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 23 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 22:16

When Smokefang heard Pebblethorn speak up the dead warrior turned to the cat. "I accept you joining us Pebblethorn, but sadly you betrayed us once, so I sorry to say we can't trust you in a position of power. You are no longer deputy of Skyclan." The smokey tabby turned to the skyclan leader and looked at him. "Find a suitable loyal warrior to you, and us, and name them deputy. You don't have a time limit since Starclan isn't around." Smokefang starred at the cats around the clearing knowing Morning star would agree with her.

The leader looked up at the dark forest warrior with shock. Replace his deputy? He didn't want to... but if that is what the Dark Forest demanded.. he had to. If he wanted to stay on their side, and not have to leave his clan he had to. He looked at his deputy with sad eyes. "Sorry Pebblethorn.. but I have to listen." He tone dropped slightly. He looked at the warriors around him. Most of those who were leaving have left. Well it seemed it was time to go home, but first. "Treestep since you are leading Thunderclan you can have their land back! Take Thunderclan home!" He said, now it was time for Skyclan to go home. "Skyclan! Let's go home."

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart

Last edited by Error on Tue 14 Jun 2016 - 22:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 23 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 22:32

Nettletail heard Smokefang and grinned. They had found Pebblethorn out! That weak she-cat would give way to... Her? Who else was a good, loyal, strong Dark Forest warrior? Since Sedgeclaw... Her smile died and she shook her head, but was still filled with a vindictive triumph as she followed Crowstar back to camp.

Frecklepaw sat tall, but still felt guilty for not following Leopardfang.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 23 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 22:50

Cloverpool gently nudged Frozenflame and pleaded with him to leave. In a low voice she meowed. "We should take our children and leave they don't need this kind of stress. It would be best.." The senior warrior meowed pressing against her former mates side comfortingly and searching his amber eyes. "For Blazingkit and the others.."

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 23 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 23:40

Blizzardpaw got up, shaking her head as the buzzing sound in her ears started to fade and the constant feeling of her about fainting banished. It wasn’t until then that she understood what was going on…and she started to freak out. She looked at her mom, trying to act calm “Yeah…yeah, we lost…” She meowed, looking at the cats leave, and the cats join the clans…or what was left of them as the Dark Forest took over.

She looked at her paws, standing right in the middle between the path that she had to take to join her clanmates in the exile or those who decided to stay, she wasn’t sure of what to do, and it took her a long time to make up her mind, turning around and nuzzling her mother “I…I can’t leave my clan…and I think I can help the cats in there to see the light mom! I’m sure they aren’t that bad!” Her smile was slowly returning to her muzzle as she talked, clearly confident in her words and believing that these cats still had something good inside them, they just had to let it out “I will stay…I’ll help them, you’ll see! I’m sure that even the ghosts can change, not all of them are hopeless, and I’m sure that even StarClan knows that! They’ll give them a second chance once they see the light” She whispered, so only she could hear her, not wanting to ruin her chances before even starting, she would need to be careful and go slowly, she couldn’t expect an instant change on cats that has spent countless moons in that dark hopeless place “I you want to leave, please, take Sedgepaw with you, I don’t want anything bad to happen to him…or you. I’ll look for you later if that’s the case”.

She got up and started to walk towards where her clan and the Dark Forest cats stood, her smile back on her muzzle, a smile full of hope and determination. She was going to help her clan, in every way she could! She was going to help those that had lost their faith to get it back, regardless of how long it would take her or the price she would have to pay for it. Her clan deserved it, and she knew that StarClan would be there to help her, even if she couldn’t see them on the night sky.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 23 EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 2:24

Treestep gave a nod of gratitude towards Crowstar, "Thank you Crowstar," She paused for a moment and lowered her voice, "I understand it must be hard to replace your deputy but it is what the Dark Forest demands, thus action must be taken." Treestep had a quick look around and then returned her gaze on Thunderclan. "Thunderclan, let's go, we shall return to Thunderclan territory, under the rule of the Dark Forest and only those who are loyal to us may return."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Foxflight noticed the unconscious cat that lay in the bushes, picking Leafpaw up by the scruff carefully, making sure not to touch her open wounds, he quickly ran with the other exiled cats, what the future lay for those loyal to Starclan was uncertain.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 23 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 23 EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 2:47

Webtail looked at the crowd, studying each of his warriors as he decided who his deputy would be. I felt odd, he was replacing his father with another cat. "ShadowClan, we're going home." He yowled and looked to the ghostly cats mixed into the crowd. He hoped some of them would follow and stay with his clan. He certainly needed the help, to to mention a medicine cat. He wasn't sure if ShadowClan's medicine cat had stayed.

Lightningpaw turned and left through the foliage, eager to get home. The exciting battle was doing a number on him and he wanted to rest.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 23 EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 2:56

Gentlenose grunted as she was helped to her paws, nodding gratefully to her former apprentice. "I understand..." she said quietly after Scorchfrost had finished speaking. She then turned to Blizzardpaw, a wave of affection washing over her as she witnessed her daughter's bravery. "No, Blizzardpaw," she whispered in her ear. "I won't leave you alone with these cats. I'll stay, and you, me, Sedgepaw, and Scorchfrost can keep the real Thunderclan alive," she was so proud of her clan and most of the cats in it, she couldn't just abandon her friends and family like that. "I will pledge my loyalty as well, as long as my friends and family are not harmed. Like Scorchfrost said, you have proven your might," she dipped her head to Morningstar and Treestep, trying her best to sound sincere.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Goldenturtle

Goldenturtle

Characters : Nettlespike, Turtleshell, Skybreeze, Streak
Clan/Rank : Hell's 2nd in command
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 23 EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 4:57

Nettlespike sighed, he decided to follow his leader home, he needed more training his self before the big fight happened....
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 23 EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 14:00

ooc- i felt obligated to rewrite it

ic- Pebblethorn stood there between anger and shock, but nodded her head respectfully. "I trust you will find a suitable warrior under that good judgement of yours." She put emphasis on 'yours' to show that he'd have to find a good, suitable warrior and not, say, Nettletail. She was quite put off by this, as now she'd never live up to her... Promise, of sort, but kept it hidden as always. She made her way home alongside her clanmates and sister, if she followed her anyway.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 23 EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 16:35

There was no way of changing his mind, was there?

The she-cat let out a shaky sigh and pulled away from his thick, black fur. Could she really do this? Could she really stay with him, with her clan, even at the cost of her own morals? Still unsure, Poppysong took a step back, wondering if the final push would show itself soon. And it did.

The sight of her dear sister Pebblethorn brought about a wave of relief for the she-cat. She purred and nuzzled into her sister, but froze when the deputy began whispering in her ear. S-She wanted them to stay? Although she could understand the situation and what her sister was trying to do, she still couldn't believe Pebblethorn didn't even hesitate. The words she then spoke to Crowstar nearly cut into her fur like freshly sharpened claws. 'StarClan hasn't fallen!' she wanted to scream, but the words would not come out. Her voice wouldn't let her. Not with the dangers that surrounded them.

It was too late now. The decision was already made for her. She couldn't even protest when one of the Dark Forest cats approached and stripped her sister of her ranking. The tri-coloured she-cat just sat in silence, her head hung low and her eyes glued to the ground. It was frustrating, hearing this cat talk so lowly of Pebblethorn. It was even more so when Crowstar calmly accepted this and obeyed the strange cat's orders.

Her eyes growing wet once more, she padded close behind her old mentor, following him as he left the gathering. "I hope you choice was the right one..." she mumbled to Crowstar, her head still facing downwards so no cat could see her humiliated expression.

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 23 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 23 EmptySat 18 Jun 2016 - 1:41

Ooc- I kinda got bit by a snake the other day, so I couldn’t really do anything ^^’

Even as she was trying to provide some muscle to the battle, she was thrown aside and left alone again, dazed by the confusing mix of scents and the sheer amount of noise. Fogheart was humiliated. Her fur had more dirt on it than blood, and she had more bruises forming by being tossed around than from the actual fighting. Irritable, the blind warrior picked herself up and shook out her pelt, ignoring Swantail the best she could and listening. Most of the fighting had stopped, and what took its place were cats' claims on their allegiances, to and against the Dark Forest. She thought she didn't need the dead cats anymore, but after attempting to fight.. she was disgusted with herself. After that fiasco, she needed to become stronger. And so she stood among her clanmates that were staying in the forest, and giving her full attention to Morningstar, her sister, and her niece. It was annoying that Frostfall, who Fogheart assumed was less experienced than her, was appointed leader. But if she wanted to prove that she deserved to be stronger, she couldn't say anything.

Spiderfur weakly got to her paws, shuffling away from the Dark Forest cats and towards Wildfang. "I'm f-fine." The Windclan warrior was too exhausted to be very scared anymore, but there was still a sense of relief when she spotted Palefoot fleeing the Gathering. He was safe. Well, safe as any cat could be after what had just happened. "Le-Let's just g-get out of here."

He didn't expect to have to debate with himself whether he'd stay or not. It should have been an easy decision: stay. Pineeye had already trained for many moons under the Dark Forest, but he'd never really thought about himself being loyal to them. The chocolate tabby tom frowned as he watched the many cats actually leaving the forest, in essence exiling themselves. Still troubled as to why he didn't feel completely devoted to either cause, he sat with the other Skyclan Dark Forest aligned cats.

Cloudpaw nearly yelped in surprise and pain when he was attacked by a shadowy warrior. Fearful, he kicked up, although it shouldn’t’ve have hurt, it put some distance between them and he was able to get away. “I may have never met Starclan, but I put more faith in them than with what anything you can promise me or my clan.” He turned to follow the leaving cats, his white tail, splotched with blood, flickering behind him.

She stood there in a daze, still lingering over the Skyclan warrior when she was shaken by Crowstar. Darkstar turned to face Morningstar, bright yellow eyes focused, but without emotion. “You may have a silver tongue to be able to convince these cats to follow you.” She turned her head to face her warriors, some who appeared to be staying. She did not see any of the power-hungry determination that were present in the other clans, something that brought her hope. “However, anything that you can promise this forest is worthless. Fool’s gold.” She thought back to the barn for a moment, and had the sudden realization that her kits were still there. She’d need to get them out quickly and safely. The dark-furred leader turned to leave the clearing slowly, calmly, but once she was sure that she was a safe distance away, she made a run for it. It was a gamble, but she trusted herself more with her children than in the paws of her replacement.

What had happened to her mother would never happen to herself for as long as she had breath in her body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

May's Gathering 2016
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23