Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May's Gathering 2016

Go down 
+28
Mistpelt
Goldenturtle
Caitywolfy
Splotch
Swiftey
Winterpaw
Renette
Inky Pawprints
Sun
tabbytail
Knight
Clover
Skia
Bloom
Ash
Ice
Wild
Fish
Dewberry
Grizzly
Acrylic
Tyleca
Bleu Haikyuu
Shadow
addie ♥
Jughead
Shimmerpelt
Reaper King
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 21 EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 18:11

Lightpaw winced and got up slowly, nudging Stonepaw to his paws. "Why are they doing this..?" She meowed quietly to no one in particular. While Stonepaw pressed up against her.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 21 EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 18:47

OOC: I'm going for it. Plz don't kill them. I will do anything. I promise.

Frozenflame pushed through the crowd of cats to the front, his amber eyes drilling into Morningstar. "I will never join you or your gang of fleabags! The only dead cats I will ever be loyal to is Starclan! You are no leader. A leader takes care of their clan, not kills everyone who isn't loyal to them. A leader fights for what Starclan wants, not for what they think is best. A leader is brave and strong and cares for others while making the best decision for their clan. All this time, everyone thought Thunderclan was blood-thirsty? Take a look around you! Who are the real blood thirsty ones here?"

---

Emberleaf looked up as Morningstar spoke and the Thunderclan's deputy defied the Dark Forest leader. He scrambled from where he was and stood next to Frozenflame. "Yeah, I won't join you either!"

---

Darkfrost blinked open his eyes and staggered to his feet, bloody wounds covering his white fur. Slowly, he stumbled to the two cats and stood next to them. He was too weak to say anything, so he just collapsed into a sitting position and stared defiantly up at Morningstar.

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 21 Image13

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 21 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 21 EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 18:55

OOC: Don't kill my bbies too, they're innocent little fluffballs

Vixenpaw looked up from where she was laying, staring at Frozenflame.
They're right... She thought.
Standing, weakly and shakily, she padded up to stand beside them, lifting her head.
"They're right! Revenge solves nothing. You will be brought down if you do this. Maybe not by StarClan, but you will lose someday. StarClan triumphs over evil, and that's why they banished you fox-hearted fools to the Dark Forest to rot and fade away!" She called up to Morningstar.

~~~~~~~~~

Frostedpaw was right up there next to Vixenpaw, forgetting about her doubts.
"Yeah! You're nothing but a jealous piece of dirt! You see us, down here, living with the peace of StarClan in our hearts...and you want some sort of peace, you wanted to have a happy afterlife, but you don't deserve it because of what you did during your life! Morningstar, you are no leader. Nobody you chose to lead is a leader. They're all cowards. You're an even bigger coward! All you cats who decided to follow these mouse-brains are just cowards because they think that StarClan isn't going to save them! StarClan may bring sadness and woe and death sometimes...but they always bring something good in the end...you can always change, you can always turn back to StarClan. They're always there for you!" She shouted, tears beginning to sting her eyes.

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 21 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 21 EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 19:04

Honeypaw padded over towards her brother, Darkfrost and brushed against him comfortingly, Nightpaw following her. "I know your not happy with me just know you can lean on me brother." The small tiny thin semi-fluffy golden she cat meowed quietly.

Ghostpelt caught her fathers eye and the betrayal and hurt was evident on her face and in her eyes. She wished her father would not do this."Why father why..?" She whispered as tears formed in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 21 EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 19:11

Lightpaw and Stonepaw looked at each other then made their way over to the five cats, and stood next to Honeypaw and Nightpaw.

Cloverpool hissed at Swantail and went over to her former mate, Frozenflame and stood by him, this was for her kits. She turned and smiled at him before glaring up at Morningstar.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 21 EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 19:11

ooc: don't kill my babies either, they're too precious (But you can kill Aspen if ya really want too)
Aspenpaw got to his paws, eyes widening in horror as Morningstar talked. He can't do this! He thought furiously, he walked over to where Frozenflame and the others were standing, "Yeah! Good leaders don't rule by fear! They rule with care for their clanmates, and loyalty to their StarClan ancestors! I will not follow you and your mouse-brained followers! He yowled glaring at Morningstar, hatred burning in his green eyes.
-----------------------------

Willowpaw lifted her head to hear what Morningstar was saying. "Oh no.. This can't happen! What do I do?" She mewed quietly while looking around at everyone. I'll do whatever my clanmates do. She thought wearily.

Littlepaw lashed her tail angrily as Morningstar talked, but she stayed quiet and close to Leopardfang. Since her father was with these Dark Forest cats she knew she couldn't count on him, so she decided that she would do whatever her mentor does since he's the only one she feels she can trust at the moment.

Swiftpaw grunted as he was knocked down but he got to his paws slowly as Morningstar began to talk. He had no clue what he should do and he couldn't find his father anywhere, so he just stayed quiet, eyes clouded with uncertainty.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
May's Gathering 2016 - Page 21 Sign_s13
May's Gathering 2016 - Page 21 Rq_11_10

Last edited by sunlitcastiel on Sun 12 Jun 2016 - 19:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 21 EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 19:18

OOC: Katniss Frozendeen leads the rebellion alongside Peeta Ferre-mark *whistling* Kinda sad nobody is letting Morningstar lay the smackdown on anyone so go ahead and beat up Ferret if you want but don't kill her.

Ferretshine let out a breath. She wasn't alone! She looked at the cats around her, so strong in their faith... and she smiled. Her eyes beamed with happiness. She laughed softly, her bright nature shining above the death and fear. That was her nature: In the darkest of times, she found herself feeling around for the light. She nodded at Frozenflame in thanks, looking around at the cats. Could they possible still win?

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 21 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 21 EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 19:23

"Shush." The deputy commanded her fellow RiverClan cats. With hesitance, she glanced over at her daughter once before bowing her head at Morningstar in respect to the cat's authority. "I see and acknowledge your power, Morningstar. I kneel before you and ask for your mercy. Let my fellow RiverClans go, many of us are mothers, fathers, and have family waiting for us." The she-cat trusted her daughter, and what Morningstar offered did not seem unreasonable. StarClan had abandoned them, was it really a crime to do what they had to so they might live? Her first priority was her clan and her family's survival.

After speaking, she looked over to her leader, Fishstar. She didn't say a word, but her eyes pled for her leader to back down, to accept this foreign cat so they might all get away in one piece.

-

Saltpelt, blessed by Morningstar, stood with pride by the tom's side. Her blue eyes softened though when she saw her sister and Flashstorm. Oh, Flashstorm, why did you have to fight for StarClan? What did StarClan ever do for you? She thought mournfully. "Everyone who converts to the Dark Forest will be welcome back to WindClan. I don't want for anything to change. I'd go as far as to happily step down if Ashwing or Sablestar was to kneel before Morningstar. Power is secondary, I want my clan to be safe, free. StarClan is gone, that's the reality of our lives now. Join the Dark Forest, please. They only want to guide us, strengthen us." She spoke to everyone in the clearing, but her eyes were focused on her crush, Flashstorm.

-

"And where are our ancestors now?"
Birchpaw snapped at Aspenpaw, rolling his yellow eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 21 EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 19:55

Flashstorm looked at Morningstar. The battles around them ceased. Flashstorm could feel the blood on his fur and the his wounds stinging through the cobwebs. He turned his attention to Saltpelt and met her eyes. He didn't look away, instead he stared at her for several moments. He stepped up slowly, making sure his wounds weren't aggravated more.
"All the cats who aren't joining... you will be lost. Starclan is no more. They left us to fend for ourselves. They never repaid us for the good things, instead they took our friends and family. They didn't even have the power to prevent battles! They... they left without a word... the Dark
Forest is strong... look at how easily they defeated you
," Flashstorm growled. He was going to grow strong, show the other cats that Starclan wasn't needed... Flashstorm looked up again and his eyes fell onto Saltpelt. He backed up and sat down.
---

Dreamleaf yowled in outrage against their words.
"Starclan has lead us from the beginning of the clans! We cannot abandon them! They need help returning! The Dark Forest pushed them out so they had to leave!" Dreamleaf cried in panic.

---

Wildfang stepped over to Spiderfur and helped her up, his eyes full of anger.
"Are you okay?" he whispered.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 21 EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 20:00

Goosestorm marched up behind Ivyfall, a glazed over look in his eyes. "I accept y-your rule." He looked down at his feet. "Truly, you will be better at managing th-the clans. Please... the rebels... m-mean no harm. Spare them, they don't realize the p-potential the Dark Forest offers." He almost felt guilty, but what else could they do? He bowed his head, staring up at Morningstar, accepting whatever fate he had in mind for RiverClan.

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 21 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 21 EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 20:08

Stonepaw looked over at his mentor in disbelief. "You to Goosestorm?"

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 21 EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 20:25

As the fighting came to a sudden halt, Thrushstar was all about finishing up his fight with Sunwhisker. His rage pushed him on and over the edge, his vision tunneled. He couldn't think straight. Clamoring back to his feet after the last attack, he let out a loud hiss and started back at the tom while Morningstar spoke until he suddenly heard the voices of several cats speaking up against the Dark Forest leader. Suddenly he paused, listening intently on what they had to say. Most of the voices were from cats outside of his clan, all of them speaking up about Starclan being their only allegiance. Were they serious? This was coming from clans who found it morally acceptable to fight over stupid rocks and murder a whole clan because of one cat. These were the same clans that overreacted over everything! And these savages had the gumption to speak about folowing Starclan?

Ignoring the pain of his wounds, the leader stood up, a bloody mess from the scratches, his fur ragged and his deep green eyes almost crazed by this point. He pushed himself through the sea of cats until he was up against the Greatrock again. Fury overwhelmed him as he looked among the crowd of hurt cats everywhere. His jaw clenched and his claws tore at the ground, his ears back on his head and his tail lashing behind him. "Starclan? You all speak... about Starclan?" he asked, his raspy voice raising until it was what would normally be a yell. "This is coming from... cats who will tear each... other limb from limb over a piece of meat! From... clans who will fight over the... smallest things! You don't hesitate to jump... into battle and destroy the... very life of another clan, yet you call another clan... savages for doing the same. You say you... follow Starclan? It's no wonder why they left us!" He yowled before his eyes quickly turned to where his clan used to sit, trying to find his warriors. He had mentioned none of them had spoken up about defying these cats which was all the more infuriating. It took a minute, but his eyes quickly landed on Webtail a short distance away. "You!" He hissed. "I should have... known you were part of this! You think you can... run Shadowclan better than me? Fine! You can... have it! All of you are filthy traitors! Follow this... Dark Forest! See where it gets you! I am done trying!" As soon as he was done speaking, Thrushstar turned around and stormed out of the clearing, half limping along the way from injuries, not bothering to look back at the bloodied, battle-ridden gathering behind him. He didn't care who followed, but it was obvious they didn't care about him anymore, so why stay? He could live a better life on his own.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 21 EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 21:47

Ashwing gasped in pain as the medicine cat slammed her onto the ground. She had been so close... There was no way she could fight anymore. She lay on the rock, bleeding, until the leader spoke, once again lying about StarClan. She shook her head violently at Morningstar's words. She stood up. "I will... never... join you," she panted heavily, the effort to speak almost too much. "What Thrushstar... says is true. Any warrior... so eager for... battle will... never truly... lead. Clan life is... about taking... care of all... cats, not just... acquiring power. Any truly... loyal warrior who... knows this cannot... in good conscience follow... these cats. If you are... still true to the warrior code... you will join me... in the forest, no... matter what Clan. Saltpelt, Falconstar... would be... disappointed." It was getting harder to speak, and she knew she might pass out soon. She needed to say the more important things, give hope to the remaining true warriors. "StarClan... still lives. Although we... may have lost... this battle, StarClan will... win the war!" She delivered the last few lines with as much power as she could muster, looking at the warriors, then medicine cats, and finally Morningstar. She dipped her head and slowly stumbled off the Great Rock after Thrushstar.

Nettletail grinned triumphantly at Morningstar's speech and Flashstorm and the others' agreements. She saw some cats looking uncertain. She stepped up by the base of the Great Rock. "I know you may be confused," she purred sweetly. "You have been brainwashed all your lives into believing these old cats who testify of StarClan. Let me tell you this now: StarClan is gone, and so are they. You saw Thrushstar and Ashwing flee with their tails between their legs, like the kittypets they are. For all their blustery words, they won't be back. None of them who leave will return. Tell me, darlings: would you rather be strong and protect your loved ones from them, the true evil in this forest, or run away like cowards and leave them to fend for themselves? That is not how the Dark Forest works. We are all family here. We take care of each other. Family means no one is left behind or forgotten. We all love each other. We aren't strong because we want to be, but to protect those we love. And we love all of you. Don't make us banish you; it pains us to separate you from your kin. Stay with us, and we will teach you to be strong and protect all those worth protecting." 

Frecklepaw stood there, confused. She didn't know who to believe.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ashstar on Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 6:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 21 EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 22:13

Cedarfur was suddenly struck down by another cat, and laid on the cold floor, defeated. I was... really defeated? His whole body was soar and bleeding, and he wondered if he'd actually die here right here, right now. Looking around, he spotted his mate, and wanted to fight by her side, but his strength was depleted, and right now, lying down felt extremely nice. I don't have a choice anyway, if I got up, they'd strike me down again. He thought to himself glumly.

~~~

Antdrop stopped mid fight and turned his head to the ShadowClan leader, shocked at the tom's outburst. He would really defy the stronger cats like that? Looking around, he noticed that most cats stopped fighting, so that was a plus. But where am I to go? With his father, who betrayed the clan, or with his... clan, who were all week and scared? So many questions raced through his head and the black tom just stood there, wondering what to do and where his loyalties really lied.

~~~

He couldn't believe it, all this fighting... it was pointless. Falling to the ground, he laid motionless, blood and all. Mudfoot's vision was blurry and his wounds were on fire, and although he knew that he needed to get up, he stay where he was, watching his old apprentice protect him. Such a sweet, innocent soul... battling with all her might, and not truly knowing why. He remembered training Ferretshine, enjoying her playful and carrying soul, now that he thought about it, he loved her. Not only like a daughter, but much more, and the question that made him somewhat angry was: why hadn't he told her? He assumed it was because he was too distracted with clan life and would never forget Mossheart, but now... it might be too late to tell her. Letting out a hiss of anger, a random tear fell down his face. Mossheart, his first mate and love was gone, he was left to care for their kits, and he realized that he needed to move on. Yeah, he loved her, but dwelling on the past wasn't healthy, and he'd lost sight of what really mattered: Ferretshine. Ever since she was an apprentice, he loved her, but was too blind to see it. Now, his foolishness might be the end of him, and the worst part about this sad love story is that their true feelings never stepped into the light. In front of Magpiewing, Leopardfang, and Thrushstar, Mudfoot acted strong and worthy of their respect, but in reality, all her wanted was love. Someone to share his life with, a cat to come home after a hunt and share his adventures, someone... he could trust.

Mudfoot listened to Ferretshine, proud of her and her choice. Never follow those foxhearts. Lifting his head up and breathing heavily, he looked for Leopardfang and his father, hoping they were doing okay. Besides, they were the bravest cats in ShadowClan, they wouldn't go down without a fight, he had faith in them. Hearing a familiar voice, he turned his attention to Thrushstar. Mudfoot listened intently, and although the older cat was his leader and he usually agreed with everything he said, he still believed in him. Thrushstar may have been a bit deranged by now, but he was still ShadowClan's leader, and Mudfoot still looked up and respected him. Mustering the strength to get up, the worn out cat stood up, somewhat wobbly. His work was done here, there was no reason for him to stay by the stench of fear and blood any longer. Giving a soft meow, his limped over to his father, then to Leopardfang, telling them in silence that it was probably time to go. Licking the blood away from his jaws, he started off towards the direction that Thrushstar and Ashwing headed. It would break his heart to tell his kits that he'd been defeated in his first battle, but then again, those cats were extremely viscous and insane, no one really had a choice but to admit defeat. I wonder how everything will be from now on. Head hung long and walking with an enormous amount of depressing weight on his shoulders, Mudfoot follow his leader, ready to get some rest and hopefully forget about this whole thing. Maybe it's just a bad dream, and when I wake up, life will go back to normal.

Unfortunately, not as feelzy as I wanted, but I was in a rush, so this will do.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 21 VHQrlk5
May's Gathering 2016 - Page 21 1QYZaRo

May's Gathering 2016 - Page 21 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 21 EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 22:40

OOC: Nettletail, you unoriginal peep, everyone knows you stole that from Lilo and Stitch, get some lines that aren't stolen you peep. ):(

IC: Swiftpaw glared. She was going to follow Thrushstar. She hesitated to do so, wondering if Fishstar would do the same. She realized her mother and leader wouldn't join the dark forest. She shook her head. She walked over. Nowhere can a cat find a hint of guilt or regret in the cat as she walked by. She didn't care if she would be in another clan. She didn't care if she would be a rogue. She didn't care if she would be in foreign territory. Anywhere would be better than with bloodthirsty murderers who claim to be followers of StarClan. She just followed Thrushstar in pride.

Oceanpaw hissed at White-eye. She followed Swiftpaw. She couldn't believe they thought they could temp the entire forest to their side. Ashwing was right, they lost this fight, but StarClan will win the war. Somehow... StarClan will match their strength, and maybe become stronger than them, then send them back to their loneliness. She just walked behind Swiftpaw, waiting to see if more will follow them. "Me and Swiftpaw are with you, Ashwing." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May's Gathering 2016   May's Gathering 2016 - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

May's Gathering 2016
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next