Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

March Gathering 2024

Go down 
+31
Two
kieer
kiikko
chicago
MediocreCrisis
JJ
Splotch
Flybot
Arcana
Romantica
downfive
Grohiik
Nerd
moonazyne
Midnee
verychuu
ChaoticCrow
Tara
xaandiir
lostfanboy
Copperbeanz
Karuna
uwubers
Holly
Kitty
Reaper King
Ash
Honey Badger
speedy
kjSage
Grey
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

March Gathering 2024 Empty
PostSubject: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 7:10

March Gathering 2024 Fantasy-art-trees-forest-moon-wallpaper-preview

The moon lay high in the sky, round and plump, content like a fat cat. Perhaps some clans would wonder why the skies seemed so calm and appeased on this gathering, especially considering the tremendous amount of blood shed, and lives lost just what felt to be days prior.

But alas, there was not a cloud in the sky, and the stars shone brightly, shimmering and twinkling as if dancing. Had it not been for the cold that made noses and toes feel numb, it would be a perfect night.

March Gathering 2024 Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5646

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 7:27

"Skyclan, remember what I said after the battle. Our wounds may be fresh, but you are not to engage Riverclan or Thunderclan. They will likely be looking for us to do so. I will not have my clan be the cause of a gathering ended early to Starclan's wrath. It is still neutral ground, and the gathering's peace is to be respected." Wolfblossom warned her clan as they had set off for fourtrees, her own heart pounding and her paws shaking as the anxiety set in. The last time she had led a gathering, it had been Nightstar and Shrikestar to make it end with lightning injuring many. Her very first gathering, it had been Windclan elders and a hailstorm in greenleaf. Birdstar was no longer here, so the task of leading Skyclan to gatherings would fall upon her.

As the clan approached fourtrees, her pace became measured, her expression turning more neutral as she forced her anxiety and fear and grief down. The other clans could not be made aware of it, she would have to present herself and Skyclan as a strong force. Honeydew padded at her shoulder, and Wolfblossom glanced at her deputy. "You'd do well to get to know the others who share your rank - Sablestrike and Sootstorm in particular. We are not as hostile with them... And I intend to try to forge a better relationship with their leaders if it's possible."

With that, Wolfblossom strode into the clearing, staring up at the great rock that she would now be expected to stand upon. She fought to keep her expression neutral, to keep her ears from sliding back in utter dismay at the very thought. With one powerful leap, the Skyclanner leaped to the top of the great rock and sat, stony gaze sweeping over the neutral hollow.

Skyclan may now enter the gathering!

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 7:34

Stormwatcher had to be mindful to keep his claws in during the walk over, he would not want to grind them down on the walk over. Let riverclan or tc do something dumb he almost hoped they started something so action against them could be justified.

It felt so wrong going with no birdstar, every clan would know soon that they had lost their leader in the war.

He moved over closer to Sun, maybe he and sun could stick together... keep each other honest so to speak. Nothing could go wrong with them together

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 9:00

Acornstem's ears were slicked back as she stared at the clearing - at the Clan that had already arrived. Of course SkyClan had beaten them there - Wolfblossom already leaping onto the rock. If she had needed proof that Birdstar had truly been killed for ripping Mottlestar away from them. She closed her eyes, taking in a breath before she turned to look at her Clanmates. "Don't..." She hesitated, before she shook her head. "Don't interact with SkyClan - I know tensions will still be high but I... I can't lose any more Clanmates, no matter who would start the fight here," she meowed, giving a stern glance over her entire Clan. With that, she turned - leading her Clan into the clearing with heavy paws.

"Be on your guard, Sageroot," she murmured as she slowed down to fall in pace with her deputy, glancing towards SkyClan's new deputy. "I don't...I don't recognize her, but be polite at least if she tries to talk - my aim is to put...Is to put everything behind us," she swallowed, before she leapt onto the rock. It was the first time her paws ever graced the stone and she winced at the coldness of it - how it didn't feel right. Her eyes slipped over to Wolfblossom for a heartbeat before she turned, taking a seat as far away as she dared as she turned to keep an eye out for ShadowClan. However, the silence that fell over the Highrock caused her pelt to prickle, causing her to let out a soft sigh.

"...For what its worth - I'm sorry," she murmured, just loud enough for Wolfblossom to hear. "About Birdstar and Beechfang. About...Everything. I didn't agree - but I did nothing to stop it. Be angry at me still, I don't care - just know..." Her gaze fell down to her paws, claws scraping against the rock despite the flicker of pain it sent through her body as the rock refused to give. "We've had our punishment for my cowardice. Now...I'm just tired."

ThunderClan may now enter the Gathering

March Gathering 2024 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 10:56

Perchstar wanted nothing less than to leave camp today. Not only because of the cold weather that bit through even the thickest of pelts, not only because of her own sore wounds that had mostly healed over but were beginning to ache, and not even only because she did not want to look Wolfblossom in the face and see the hatred that would reside there. The main concept that felt like pulling her heart out of her ribcage was that she now knew, for a fact, that Mottlestar would not be there on the Rock with her. It had been life-saving to have a real friend there, to have someone to lean on and talk with, someone to... feel comfortable with. She knew little of Acornstem in comparison, and Wolfblossom had never liked her and now never would. Tigerstar and Leopardstar kept mostly to themselves. Once again, like in her early days of leadership, she would be entirely alone. And she was no longer sure if that was something she could stomach.

But since when had she gotten anything that she really wanted?

She led RiverClan to the Gathering anyway. With their victory, they ought to have had a high morale and been self-assured. But, of course not. Everyone's spirits seemed down. They all were worried about the pack of murderers in SkyClan and the thinness of the Gathering truce, about pain inflicted and pain received. She would be lying if she said it did not worry her at all, but she could not shake the hollowness whenever she pictured a tortoiseshell pelt next to her on the Great Rock. Before they arrived, she turned and looked at her Clanmates seriously, the moon glinting off of her ice-blue eyes. "Stay far away from SkyClan," she warned them calmly. "We've seen what they think of the Code. Do not give them a reason to break the truce. Feel free to interact with other cats if you like, but do not give away unnecessary information--and, above all else, please stay safe." Then, her gaze met Poppyshine's. There would be two new deputies at the base of the Great Rock, and whether she would face any wrath herself remained to be seen. The yowling voice of the tom who'd threatened to kill her echoed still in Perchstar's ears--but of course she couldn't convince her friend to stay home, not when they needed to appear strong as ever. What should she say? Another apology? A thanks? None such could leave her mouth. "Be careful, please," was all she managed to whisper before she turned and padded further into the snowy, starlit clearing.

Sure enough. Wolfblossom and Acornstem stood on the rock. Perchstar did not want to talk to either of them, did not want to look at them. Both would hate her for the deaths of her leaders; this she knew. What was the point? You're a leader, and you have responsibilities whether you like it or not. Stop whining. Quietly she let out an exhausted breath and steeled her nerves. Then, with as much neutral grace as if it were any other Gathering, she leapt onto the Great Rock. The two former deputies stood before her. Had they gained their lives? Would they attack her the instant she arrived? Well, she would not be the aggressor. Not anymore. Not when she truly had a choice. Painful though it was, she forced herself to look up--into Wolfblossom's eyes. Despite the anger and loathing she knew would be easy to see. "Good evening," she said to both of them--as much of a lie as she'd ever told. Then, though it took as much strength as was in her entire body, she turned her head slightly to look at Acornstem. The squirrel-like deputy looked almost a shadow of herself. Would she still want to keep up the alliance? Fawnshine had been kind to her, but... it was difficult to judge. What should she say? An apology, with Wolfblossom watching? A question of their current arrangements? She should start easier than that. "I am sure that Fawnshine told you what happened," Perchstar murmured quietly, doing her best to keep her voice as low and even as possible. Amber eyes flashed into her mind whenever she blinked. "I... I miss her, too. Dearly."

RiverClan may now enter the Gathering.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 12:53

Tigerstar was surprised to see three of the five clans at the clearing already as he approached with his clan. He thought he had left on time to make it first but it seemed that some others were more eager than he was. He turned back to his clan, wanting to address them first before fully entering the clearning. "Be on your best behavior. Especially around Shadowclan." He didn't want any more reason for Leopardstar to come visit him in his camp. With that he turned back around and lead his clan into the clearing.

As the tall striped tom approached the rock the sight of two new cats alerted him to the tension that was in the air surrounding the three clans. Something had happened, two new leaders and two new deputies.. Whatever happened it was drastic. The Windclan leader jumped up on the rock and dipped his head respectfully to the three she-cats. "Greetings." He said politely. He didn't dare pry into details of what happened. He knew he would get his answers soon.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 15:26

Be on your best behavior, especially around Shadowclan.

Those words had never been quite taken so thoroughly to heart as she came into the gathering. Even though she had initially set out with Larchpaw at her side, she had long since departed from his side. She didn't need him to give her confidence while talking with other cats, especially those from the other Clans. He'd simply make her look bad! Flicking her tail as she moved through the clearing, she stopped once by her mentor. "I'm going to meet some new cats. I'll behave, Galestorm, I promise." Once she had affirmed to the tom that she wasn't going to go stirring any chaos, the molly padded off in a random direction, making sure to steer clear away from where she could see the flashes of flame-tinted calico.

It wasn't long before she ended up right near a soot-grey apprentice, and from her initial glance, she could tell they seemed to be a tom. Not that it mattered much--but it did matter in her introduction. "Hello there, I'm Pipitpaw." Slowly blinking in friendly greeting, she put an extra purr into her voice as she dipped her head. "Mind if I ask your name, sir~?"

Pipitpaw has approached Fernpaw!
Who will be able to be in the gathering as soon as SC is in

Amongst the warriors of Windclan, Crakeburn had kept herself towards the middle. She had traded off between walking next to her mother, as well as her newly-named sister Heatherfrost. "First gathering as warriors, Frosty... Does it feel any different?" She'd only just now come up with the nickname, but couldn't help it as she looked to her pale-furred sibling. Whiskers twitching, she paused to listen to Tigerstar's announcement, before looking right back to her sister. "Shadowclan should get hit by lightning for all I care... but they're stinky, anyways. I'll probably stick by you or Galestorm tonight if he isn't watching his apprentice." She decided, making sure to keep her injured shoulder facing her sister's pelt. Never keeping it on the outside, not unless she wanted to make it a target.

Crakeburn is talking with Heatherfrost, but is open to talk to!

Murkyriver didn't want to come to the gathering, but she did not want to leave her leader out of her sight, either. Having found the familiar pale-and-brown pelt of her close friend, she had placed herself right at his side. Or, more accurately, up against his side. The warmth kept her grounded from once more going to that numb state... the state where she didn't have to think about any of it. Didn't have to think about how she would be seeing her siblings at this gathering, her littermates that had also lost their mother. Would she be able to provide comfort? No, but she wanted to ensure Thrushnose was okay.

Always defending... always protecting. It was all she could do, even if it was never enough.

Murkyriver is glued to Dovetail's side!

With her kits safe at camp, Mintglade had taken the opportunity to come to the gathering. To say they were a paw-full was an understatement, but... she needed it. Even if there was quite a lot of wariness that still circulated the Clans after the war, she hoped they'd all be able to put their differences aside for the evening. She made it into the clearing, shaking some stray snow from her pelt before taking a place to sit. Her legs were sore from the journey, only because she had kept herself to the nursery to watch her young. But they were growing, so it was more than time for her to return to training.

Mintglade is open to talk to!

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6024

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 16:00

Leopardstar entered the clearing with her head held high, turning back to the cats who had chosen to accompany her in an effort to impress upon them just how important the Gathering was.

It had been certainly a while since they'd had one, let alone one at Fourtrees; but she wasn't in the mood to deal with excuses if someone did get it into their head to misbehave. "Do not start a fight. If someone else starts a fight, you're not to finish it. Especially not if the other cat is WindClan. I will jump off the rock to drag any one of you all the way back to camp if I have to, so help me."

Her gaze lingered a moment on Sablestrike, a silent message:

Do not cause more problems. Not tonight.

With that, ShadowClan's leader ascended the Great Rock with practiced grace. She dipped her head in greeting to the other cats already standing on the rock, offering a pleasant enough greeting. She had no quarrel with any of them at the moment. "Perchstar. Acornstem. Wolfblossom. Tigerstar."

There was a part of her that was tempted to ignore WindClan's leader completely, but she didn't need to be any more petty tonight than she already had been. She had no intention of making the tensions between their two Clans any worse than they were. Certainly not when she had other priorities.

"Two deputies atop the Great Rock at once. That's a little unusual, isn't it?"

ShadowClan may now enter the Gathering!

after all the things i’ve said and done; i don’t feel like the chosen one —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 699

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 16:22

Honeydew

Honeydew had been pacing the clearing, letting each cat know who would be coming to the gathering. She had been to gatherings before, but this was her first one as deputy, and it made her skin crawl and her stomach clench with anticipation and anxiety. She did her best too keep herself poised, calm, and responsible.

She marched alongside Wolfblossom as they both led the clan toward Fourtrees. She listened carefully to her leader as she spoke and gave her warnings to the clan before they emerged into the clearing and flooded into the empty hollow. SkyClan was the first to arrive. Honeydew could sense the tension among her clanmates, and she knew that they were all thinking about the same thing: how would this gathering go, after the battle with ThunderClan and RiverClan? Honeydew was determined to keep the peace. This was a gathering, after all, the night of truce.

Wolfblossom wanted Honeydew to meet WindClan's deputy, Sootstorm, and ShadowClan's deputy, Sablestrike. She nodded acknowledgement to her leader, but there was one cat in particular she hoped she'd see at this gathering. She slowed her pace, nodding and mewing encouraging words to her clanmates before the other clans arrived.

"Remember, everyone, this is the night of truce, so I don't want to hear of any squabbling," she added onto Wolfblossom's warnings, not unkindly. Her eyes were sparkling with excitement in the moonlight. "Relax your shoulders," she reminded some of the warriors as they milled about to take their places in the clearing. "Be civil, be cordial."

As she finished mewing her reminders, she saw Acornstem appear at the top of the hollow, followed closely by ThunderClan. Honeydew's eyes widened, searching their ranks for a familiar silver pelt. There she is! Honeydew watched as Silverdusk descended into the clearing with curiosity. Should I go talk to her? She wondered. Maybe not right away... I'll wait for them to get settled first.

The next clan to enter the gathering was RiverClan, led by Perchstar. Honeydew took a quick glance at Wolfblossom. Surely tensions between those two would be high, so soon after Birdstar's death. Birdstar... Honeydew couldn't imagine how her mother-figure felt about having to take her place next to the RiverClan leader, the cat who took the life of her own sister. She noted Acornstem murmuring softly to Wolfblossom, but couldn't make out the words. The ThunderClan leader's expression wasn't hostile, though, so Honeydew allowed her attention to sway as WindClan began to emerge through the trees, led by Tigerstar, and then finally Shadowclan, led by Leopardstar.

Honeydew chirped a polite greeting as she joined the deputies at the foot of the tallrock.
"Hello, Poppyshine, Sageroot," she mewed with a small dip of her head. "Sootstorm and Sablestrike," she added with the same gesture. "It's a pleasure to meet you all. I'm Honeydew, the new deputy of SkyClan." She wore a friendly and open expression, her soft features seeming to glow in the moonlight. "Here's to a peaceful gathering tonight. And hopefully..." she trailed off, casting a quick glance around the clearing to pick out Sunfire, "...a brighter future, for all of our clans." I'll have to keep my eye on him tonight, she decided quietly. She blinked slowly at her fellow deputies. Honeydew felt it embedded deep in her heart, her will to help build SkyClan's reputation within the forest.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Galestorm

Galestorm padded alongside Cloudypetal as Tigerstar and Sootstorm led them into the hollow, his apprentice on his other side. This will be an interesting gathering, he pondered, with the tensions between WindClan and ShadowClan. He nodded at his leader's instructions and turned to his apprentice, amber eyes burning with anticipation.

"As Tigerstar said," he affirmed. "While there might be some tensions between our clans right now, tonight is the night of truce. It is forbidden to fight one another during the full moon." He gestured around them with his tail. "You might want to get to know some of the other apprentices. As they say," he meowed, lowering his voice and leaning closer to Pipitpaw, "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer. You can make friends with cats in other clans, but remember," he warned, "one day you may have to face these cats in battle."

As the clan began to settle in the clearing, Galestorm was aware of the presense of SkyClan, ThunderClan, and RiverClan, and tensions between all three clans seemed to ignite the air around them. Something definitely happened between them, he noted. We must tread cautiously.

To his apprentice, he mewed, "Alright, why don't you go check things out for yourself?" There was a smile in his eyes as he added, "And if you need me, I'll be over here." He nodded in the direction of Crakeburn, not too far away. "Don't hesitate to find us, okay?" After his apprentice's promise to behave, he smiled and bent down to gently nudge his apprentice onward, giving her an encouraging trill, before turning back to Crakeburn, and leaving Cloudypetal's side. On his way past her, the young tom managed to sneak a wink at his sister, his tail held high and his chest puffed out as he picked through the knot of cats to Crakeburn's side where she sat next to Heatherfrost.

"Is this seat taken?" he asked the beautiful she-cat as he neared, his amber eyes veiling an almost-mischievous glint. His ears pricked as the stealthy forms of ShadowClan began to streak down into the clearing, but Galestorm didn't take his eyes off the cat before him.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 16:51

Dovetail exhaled quietly, bracing himself for both the literal and metaphorical cold as he walked into the Gathering. Glares from SkyClan he could anticipate, and even potentially from ThunderClan, though as long as they kept the truce he really couldn't care. Mostly he kept an eye on his Clanmates, looking for familiar faces to make sure they were safe. As if anyone would choose to start a fight in this frigid weather. He rarely brought the fox pelt out of RiverClan camp, but he had today, since the chilly walk would have been nearly unbearable without it. That wasn't the only source of warmth he had, though--or so he realized as he felt a familiar form pressing into his side. A surprised blink and turn of his head yielded a view of Murkyriver. She wasn't going to leave and talk with her former Clanmates? He'd... thought she was upset with him. It was difficult to read the she-cat sometimes; she tried so hard to close off every emotion, but didn't seem to do it as successfully as Perchstar. She seemed more... shut-in. Still, Dovetail stayed with her, guiding her to a comfortable spot in the middle of RiverClan's crowd. ThunderClan was nearby, if she chose to get up and leave. This way he could keep an eye on his siblings too. But... he really didn't feel much of a need to leave her side. Even if she wouldn't talk to him, this was enough.

Dovetail is sitting with Murkyriver but potentially open to conversation.

--

Bubblebeam hadn't wanted to come, not really. Especially after the war... she knew that voices would raise and tensions would flare. But for some reason, she'd joined the back of the SkyClan group heading for Fourtrees anyway. Shivering, pressing close to whichever of her sisters was nearby, bracing herself for the cloud of darkness that would surround everyone there. Even though the night was beautiful. The full moon was milky and round, washing the clearing in a gentle light. The lack of clouds did mean that the air was frigid. Her lungs ached whenever she inhaled. Why had she come, anyway? Why wasn't she holed up in her nest at home? Well... subconsciously, she must have been chasing the few times recently that she hadn't felt miserable. Talking with Silverbird at the border, purring, laughing. An easy and lighthearted conversation with Hawkmist. Were either of them here, today? She hoped so... otherwise, why had she come? Shuddering with cold, making sure to avoid the eyes of any ThunderClan or RiverClan cats, Bubblebeam found a spot to sit and scan the crowds. ShadowClan was here, so... maybe they were, too. Just don't look at ThunderClan and RiverClan. If you don't move, they won't see you. If you don't approach them, you'll be fine.

Bubblebeam is looking for Silverbirdhawk or Hawkmist.

--

His first Gathering, ever! Larchpaw impatiently shifted his weight from paw to paw, trying to keep his pads from freezing, as Tigerstar said something about being on his best behavior. What nonsense--he was always on his best behavior. Especially when there would be so many cats around in a place like this! So many potential friends to make. So many pretty new faces he'd never get to see at any other time. Of course, none of them were WindClan, but... that didn't mean he couldn't have fun, right? Apparently Pipitpaw thought the same, as she was off like a flash without even speaking to him despite having been a burr in his side the entire walk over. He huffed and lashed his tail once, before stalking off into the crowds in the exact opposite direction as her. I wouldn't want you to bother me, anyway. So he could just talk with anyone other than ShadowClan, right? There were plenty of cats here his age. Golden eyes scanned the clearing, paying little attention to the leaders on the Rock, searching instead for companionship and diversion.

Larchpaw is looking for another apprentice to flirt with talk to.

--

Hedgepaw couldn't stop her mouth from opening in awe at the sheer size of Fourtrees. It was just like Mamma had said--it was big, it was crowded, and it was loud, full of smells she'd never encountered and noise at an unforeseeably high level. Plus... it was cold. Green eyes darted around in wonder, taking in everything, but she stayed pressed to her brothers' fur, seeking warmth and safety and comfort. She wanted to be amazed, but going off on her own was too daunting, too dangerous. Sticking with her brothers would be best for now. Wolfpaw and Fernpaw and Stagpaw would protect her for sure--not to mention Silverhawk or Hawkmist. Still, despite staying as close to them as physically possible, despite the creeping chills of uncertainty and unfamiliarity, Hedgepaw couldn't help but grin. "It's so big," she gasped, watching her breath puff out white in the moonlight. "There's so many cats. Where should we go? What should we do? Just stay here or, or walk around?" It didn't seem that either would be necessary, though, as a new cat suddenly approached them. The brown-and-white apprentice squeaked and darted behind the nearest brother, hiding herself from their gaze. It was a scent she'd smelled before at the border... WindClan, maybe? Curiously, she peeked out from behind her brother, green eyes taking in the new cat. But she was too shy to say anything.

Hedgepaw is staying with her brothers (and has now seen Pipitpaw).

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2195

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 17:19

Wrenblossom or whatever her name was had warned the Clan not to interact with RiverClan or ThunderClan, and she offered the biggest smile she could manage. "Course, love! Ah'll be on mah best b'havior! Don't ya worry bout a thing!" Of course, it wasn't like Robinmist would be a cat to start a fight anyway. But with those words, she made her way into the crowd.

Most of the cats around so far seemed to be fairly young, not really faces she recognized. Maybe she had met some of them before, maybe she hadn't, it wasn't like she would remember either way. These weren't cats she saw every day, it was easy to forget. She'd know who they were soon enough, anyway.

So with a relaxed yawn, Robinmist sat down, waiting for a cat to approach her. It had been a bit since she had a nice chat with a cat outside her Clan. This would be quite enjoyable.

Robinmist is open to talk to.

Lilypaw
Apprentice | ShadowClan | she/her

"If we did what was easy, then there wouldn't be anything to live for."

Lilypaw had not expected to be invited to a gathering so soon after re-joining ShadowClan, but there she was. And it was so much more daunting than she remembered it being. There were so many faces that she didn't know. She still had to learn all the newer cats in her Clan, and now she was surrounded by unfamiliar faces. Part of Lilypaw wanted to turn around and go back to camp, and just bury herself in her nest. At least that was something she knew to be safe

Of course, she knew this gathering was a time of peace, and there was no fighting here. She had been repeating that like a mantra in her head the whole way to fourtrees. She knew no cat would hurt her here. But that still never stopped the what ifs in her mind.

She found a spot on her own, wrapping her owl wings around her, but despite isolating herself, it still felt like every cat was staring at her. She knew that wasn't the case, the cats had probably never even noticed her, but the fear didn't subside. She could imagine the looks the cats would give her. She didn't belong there, she was just a weak cat taking up more prey. The most good she was was to be a cat under their paws.

Lilypaw closed her eyes, trying to block every cat out. Maybe she should have stayed at camp. This was too much all at once. She just wanted to disappear.

But it was a little late now.

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

March Gathering 2024 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Last edited by Karuna on Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 0:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T4 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3211

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 17:47

You can’t fix the past, but you can change the future.

Sootstorm was right behind Tigerstar, tail lashing as the instructions were given and they entered the clearing. Stars, how he missed the Fourtrees. He veered off from his path, ready to join perhaps Fennelbreeze or one of his kits for the night, before remembering that he was the deputy. Which meant that he now sat with the deputies and leaders. His ears pinned to the back of his head as he followed Tigerstar to the large rock in the center of the clearing. As he neared, his previous irritation melted away to a friendly smile. There were several new faces, he noted with a flash of grief. Mottlestar's absence in particular was heavy in his chest; in the brief interaction that he had with the ThunderClan leader on the journey to the lakes, he had grown rather fond of her. Well, former ThunderClan leader. Birdstar, too, was gone, her spot now taken by Wolfblossom. A young she-cat, who looked no older than Heatherfrost or Crakeburn, was seated in place of Wolfblossom. Sootstorm blinked in surprise, unsure of how to act towards her, but her welcoming words were all that was needed for him to warm up to her. Something seemed to worry her, but it wasn't his place to ask.

Another she-cat who's name he did not know either was now ThunderClan's new deputy. RiverClan's deputy, Poppyshine, looked under the weather, and Sablestrike was... Sablestrike. Sootstorm offered each deputy a swift dip of his head, even to the rascal that had tried to kill his daughter, though that particular greeting was swifter than the others. He then turned to the SkyClan deputy who had introduced herself as Honeydew, a smile on his maw as he returned her words. "May StarClan will it," He agreed softly, then settled down amongst the deputies.

Finding himself next to the RiverClan deputy, Sootstorm offered her a gentle smile. It seemed like a foolish thing to do to ask how RiverClan was holding up, or if there had been any good news lately, not when Perchstar would share all of that in just a few moments. Instead, he tipped his head to the side and asked softly, "How have you been lately?" Perhaps that was too personal, and for that he would apologise, but it was clear to anyone with eyes that Poppyshine was feeling a bit more blue tonight. There were unspoken tensions within the Clans as well, not just between ShadowClan and WindClan but between SkyClan, ThunderClan and RiverClan as well. The scent of herbs were heavy tonight, and even from here certain wounds looked a little fresher than old scars. Had there been a battle? His tail flicked worriedly, but he pushed it away from his mind and instead focused on Poppyshine.

perfection is found in accepting your imperfections

Her first Gathering as an elder. A sigh escaped from her as she brought up the rear of the ShadowClan group, too tired from the short journey here to even comprehend the tension that blanketed the clearing. Her shoulder ached with each step, and though she would have loved to take a much closer seat to the leaders, any more steps was beyond her, and so she settled down in a close-by clump of ferns, paws tucked in and leaning heavily on her healthy shoulder. She rested her head on her paws and waited for the Gathering to be over.

Everything I say is a lie, but they’re the only things keeping me alive

Quillsplash was not one to enjoy Gatherings, simply because the crashing of voices made his heart rush at an irregular pace, but he had no choice but to follow ShadowClan seeing as he was chosen to attend. That, and all three cats that he had to be with were coming. The tortoiseshell shifted his paws, glancing over at where Hedgepaw had settled with her littermates. He knew he wasn't welcome by her brothers, but still he padded up to her to offer a few words. "Keep your head low, don't reveal too much... and stay with your brothers," He added the last part reluctantly. As distant as he was to Hedgepaw's brothers, they at least seemed eager to protect their sister, so he'd rely on them to keep her safe tonight. After he was done, he moved off to the edge of the clearing, settling down in a viel of shadows from where he had a perfect view of Tawnyshadow. She was alone for now, and no one seemed eager to disturb her peace. Good. At last, his gaze wandered in search of Snaildance, and once he found her he beckoned for her to settle down next to him with a soft purr.

I don’t feel sorry for what I have done; I feel sorry for the people who do

Shatteredsky was reluctant to enter the Gathering, but since Honeydew was here, he had to follow as well. The tom let his frustration show as he glared up at the ring of leaders and deputies, at the murderers putting on fancy airs that would kill his sister in a moment. The warrior lashed his tail, claws unseathed and glinting in the moonlight as he stalked to the very front of the clearing, where he had perfect view of every single one of those flea-bags. If any of them even tried touching Honeydew, he'd tear out their eyes.

Sootstorm agreed with Honeydew and is asking Poppyshine how she's doing
Tawnyshadow is by herself
Quillsplash has spoken with Hedgepaw and is now sitting with Snaildance while keeping Tawnyshadow within his sights
Shatteredsky is glaring at all the deputies and leaders

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T4 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 20:26

StormdanceFourtrees

It had been some time since Stormdance was present at a gathering, illness keeping him from participating the past several moons. Tension hung heavy in the air, carried from the recent war. Perchstar spoke to the gathered Riverclan cats, reminding them to keep the peace. Stormdance never envied her position, but more than ever he could not imagine the weight that she currently carried on her shoulders.

Stormdance himself could not remember the last time he felt so anxious to enter a gathering. The skies were clear, and yet Stormdance could almost hear the encroaching thunder. It seemed too much to hope that the night could pass without incident after all the blood that had been spilled, but still, Stormdance could only hope for the best. He wished Brookstone was able to be here. Everything was always easier when he was by her side. Taking a deep breath, Stormdance flicked his tail, shook his head, and found a place to sit down where he could help keep an eye on his clanmates and make sure they were all safe.

Stormdance is open to talk to.

SunpoolFourtrees

Sunpool’s head swiveled from side to side as he entered the gathering. Normally Sunpool enjoyed the opportunity to speak to cats of other clans, but tonight he just worried, his heart pounding in his chest. He didn’t want to go far from his clanmates, not with how upset and on edge everyone looked and with Perchstar’s warning in his ears. He moved towards Rookflight, shifting to stand close to them and by extension Larkspring. “Do you think tonight’s gonna go okay?” He asked Rookflight softly.

Sunpool is sticking to Rook and Lark.

WrenpawFourtrees

Wrenpaw was panting by the time they entered the clearing, her paws shaking slightly. It was frustrating to still not be at her best, to still feel so sick and worn, but she didn’t want to stay home and rest any longer. Not with this, not with so much going on. She needed to be here to support her mother, she needed to do right by her clan when she had already failed in so much. The journey was exhausting, but, if nothing else… It was nice to be out of camp.

She took a deep breath, trying to hide her weakness so no one fussed over her (Stars, she’d grown weary of being taken care of. She hated being the one to be taken care of. She was supposed to be the one doing that, not the other way around.) She tried not to look towards where the Medicine cats normally gathered, not wanting to face her failure there either. Her weary paws found her sister’s side, and she pressed against Willowwisp for support while she looked around, tense and on edge.

“You’d think it was already storming,” She quipped quietly to Willowwisp as she took in all the drawn and tense expressions around her. The attempt at humor fell flat, even to her, but she needed to do or say something. Her voice is hoarse and quiet, just loud enough for Willowwisp to hear. Lifting her head, she tried to find Perchstar’s eyes on the rock, tried to give her a reassuring smile. She wanted to be a source of strength for her mother if she could be nothing else.

Wrenpaw is with Willowwisp but is otherwise open to talk to

HawkmistFourtrees

Hawkmist almost felt like growling the moment he entered the gathering. The mood was tense, tense enough to make him feel instantly combative and on edge. Still, he looked towards Leopardstar as she gave her warning and nodded a little. He certainly wouldn’t be purposefully causing trouble. Even if he felt like snapping at anyone who tried to speak to him.

As the crowd settled, Hawkmist looked towards his side at Silverhawk. It didn’t take long for him to pick up the conflict in his gaze, glancing between his siblings and the rest of the crowd with a glimmer in those maddening green depths. Hawkmist heaved a sigh, louder and rougher than need be, and then flicked his tail over Silverhawk’s shoulderblades. “Go.” He growled, gruff and irritated. “...I’ll keep an eye on them. Just come back sooner rather than later. I actually want to look around before announcements start this time.”

What Hawkmist didn’t say, wouldn’t say, is what he actually wanted to do. He had no interest in speaking to the various random cats milling about… but the Skyclan she-cat he had met at the border had, for some star's forsaken reason, not left his mind. He wanted to see Bubblebeam again if for no other reason than to stop the maddening internal demand to do so.

When Silverhawk had slipped away into the crowd, Hawkmist watched him go for a moment before moving closer to Pineblossom’s now-apprenticed kits. He kept an eye on all of them as promised, but it was Hedgepaw he watched the closest. For just a second, a tiny affectionate smile filtered across his lips before disappearing again as he watched her hide behind one of her brothers. He caught her eye, and gave her what was an encouraging nod. Hedgepaw, unlike him, was likeable. She should have no trouble making friends at the gathering, even with the trouble brewing.

Hawkmist encouraged Silverhawk to go socialize, and is keeping an eye on the Pineblossom kits.

Rainfrost is wracked with grief and will not be attending.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 20:52

Poppyshine

Were it not for her responsibilities as a deputy, Poppyshine would have probably opted to stay home. She did not want to go to the Gathering where there would be tensions so thick that she could not breathe; nor did she want to have to see the empty spots on the Great Rock that had no doubt been filled by their respective deputies. She wasn’t sure that she had the energy or the wherewithal to keep an upbeat and friendly conversation with the new deputies. All Poppyshine really wanted to do after everything was curl up in her nest and sleep until things were fixed—but that was an impossibility. Things would only get better with work…Unfortunate work that she wasn’t sure would do anything anyway.

Her belly ached from the deep scars that were still healing slowly, and she wore cobwebs across her belly to the Gathering. It was an unfortunate sign of weakness that she was sure Perchstar wished she didn’t have to show, but it was better than bleeding out across the place of peace.

As she approached the spot with the other deputies, Poppyshine stopped short when she caught sight of a familiar pelt. Fear struck through her heart at the sign of Stormwatcher and she quickly glanced away. Her eyes glanced around for Sprucebark and she hoped that he would stay away from SkyClan as Perchstar had instructed. Her heart pounded with anxiety, but she continued walking anyway and met with the other deputies.

Poppyshine murmured a quiet hello and looked at who she was in the presence of. Sootstorm and Sablestrike she knew, though not well, she didn’t recognize the one who smelled of ThunderClan, and-

“You,” Poppyshine said with surprise when she realized that the new SkyClan deputy was none other than one of the young warriors who had joined the battle. Her one good ear pressed against the back of her skull and she looked down, trying to push down the guilt that came at seeing the SkyClanner. She looked even younger than Poppyshine had been when she was given her title as deputy. “…congratulations on your role. And—and I’m sorry.” Perhaps Perchstar would not want any apologies to be exchanged for Birdstar’s death. It was simply justice for Birdstar killing Mottlestar. But…But it was an unnecessary one. As most things this past moon had been. Poppyshine looked to the new ThunderClan deputy as well and murmured a similar, “I’m sorry,” before sitting and drawing her paws close.

She looked at Sootstorm when he spoke quietly to her. Poppyshine could not find it in her to muster up even a quaint smile to mirror Sootstorm’s. She murmured, “It…It has been a long moon.” She was sure that the leaders would say more—however they chose to say it.

Poppyshine sits with the deputies.
RiverClan • Tier 5 • Deputy • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #669966
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

Pineblossom

This was her children’s first real Gathering and Pineblossom did her best to restrain herself from being too overprotective. Her children all had each other, and she knew that Silverhawk and Hawkmist would keep at least a passive eye on them while they socialize. She still lingered behind her children and reminded them, “Keep clear of WindClan for tonight. Gatherings are a time of peace but not everyone abides by that law.” She gave an additional pointed look at Wolfpaw. “Should any of you dare to start something, you will be grounded from Gatherings for moons, so act wisely.”

Then, slowly, reluctantly, Pineblossom withdrew from her children. She did not want to be overbearing as her mother had been, or how Stagshade had been…Pineblossom wanted her children to have freedoms, so long as they also remained safe.

Instead, Pineblossom joined her friend Tawnyshadow when she found her lingering. She gave a small, silent smile and sat down at her side without a word. Her eyes lingered on her children and hoped they would get into no trouble.

Pineblossom rests with Tawnyshadow.
ShadowClan • Tier 5 • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #6699ff

Larkspring

Despite how poor he was at communicating, Larkspring still stuck to Cindersky like a burr in one’s coat. Ever since she came back from the war, seeming upset and angry, Larkspring found himself silently at her side. They had yet to talk about things, but that didn’t change Larkspring’s attitude. He noted how much Cindersky stuck to Littlesplash, too, and Larkspring constantly had to bite back his rising anger at the sight. For now, he just trailed a couple paces behind Cindersky and Littlesplash as they entered the Gathering.

Larkspring is with Cindersky and Littlesplash.
RiverClan • T4 Warrior • He/Him • 60 | 140 • #787878

Willowwisp

Willowwisp was happy to be at her sister’s side. Wrenpaw had been sick for so long, and Willowwisp was worried on several occasions that she would lose her sister from this world—but now thanks to Littlesplash’s help after Sandyshell’s passing, Wrenpaw seemed to be slowly improving.

“It is an unhappy day,” she agreed quietly as she observed the way that almost every clan felt segregated to their own sections tonight. RiverClan would be no exception. Willowwisp found a place to sit towards the back rather than making her path all the way to the front as she typically did so that Wrenpaw could finally rest. Willowwisp still sat tall so she could be observed by their mother and her tail rested across Wrenpaw’s back in silent support of her sister as well.

Willowwisp is with Wrenpaw and is open to talk.
RiverClan • T4 Warrior • She/Her • 60 | 140 • #6abcde

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards

Last edited by xaandiir on Wed 13 Mar 2024 - 20:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2987

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 21:40

Falconmoon didn't have to go to gatherings, but he would for this one. Honeydew didn't need to tell him anything, he knew what to do. His ears were on a swivel, listening to every little thing that he possibly could. He scented the air, mouth parting to pick up even the slightest particle of fear scent. The tiniest indication of rising distress would set him off toward the source. He'd end it all in it's tracks without breaking the peace. His eyes went to Shatteredsky, noting that he was already looking like he wanted to cause problems.

Proactively, Falconmoon changed direction with a militaristic smoothness and snappiness. He purposely placed himself beside his son, ready to intervene if he did anything stupid. He really wished he had more of himself here, as Sunfire was another concern of his. He didn't believe in the code at all, if anyone on Skyclan's side was going to be an idiot, he was willing to bet it would be either of them. Then again... maybe a lightning strike would do them some good. Beechfang survived it. Maybe they could too.

A wave of guilt for feeling that way washed over him. These toms were his son and his brother. Had he forgotten that in all of this mess? Ears still swiveling to pick up on as much conversation as he could, Falconmoon reached inwardly as if physically trying to grab the monster that lie dormant there. Dawnhawk, kindly, fox off. With that thought he took a deep breath, somehow feeling lighter and calmer than before.

"She looks great up there, doesn't she?" Falconmoon said casually to Shatteredsky, hoping to start off the conversation lightly and with something he wanted to talk about. Their relationship needed to be repaired too, and he needed to focus on that before it became too late.

Falconmoon is talking to Shatteredsky

Troutpaw entered his first gathering with his eyes fixed on Perchstar. He cast a quick jealous glance at Sootstorm, wishing he could sit there. Not the deputy spot, necessarily, but just closer to Perchstar in general. Entirely uninterested in talking to the lowly fleabag lifeforms around him, regardless of whether they were from Riverclan or whatever the other clans were called, Troutpaw sat as close as he was allowed to the Great Rock. He would occasionally glance around him to the other... things here... but they weren't Perchstar, so who could really care about any of them? He wrapped his tail around his paws so tightly his tail would ache after a full night of this. His eyes sparked like the sea watching his leader talk to... whoever (who cared?). A single cat approached him, one that didn't smell like Riverclan (so again, who cared?), and his eyes went from wide and sparkling to harsh, piercing, and adder-like.

"...NO." Was the only word he gave them before they could even speak. His attention snapped back to the Great Rock, eyes sparkling once more like nothing had happened.

Troutpaw is open to talk to, but he is busy oogling over Perchstar so expect snark and rejection.

Auburnpaw walked into the gathering, her lithe steps gracefully carrying her into it like a feather floating across the ground on a breeze. She had a smile that was ever so slight, and her eyes half closed in relaxation as she drank in Tigerstar's words. Something about the full moon gave her a sense of energy, of power, of manic superiority. Did everyone feel like this? Was she just happy to get out of Windclan territory for once? The journey had been lovely, exactly what she felt like she needed.

"Oh you don't have to worry about me Tigerstar." She cooed, her lip twitching up into a more defined smile. She watched him scale the Great Rock... and Auburnpaw could smell the injuries on so many other cats. She could see plenty of wounds still healing, feel the tension in the air... Yes. This is what she needed all along. Fueled by the excitement of so many other cats in one place, Auburnpaw trotted, no, pranced out into the gathering with her chin high, her tail high and her shoulders back.

"Galestorm!" She called out, seeing that he was talking to some other she-cat. He wanted to cuff her over the ears? He may have been able to wait for awhile, but she always got even. Always. "Watch me! I'm a medicine cat!" She was yelling now, determined to get the attention on her. She began to canter in a circle in the center of the gathering, some sort of energy gripping her that was so unlike anything she'd experienced it was practically otherworldly.

"Ring 'round the gathering!
Death is where we're standing!
Scratches! Gashes!
We all bleed out!
"

She flopped to the floor and cackled in a fit of hysterical laughter. She rolled onto her back, suddenly very kitten-like and eyed Galestorm with a subtle look of "Do something about it." He couldn't hit her in Fourtrees. What was he going to do? What was anyone going to do? Auburnpaw loved full moons! She loved gatherings! She'd come to each and every one of them! "Your turn!" She called out to him, a toothy, daring grin on her face.

Auburnpaw is having some fun in her own unique way. Open to talk to though!

Sagepaw will arrive when he is actually a paw, hopefully soon.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***

Last edited by Tara on Fri 1 Mar 2024 - 21:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 Empty