Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

March Gathering 2024

Go down 
+28
kiikko
chicago
MediocreCrisis
JJ
Splotch
Flybot
Arcana
Romantica
downfive
Nerd
moonazyne
Midnee
verychuu
ChaoticCrow
Tara
xaandiir
lostfanboy
Copperbeanz
Karuna
uwubers
Holly
Kitty
Reaper King
Ash
Honey Badger
speedy
kjSage
Grey
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 306

March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2024 - 21:21

Sycamorepaw’s eyes scanned over the crowd looking for anyone who seemed interesting. There were a lot of cats, a lot of big cats for that matter. He was a big cat for his age, but he felt small compared to some of the cats at the gathering. He felt more stable on his large paw, as Oatpaw pressed back against him. “I’ll let you lead this time. Maybe next time once I’m more settled, I will go out on my own, or lead us to a cat with an interesting conversation!” Sycamorepaw smiled as his tail wagged slightly behind him.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2420

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 EmptyWed 6 Mar 2024 - 13:36

Blazefang had been hanging around the edge of the crowd, mind cloudy. She heard her name though, and made her way to the two she-cats. “Funny you two should meet,” she mewed. “Sleepycloud, this is my apprentice Sleepyhollow. Sleepyhollow, Sleepycloud is my niece.”
Blazefang found the Sleepies!

Lighttail stayed by Stoatclaw, her pelt bristling with alarm as arguing becan to break out on the Great Rock. Her body tensed up right along with Wolfblossom and her ears drew back. A tingling sensation filled her body as the lightning scar between her shoulders began to burn.
Lighttail is desperately hoping a fight doesn’t break out.

Sunflare is on camp-guarding duty.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 EmptyWed 6 Mar 2024 - 18:42

Larchpaw paid absolutely no attention to the happenings on the Great Rock. His eyes were busy scanning the crowds, looking for anybody interesting to talk to--but it seemed that he was in luck, because someone found him instead. A dark-furred she-cat who looked about his age sat suddenly in front of him. Her eyes contained the same shimmer of wonder his did. A kindred spirit, then. Larchpaw returned her beam with a wide grin of his own. Now, this was more like it. "Very cool," he agreed. "This is my first Gathering. Yours too, right? I knew it was going to be big, but... well, I'm not sure that I truly understood how many cats lived in the forest." She was sitting awfully close to him, but he found that he didn't mind--despite how different her scent was from his.

The flame-red calico tabby waved his tail behind him. Bracken and thornbushes... he didn't have much experience with those scents, so it had to be one of the two Clans they didn't share a border with. "My name's Larchpaw. I'm a WindClan apprentice. If I had to guess, I'd say you're an apprentice too, of... ThunderClan? ThunderClan or SkyClan. You look strong, though, so I wanna say ThunderClan. And what's your name? I'd guess, but I think anything I could come up with wouldn't do that pretty pelt of yours justice." Golden eyes gleamed, looking for what her reaction would be. Maybe they could be friends--at least for this Gathering.

Larchpaw is talking to Ravenpaw of TC.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Mar 2024 - 5:34

Scorchlight flicked her tail back and forth, sighing. Troutpaw was found dead. Her heart ached. Why did this have to happen to her of all cats? She stared at the ground before smiling. Well, at least it wasn’t worse. She stared at her own reflection in a puddle and smiled wider. Everything would be okay in a matter of time; New Leaf promised more kittens and prey to RiverClan. She glanced towards Sprucebark and was lost in thought. Everything would be alright with him… She crouched into a loaf shape and stared at the Greatrock.

Ivypaw entered the clearing, staring at his paws. He sat close to the greatrock. As it was a cold and windy night, the moon shone so brightly in the sky. He couldn’t help but be amazed. It was so wonderful, and he was never able to see it as a kit. No, he couldn’t get distracted. He glared at the SkyClan cats, almost glad he didn’t come to the war. He had to keep them on their paws. Acornstem was... he couldn’t even explain it. She was acting more unusual around the clan. He took a deep breath and looked up at her. What had come of the deputy.. or now.. leader?

Mistypaw padded far from the other cats. Alone, she sat herself down. It wasn’t like she despised the other cats; she just felt much more comfort alone, left with her thoughts. Why did she even go to the gathering? Nothing mattered to her; she had her own way of peace. She closed her eyes, imagining the moon shimmering across the moors, with her racing across it. Mistypaw rarely smiled, but she couldn’t help it; she lightly smiled before looking up towards the leaders. She supposed she had to listen to it anyways...

Scorchlight is staring at the greatrock patiently
Ivypaw is wondering if acorn is okay
Mistypaw is hating herself for coming to the gathering

Scorchlight | Riverclan Tier 4 Warrior

Ivypaw | Thunderclan apprentice

Hazel | T2 rogue

Mistypaw | Windclan apprentice

Petalsplash | Skyclan permaqueen

Starclan: Hazelpaw, cedarpaw, Brightsplit

(Pokémon, please feed them.)
March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 ?3qsSL=party March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 ?3qjRT=party March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 ?3NSVJ=party March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 ?3XjWK=party March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 ?3Xnr_=party
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4493

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Mar 2024 - 10:51

Feral Tongue
Forest Tongue

As though deep in thought, Viencrawler hummed as he gave a slow nod, only slightly dissappointed to hear she couldn't fly. "I am Vinecrawler of ThunderClan." He meowed simply, his eyes never leaving the wings draped across Lilypaw's shoulders. Was she sure she couldn't fly? "So you have never tried? A pity... A waste of beautiful wings." He sat down next to orange spotted apprentice, sandy tail wrapping around his paws as he raised his head to look at Acornstem, a slight pang in his heart when the tiny deceased leader was no longer sat upon the Great Rock. "Should you ever feel the urge to try to fly, seek me out, yes? I would love to see it."

Vinecrawler is wishing Lilypaw knew how to fly.

Heatherberry could feel her ears flush slightly at Thymelight's words. "Thank you, it's thanks to Virtue and his skill with delicate flowers. It's always nice to feel pretty every now and again." Heatherberry gave a nod to Sagepaw, motioning for him to sit beside he with her tail. "There is no rule that says only medicine cats can talk to each other. It would be a lonely world if so." She smiled sweetly at him, encouraging him to stay if he really wanted. Her ears flicked from the conversation overheard from the Great Rock above them, the hostility dripping from each leader fueling anxiety.

The greetings he got were more welcoming than expected. "That is very kind of you to say! I am from... Everywhere, I guess. My group is nomadic, so we feel no need to secure a physical home. My friends and brother are where my home is. Freedom of travel is the life we prefer." He smiled, finding he quite enjoyed this group of mollys - and Sagepaw. They seemed... Kind. To him, at least. He could't say the same to how they treated some of their group.

A she-cat with mismatched eyes spoke up next. "This is my first time within the forest, for sure. And most likely my last... As much as my time here has been welcoming." Welcoming to some, but not all. He wouldn't speak ill of those who hated his guts. They were like that for a reason: a stranger in someone else's home is bound to make others uncomfortable, so he didn't blame them at all. His ears did flick at the mention of war, but it was not his place nor interest to ask.

Heatherberry and Virtue are speaking with Thymelight, Fawnshine, and Sagepaw.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 JGgdMsS March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 JGg3TFt  March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 JGg3GK7 March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 JGg2WjR

March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 JcTsSP1  March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 JcnAVnI March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 Grub_f10March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3841

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Mar 2024 - 13:14

Sunpaw padded silently into the gathering with his clanmates, green eyes narrowed as he regarded the strange cats that milled around the clearing. His golden tail lashed once, then twice. His quiet distrust of all the outsiders was evident– he had been born at the lake, where clan borders had been blurred, but was quick in adopting the notion that Thunderclan territory and the cats within were his to protect from all outsiders. The death of his leader at the hands of Skyclan– while Riverclan looked on, no less –only solidified his belief that all other clans felt the same selfish desire to thrive at all costs.
He sat in the midst of his clanmates, jaw set, hackles stiff. He had no desire to mingle with the cats of other clans– Thunderclan's direct competition.

Sunpaw is feeling angsty

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Mar 2024 - 14:24

⌘ This was it, his first gathering. The newly named warrior padded in after Acornstem. For many of his clanmates, this was merely a part of their life and culture that they had experienced since youth. But it was brand new to Auburnflare. Meeting cats from other clans caused adrenaline to pound through his veins. The sensation wasn't excitement, due to his natural indifference towards other clans, but a leftover anger from the previous moon's battle. Their leader's warning made his tail lash. These were supposed to be peaceful skies and yet cats here still had bloodstained claws.

Part of his duty as a warrior was to follow his leader's word. That was proving to be the most difficult part of the code. Sticking close to his clanmates would help and avoiding Skyclan cats. Since the battle patrol had returned, the brown and white tom had memorized the scent of their enemy. Smelling it now saturating the clearing made him was to spit. Sliding down the edge of the clearing and slipping through the throng of cats, the slender tom padded through with utmost confidence.

His mentos had split away to speak with someone outside of Thunderclan. Brilliant blue eyes narrowed into slits as he settled back on his haunches and craned his neck towards the Great Rock. Once upon a time, he had been passive with rogues but that was when the clans had not walked the forest. While he was used to being quite talkative and generally outgoing within his clan, Auburnflare felt guarded. Ears perked as he glanced out of the corner of his eye. How any cat could enjoy this, he had yet to learn. ⌘

Auburnflare is open for conversation! However, if you are not from Thunderclan, there might not be a warm welcome...

✲ There was a flash of vibrant ginger fur as a tail-less apprentice darted into the gathering after the rest of his clan. Innocent eyes were wide with enthusiasm as they looked around at the clearing filled with cats of all shapes and sizes. This was Crabpaw's first gathering. With a zealous nature and friendly demeanor, there was no place quite as perfect for the apprentice to involve himself in the thrill of greeting unfamiliar face. He dashed through the gathered cats, brushing various pelts and knocking into others as he pushed past them. There was no rhyme or reason for this chaos. Until he stopped a pelt that reminded him of Nettlepaw.

Most of his denmates had slipped away into their own adventures, leaving him to his own devices. Already the young apprentice couldn't wait to make new friends and tell his brother all about them. After skidding past Boarpaw and Orchidpaw, whose familiar pelts were little more than a blur, he stopped next to the she-cat whose pelt was white as snow. Pressing his belly to the ground with his haunches in the air, Crabpaw wriggled slightly, playfully as he greeted the stranger, "Hi! I'm Crabpaw! Who are you? Wanna be friends?" ✲

Crabpaw is attempting to talk to Hopepaw! Lets see how this goes.

⁂ Given this would be her first proper gathering, and that it was as a warrior, Heatherfrost could not help the internal exhilaration. Seeing Fourtrees in all of its glory was magnificent. Despite the reek of other clan cats, it was impressive, and inviting. Underneath the pale moonlight the clans were to meet in peace. It was tradition and devotion to the code that bound them together. She thought that is was a load of mousedung given how often the clans clawed each other's pelts but she was dedicated to Windclan regardless and that meant following Tigerstar. Shooting the leader a sideways glance, given her own still hidden frustrations over a late warrior ceremony, the pretty she-cat sauntered off after her sister.

With her feathery tail flickering back and forth, she settled down alongside Crakeburn. The littermates hadn't interacted much lately due to differing dens and duties until recently. Besides, Heatherfrost was still wrestling with a misplaced frustration and insecurity due to the fact that Crakeburn had received her warrior name first. Any hints of burning jealousy were neatly tucked away as her whiskers twitched at the other warrior's remark, "No, it feels right. It's only proper we're here as warriors." Her eyes narrowed for a second, noting the way that Crakeburn hid her injury. Admittedly, there was some hurt there over not being told about that as well.

She was about to respond to the remark about Shadowclan, when Galestorm appeared right on cue, as if summoned by his name. The star-crossed expression in his gaze made her want to roll her eyes. Heatherfrost looked at him out of the corner of her eyes not wanting to spare him a whole look as she cast a glance around the clearing, "It's reserved for toms without fluff between their ears. Think you can manage that, Galestorm?" The words were sharp but teasing as her whiskers flicked slightly. ⁂

Heatherfrost is talking to Crakeburn and Galestorm (and giving Gale a hard time).

✿ "Okay, Cindersky." His voice was course as he butted his head quickly into her shoulder before the pair of Riverclan cats was separated. He made sure to note where the warrior was, silently taking all the comfort he could in knowing she was nearby.

Littlesplash wanted to be anywhere other than this meeting underneath the supposedly peaceful moon. His blood ran cold and the wound on his throat seemed to throb as the scent of Skyclan filled his nostrils. The fear that ran through him was palpable. Sticking as close as he could to the rest of his clanmates until he reached his place at the gathering, the tiny tom kept himself low to the ground as he took his place among the medicine cats. Eyes threatened to drift upwards to the rock, or around the clearing but he kept them in place for fear of seeing any cat from the battle. Dipping his head in a brief greeting, Littlesplash didn't expect the rest of the medicine cats to be so open to conversation.

"Thank you, Echosong." He muttered softly, shooting the tom a grateful glance as his paws shuffled uncomfortably. Tucking his paws underneath him, the medicine cat wanted to make himself as small as possible underneath the shadow of the Great Rock. Half-heartedly, he listened to the conversation between Thymelight and Heatherberry as they talked with an apprentice and strange, seemingly non-clan cat. Perhaps curiosity would have gotten the best of him if the circumstances were any different. Littlesplash pulled his gaze away as Echosong's mentor offered the same sentiment, "Maybe we could gather herbs together sometime. If you'd like..."

Littlesplash's voice trailed off as he made the mistake of glancing out in to the crowd. A pale pelt, menacing eyes burning with the fire of an unfinished task. The task of ending the Riverclan medicine cat's life. He went numb as his ears fell flat and he shuffled backwards ever so slightly with a soft whisper, "He's here..." There was no time to contemplate the fact he hadn't thanked Thymelight for her help, an amendment for her clanmate's wrongs. Instead, he stared into the eyes of the beast whose fangs had torn as his throat. How was this supposed to be a peaceful moon when a cat like that didn't even follow the code? ✿

Littlesplash has responded to Cindersky, before heading off to speak with Echosong and Fawnshine. He is currently petrified by Sunfire's presence.
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2226

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Mar 2024 - 17:53

Lilypaw
Apprentice | ShadowClan | she/her

"If we did what was easy, then there wouldn't be anything to live for."

Vinecrawler. Definitely a name she had not heard before, but that was hardly surprising, and she offered a smile all the same. "Well it is nice to meet you, Vinecrawler."

Although part of her wondered if he was even talking to her anymore. His eyes seemed thoroughly fixated on her wings. She craned her own neck to look at the wings, feeling her pelt underneath them prickling with the attention. It felt.... very wrong. And part of her was unsettled by the apparent obsession.

But at the same time.... Part of Lilypaw was curious herself. Obviously she couldn't outright fly, the wings were just something that laid on her back. She couldn't actually flap them like a bird could. And she couldn't maneuver her own arms to make that odd motion anyway.

But what if she didn't have to fly? If she could use the wings to slow her fall....

She looked to Leopardstar at the Great Rock. If this worked, they could battle in trees the way SkyClan did. And given the SkyClan she had known back in the day, it might help to have equal footing with the Clan. Just a little bit.

With her mind made up, she made her way over to one of the great oaks, casting a glance back at the ThunderClan cat. Part of her wondered if he would catch her should things not quite go to plan, but the smarter part of her wasn't going to give him the chance to let her fall. Besides, surely she didn't need to climb that high up.

Still, as she dragged herself up the oak, she couldn't quite gauge the exact height needed. If she didn't climb high enough, there wouldn't even be any fall to slow down. But if she climbed too high and her plan didn't work....

She would have to jump at some point. By now cats had probably taken note of her, there was no way she could just back down now. And so, Lilypaw took a leap of faith.

And pretty much the only bird like quality she held was the squawk as she plummeted to the ground, groaning at the impact.

discord: karunamaya | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Last edited by Karuna on Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 0:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [S]piderpaw, [O]leanderkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T1 Warrior, [S] Windclan Apprentice, [O] RiverclanKit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 EmptyFri 8 Mar 2024 - 22:53

Boarpaw

Ghost in your house
Ghost in your arms

Boarpaw flicked an ear as he noticed the she-cat coming up beside him, giving a polite nod and tapping the ground beside him with a paw in invitation. "I don't mind, company would be appreciated." Familiar company, anyway. He understood what was expected of him from a Shadowclan peer, but the other clans felt unpredictable at the moment.

"This is your first too, right? Is this what you expected?" In truth, he was still amazed at the number of cats. In hindsight, it was obvious. Shadowclan had quite a few cats, so quadrupling that number would lead to... quite a bit more than a few. It didn't make seeing the crowd in person any less awe-inspiring and intimidating. So many new scents, so many new faces, so much noise.

Boarpaw is talking to Orchidpaw!

Boartusk | Shadowclan T1 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderkit | Riverclan Kit | #669933
Spiderpaw | Windclan Apprentice | #0883D4
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5682

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024 - 18:05

Perchstar spoke, and Wolfblossom ground her teeth, grimly choking back several choice comments. There was a small commotion in the clearing below - was that... A cat... That had... Jumped from one of the oaks? Wearing... A bird pelt? Wolfblossom stared at the scene in confusion for a moment, but it didn't seem as if Starclan were upset by it... And suddenly she was very ready for this gathering to be over with. They all had better things to do than sit in this miserable hollow for any longer than necessary.

"Enough! This gathering has started." Her voice lifted, and the deputy continued. Her tone managed to be level as she spoke. "Skyclan welcomes new warriors, Bubblebeam, Myrtlebloom, Sorrelmist and Yewshade. Ospreypaw has become an apprentice, and we welcome our new deputy, Honeydew." She was too foxing tired to launch into an explanation of the obvious, that Birdstar was no longer with them, though it was a struggle not to shoot Perchstar a particularly venomous glare. She chose to focus on the clan's new warriors and apprentice, gaze lingering with pride on each of them before finally coming to Honeydew, before she turned her words to the crowd once more. "Skyclan remains strong despite the trials we have faced, and our borders are patrolled and secure." And stars help whatever fool happened to trespass, especially from Thunderclan and Riverclan. Wolfblossom stepped back, giving the other leaders a short nod.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4493

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024 - 18:32

Feral Tongue
Forest Tongue

Without a word, the she-cat turned away from him to begin the climb up one of the massive oaks that lined the Great Rock. Curiously, he watched her make the climb, half expecting her to climb all the way to their peaks. A slight huff escaping his nose as she stopped far too shart of where a bird would have landed. An ear flicked in anticipation as he watched the orange she-cat prepare to jump...

An overwhelming silence overcame the tom as he watched as the wings failed to spread like a true birds, and Lilypaw came crashing down into the snow, kicking up a white spray that speckled his fur. "Perhaps you should have gone higher." His ears flicked as SkyClan's newest leader gave her announcement, eyes leaving the heap that was Lilypaw.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 JGgdMsS March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 JGg3TFt  March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 JGg3GK7 March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 JGg2WjR

March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 JcTsSP1  March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 JcnAVnI March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 Grub_f10March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024 - 19:11

Acornstem had no words as Wolfblossom went on a venomous rant about what had happened - putting all of the blame on the situation on her and Perchstar's shoulders as if her Clan hadn't brought their wrath upon themselves because of murderers. But as the soon-to-be SkyClan leader put the blame of Mottlestar's death upon Acornstem's shoulder, any rebuttal she had dyed on her tongue as she flinched - eyes brimming with pain and bitter agreement. It was her fault, she had been prepared to admit as such.

Perchstar however refused to take the words lying down, quickly returning with her own well worded explanation of events. Of every wrong that SkyClan had done, of their actions on the battlefield that had left four cats dead when only one had been desired, that it was Birdstar who had torn Mottlestar away from them and Perchstar had simply sought vengeance. That now, SkyClan was beneath her notice and not her concern. The blood had been paid for blood...

There was a long moment of silence from the leaders it seemed, only broken up when a cat went...Sailing from the trees. Acornstem stared in shock but Wolfblossom quickly started the Gathering although now she seemed unconcerned with who knew the truth of the situation. It made her pelt prickle with anger, before a heavy sigh escaped her. Wolfblossom might have been content to let the warriors ponder, but she couldn't... Her ears slicked back as she took the next step up, taking in a shaky inhale.

"ThunderClan has been growing - upon our return to the forest, we found multiple cats seeking a place within our ranks waiting for us. We...Mottlestar chose to welcome each into our ranks but...A-As you can see, Mottlestar is not here." There was a long pause, closing her eyes as she gathered all of the courage that she could. "She is no longer with us. Why...?" She turned her head, glaring at Wolfblossom thought it was clear she was on the verge of tears and her courage was wavering. "Because our alliance with SkyClan...Is no more. On-One of their warriors led a patrol across our border despite said alliance a sunrise before we were to leave for the lake - a patrol that did not back down despite being caught... A battle which led to said warrior taking one of Mottlestar's lives! And then, on our way back, the same warrior was responsible for the death of one of our apprentices, Softpaw! R-RiverClan, for their own reason, sought war with SkyClan and so we joined them. W-We lost two cat among the struggle. One of our newcomers, wh-who died saving RiverClan's medicine cat from the same SkyClan warrior who had already wronged us...and Mottlestar, who was viciously robbed of her lives from Birdstar."

There was a long pause as she let that all sink in, before her hung her head. "But even then...I...I did not agree with the battle. I was not sure it was just - that it was worth it when we were still settling in but I... I did not stop Mottlestar. I didn't speak against her. While it was Birdstar's claws that had... I blame myself. It was...It was my fault." My punishment for my cowardice. she thought bitterly. "...ThunderClan had lost enough. W-We also lost two of our elders o-of sickness and natural causes, one being my b-beloved mate, Firefly on the same day of the battle," she admitted as her voice cracked. "So I say it here for all to hear - for what SkyClan has done, enough blood has been spilled. We are not allies - never again in this lifetime I imagine - but I do not seek to be enemies. ThunderClan is not to fight SkyClan cats if they encounter at the border, b-but at the same time, I will not accept if SkyClan attacks us. The blood already spilled, I can...I will accept that bitterly, but any action forthwith will be punished - for both my cats and SkyClan's."

She stood there, before a sigh escaped here. "...I-I have yet to gain my name, but my deputy is Sageroot. We have new apprentices and warriors and...And we will recover." With that, she finally stepped back and sank onto her haunches. She was exhausted as tears started to run free now that the attention was drifting away from her, shoulders shaking with the acknowledgement she had made to the entirety of the Clans. It was her fault. Things would have been different if she had the courage to speak up, to beg Mottlestar to reconsider. But even then, after what Sunfire had done...They had not sought death. It was SkyClan who had killed and the cats they lost were in payment. It was not her claws that had sank into Mottlestar's body - her teeth that had torn Vipershade's neck open and yet... And yet as deputy, every death felt like an additional failure on her part.

Its all my fault.

March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024 - 19:51

If I could change a single line of the Warrior Code, it would be to make Gatherings optional.

Perchstar remained still and neutral, willing herself to hold on just for this one night. It was hard enough to appear competent and calm in front of her Clanmates--in front of a cat who clearly considered her an enemy was another thing entirely. Once again, she dearly missed having a true ally on the Great Rock beside her. She did not necessarily dislike Acornstem, but the she-cat very obviously did not care for her in the slightest, and perhaps even blamed her for Mottlestar's death. Quietly, she admitted to herself that she would probably never have a friend like the former ThunderClan leader again. It stung, to look in the eyes of her murderer's sister. But she took a deep breath and waited for a response.

...And Wolfblossom simply did not respond. Perchstar did not know whether to be surprised that a SkyClan cat had learned to shut up, or grateful that the bickering could finally cease. A combination of both. Perhaps neither. It didn't matter. Finally, they could get to the actual reason for the Gathering and then go home. Despite the hisses and growls and glares that Wolfblossom had given her earlier, the announcements were blessedly free of strife. Maybe it would be as close to a normal Gathering as they could get after all. Quietly the RiverClan leader took in the words, blinking down at the soft, young-looking she-cat who had been named as SkyClan's new deputy. Honeydew. A move very similar to when she'd named Poppyshine her own deputy so very long ago. Something twisted at Perchstar's heart. Perhaps if her former ally Birdchaser had not been so stubborn, then she and Wolfblossom could have been allies--even friends. But that was no longer possible. There was no point indulging what-ifs and unfelt sorrows, when she had so much to grieve over. Ready for everything to be over with, Perchstar opened her mouth to make her announcements--but then Acornstem spoke.

It was difficult to keep her torn ear from flicking in a gesture of annoyance at the slow, halting words that the ThunderClan deputy-leader spoke. What point was there, bringing such things into the announcements of all the Clans? Justice had been served. The fighting was already over. They'd discussed what had happened; the forest at large would only have further strife if the arguing continued. Did the appearance of a leader not matter at all to her? Silently, the respect she'd held for Acornstem steadily waned with each word, and only further when she blamed herself for the war. Such an act greatly diminished Mottlestar's choices and agency as a cat. Mottlestar had chosen to honor the alliance with RiverClan--and even if she hadn't, the fact remained that she had chosen to march for vengeance on Softpaw's murderers. Whimpering about blame would not change anything. What little respect remained shriveled into a tiny speck when Acornstem brought up Littlesplash and the fact that RiverClan had "sought war." How tactless could one get? If she'd wanted to announce those things it would have been her prerogative. Stars. Thankfully, mutual respect was not strictly necessary for the continuation of an alliance... but given what Acornstem had whispered before Wolfblossom's appearance, Perchstar began to ready herself for the reality that ThunderClan may no longer be her allies--or at least, not in such a capacity as they had been before.

Mottlestar... I miss you.

And that led to her turn. Should she follow up Acornstem's folly by recounting an entire story of the battle? Or do what Wolfblossom had done and ignore it entirely? The latter had been her intention this entire time. It was not like when Beechfang had murdered and it had been a mystery that needed to be solved; it was a settled matter. Speaking more would help nothing. There was not even any point in trying to comfort the ThunderClan she-cat who seemed so intent in melting into a puddle of her own misery. Softness does not always mean weakness. Acornstem could stand to take a leaf out of Poppyshine's book. Perchstar allowed herself a single sigh, silent but heavy, before she stepped up to give her own announcements.

"RiverClan is doing well. Since our most recent Gathering long ago, we have named new apprentices--Jaypaw, Minnowpaw, and Lightpaw--and new warriors: Cindersky, Scorchlight, Larkspring, Rookflight, Willowwisp, Sunpool, Swandive, Dovetail, Ravenfall, and Mothcloud. Our new medicine cat, Littlesplash, has also gained his full name." She was far too tired to make any special note of it, but she could not help letting her eyes drift down to her daughter when the name was spoken. Each warrior deserved to have their new rank celebrated, but... if she were perhaps a stronger cat, she would give Willowwisp special note for working as hard as she had. As it was, Perchstar's face remained straight and her tone clear and neutral. Gatherings were not a time to show emotion and weakness; now, more than ever, she needed to appear strong. "Our ranks swell and our strength only grows. We retain every border, and any who lay a claw on us will receive retaliation in kind." That was all that needed to be said. The RiverClan leader stepped back, sitting down equidistant from the other leaders--no longer right next to Acornstem, but not making an obvious point of it. The ThunderClan deputy's shoulders shook. A kinder cat would comfort her, but Perchstar had no tears left to cry on her own behalf... and certainly not on the behalf of another.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Tue 12 Mar 2024 - 10:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024 - 20:15

The newly named Minkshadow trotted into Fourtrees with the rest of WindClan. Some of the other clans had beat them here, but the she-cat had no real interest in socializing. Tensions were so high right now - between all the clans, for some reason or another - that it was simply easier to avoid conversation altogether than to risk stepping on someone else's tail. It was all she needed to make an enemy for WindClan the day after she became a warrior. She moved over to where she could get a good view of the Rock, and settled down, neatly curling her tail around her paws.

Minkshadow is minding her own business but won't turn away a conversation.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024 - 23:52

Tigerstar didn't know what to think. Information after information was being thrown at him, leader's airing out their grievances against each other, death sitting at each of their paws. Whether they saw it or not. Sacrificing their own clan for the sake of their own pride. One for a family member, the other for a presumed threat that didn't even exist anymore. Thunderclan getting into the mix because of a friendship that shouldn't have existed. They all got to close, and thus betrayal was the only way left. The clans were too different.. too unique to exist in such a capacity with each other and they pushed until they forced Starclan to show their claws and set them straight again. Such was a sacrifice that they had brought upon themselves.

Tigerstar let out a quiet sigh of relief as the gathering started, seemingly moving on from such dramatics, until the new Thunderclan leader spoke, but he couldn't be bothered to listen to it. Everyone had their own version of things whatever the full truth was didn't matter to Windclan, but he was certain it lied in the middle of all of their stories. Finally the trio had stopped, ceasing their endless talking, leaving Tigerstar grateful Windclan stood on their own. The tall striped leader stepped up to begin he speech, certainly less exciting for the clans below, because most of what he had to say fell into the mundane.

"Windclan is fairing well this moon. Our clan has grown since our trip to the lake. This moon we have named many warriors including Pantherpounce, Galestorm, Cloudypetal, Crakeburn, Eveningmoon, Heatherfrost, and Minkshadow. Many apprentices have been named too. Oatpaw, Oakpaw, Auburnpaw, Stoatpaw, Larchpaw, Pipitpaw, Cricketpaw, Sunpaw, Dandelionpaw, and Briarpaw." Stars.. That was a lot of names. Naming them all now had really shown how much Windclan had grown in the last couple moons, and he was certain his clan would take pride in their names.

"Now, outside of the usual announcements, this next one is for the medicine cats." He stated, turning his green eyes to where most of them had gathered. "With all of you being the messengers of Starclan, and Windclan priding itself on being the closest to our ancestors, I welcome all of you to cross Windclan's territory without issue to reach the Moonstone. This includes those you are accompanying on their own visits to Highstones." He turned back to address all of the clans once again. "Anyone outside of the medicine cats, and their companions will still be met with claws, and chased off our territory." He didn't want anyone to get bright ideas. Plus he knew few select cats of his that would gladly preform this duty. "That is all." With that the tom stepped back, allowing the remaining leader to give her own announcements, then they could all go home.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2024   March Gathering 2024 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

March Gathering 2024
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next