Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Copperbeanz's Heartchart

Go down 
+5
uwubers
Arcana
Reaper King
Flybot
Copperbeanz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3221

Copperbeanz's Heartchart Empty
PostSubject: Copperbeanz's Heartchart   Copperbeanz's Heartchart EmptySun 24 Dec 2023 - 20:55

kitty's heartchart
Welcome to my heartchart! Idea and code taken from kiikko's original post.
Sootstorm
Tigerstar |
His leader, mentor, and... brother? It's complicated. Tigerstar was there from the moment he stepped out of the nursery to become an apprentice, though they were never especially close. Sootstorm still doesn't believe himself to be worthy of the deputy position, but hopes to live up to his leader's expectations.

Galestorm |
A warrior he'd known since kithood, and that he had watched grow up. Sootstorm is rather fond of Galestorm alongside his sister Cloudyeye. He feels bad for the young warrior after the death of his mentor, and hopes that if Galestorm ever wishes to talk about his feelings, he could trust Sootstorm enough to approach him.

Tallshadow |
His son, though not by blood. Sootstorm had taken Tallshadow in as a kit, when his mother and littermates had died of sickness, and has taken care of the younger tom ever since. He is proud of how far his son has come, and will never forget the days in which he had thought that Tallshadow would die. After Tallshadow recovered, Sootstorm has made an effort to spend more time with his son.

Fennelbreeze |
Fennelbreeze, the love of his life. When his life was in ruins, when he was struggling to remain strong for everyone else when he was dying inside, she alone had been there to help take care of him. Sootstorm trusts his mate with his life, and couldn't be happier when they finally became mates. He is determined to make sure that nothing ever happens to her.

character name | hearts
"Character's opinion here!"

Tawnyshadow

Heatherberry |
ShadowClan's medicine cat. Heatherberry does her tasks dutifully and with the better of ShadowClan in mind. Her ideals has clashed with Tawnyshadow's in the past, but she will not hold a grudge against the black she-cat, especially since it was her that was in the wrong. They are not the closest, but Tawnyshadow will always offer help when needed.

character name | hearts

Ajex

Heatherberry |
The kind ShadowClan medicine cat that healed him out of kindness. Ajex will never forget her sweet actions(or her sweet voice), and wishes her the best for her future. When he runs into her next, maybe he could even ask for a spar.

Firefly |
A powerful ThunderClan warrior that Ajex lost a fight to. He will forever be grateful for the chance he was given to grow stronger, though the she-cat's words always left a bitter taste in his mouth. He hopes to one day be able to have a rematch with her.

Grub |
One of the first cats Ajex had met after escaping the Twolegplace, and the only one that offered a helping paw, even if it was just a piece of fresh-kill. He has grown fond of the older tom, and enjoys teasing and messing around with him. Grub is one of the few cats that Ajex will perhaps never get mad at.

Hazel |
The kid that recently joined the Crew? Well, it's hard to tell whether she's up for the challenge, given her soft upbringing, but hey, who was he to judge? She might just surprise him yet.

character name | hearts

Quillsplash

character name | hearts

Shatteredsky
Harepaw |
His brother, the weakest of the litter, but still his brother. Shatteredsky doesn't express his emotions openly, but deep down he is fiercely protective of Harepaw and would take on StarClan themselves for him. Shatteredsky will always think of Harepaw as weak, and will always try to "protect" his brother.

Honeydew |
His little sister. Shatteredsky is fiercely protective of Honeypaw, becoming obsessed with keeping her safe. He'd kill anyone that so much as scratched her, and will do anything to make sure that she was happy. Ever since she was made deputy, he has been convinced that Wolfblossom is either mouse-brained or gunning for his sister's death. Well, if she so much as tried touching Honeydew, he'd rip her apart, limb by limb, and feed her to the beasts that are her namesake.

Brackenpaw |
His bird-brained brother. Shatteredsky sometimes wishes that it was Brackenpaw that had fallen ill rather than Harepaw; having such an annoying, reckless over-grown kit stuck in the medicine cat den would do everyone favors.

character name | hearts

I stress about stress before there's even stress to stress about

index:

Code:
[b]Your Character Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]What Character's Chart You Want On:[/b]

Code:
[color=lightblue][b]♡ Family:[/b] ([i]These are the people whom you are related to by blood, or consider to be like family otherwise.[/i])[/color]
[color=#8040FF][b]♡ Through Rumor:[/b] ([i]These are people whom you have heard of, but have yet to meet personally.[/i])[/color]
[color=#8080FF][b]♡ Acquaintance:[/b] ([i]Those whom you have met, but have not yet formed any lasting bonds with.[/i])[/color]
[color=#008000][b]♡ Friend:[/b] ([i]Those whom you consider to be closer to you than acquaintances, but not exceptionally close.[/i])[/color]
[color=#00FF00][b]♡ Best Friend:[/b] ([i]Those whom you are exceptionally close to, and that you can always rely on.[/i])[/color]
[color=#FFBFFF][b]♡ Crush:[/b] ([i]Those whom you are attracted to, but unable to admit such attraction to; not quite as shallow as lust, but not as fully developed as romantic love or full blown relationships.[/i])[/color]
[color=#FF0080][b]♡ Relationship:[/b] ([i]Those whom you are in a relationship with; note that relationships do not always automatically denote Romantic Love.[/i]) [STATUS: (Boy/Girlfriend, Lover, Fiance/Fiancee, Spouse, etc)][/color]
[color=tan][b]♡ Love/Hate:[/b] ([i]Those whom you may hate, but find that you cannot live without; a classical relationship that often turns comedic.[/i])[/color]
[color=#808040][b]♡ Lost Touch:[/b] ([i]Those whom you have little to no contact with, whether permanently or temporarily.[/i])[/color]
[color=#0080FF][b]♡ Annoyance:[/b] ([i]Those whom annoy and pester you.[/i])[/color]
[color=#990000][b]♡ Enemies:[/b] ([i]Those who are allied against you, or those that you truly hate.[/i])[/color]
[color=#400040][b]♡ Superior:[/b] ([i]Those whom are in command of you/your organization, or those whom you turn to for advice and guidance.[/i])[/color]
[color=#BF40BF][b]♡ Business:[/b] ([i]Those whom you do business with, whether it be crewmates, co-workers, traders, etc.[/i])[/color]
[color=#663300][b]♡ Student:[/b] ([i]Those whom you mentor[/i])[/color]
[color=grey][b]♡ Not... Sure:[/b] ([i]Anyone whom you do not have a defined sense of connection to, or that does not fall into any of the other categories.[/i])[/color]
[color=#008080][b]♡ It's Complicated:[/b] ([i]Those whom fit into so many categories that it requires a tutorial to understand your relationship with them.[/i])[/color]

Last edited by Copperbeanz on Mon 4 Mar 2024 - 3:22; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4495

PostSubject: Re: Copperbeanz's Heartchart   Copperbeanz's Heartchart EmptySun 24 Dec 2023 - 21:00

Your Character Name: Heatherberry
Clan: ShadowClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Ajex, Tawnyshadow

Your Character Name: Firefly
Clan: ThunderClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Ajex

Your Character Name: Grub
Clan: Rouge

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Copperbeanz's Heartchart JGgdMsS Copperbeanz's Heartchart JGg3TFt  Copperbeanz's Heartchart JGg3GK7 Copperbeanz's Heartchart JGg2WjR

Copperbeanz's Heartchart JcTsSP1  Copperbeanz's Heartchart JcnAVnI Copperbeanz's Heartchart Grub_f10Copperbeanz's Heartchart JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: Copperbeanz's Heartchart   Copperbeanz's Heartchart EmptySun 24 Dec 2023 - 21:38

Your Character Name: Tigerdance
Clan: Windclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Sootstorm

Your Character Name: Harekit
Clan: Skyclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Shattered

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: Copperbeanz's Heartchart   Copperbeanz's Heartchart EmptyMon 25 Dec 2023 - 20:35

Your Character Name: Fennelbreeze
Clan: WindClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Soot

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 709

PostSubject: Re: Copperbeanz's Heartchart   Copperbeanz's Heartchart EmptyTue 26 Dec 2023 - 5:51

Your Character Name: Galekit

Your Character Name: Honeykit
Clan: SkyClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Shatteredkit

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Ishtar

Ishtar

Characters : Tallshadow, Daisyfang, Cricketpaw
Clan/Rank : (T)WindClan Warrior[T3] (D)WindClan MC[T1] (C)SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Copperbeanz's Heartchart   Copperbeanz's Heartchart EmptyTue 26 Dec 2023 - 19:26

Your Character Name: Tallshadow
What Character's Chart You Want On: Sootstorm <3

Rank up:
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: Copperbeanz's Heartchart   Copperbeanz's Heartchart EmptySat 30 Dec 2023 - 21:58

Your Character Name: Brackenpaw
What Character's Chart You Want On: Shatteredpaw’s

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Copperbeanz's Heartchart Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 552

PostSubject: Re: Copperbeanz's Heartchart   Copperbeanz's Heartchart EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 2:32

Your Character Name: Hazel
Clan: Loner/rogue

Scorchlight | Riverclan Tier 4 Warrior

Ivypaw | Thunderclan apprentice

Hazel | T2 rogue

Petalsplash | Skyclan permaqueen

Starclan: Hazelpaw, cedarpaw, Brightsplit

(Pokémon, please feed them.)
Copperbeanz's Heartchart ?3qsSL=party Copperbeanz's Heartchart ?3qjRT=party Copperbeanz's Heartchart ?3NSVJ=party Copperbeanz's Heartchart ?3XjWK=party Copperbeanz's Heartchart ?3Xnr_=party
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Copperbeanz's Heartchart   Copperbeanz's Heartchart EmptyMon 18 Mar 2024 - 20:23

Your Character Name: Perchstar
Clan: RiverClan

Your Character Name: Hedgepaw
Clan: ShadowClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Quillsplash

Your Character Name: Bubblebeam
What Character's Chart You Want On: Shatteredsky

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Copperbeanz's Heartchart   Copperbeanz's Heartchart Empty

Back to top Go down

Copperbeanz's Heartchart
Page 1 of 1