Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

moon's heartchart <3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 330

moon's heartchart <3 Empty
PostSubject: moon's heartchart <3   moon's heartchart <3 EmptyTue 7 Nov 2023 - 11:12

moon's heartchart
hii <3 heart chart time! i got the code from kiiko's heart chart here!

fill out the small form and ill add your characters to the list! i'll update it as opinions change and time passes!

Cindersky

Spruceheart |
"Spruceheart is nice. Although, the first time I met him I was a little bit late for a patrol and I don't think he was very happy about it... But he wasn't mean, either! I like cats like that. I wouldn't mind going on more patrols with him. He seems very capable."

Poppyshine |
"Poppyshine feels like me. She can make others happy, thoughtful, kind. She sees what I see. And, she likes talking about things other cats don't! Like snow, maybe she would let me talk about fish or worms; if they have emotions. Worms, maybe... Fish, I don't think so-- Sorry, Poppyshine. She's a good deputy, and I think she will be an even better leader even though the idea of that makes me sad... It is a lonely position. She makes the camp brighter. I hope she makes herself happy, too."

Larkspring|
"I think I'm his shadow, at this point... N-Not in a bad way! I mean it as in... We're rarely not together. Especially not now. He stepped into his warrior name well, I think. A lot of him changed after his Moonstone trip, for the better maybe, but so quickly. I worry he might be trying to make himself someone he is not, but I understand what he means when he calls himself 'prickly'. I feel like myself when we're together, and safe. Spiderpaw is lucky to have him as a mentor."

Perchstar|
"I wish Perchstar would smile. She's given me so many reasons to, but I can't seem to give her any. Being leader is hard, I know, and I know she has the entire clan at her back but... She seems... Lonely. Sad. I don't want her to be sad. She reminds me about how Father used to talk about Mother, before me. I see the resemblance. I want to make her proud, since I never could make Mother. She is one of the reasons I made it to be a warrior."

Rookflight |
"Rookflight has come a long way since we were apprentices. Still the same Rookflight that wouldn't let me venture out alone, but they seem more sure in themselves. They're more expressive, less to the point with what they say but still that same gentle-heart bluntness. Rookflight is family to me, too. "

Murkyriver |
"I don't know Murkyriver well, but I respect her. I did not like her at first when she joined RiverClan-- I don't know if I was intimidated by her, or didn't accept her because she wasn't river-blooded. But she earned her name, and Perchstar accepted her. That is all that matters to me. I may not know her, but she is a clanmate all the same."

Bubblenose |
"We haven't spoken in a while since she became a warrior... I miss Bubblenose. She pushed me out of my comfort spot; literally. Without her, I don't think I'd be able go out of camp by myself. I still would rather go with others, but I'm not terrified anymore. She helped me meet more cats. She was my first friend when I was an apprentice, and I'm very proud of her. She deserves nothing but good things!"

character name | hearts
"this is cindersky's thoughts on your character! she will not hate you, no matter who you are. please come talk to her. please."

Wolfkit

Silverpaw |
"Strong. Tall. Stood on me once, teases me a lot. I don't like him, but I don't hate him. He's my brother so I guess I have to hang around with him. He says smart things, though. He's not stupid. I will bite him eventually."

Hedgekit |
"My sister is my sister. If anyone hurt her, upset her, I'd eat them. The only person allowed to upset her is me."

character name | hearts
"wolfkit doesn't like you. don't get your hopes up."

Make a wish change to reality

Index:

[/b]
Code:
[b]Your Character Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]What Character's Chart You Want On:[/b]

Code:
[color=lightblue][b]♡ Family:[/b] ([i]These are the people whom you are related to by blood, or consider to be like family otherwise.[/i])[/color]
[color=#8040FF][b]♡ Through Rumor:[/b] ([i]These are people whom you have heard of, but have yet to meet personally.[/i])[/color]
[color=#8080FF][b]♡ Acquaintance:[/b] ([i]Those whom you have met, but have not yet formed any lasting bonds with.[/i])[/color]
[color=#008000][b]♡ Friend:[/b] ([i]Those whom you consider to be closer to you than acquaintances, but not exceptionally close.[/i])[/color]
[color=#00FF00][b]♡ Best Friend:[/b] ([i]Those whom you are exceptionally close to, and that you can always rely on.[/i])[/color]
[color=#FFBFFF][b]♡ Crush:[/b] ([i]Those whom you are attracted to, but unable to admit such attraction to; not quite as shallow as lust, but not as fully developed as romantic love or full blown relationships.[/i])[/color]
[color=#FF0080][b]♡ Relationship:[/b] ([i]Those whom you are in a relationship with; note that relationships do not always automatically denote Romantic Love.[/i]) [STATUS: (Boy/Girlfriend, Lover, Fiance/Fiancee, Spouse, etc)][/color]
[color=tan][b]♡ Love/Hate:[/b] ([i]Those whom you may hate, but find that you cannot live without; a classical relationship that often turns comedic.[/i])[/color]
[color=#808040][b]♡ Lost Touch:[/b] ([i]Those whom you have little to no contact with, whether permanently or temporarily.[/i])[/color]
[color=#0080FF][b]♡ Annoyance:[/b] ([i]Those whom annoy and pester you.[/i])[/color]
[color=#990000][b]♡ Enemies:[/b] ([i]Those who are allied against you, or those that you truly hate.[/i])[/color]
[color=#400040][b]♡ Superior:[/b] ([i]Those whom are in command of you/your organization, or those whom you turn to for advice and guidance.[/i])[/color]
[color=#BF40BF][b]♡ Business:[/b] ([i]Those whom you do business with, whether it be crewmates, co-workers, traders, etc.[/i])[/color]
[color=#663300][b]♡ Student:[/b] ([i]Those whom you mentor[/i])[/color]
[color=grey][b]♡ Not... Sure:[/b] ([i]Anyone whom you do not have a defined sense of connection to, or that does not fall into any of the other categories.[/i])[/color]
[color=#008080][b]♡ It's Complicated:[/b] ([i]Those whom fit into so many categories that it requires a tutorial to understand your relationship with them.[/i])[/color]

[/quote]

Last edited by moonazyne on Mon 8 Jan 2024 - 14:37; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2494

PostSubject: Re: moon's heartchart <3   moon's heartchart <3 EmptyTue 7 Nov 2023 - 16:18

Your Character Name: Silverpaw
Clan: ShadowClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Wolfie <3

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: moon's heartchart <3   moon's heartchart <3 EmptyTue 7 Nov 2023 - 16:24

Your Character Name: Hedgekit
Clan: ShadowClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Wolf <3

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 330

PostSubject: Re: moon's heartchart <3   moon's heartchart <3 EmptyMon 8 Jan 2024 - 14:38

updated <3 08/01/2024

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: moon's heartchart <3   moon's heartchart <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

moon's heartchart <3
Page 1 of 1