Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts!

Go down 
+5
Grey
speedy
cocoa
Romantica
kiikko
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts! Empty
PostSubject: you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts!   you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts! EmptySun 6 Nov 2022 - 22:46

Sleepypaw and echopaw heart charts
Hello everyone! Here are the babies' heart charts! I'll keep updating this as they grow.

Fill out the form under the post template and you'll be given colored hearts based on your character's relationship with mine as well as their opinion of them :) There's also an index that shows what each heart means too. I'm also gonna put the code for the index so you guys can make charts of your own if you wanna.

SLEEPYPAW
silverwing |
11.7 "Silverwing? I like her, she was one of the first warriors I met. She kept me warm, I don't know much about her but she's really nice and takes care of me. I'd trust her with my life that's for sure. Hmm, and her name is pretty, it matches her personality. Can I go take a nap now?"

11.21 "I have the same mentor as she did. I'm really happy about it. I'm really happy we got to do my first sparring session together. She called me impressive! I hope I'll be able to continue to be a good apprentice, and a good warrior. I...I don't want to let her down. Seeing Silverwing disappointed...ugh. I'd rather die I think. Silverwing has been so nice. I know my mom might disapprove of my friendship with Silverwing but I couldn't care less. I like who I like. Silverwing has been nothing but good to me.

12.5 "Journal. I have seen Silverwing sad and disappointed. I was right. I'd rather die.

russetpaw |
11.7 "Russetkit..uh..hmm. She's cute, she reminds me of my little sister a little bit with all the energy. It's too much for me...but also I wish I had that much enthusiasm for life, I guess she kinda balances me out. But how do I feel about her? That wasn't good enough?? Hmm...you know when you see something so cute and you want to crush it? Cute-ness aggression. Yeah! That's how I feel about Russetkit."

11.21 "Russetpaw! Dang, when was the last time I updated this journal thing? My last response was so...cringe. I still want to bonk Russet on the head though. She's been a great buddy, she pushes me to be better, and to have more energy. Hope she sticks around.

12.5 "So much has happened since the last time I talked to you journal. Russetpaw has been abandoning me for other cats. Gasp! I know. But it's all good, just means more people to make her happy and that's all I want. For her to be happy! Especially after Ryepaw. Russetpaw needs the support. And yes, I still wanna bonk her on the head. But out of love."

harrierpaw |
"Harrier? Oh, right the Shadowclanner I met at Fourtrees. I kinda feel a little bad now that I think about it, the first thing I told her was that she looked messy..I mean she did...but anyhow. She was super nice and friendly. Looking forward to seeing her at gatherings."

whisperear |
"oh. whisperear. i don't think we've talked all that much but..i care for them a lot. i know they mean a lot to my mom and batsong of course, so out of sheer principle i care for them. i wanted to do more for them..when they got taken..but i couldn't leave vulturepaw..or russetpaw...when they get back i need to make sure I properly tell them how much they mean to me and that I'm sorry i didn't go after them. although they probably don't even know how much i care for them and admire them. plus russetpaw has decided whisperear is my older sibling...so i guess they are."

blazefang |
"blazefang!!!! my mentor!!!!  the bestest mentor ever. don't tell silverwing i said that. but really, blazwfang taught silverwing so naturally blazefang is the bestest mentor. she's very understanding and caring, i don't know what i would do without her. she can't ever leave me."

character name | hearts
"this is sleepy's opinion of your character, she doesn't know many people but she has big ole ears that hear lots of rumors so she's probably heard about em."

ECHOPAW
nightstar |
12/8 "I don’t want to say his name. He might come get me. Russetpaw says there’s muck monsters in Shadowclan. Nigh-Scarystar is a muck monster, really. He was in the cages with me. And he looked like Not-so-Scarystar. But I will not look at him in the eyes. He could kill a Two-leg, really. Keep that muck monster away from me!"

comfreyheart |
"my momma! my momma! i love her so much. she saved me when those rotten two-legs abandoned me on the side of the thunderpath! she's the bestest! there isn't anything ai wouldn't do for my momma. i can't wait for her to get better, she can go hunting with me and show me cool warrior moves - if briarrose says its ok. i hope she's not too scared while I'm gone./ I'm coming home as soon as i can momma. i promise, really."

russetpaw |
"russetpaw! hehe, she has a messy tail, like horsetail! like fawnshine showed me, really. and she talks silly, but I talk silly too so it's okay. she has lots of energy like me. i like her."

character name | hearts
"this is echo's opinion of your character, although his ears are big, unlike sleepy he doesn't pay a lick of attention to those around him."
character name | hearts
"this is echo's opinion of your character, although his ears are big, unlike sleepy he doesn't pay a lick of attention to those around him."

Make a wish change to reality

Index:

Code:
[b]Your Character Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]What Character's Chart You Want On:[/b]

Code:
[color=lightblue][b]♡ Family:[/b] ([i]These are the people whom you are related to by blood, or consider to be like family otherwise.[/i])[/color]
[color=#8040FF][b]♡ Through Rumor:[/b] ([i]These are people whom you have heard of, but have yet to meet personally.[/i])[/color]
[color=#8080FF][b]♡ Acquaintance:[/b] ([i]Those whom you have met, but have not yet formed any lasting bonds with.[/i])[/color]
[color=#008000][b]♡ Friend:[/b] ([i]Those whom you consider to be closer to you than acquaintances, but not exceptionally close.[/i])[/color]
[color=#00FF00][b]♡ Best Friend:[/b] ([i]Those whom you are exceptionally close to, and that you can always rely on.[/i])[/color]
[color=#FFBFFF][b]♡ Crush:[/b] ([i]Those whom you are attracted to, but unable to admit such attraction to; not quite as shallow as lust, but not as fully developed as romantic love or full blown relationships.[/i])[/color]
[color=#FF0080][b]♡ Relationship:[/b] ([i]Those whom you are in a relationship with; note that relationships do not always automatically denote Romantic Love.[/i]) [STATUS: (Boy/Girlfriend, Lover, Fiance/Fiancee, Spouse, etc)][/color]
[color=tan][b]♡ Love/Hate:[/b] ([i]Those whom you may hate, but find that you cannot live without; a classical relationship that often turns comedic.[/i])[/color]
[color=#808040][b]♡ Lost Touch:[/b] ([i]Those whom you have little to no contact with, whether permanently or temporarily.[/i])[/color]
[color=#0080FF][b]♡ Annoyance:[/b] ([i]Those whom annoy and pester you.[/i])[/color]
[color=#990000][b]♡ Enemies:[/b] ([i]Those who are allied against you, or those that you truly hate.[/i])[/color]
[color=#400040][b]♡ Superior:[/b] ([i]Those whom are in command of you/your organization, or those whom you turn to for advice and guidance.[/i])[/color]
[color=#BF40BF][b]♡ Business:[/b] ([i]Those whom you do business with, whether it be crewmates, co-workers, traders, etc.[/i])[/color]
[color=#663300][b]♡ Student:[/b] ([i]Those whom you mentor[/i])[/color]
[color=grey][b]♡ Not... Sure:[/b] ([i]Anyone whom you do not have a defined sense of connection to, or that does not fall into any of the other categories.[/i])[/color]
[color=#008080][b]♡ It's Complicated:[/b] ([i]Those whom fit into so many categories that it requires a tutorial to understand your relationship with them.[/i])[/color]

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten

Last edited by kiikko on Sun 11 Dec 2022 - 18:31; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1256

PostSubject: Re: you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts!   you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts! EmptySun 6 Nov 2022 - 23:29

Your Character Name: Silverwing
Clan: Windclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Sleepykit c:

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts! Output12                   you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts! Output10                          you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts! Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts!   you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts! EmptyMon 7 Nov 2022 - 15:58

done!! i love silverwing her reactions are so great lol

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts!   you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts! EmptyMon 7 Nov 2022 - 16:31

Your Character Name: Russetkit
Clan: WindyClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: sleepy’s!
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts!   you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts! EmptyMon 7 Nov 2022 - 16:44

done!!

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts!   you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts! EmptySun 4 Dec 2022 - 22:12

ohh I wanna have Batsong meet Sleepypaw for this.

Batsong is currently meeting Russetpaw by taking her to the moonstone and they are (hopefully) gonna be good friends . Let me know if your up for a topic?

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts!   you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts! EmptyMon 5 Dec 2022 - 0:12

speedy wrote:
ohh I wanna have Batsong meet Sleepypaw for this.

Batsong is currently meeting Russetpaw by taking her to the moonstone and they are (hopefully) gonna be good friends .  Let me know if your up for a topic?

yes! i'd love for them to have a topic together! I'm about to submit my moonstone request as well, they'll def get a lot of interaction in during the journey if batsong takes her c:

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts!   you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts! EmptyMon 5 Dec 2022 - 6:35

nooo sleepypaw I promise russet has not been abandoning youuu they need to have a one-on-one sometime, when was the last time they just interacted by themselves? Has it ever actually happened on-screen?

Also- this is a great idea, may I yoink the code (with credit, ofc)?
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts!   you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts! EmptyThu 8 Dec 2022 - 12:03

Cocoa wrote:
nooo sleepypaw I promise russet has not been abandoning youuu they need to have a one-on-one sometime, when was the last time they just interacted by themselves? Has it ever actually happened on-screen?

Hahah yes they do! I don’t think they’ve ever had a 1:1 topic together, I can’t remember. But Sleepypaw has to vent about her parents adopting Fuzzpawkit lol

Also go for it!

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts!   you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts! EmptyThu 8 Dec 2022 - 12:06

Your Character Name: Nightstar
Clan: Shadowclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Echopaw and sleepy

you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts! Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts!   you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts! EmptyThu 8 Dec 2022 - 12:26

Done!

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts!   you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts! EmptyThu 8 Dec 2022 - 12:35

kiikko wrote:
Cocoa wrote:

Hahah yes they do! I don’t think they’ve ever had a 1:1 topic together, I can’t remember. But Sleepypaw has to vent about her parents adopting Fuzzpawkit lol

Also go for it!

Yessss they can rant about Fuzzpaw together! Would you be up for a topic sometime? (They could maybe try the one-turn-hunting competition from this great old topic about games?)

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts!   you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts! EmptyThu 8 Dec 2022 - 16:58

Yes sounds super fun! I can start it later tonight when i make the other topics i have to make c:

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4495

PostSubject: Re: you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts!   you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts! EmptyThu 8 Dec 2022 - 18:35

Your Character Name: Harrierpaw
Clan: ShadowClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Sleepypaw

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts! JGgdMsS you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts! JGg3TFt  you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts! JGg3GK7 you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts! JGg2WjR

you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts! JcTsSP1  you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts! JcnAVnI you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts! Grub_f10you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts! JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts!   you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts! EmptyThu 8 Dec 2022 - 21:54

done!

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts!   you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts! Empty

Back to top Go down

you're the best part | kiikko's characters heart charts!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Meta Musings-
Jump to: