Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

No One To Shame Me For My Youth[C]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3633

No One To Shame Me For My Youth[C] Empty
PostSubject: No One To Shame Me For My Youth[C]   No One To Shame Me For My Youth[C] EmptyTue 28 Nov 2023 - 20:55

Our duty is to be useful, not according to our desires but according to our power

Tawnyshadow had only ever spoken to Silverhawk once, when he was a much younger apprentice. The tom had recently earned his warrior name, and she had yet to find the time to properly congratulate him for it. As it happened, he had approached her before she could approach him, asking politely for a spar with her. Well, how could she refuse? She had been just as eager to go against other warriors at his age, and that small hobby of hers had lasted until war took the joy out of fighting. Now, she only really sparred if she had to, and her claws were used far less often. The silver tortoiseshell led her companion to a more secluded area from the rest of the Clans, so that the losing cat wouldn't have to deal with the embarrassment of getting teased by their fellow clanmates. She stood at the ready, tail twitching while she waited for Silverhawk to make the first move. She would not go easy on him, just because he was less experienced.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T3 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down

No One To Shame Me For My Youth[C]
Page 1 of 1