Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You're the Wisdom to my Youth {closed}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

You're the Wisdom to my Youth {closed} Empty
PostSubject: You're the Wisdom to my Youth {closed}   You're the Wisdom to my Youth {closed} EmptyFri 28 Jun 2019 - 12:37

The sun sat high in the sky, hot rays of gold beating down upon the moor. Around camp, cats laid about on rocks and patches of sunny grass, stretching in the warm light. Finchstar sat near Tallrock, yawning in contentment as he watched his clan. A new batch of kits had made their way to apprenticeship, and the tom couldn't be prouder. Things were looking up. As far as dreams went, Finchstar recently had some strange ones. Ashstar of WindClan, leader before even Brindlestar had visited him while he slept, speaking about ThunderClan, and upholding the alliance. Finchstar had always been one to strive for peace, and had no issue agreeing with her, but something told him this friendship he'd pursue with Leopardstar had more in store than meant the eye. Slightly conflicted, and in need of advice, the orange and white tabby found Swiftstep in camp, the yellow sun turning his brown pelt into gold. "Do you remember all those moons ago, when we first meant?" Finchstar started, smiling at the deputy, a cheeky look in his eye. "I was just a kit then... gorse stuck to my pelt, I admired you then, and my respect for you has only grown during the past moons." Finchstar had never been one for the mediocre, and always had more to say than just a simple "hello." He hoped his flattery wouldn't embarrass the deputy, but secretly; Finchstar liked to see his clanmates duck their heads and smile at his comments. A strange thing, but it made him grin ever still.

Finchstar had never been as close to Swiftstep as he was Barleytuft or Brookclover. He had chosen him as deputy based on experience, something to even out Finchstar's glaring youngness. And the sandy brown tom seemed to be teeming with wisdom. It was true, that admiration he held for Swiftstep during his kithood still resided in his heart, and perhaps that was why he decided to name him his second-in-command. He made for a good counselor, someone who had walked the forest for longer than most of WindClan. But Finchstar could never settle with just being an acquaintance. He wanted to know his deputy like he did the back of his paws, and perhaps he'd learn a few things along the way. "Would you care for a hunt? I haven't been out in a while, and today seems as good of a day as any." He padded toward the exit, snorting as he caught sight of the gorse bushes once more, remembering his history with them. The heat blanketed the moor like mulch in leaffall, but it couldn't burn away Finchstar's optimism for the hunt. Swiftstep. Another soul, and a prospective friend. It was time to play the game.

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: You're the Wisdom to my Youth {closed}   You're the Wisdom to my Youth {closed} EmptyFri 5 Jul 2019 - 12:25

Swiftstep didn't even know how to reply. He couldn't help the warm smile that graced his features as he took in what Finchstar had been saying. He was very fond of the other tom and was ready to be by his side for as long as they both breath. He admired and respected his leader, even if there was a clear gap between age and also experience.

"I'd love to go out for a hunt. It'll do my old bones some good." Swiftstep had a warm but also playful expression as he bumped his shoulder to Finchstar's. The tom had always been playful and and just pleasant overall. He tried to lighten the mood or just plainly make somebody smile.

"Oh! And thank you for everything you do for this clan. You've been an excellent leader and I admire you very much. I'm honored to be your deputy." The older tom felt like complementing Finchstar back. It only felt right to do so after the kind words the other had said.

"Lead the way leader of mine. The prey don't catch themselves." Swiftstep had a warm smile accompanied by a teasing tone of voice as he stood next to the orange and white tom-cat.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: You're the Wisdom to my Youth {closed}   You're the Wisdom to my Youth {closed} EmptyTue 9 Jul 2019 - 18:34

Swiftstep was kind and warm, just as he had been during Finchstar's kithood. Some things in this life did not change, and the deputy's honeyed words stood steadfast, unyielding to the swirling storm. Finchstar padded through the gorse tunnel, chuckling as he reminisced over the times gone by, sunlight bathed their pelts in white and a soft breeze drifted through their fur. "It's been quite a while since I've had a good hunt." He mewed, wincing as memories of both hunts with Brookclover and Murkpaw flashed through his mind. Rabbits seemed to almost be a symbol of bad luck, but the leader wasn't quite so naïve. It was one thing to avoid the spot where she had died, but another entirely, to avoid the very prey WindClan needed to survive. They would conquer their storms as they had done before, it was only necessary.

"Shall we try near Fourtrees? I haven't been down there in some time." The two toms walked down the slope, skirting around bushels of heather, parting streaks of rye. Trees whistled with the breeze, green leaves sparkling in the sun. Perhaps it was the leader's desire to set eyes on something other than the mundane, but the sight did him good. Turning towards Swiftstep, the leader gave him a nod before parting ways for a bit, searching for a rabbit. There was still a drive to impress the deputy. The orange and white tabby well outranked him, but ranks meant little to Finchstar. Instead, the wisdom and experience Swiftstep held was what earned his respect, and he hoped to make the brown tom proud.

This time it was not a rabbit, but a sparrow, nibbling at some seeds near the tree line. Huffing, Finchstar dropped low to the ground, preparing to start a mad sprint towards his prey. His leg had well since recovered since the dog attack in Newleaf, and his crushed ribs had healed at the cost of his life. Now he stood nimble, running toward the creature, grinning as his paws brushed past thousands of grasses. Swiftstep was watching. And the leader pounced. But birds were not bound to the earth like rabbits were, and this one caught sight of his pelt and flew off to the nearest tree. Finchstar sighed, stopping in his tracks. "I do promise Ryecloud taught me things, Swiftstep. However birds and gorse have never been my specialty." He cast the tom a wink, hoping to mask the slightest bit of embarrassment that stirred in his heart.

Finchstar leapt for a Sparrow and missed! Costing 3 SP.

Finchstar:
HP: 120/120
SP: 297/300 (-3)

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Last edited by lemongrass on Tue 9 Jul 2019 - 18:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: You're the Wisdom to my Youth {closed}   You're the Wisdom to my Youth {closed} EmptyTue 9 Jul 2019 - 18:34

The member 'lemongrass' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

You're the Wisdom to my Youth {closed} Mistpe10
You're the Wisdom to my Youth {closed} Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're the Wisdom to my Youth {closed}   You're the Wisdom to my Youth {closed} Empty

Back to top Go down

You're the Wisdom to my Youth {closed}
Page 1 of 1