Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls

Go down 
+6
Your Every Day Cat
Pearlthecat
speedy
Copperbeanz
Flybot
cocoa
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Dec 2023 - 11:11

yes.

maybe golden drags soot out for a spar and tries to subtly ask him for mentoring tips (just kidding she has the subtleness of a rabid beached whale)?

any ideas for rose + ajex? I’m going off the assumption that forest let her in the rogue group lol
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1250

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Dec 2023 - 13:01

Can Rose meet Alethea?  cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 1f449  cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 1f448 They're already in the same crew but maybe they could chat and get to know one another?

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 Output12                   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 Output10                          cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Dec 2023 - 13:28

yes. I will get a topic up ASAP and PM ya!
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Dec 2023 - 21:18

cocoa wrote:
yes.

maybe golden drags soot out for a spar and tries to subtly ask him for mentoring tips (just kidding she has the subtleness of a rabid beached whale)?

any ideas for rose + ajex? I’m going off the assumption that forest let her in the rogue group lol

Soot could check in with Golden for the mentoring, or just have them be on a patrol to fill reqs :)

for rose & ajex... how would rose like to eat foxes? ;)

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Dec 2023 - 14:49

oooh, I would love for rose and ajex to kill a fox or smthn! even tho rose is pretty nervous and flighty, she handles predators a lot better because they’re more predictable

I can start a golden/soot topic!
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Jan 2024 - 4:59

cocoa wrote:
oooh, I would love for rose and ajex to kill a fox or smthn! even tho rose is pretty nervous and flighty, she handles predators a lot better because they’re more predictable

I can start a golden/soot topic!

ajex/rose: X

Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9982

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Jan 2024 - 5:28

I'm down for Tiger helping Golden with any of her needed reqs! If you are up for making a topic for them~

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Jan 2024 - 12:21

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Jan 2024 - 15:27

bump? feel free to request topics with paledove as well :D
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Jan 2024 - 16:22

finally updated this lol
Back to top Go down
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jan 2024 - 11:07

Would love to have a Hazel/Rose since she’s a part of the little pirate crew! Once she escapes it would be good.. especially to get her into the pirate crew as currently she’s a kittypet and not a part

Scorchlight | Riverclan Tier 4 Warrior

Ivypaw | Thunderclan apprentice

Hazel | T2 rogue

Mistypaw | Windclan apprentice

Petalsplash | Skyclan permaqueen

Starclan: Hazelpaw, cedarpaw, Brightsplit

Eggs and dragons (help me hatch and grow by clicking on them)
cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 FrFJHcocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 Mcg4Rcocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 Q5k93cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 KoD3Rcocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 XzBtW cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 CGqIl
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jan 2024 - 13:10

sounds great! if you set up a topic i can have rose invite her into the group (copper already mentioned hazel’s a part of it so that should be ok!)
Back to top Go down
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Jan 2024 - 8:43

Yayy! Of course I can make the topic after a very important solo of her escaping of course

Hazel | T2 rogue

cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 FrFJHcocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 Mcg4Rcocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 Q5k93cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 KoD3Rcocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 XzBtW cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 CGqIl
Back to top Go down
Two

Two

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Jan 2024 - 14:24

Ok! Here it is! It’s open for other rogues but rose could join and help if she wants! https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t53408-leap-of-freedom-o#564382

Hazel | T2 rogue

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2