Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls

Go down 
+6
Your Every Day Cat
Pearlthecat
speedy
Copperbeanz
Flybot
cocoa
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls Empty
PostSubject: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls EmptySun 29 Oct 2023 - 18:57

Frostpaw
FrostpawShadowClan
10 moons10/20/2023
originNPC x NPC
voicecalm and cool
statureslim and skinny
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny. It is in ourselves.
Open to
- In-Clan Friendships
- Casual/dev topics
- Enemies/Rivalry
- Small Plot Topics/Roles
- Filling Reqs
- Scheming/plotting

Ask about
- Major Plot Topics/Roles
- Stuff not mentioned
- Other-Clan Friendships

Closed to
- Major code-breaking
- Romance/Flings

Plot ideas
- Frostpaw is newly recovered from being severely ill- maybe your cat checks in on her?
- open to plot ideas lol
[/i]

reqs:

Goldengale of WindClan

Bulky and tall, Goldengale’s fluffy sandy pelt makes her resemble a miniature lion, with a spark of battle-lust in her eyes.

Name: Goldengale
Current Rank: Tier III Warrior
Upgrading Rank: Tier IV Warrior
Warrior Ceremony:
Date of Last Rank Up: Jan 22
Eligible to Rank Up: March 22

Hunting Patrol Topic #1:

Battle Topic w/ Enemy #1:
Battle Topic w/ Enemy #2:

Gathering #1:
Gathering #2:

Development Topic #1:
Development Topic #2:
Development Topic #3:

Future Plotting: yes (see WindClan plot in siggy) but honestly also open to anything! make her friends with all of WindClan and rivals/enemies with Everyone Else

Open to:
Chemistry checks
WindClan friends/rivals
Non-WindClan rivals/enemies
Helping with reqs
Sparring/battle topics
Mentoring

Closed:
Dying
Non-WC friends (may be exceptions)

Rose of No Clan

Skittish and wary, Rose is a silver tabby with a history she’s trying to put behind her. New to the forest, she’s just trying to make it through the harsh season (and ignore the part of her that desperately desires companionship).

Open:
Romance (either outsider or clan)
Friends
Rivals
Enemies
Helping you with reqs
Battle topics

Closed:
Apart from dying, pretty much nothing

WIP… also code totally stolen from Arcana’s pages I could not do this lol

Last edited by cocoa on Tue 16 Jan 2024 - 13:31; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls EmptySun 29 Oct 2023 - 19:58

It would be cool to see how Rose and my rouge Grub get along! He's very much in self-preservation mode at all times, but maybe it would take the right cat to really make a friend out of him? He owns the old rogue camp and is alone atm so if rose ever wanted a place to come and go, there's that!

Also Frost and Heather at some point!

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls JGgdMsS cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls JGg3TFt cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls J0ieN9e cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls JGg3GK7 cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls JGg2WjR

cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls JcTsSP1  cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls JcnAVnI cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls Grub_f10cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls EmptySun 29 Oct 2023 - 20:06

I can offer all my cats for these, but I'd like to focus on completing Sootstorm's reqs and all my rouge kitties'. Which cat do you want to meet first, or do you want 3-4 topics in one go? c:

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls EmptyMon 30 Oct 2023 - 4:52

Flybot- that sounds great! lmk whenever u want another frost + heather topic, and rose should totally run into grub. I can start a topic at the old rogue camp later today if you’d like :D

copper- once gold becomes an apprentice she could totally help soot with his reqs! and ofc I’d love rose to meet ajex or bird. 3-4 topics in one go sounds like a fun challenge lol. I’ll go ahead and request golden’s apprentice ceremony so she and soot could have a topic later- I can start one topic in Twolegplace later today if you can start the other!
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls EmptyMon 30 Oct 2023 - 7:22

Cocoa-
Ajex/Rose: X

:)

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls EmptyMon 30 Oct 2023 - 9:47

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls EmptyMon 30 Oct 2023 - 10:05

-- For frostpaw I will get up a hunt for her and a spar for her soon. I'll message you the links once they are ready

: D

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls EmptyThu 30 Nov 2023 - 7:04

do any outsiders want to be in a fite topic with rose? They themselves don’t have to fight (I can summon in a predator) but it could be a fun interaction?
Back to top Go down
Pearlthecat

Pearlthecat

Cancer Dog
Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls EmptyThu 30 Nov 2023 - 11:33

London can yes! (They can even develop a friendship if you’d like) he’s not quite the fighter so a predator would be good!

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls EmptyFri 1 Dec 2023 - 6:46

Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Clan/Rank : (Q)WindClan T1 Warrior, (B)Shadowclan Kit, (A)T1 Rouge
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls EmptyFri 1 Dec 2023 - 16:36

Frost could meet Blue,

Golden & Quick should probably have met by now.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6040

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls EmptyFri 1 Dec 2023 - 16:39

I can offer a topic with Leo and Frostpaw, if you'd like!

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls EmptySat 9 Dec 2023 - 13:38

I just now saw this, sorry! I’d love for leopardstar and frost to interact! maybe leo comes to visit the sick cats?
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6040

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls EmptySun 10 Dec 2023 - 6:15

cocoa wrote:
I just now saw this, sorry! I’d love for leopardstar and frost to interact! maybe leo comes to visit the sick cats?

there's an open one where she does just that here! but if you'd rather a one-on-one, i can make it sometime in the next few days

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls EmptyThu 28 Dec 2023 - 7:50

Soot & Golden or Rose & Ajex?

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls   cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls Empty

Back to top Go down

cocoa’s plotting pages/ help me with reqs pls
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next