Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gravis's Plotting Pages

Go down 
+3
Romantica
cocoa
GravisCordis
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [S]piderkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [S] SC Kit
Number of posts : 691

Gravis's Plotting Pages Empty
PostSubject: Gravis's Plotting Pages   Gravis's Plotting Pages EmptyMon 22 May 2023 - 10:17

///
Hi! Nothing fancy going on here, just got this thread here to reach out and find more people to roleplay and interact with! 
Some of my characters have more specific plot ideas I'm wanting to get off the ground
and others are literally just chilling and very open-ended!

Current Character(s):

Nectarflower of Windclan
T4 Warrior
Friendly, Rambunctious, and Intuitive. Nectarflower is super bubbly and has begun to gravitate towards a slower 
life in the clan. She's always careful to take into account everyone's feelings but isn't afraid to be blunt as needed. 
She also loves flowers, exploring, and anything else fun! She's grown a bit more serious as of late, 
but despite that, still loves to have fun and joke around when appropriate!

Open to:
Windclan based interactions. ie;
Friends
Rivalries
Motherly roles
Etc <3

Interactions with other clans;
Acquaintances
Frenemies
Friends

Topics:
Literally anything imaginable! Anything is on the table as long as it doesn't hurt others
and she'll go along with anything if there's a good reason.

Romance:
Romance is closed. Nectar has a mate in the works!

Wiggleworm of Thunderclan
T1 Warrior
Boisterous, Energetic, Trusting, and Kind. Wiggleworm is a tom who isn't afraid to do what it takes to have a 
good time! He loves Thunderclan, but doesn't feel very at home with the clan cats and won't hesitate to
leave the clan's territories to explore on occasion! As a half-feral kit, he's much bigger than most
cats and his feral blood definitely shows! Currently sick and wanting to make up for lost time.

Open to:
Thunderclan interactions ie;
Friends
Best friends
Rivalries

Interactions with other clans/outsiders;
Enemies
Rivals
Friends
Exploring!

Topics:
Not super limited here! Wiggle is a very adventurous cat and isn't too worried about the repercussions.
of his actions! However, he definitely wants to get to know his clanmates more!

Romance:
Closed! Will accept one-sided crushes, but my man is spoken for <3 

Hemlockfox of Skyclan
T1 Medicine Cat
Protective, Closed-minded, Quiet, and Secretive. Hemlockfox  is a closed off tom who is very protective of his littermates 
and clan. He is prone to bouts of hot headedness and can lose his temper quickly if someone gets on his nerves. 
An absolute jerk to outsiders, Bear can warm up to those who impress him, just don't count on it.

Open to:
Skyclan based interactions. ie;
Friends
Best friends
Rivalries
Enemies

Interactions with other clans;
Enemies
Rivals
Teammates

Topics:
Pretty open here. Hemlock is a morally grey character who won't mind breaking some rules.
As a medicine cat, he doesn't do the whole fighting thing anymore, but feel free to tempt him - he loves 
the taste of blood. He may be tempted to the dark side once he's older, who knows.

Romance:
Short term romance is open-ish for Hemlockfox. He will break your cat's hearts and won't be sorry about it at all! 
He's not a romantic guy and will drop a cat once they don't interest/are useful to him anymore. 
Future mate also in the works (good luck to them)

Silentpaw of Riverclan
Apprentice
Happy-go-lucky, Wild, Sweet, and a tad crazy. Silentpaw is a kind she-cat who isn't afraid of anything at all!
She is deaf but won't let that hold her back! She wants to be just like any other cats her age and loves to play, swim, and 
learn! She doesn't understand that the clans are supposed to be separate and will happily make new friends!
That said, she is currently lost on the mountains so...yikes.

Open to:
Riverclan interactions ie;
Friends
Best friends
Rivalries
Love-interests

Enemies
Rivals
Friends
Love interests
Exploring?

Topics:
All kinds of stuff, go wild really! She will happily get to know cats from other clans and won't even realize 
she's not supposed to! Super easy to get swept up in danger and messiness!

Romance:
Romance is closed for Silentpaw right now as she has a lover interest atm.

Firekit of Skyclan
Unborn Kit
Fierce, Strong, Loyal, and Harsh. Firekit will not be easy to get along with, but he has Skyclan's
best interest at heart. It is all he care's about. He is extremely loyal to his family and despite being
a downright jerk to anyone outside of his clan, Firekit has an undeniable soft spot that 
can only be seen on rare occasion toward his clan.

Open to:
Skyclan interactions ie;
Friends
Best friends
Rivalries
Sparring partners
Love-interests

Enemies
Rivals
MURDER

Topics:
Firekit will really only partake in specific topics. Training, hunting, battle, and other related things. 
He will be open to dev topics and would be happy to get to know his clanmates!

Romance:
Romance is closed, but future mates/crushes are open! Fire will take good care of 
those he cares about despite being dysfunctional.
///

Last edited by GravisCordis on Wed 17 Jan 2024 - 12:56; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: Gravis's Plotting Pages   Gravis's Plotting Pages EmptyMon 22 May 2023 - 11:54

heya!

I don’t have any cats in WindClan right now, but I do have frond in tc! Perhaps he and cedar could interact? It sounds like they might both be kind of aloof, though, so I don’t know what would spur them to talk.

In addition, if you end up in SkyClan or RiverClan, I have cats in both who could interact with a kit!
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [S]piderkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [S] SC Kit

PostSubject: Re: Gravis's Plotting Pages   Gravis's Plotting Pages EmptyMon 22 May 2023 - 12:11

Hi!

I could see Cedar and Frond getting into a friendly little spat maybe. Cedar being the curious guy he is, he might have a lot of questions for Frond about why he's still an apprentice. Annoying little brother type

And I'm sure I'll get a character in one of those clans eventually, I'd be happy to have some interactions whenever that happens :D
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1250

PostSubject: Re: Gravis's Plotting Pages   Gravis's Plotting Pages EmptyWed 24 May 2023 - 23:00

Would you be down to have a Cedar Shrew topic when they both become apprentices?  Gravis's Plotting Pages 1f449  Gravis's Plotting Pages 1f448

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Gravis's Plotting Pages Output12                   Gravis's Plotting Pages Output10                          Gravis's Plotting Pages Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

PostSubject: Re: Gravis's Plotting Pages   Gravis's Plotting Pages EmptyWed 24 May 2023 - 23:17

Yeah! I love their dynamic already <333

Anything in particular you were thinking about though? I'm open to pretty much anything ^^
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)

PostSubject: Re: Gravis's Plotting Pages   Gravis's Plotting Pages EmptyWed 24 May 2023 - 23:27

Oh I got something in mind, a bit of rule breaking but it will be worth it >:)

MORE ART!!:

Gravis's Plotting Pages Output12                   Gravis's Plotting Pages Output10                          Gravis's Plotting Pages Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

PostSubject: Re: Gravis's Plotting Pages   Gravis's Plotting Pages EmptyWed 24 May 2023 - 23:30

Oooh, I can imagine Cedar's reaction now. I'm down! :p
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Gravis's Plotting Pages   Gravis's Plotting Pages EmptyThu 25 May 2023 - 0:47

Copperkit with Cedarkit when they are apprentices and Sootstorm as potentially Nectarkit's mentor or older brother-figure? :)

Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Gravis's Plotting Pages   Gravis's Plotting Pages EmptySat 27 May 2023 - 18:41

Fernpaw can act as a sisterly figure to Nectarkit!

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Gravis's Plotting Pages Signat14
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

PostSubject: Re: Gravis's Plotting Pages   Gravis's Plotting Pages EmptySat 27 May 2023 - 18:53

Copperbeans - Cedar and Copper can definitely be besties (maybe love interests)? And I can totally get behind Sootstorm being a brother and/or mentor to Nectar!

And Jaybird - I'd love a sister figure for Nectarkit!
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: Gravis's Plotting Pages   Gravis's Plotting Pages EmptySat 27 May 2023 - 20:17

If things don't work out with Copper he can have Shrew  Gravis's Plotting Pages 1f449  Gravis's Plotting Pages 1f448
As for the friendship, Cedar has no say in that c:<

MORE ART!!:

Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

PostSubject: Re: Gravis's Plotting Pages   Gravis's Plotting Pages EmptySat 27 May 2023 - 20:48

Oh how I do love a good love triangle ^^
And yes, I think poor Cedar had already accepted his fate :>
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Gravis's Plotting Pages   Gravis's Plotting Pages EmptySat 27 May 2023 - 22:09

Soot and Fern are set to be mates in the future, so it would interesting to see Nectarkit's reaction to her older sister figure and older brother figure/mentor becoming mates XD

GravisCordis

PostSubject: Re: Gravis's Plotting Pages   Gravis's Plotting Pages EmptySun 28 May 2023 - 13:34

Awwww, I think she'd be so happy for them!

Oooh, or maybe some draammaaaa  Gravis's Plotting Pages 1f440
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

PostSubject: Re: Gravis's Plotting Pages   Gravis's Plotting Pages EmptySat 3 Jun 2023 - 13:18

I've updated the first post. So bumping this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gravis's Plotting Pages   Gravis's Plotting Pages Empty

Back to top Go down

Gravis's Plotting Pages
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: