Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

August Gathering 2023

Go down 
+30
khamosa
speedy
banana
Icee
Nerd
Arcana
Copperbeanz
isla
Reaper King
Romantica
Little Grinch
Your Every Day Cat
Moth
cotton
Lapis
lostfanboy
Tara
Honey Badger
Honeybee
Holly
Flybot
kjSage
kiikko
downfive
xaandiir
Kitty
verychuu
moonazyne
Ash
zenpaii
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 986

August Gathering 2023 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2023   August Gathering 2023 - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Aug 2023 - 18:05

Blooming in chaos & confronting fear
bubblepaw
"I get it. First Gatherings can be a little overwhelming." Bubblepaw sympathized with Cinderpaw as she padded forward to find them a spot somewhere amongst the crowd to sit down.
The last Gathering had been nothing short of terrifying, but the apprentice figured that going into the gritty details of the fight on the Great Rock and the strike of lightning would only frighten Cinderpaw even more. Plus, Bubblepaw wanted to forget about that night anyway.

"Well, if everything goes smoothly, then the leaders will announce their news and everyone will go home happily tonight." She told her friend as she glanced over at the leaders that had made it on the rock.
There was one unfamiliar cat, though. There was a new ShadowClan representantive on top of the Great Rock, and Bubblepaw couldn't help but feel the slightest bit relieved. With luck, this meant that the other three Clans wouldn't have to listen to WindClan and ShadowClan's arguments for the entire night. Enough about them, though.
"There's so many other apprentices here. We could go say hi to some if you want, or it can just be us. Either one works with me." Bubblepaw smiled over at Cinderpaw after losing any interest in the Great Rock.
thymepaw
Thymepaw was surprised that she had been chosen to attend this Gathering. She was still such a new apprentice, and it would've made sense for the older ones to go instead of her. She was determined to show her Clanmates that she could represent SkyClan with pride. As she padded alongside her uncle, she kept quiet in order to take in every single word and detail. Despite the fact that Gatherings sounded wonderful, there was still a lump of anxiety in the back of her throat. She still vividly remembered poking her head out of the nursery to see her Clanmates' injuries at the last full moon, and she would do anything to ensure that would never happen again.

Despite all of this, she wasn't angry with ShadowClan and WindClan. Any cat that she saw tonight would be met with grace and kindness. She did heed Foxtrot's words of making sure to get to know SkyClan's allies, ThunderClan and RiverClan. Differentiating Clan scents was still a bit difficult for her, but she figured that it would get a bit easier with time.
"Thanks... I just hope everyone's nice." Thymepaw told Foxtrot before reluctantly leaving his side and padding into the fray.
There were so many cats here that she didn't know, it was almost the slightest bit overwhelming. She glanced around for any familiar faces. Bubblepaw seemed to be getting along with a RiverClan cat just fine, and she wasn't sure where the other apprentices or even Littleflower was. Well, it wouldn't be a Gathering if she didn't step outside of her comfort zone. She continued to look around before she spotted a cat near the back of the crowd that seemed to be around her age: a brand new apprentice.

You've talked to other cats before, just be nice!

Thymepaw padded over quietly before putting on a kind smile to greet the unknown apprentice.
"Hi, there. I'm Thymepaw, what's your name? I just couldn't help but notice you were near the back and wondered if you wanted some company."
It felt odd to introduce herself by her new name, but she also felt a sense of pride. The name that she had wanted for moons was finally hers.

thymepaw is talking to ravenpaw!
littlepaw
Littlepaw had given herself a pep talk before attending the Gathering. She had reminded herself that there was nothing to be nervous about, and everyone else her age was probably just as anxious as she was. However, as she headed toward Fourtrees with ThunderClan, she found her anxiety beginning to melt away. Even if the amount of different scents in the clearing was overwhelming, at least this would be good practice to learn what each of the Clans smelled like. That was important, right? Her eyes widened slightly as she looked at each edge of the clearing. She could barely believe that she had ever been nervous about this night.

littlepaw is open to talk to!
Faniahh/Lala/Cyalana

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 327

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2023   August Gathering 2023 - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Aug 2023 - 18:19

Cinderpaw, RiverClan

Cinderpaw followed along by Bubblepaw's side, listening to her as she filled her in on what would happen. The older apprentice seemed so much calmer, so much more knowledgeable that it made her wonder if some day, some new apprentice, still wet behind the ears, would look up to her that way. It made her feel warm.

"I hope everyone ends up happy," She mused, following Bubblepaw's gaze to the Great Rock. Some of them definitely didn't look happy up there. And she didn't know who was who except for Perchstar, of whom she gave a smile. She didn't know if her mentor could see her from up there. She hoped she could! Maybe then Perchstar would decide she was Gathering-ing right. Could someone 'gather' right?

As for mingling, the thought made her heart flutter. She'd love to get to know more of the other apprentices. Maybe some from the other clans! But she didn't even know if they'd like her. Or, talk to her, for that matter. She didn't even know how to talk to them. Did cats from other clans say hello differently? Maybe they'd find it rude if she said it too loudly.

"Well, Larkpaw and Rookpaw-- I think?-- are over there..." She gestured with her head toward the two cats. She definitely recognised Larkpaw, his face was hard to forget, but she could only guess that it was Rookpaw with him. "We could sit with them, unless you know some other apprentices from the other clans...?"

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3017

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2023   August Gathering 2023 - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Aug 2023 - 18:57

OOC: Short and crappy because work.

IC: Falconmoon and Lionstripe entered the gathering quietly and took seats on the front edge of Skyclan's area. Lionstripe was still practically attached to Falconmoon's hip where ever he went. "I wonder what chaos is going to happen this time..." Lionstripe said with... maybe more amusement than was appropriate.

Lionstripe and Falconmoon are open for conversation!

Sleet entered the gathering and sat down quietly in the middle of Thunderclan's group. That last gathering had been... something. Maybe this would be a better example of normal?

Sleet is open to talk to!

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2023   August Gathering 2023 - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Aug 2023 - 20:42

StormdanceFourtrees

Stormdance padded into the gathering, silently praying that the gathering could be nice and normal. He didn’t have high hopes that his prayers would pan out, but still, he glanced up at Silverpelt, hoping to Starclan that things could be peaceful, for once. He settled down on the outer edge of the crowd, sitting close to his clan so he could keep an eye on his apprentices and the rest of his clanmates.

Stormdance is open to talk to!

RainfrostFourtrees

Rainfrost’s nose twitched at the usual overwhelming scents as he crossed into Fourtrees, his tail twitching with agitation behind him. Stars above, he still hates gatherings. But he keeps coming, because it’s important and because he wants to be in the crowd for Birdstar’s sake. Plus, it’s Bubblepaw’s first gathering. There was no way he wouldn’t be around to look out for her. Of course, she was as excitable as ever, running into someone to talk to almost immediately. Rainfrost smiled and looked away, satisfied that she seemed alright.

He bumps his head against Crookedlight’s shoulder, but he knows his friend will want to socialize. He always does. And Rainfrost ought to make his own conversation, rather than continue hovering ominously at Crookedlight’s shoulder every time he tries to get to know other cats. So, he scanned the gathering, trying to find someone to speak with, his tail twitching.

He tried looking elsewhere, but over and over his eyes returned to that now familiar red pelt. Rainfrost wavered, then groaned under his breath and gave into his own weakness. He pushed gingerly through the crowd, quickly finding himself surrounded by Riverclan’s fishy scent, and soon found himself approaching Rowansong. He cleared his throat softly to get his attention. “...Hello.” He greeted, slowly taking a seat beside Rowansong.

Rainfrost has approached Rowansong!

SunpawFourtrees

Sunpaw’s head swiveled around as he looked at the crowd. He always gets a little nervous and overwhelmed when first stepping foot in a gathering, and tonight is no different. But he puffs out his chest and takes a deep breath. The chaos of the last few gatherings aside, the last one he went to he managed to chat with someone, and tonight would be no different! Sunpaw was going to have a good time, and he was going to make friends!

Mission statement set, Sunpaw marched off to search the crowd, looking for someone to talk to.

Sunpaw is open to talk to!

WrenpawFourtrees

Her first real gathering as an official medicine cat apprentice. Wrenpaw held her head up high, projecting confidence as best she could. She smiled at her sister, returning her tail tap. “Thanks, Willow.” She purred, bonking her head against Willowpaw’s shoulder before she walked off. “Socialize! Have fun! Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do!" She calls after her with just a hint of teasing, laughing a little to herself.

Brushing against her mentor’s side, Wrenpaw walked with Sandyshell to the base of the great rock. Having met them officially at the medicine cat meeting, she knew the faces there, and she lifted her tail in greeting. Echosong was humming again, she heard it when she got close enough, and she gave him a lopsided grin as she settled down, wrapping her tail over her paws. “I like your song,” She told him with a purr.

Wrenpaw is speaking with the other medicine cats!

HawkpawFourtrees

Hawkpaw’s ears were swiveling around on his head. It was his first gathering, and already it was so loud, so many scents. He could identify some of them, but most were too overwhelming to make sense of it all. He found himself wanting to seek out Sunflare, or his dad, or Silverpaw-- someone familiar and steady, even if his company wouldn’t be welcome by them. But he didn’t want to seem weak, so he stayed by himself.

He found as quiet of a spot as he could manage and sat down, head swiveling around as he saw all the cats crowded about.

Hawkpaw is open to talk to!

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2961

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2023   August Gathering 2023 - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Aug 2023 - 12:20

Poppyshine

Poppyshine’s expression lit up when Wolfblossom approached the deputy spot. She purred her own greeting to the SkyClanner, and then laughed. “I certainly did. I can’t say I’m too disappointed, given what Perchstar told me about.” She can’t believe that Shrikestar and Nightstar actually fought at a Gathering. She could not blame them for being upset, as Perchstar told her about the deaths they had announced, but fighting beneath StarClan’s gaze was certainly not the way to go.

She smiled and replied, “I’m good! I had a little cold last month which is why I didn’t attend, but I’m feeling in tip-top shape again.”

When Acornstem appeared, Poppyshine purred in greeting. “It’s great to meet you, Acornstem!” Goodness, ThunderClan has gone through a lot of changes recently. She hoped that Acornstem would be able to stick around. She wondered what exactly had happened with Darkspirit, but she of course did not ask.

Her gaze looked back towards Leopardsun when she joined the Great Rock. “Yes…I wonder what happened to him.” Had he lost enough lives already that StarClan’s retaliation had been his last life? Had his clan ousted him? Had he died? She did not see Nightstar in the crowd, and so who was really to say. If Leopardsun was the new leader, then Poppyshine wondered what deputy would be joining them. “I wonder when WindClan will be joining us as well…Hopefully there will be no trouble.”

Poppyshine is chatting with the deputies.
RiverClan • Tier 5 • Deputy • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #669966
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

Pineblossom

Pineblossom entered the gathering with Silverpaw and Forestbreeze at her side. She hoped that this Gathering would not be eventful, after everything that had happened the last moon. Leopardsun was not someone that would cause such havoc as Nightstar did, but…Pineblossom didn’t see WindClan yet. If Shrikestar came and tried to start even more chaos, then who was to say what would occur?

“Stay safe,” she instructed Silverpaw. “Stay with Hawkpaw if you want to wander around.” She would rather her son stayed with her, and Hawkpaw did not seem like the best influence, but she did not want to smother her son because of her own worries. She saw him off and then tried to look around for someone to speak to as well.

She knew that ShadowClan was not the most liked clan in the forest right now. WindClan hated them, and they hated them back, and ThunderClan was not too keen on them either. That did not leave many options for cats that she hoped would not be hostile to her. She spotted one black cat looking after an apprentice, and that apprentice was speaking with a ShadowClan apprentice…so perhaps that cat would not be too bad.

Pineblossom approached and dipped her head in greeting. “Hello. I am Pineblossom of ShadowClan. It is nice to meet a fellow warrior. What is your name?”

Pineblossom is speaking with Foxtrot.
ShadowClan • Tier 5 • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #6699ff

Crookedlight

Crookedlight enjoyed chatting with Rainfrost on the way to the Gathering. He found silence harder to bear nowadays. When they arrived at the valley, he gave Rainfrost his temporary farewell and wound his way into the crowd of cats. He spotted Rowansong after a time and wondered if he should approach—but then he saw Rainfrost approach. Crookedlight felt his paws stall and he ultimately turned away rather than interrupt Rowansong again, especially with Crookedlight’s own friend. He wondered what Rainfrost wanted to talk to Rowansong about. He tried to push the thoughts away.

He wandered about a little aimlessly, feeling indecisive on who to speak to, before he came across a small, sturdy orange cat that was looking around eagerly. He smelled of fish and Crookedlight assumed he was RiverClan as well. Crookedlight felt himself drawn to the little apprentice…Something about RiverClan kept interesting him.

“Hello little one,” he greeted with a kind smile. “How are you doing, this Gathering? I’m Crookedlight of SkyClan. Who have I made myself acquainted with?”

Crookedlight is speaking with Sunpaw.
SkyClan • Tier 3 • He/Him • 50 | 120 • #ff6699

Larkpaw

When he was dismissed, Larkpaw hurriedly moved away from Rowansong’s side and walked into the clearing with his sibling beside him. Make something entertaining of the evening? Larkpaw was usually plenty entertained simply by being at the Gathering. Speaking with other cats was not often entertainment in and of itself. But perhaps…he would give it a try. If nothing else, then to prove that it is an useless endeavor.

“ThunderClan and SkyClan are our allies. We should speak with them,” Larkpaw said as he looked around. He did not enjoy encountering Amberpaw with Perchstar last moon, but perhaps conversation would be better if he didn’t have his leader craning her head over his shoulder the entire time.

He followed his nose until he found the group of ThunderClanners, and then he looked around until he found one that looked young and sure to be an apprentice. In fact, the one he found, he almost mistook for a kit because she was so…small. But a kit would not be here, and so he approached anyway.

“You are of ThunderClan, yes?” Larkpaw asked. “I am Larkpaw and this is Rookpaw. We are of RiverClan, your allies.” He almost left it at that, but he felt like he could hear the voices of other cats telling him not to be rude. “How…are you…tonight?”

Larkpaw is with Rookpaw and they have approached Littlepaw to chat.
RiverClan • Apprentice • He/Him • 20 | 60 • #787878

Willowpaw

Willowpaw was admittedly nervous about going and speaking with other cats. She was not terribly confident in who would be good to talk to. There were many cats, but she could not discern many apprentices that were not already in some kind o a group, and Willowpaw was not confident enough to go and interrupt. She saw Cinderpaw and Bubblepaw together and reluctantly went over to them instead.

“It is quite busy tonight,” she commented to them. “I hope I am not the only one that feels overwhelmed by the amount of cats.”

Willowpaw has joined Bubblepaw and Cinderpaw.
RiverClan • Apprentice • She/Her • 20 | 60 • #6abcde

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2493

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2023   August Gathering 2023 - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Aug 2023 - 17:15

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605Pigeonpaw

Pigeonpaw hadn’t been minding her paws, either, but she still had the nerve to buff up when someone bumped into her. She hurried back a few steps, tail puffed with surprise, and spun her head around to see who assailed her. She barely had the chance to blink at the strange apprentice before she just started rattling off. Whoa, Pigeonpaw breathed, staring at the gray she-cat for a second. “You talk a lot.” Then a matching grin broke on her own features and big blue eyes got even wider. Finally, someone with as much energy as she had. Her previous worries about the depth of the crowd were gone.

“Bubblepaw! SkyClan! Got it! Pigeonpaw! RiverClan, and don’t forget it!” She took a breath between each word, trying to commit their scent to memory. Still seemed just like ThunderClan, but she’d learn to tell them apart anyway. That didn’t matter to her much right now, anyway; the good apprentice instinct was gone in a flash as she set to chattering back. “Jeez, you’re related to half the important cats in your Clan! ‘S’at make you special or anythin’? Special treatment or somethin’? You should get it! I’m not related to Perchstar or Poppyshine, buuuttt Poppyshine- oh, right, she’s our deputy, ‘case ya didn’t know -is my mentor! Chose me herself!”

Pigeonpaw only paused long enough to take a breath before continuing. “Yeahyeah, ‘s nice to meet you too! This your first Gathering too? Oh, wait— hey, wha’s’it like in SkyClan? We don’t gotta lotta trees in RiverClan. You learn to climb yet?” She stopped again, this time abruptly, and her pupils blew out to almost entirely eclipse her eyes. I wanna climb a tree. Think ya could teach me? Thinksothinksothinkso?”

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605Rowansong

Rowansong had half a mind to interrupt the deputies’ conversation when he saw Acornstem wander up to join them before a more familiar voice pulled his attention back to the larger crowd. He twisted around at the throat clearing, blinking at Rainfrost’s sudden appearance. Rowansong stared down at him a bit dumbly, watching him settle down with nothing at all resembling delight. And he stared for a few seconds longer before he found the wits to shake his pelt out and straighten his posture.

The moment he reset himself, a big smile lit up his maw, all pointed teeth. Rrrrainfrost!” He purred with dramatized merriness, tail swishing through the grass. “You haven’t found yourself lost, have you? Tell me my eyes do not deceive me, and you have come to join me of your own accord.” There was a leering glint to Rowansong’s grin now and a matching sparkle in his bright, bright green eyes. He shifted his weight back a bit, reclining into a more casual sit, and tipped his head coyly to the side. “No better way to pass the evening? Ha— of course not. I am likely the best company you will find tonight. Wise choice, good friend; I’d venture to say wiser than jumping into the river for my benefit, though I’ve far from forgotten that particular act of valiance.”

And if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like you’ve been here before?Art credit

Silverpaw

Silverpaw stuck close to his family as ShadowClan dipped into the sacred valley. He’d missed the last Gathering– for the best, he begrudgingly accepted –but even without being there, the crackling atmosphere still lingered in the clearing. Lingered, or it joined with the party Leopardsun led. Silverpaw looked to the other Clans already present, relieved not to see WindClan among them. He turned back around at Pineblossom’s instruction, huffing through his nose before nodding, “I will." He didn’t need Hawkpaw to look after him! He could wander Fourtrees on his own. Not that he had any interest in talking to anyone outside ShadowClan.

Not that his paws didn’t lead him to Hawkpaw, anyway.

Silverpaw trotted off after his dismissal with no intention in mind but to drift around the crowd, but he only made it a few tail-lengths away from Pineblossom and Forestbreeze when he caught sight of a white pelt lurking on the edge of the crowd. Without really thinking about it, he changed direction immediately, striding over with his tail streaming out behind him. Silverpaw knocked his head roughly against Hawkpaw’s shoulder as he approached, and he pulled back with a smirk. “What are you doing all by yourself? You nervous or something, Pigeon?”

Throw my better self overboard, shoot at him when he comes up for air.Art credit

f2u-risen-by-rilvin-dciueshRookpaw

Rookpaw nodded amenably and followed at Larkpaw’s heels as he led them to the mingling parties of their neighboring Clans. They stayed close to his side as they walked, appearing before the ThunderClan apprentice in tandem with their brother. Rookpaw leaned against him as they often did, though their press was a little more insistent for a passing second; silent commendation for at least trying to be sociable. No sooner than he’d finished speaking, their ear flicked and they tipped their head scrutinizingly at the ThunderClanner. “You are small.” It was just a statement. No more, no less; they expected nothing of it, except gratifying the desire to say such out loud. “You have our names. I would like to know yours in fairness. Alongside your answer to his query.”

What if the steps I make turn out to be mistakes? How can someone like me learn to say, “Come what may?”Art credit

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6041

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2023   August Gathering 2023 - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Aug 2023 - 18:13

Against her better judgment, Mistflower approached Fourtrees with caution. Perhaps more caution than was strictly necessary, but after the chaos at the last Gathering... Well, after that, maybe it wasn't exactly unwarranted. As it was, she approached Foxtrot; it was nice to see cats from other Clans, yes, but it was just as nice to have someone familiar close by.

He and Thymepaw were both currently speaking to ShadowClan cats, it seemed. Hopefully they wouldn't cause any chaos. "Sorry... I got nervous by myself," she murmured to her oldest friend. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything too important?" To the unfamiliar ShadowClan cat, she offered an awkward tail-wave. "Mistflower."

Mistflower is speaking to Foxtrot and Pineblossom!
In stark contrast, Scarletpaw sauntered into the clearing with a great deal of confidence and no caution whatsoever. He kept one eye out for Violetpaw, but mostly he was focused on finding someone to talk to on his own. While he had initially intended to find someone from another Clan, most of the cats that caught his eye were already caught up in conversation. It would be easier, he reasoned, to insert himself into a conversation that included one of his Clanmates.

He spotted one of his fellow apprentices, and didn't think twice before making his way over. The other cat was clearly a warrior-- SkyClan, maybe, but he wasn't sure and didn't want anyone to think he was wrong about something. "Hey, Sunpaw! Who's this?"

Scarletpaw is speaking with Sunpaw and Crookedlight!
Lightningbreeze followed the rest of SkyClan into the clearing. While she understood why Creamsky didn't particularly want to attend, it was now her duty as his best friend to go in his place and bring back any and all interesting news-- and, of course, she just liked chatting with cats from other Clans.

Lightningbreeze is open to talk to!

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2023   August Gathering 2023 - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Aug 2023 - 22:00

But look into the lake,
shimmering like smoke.

Ploverpaw took a deep breath and hummed in tune with the buzzing in her head. The air seemed to crackle with energy- both the nervous and excited kind. On one end of the spectrum were cats like Bubblepaw, who were as ecstatic and hyped as ever. She tried to stay close to her beloved sister for this exact reason, comforted by the young molly’s bright attitude. Contrastingly, the older cats had something on their mind, undoubtedly the events of the last moon’s gathering. She had asked, and therefore learned, bits and pieces of the drama from the mouths of cats who she had lent her ears. She found the ordeal awful. Fighting? Wasn’t this a night of peace? And most of all, she was very upset to hear of clanmates’ unjust injuries. It was just so needlessly cruel.

Upon arrival, Ploverpaw took in her first impression of the gathering. It was a bit overwhelming, looking down into the crowd and feeling these fresh senses. Cats she’d never met, a location she didn’t know, and a suffocating anxiety coating the clearing? It felt unpredictable and wild. And so, the young molly made sure to remain faithful to her mentor’s side. This was a completely new experience, one she did not ever want to stumble through without guidance. Ploverpaw caught the gaze of her deputy and quietly mewed, “What should I do?” Comforted by Wolfblossom’s answer, the apprentice gently smiled in thanks before parting ways.

Feeling more prepared, she returned to her sister who she found already sparking a conversation with a cat her age. Ploverpaw quietly and calmly walked up and sat next to her littermate, feeling no need to introduce herself as she was sure Bubblepaw would excitedly do so for her. Instead, she sweetly mewed to the water-scented apprentice, “Hello, it’s nice to meet you.” Ploverpaw gently curled her fluffy grey tail around her paws before side-eyeing her sister, wondering if she had taken the time to speak her manners as well.

[Ploverpaw is talking with Bubblepaw and Pigeonpaw.]

She/Her | Appearance | Playlist | Adolescent

based on a template by #kiikko

[Sandyshell is standing with the other medicine cats.]
[Comfreyheart and Rosepaw are probably here... somewhere.]
[Marigoldkit will not be attending, since he is a kitten.]

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Last edited by Lapis on Thu 29 Feb 2024 - 22:10; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 986

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2023   August Gathering 2023 - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Aug 2023 - 22:01

Blooming in chaos & confronting fear
bubblepaw
Bubblepaw followed Cinderpaw's gaze with her own as they looked over at Larkpaw and Rookpaw. She didn't know those two very well, but of course she had seen them multiple times throughout camp and the apprentices den. As for apprentices from other Clans, that situation was a bit different.
"I actually haven't met any apprentices from the other Clans. I didn't get the chance at the last Gathering... all things considered. I don't see the old WindClan and ShadowClan leaders on the High Rock tonight, and RiverClan is happily allied with the other three Clans, so I'm sure everything will go the way it should this time." She said before quickly flicking an ear as if she was physically flicking away the topic.

Willowpaw suddenly padded up to join them, and Bubblepaw gave her denmate a welcoming smile as the silver tabby started to speak. She noticed that both Cinderpaw and Willowpaw seemed rather nervous, but she hoped that she could help to ease their worries.
"There are a lot of cats tonight... maybe more than last time, but I'm sure most of them are kind. We can keep to ourselves if you two would prefer?"
littlepaw
Littlepaw spun around as one RiverClan cat approached her and then another almost right afterward. They were both taller than her, but that was the case with most cats anyway. She tilted her head up to look at them with a bright smile as they introduced themselves to her.
"Oh, cool! I was hoping to meet some of the apprentices from the allying Clans tonight." She exclaimed, nodding quickly and politely in greeting.

They both seemed to be quite serious, but Littlepaw wasn't deterred by that. If they were rude then they wouldn't have approached her first to talk.
"And you're tall." Littlepaw gave Rookpaw a lighthearted retort to their comment.
"I'm Littlepaw! It's great to meet you both, Rookpaw and Larkpaw. I'm doing pretty well, I mean it is my first Gathering and all. Is it your first time as well?" She wasn't sure if she was rambling or not, but the whole point of a Gathering was to talk, and that was what she intended to do.
Faniahh/Lala/Cyalana

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2023   August Gathering 2023 - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Aug 2023 - 22:27

For the first time in his life, Smallstar felt almost no worry when entering the gathering that night. The cacophony of voices that intensified upon Windclan's arrival had no affect on his mood, as it normally would. It was relieving, a pleasant change of the emotional routine that he was used to.

Lagging behind as the rest of the clan entered Fourtrees, he met Tigerdance. "If you uh, need anything. Let me know. The other deputies aren't... too mean." His mismatched gaze flickered over to the base of the Great Rock, settling briefly on Wolfblossom. Firmly nodding to Tigerdance, he padded off towards the Great Rock. As he glanced up at it, he suddenly felt intimidated. Never had he felt so small. The rock was easily scalable, yes, but for a moment, his own worries kept him to the ground. Breaking from his mindset, he hooked his claws into the stone and pushed his way up, finding himself with three other leaders. Leopardsun was there. But so was Birdstar and Perchstar. Smallstar separated himself, placing himself on the edge of the rock. He dipped his head in greeting, but ended up focusing his attention on Tigerdance below.

Windclan may now enter the gathering!

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Moth

Moth

Characters : Mothpaw | Sorrelpaw | Nettlepaw
Clan/Rank : RC Apprentice | SkC Apprentice | TC Apprentice
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2023   August Gathering 2023 - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Aug 2023 - 3:51

Mothpaw’s second gathering had been, frankly, a disaster. She had attended in poor spirits, consumed by her thoughts. Her first friend had succumbed to an illness and she had been questioning her own skills. Now she was a little older. A little calmer, a little more collected than she had been. She’d considered staying behind in camp, unease growing in her stomach as they approached the Fourtrees. It can’t be worse than last time. Mothpaw drew a deep breath and left Egretswoop’s side, standing tall. Today, she would approach someone. The RiverClan apprentice glanced around the clearing, catching sight of Bubblepaw out the corner of her eyes in the company of other apprentices she recognised from the den. No rules said she couldn’t approach her own clanmates! Mothpaw padded over and flashed them a quick grin,

“Hey!” She chirped, “hopefully this gathering isn’t as crazy as the last one. Have you guys spoken to anyone from the other Clans yet? I met some ThunderClan apprentices at my first gathering.”

Her first gathering! Sorrelpaw had dreamt of this moment, to finally catch a glimpse of the Fourtrees. She was one step closer to becoming a warrior. The stories she had heard of the previous gathering had admittedly scared her, but no cat was about to see that. She was a SkyClan apprentice! Nothing was meant to scare her.  Sorrelpaw padded in at the side of Lightningbreeze, quickly tearing off to stay by her siblings. So far she could only spot Bubblepaw in the clearing; then Ploverpaw heading after her, towards an unfamiliar cat. Well, Sorrelpaw wasn’t about to miss out on what her sisters were doing! She padded after them slowly, spotting Thymepaw. She flashed a small smile, unsure if she saw. The grey apprentice ambled on through the crowd, in awe at how many cats there were. She’d approach some other cats after - she wanted to see if they were really as strange as she had heard. For now, she stood beside her sisters. Sorrelpaw only caught the end her sister’s spiel but quickly joined in,

“You know if you answer one of my sister’s questions they’ll never end.” It was too late - the other apprentice had started her own. Oh StarClan, there were two of them. The apprentice considered what to say; they were from allied Clans, weren’t they? So that meant she could talk freely. Not like if they were meeting a WindClan cat. Why was she being so serious? Sorrelpaw offered a smile, “I’m Sorrelpaw! Of SkyClan, obviously. Our Grandma’s going to take us to where the sun goes to hide! Have you caught any fish yet?” She was unsure if a cat outside of their Clan would be suited to trees, but she was interested in how it would look. "Would you teach us to fish?"

Mothpaw is talking to Bubblepaw, Cinderpaw and Willowpaw but is open to conversation!
Sorrelpaw has joined her sisters in talking to Pigeonpaw but is open to conversation!
Nettlekit is playing in ThunderClan camp

Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Clan/Rank : (Q)WindClan T1 Warrior, (B)Shadowclan Kit, (A)T1 Rouge
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2023   August Gathering 2023 - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Aug 2023 - 6:18

Quickpaw was excited for her first gathering, however being the jokes of last gathering because of Strikestorm. That wouldn’t exactly boost your excitement for the next one, would it? Determined to not let last gathering affect her first gathering of many more to come. She decided to walk up to someone from a different clan, and talk to them. Hmm, but who to choose? SkyClan maybe… they would be nice right? With that thought process she walked over to the nearest SkyClan cat. A warrior it seemed, she silently prayed to StarClan that this interaction would go well and said “Hi! I’m Quickpaw of WindClan, you?” That right there was probably the best way to start a conversation, keep the WindClan part short and you’re good to go.

Jaypaw had been ecstatic for his first gathering for awhile, he had heard from Falconmoon how disastrous the last one had been. So he hoped this time, there wouldn’t be anything quite as eventful as that. He also heard that ThunderClan and RiverClan were now allies, he tried his best to stay away from WindClan and ShadowClan. With that in mind he looked around for open to talk to Thunder and River cats. Then he realized Probably doesn’t matter if they’re from any clan. As Whin had said the best way to get to know cats is through conversation. So he stood there, not sure what to do next.

Quickpaw has approached Lightning Breeze!

Jaypaw is open to talk to!
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2023   August Gathering 2023 - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Aug 2023 - 8:34

sleepyhollow
It was the first Gathering without her father on the Great Rock and she couldn’t help feel a dull sadness. In fact there were many feelings swirling around in the heart of Sleepyhollow yet one that was not present, was worry. Smallbean-star, was the best choice for the clan, that much was clear as the night sky. There would be no fighting at this Gathering, that much she was sure of.

Other than Smallstar there was a bigger issue pressing her, the loss of Vulturepaw. Her whole clan mourned the loss, her last litter ate - gone. It was hard to shake. Perhaps the Gathering would be a good distraction.

Sleepyhollow’s eyes widened at the sight of the strange wildcat. Before she knew it her paws were taking her forward and she stood in front of Sleet and tilted her head, “Where do you come from?” She inquired curiously, taking a seat near the cat that smelled of Thunderclan. “My name is Sleepyhollow.”

Sleepyhollow approached Sleet.

echosong
Echosong couldn’t hide the blush on his cheeks as Wrenpaw complimented his song. “Thank you.” He purred in response, “Say, do you wrap your herbs with reeds and tie them up? We use leaves and vines but Reeds seem easier.” He meowed thoughtfully, he had always wondered how medicine cats in other clans stored their herbs and if they went about herb gathering different than him. He had half a mind to ask Fawnshine to trade places with Wrenpaw for a sunrise or two so they could trade knowledge! He chuckled quietly to himself as he imagined living as a Riverclanner, he never was the strongest swimmer, besides medicine cat exchange was unheard of and clans liked to keep their secrets.

Echosong is speaking with Wrenpaw.

foxtrot
Foxtrot jumped as he was approached, he didn’t expect anyone to speak with him but was open to it nonetheless. The Tom looked to Pineblossom and dipped his head giving a lopsided grin, “Nice to meetcha. The name’s Foxtrot.” He responded, noting how formal the Shadowclanner had spoken he wondered if all of them spoke like that. He hadn’t interacted with many Shadowclanners in his time, so he made the assumption and decided it was truth.

As Mistflower joined him his smile grew fonder and he patted the area next to him with a paw and rested his tail over hers hoping to give her some comfort, “Nothin’ too important,” he replied, though he had noticed something peculiar, “Did Leopardsun finally take the reins?” He asked the Shadowclan warrior in a warm lighthearted tone, mostly meant as a joke. However he couldn’t see either of the toms that had caused the most recent chaos at the Gathering. Curious.

Foxtrot is speaking with Pineblossom and Mistflower.

fawneye

Fawneye is available for conversation.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Characters : littleflower (L) Patchdream (P) Skunkpaw(S) Sandpaw (Sa) quietkit (Q)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan T2 Warrior (L)Skyclan Perma Queen (P) Shadowclan Apprentice (S) thunderclan Apprentice (Q) Unborn WC Kit
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2023   August Gathering 2023 - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Aug 2023 - 9:55

Peonylight paadded into the gathering behind her mother before seperating herself to sit by the edge. The last gathering gave her bad memories as she now didnt want to be near anyone, incade anything happened again.

Peonylight is sitting alone, Is Open to conversation if its someone she knows
Peonylight ♡ Thunderclan

Littleflower slowely walked into the gathering with her clan, he back scar throbbing at the memories of the last gathering. Littleflower stayed quiet as she sat down next to her clan, trying not to be near the other clans like last time.

Littleflower is Open to talk but might be hard
Littleflower ♡ Skyclan

Skunkpaw slowely padded into the gathering with a yawn. He would rather be asleep than at a big meeting that didnt concern him. He noticed ravenpaw already talking to others so left her alone to find someone new to talk to.

Skunkpaw is Open and looking for someone to talk to
Skunkpaw ♡ Shadowclan

Dustpaw padded into the gathering with his siblings and did a quick look around before sighing. He knew he couldnt fight but everyone looked to busy to even let him meet good fighter. Dustpaw sat with his clan, waiting for the gathering to get started.

Dustpaw is Open but very bored
Dustpaw ♡ Windclan

|Sandpaw [20/60] Thunderclan
|Quietkit [10/30] WIndclan
August Gathering 2023 - Page 2 Untitled154_20231108090726
Back to top Go down
Honeybee

Honeybee

Characters : Honeypaw, Ravenkit, and Violetkit
Clan/Rank : Wind, Shadow, River respectively
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2023   August Gathering 2023 - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Aug 2023 - 13:19

Ravenpaw caught movement towards her and watched the other apprentice approach. Her tail twitched, but allowed the other cat to speak. They smelled somewhat familiar. As if they were like ThunderClan. But she wasn't as familiar. "SkyClan?" Ravenpaw guessed. An educated one, but most entirely a guess. "Ravenpaw." She answered simply about herself, not exchanging pleasantries as Thymepaw was. But, the other apprentice was correct. She did want company. She hardly knew a cat here. "I don't need company." Ravenpaw's voice was harsh despite the fact that she meant the opposite. "Stay if you want."

Shifting her paws, Ravenpaw waved a tail to an open spot next to her. "How many squirrels have you caught by leaping out of a tree?" Her mother had told her stories about the cats of SkyClan, and their ability to leap distances that they could only dream of. Perhaps that interest of hers is why Ravenpaw's voice was so uninterested.

Ravenpaw is talking to Thymepaw!!

____

Violetpaw didn't have the experience that her clanmates did for walking all the way to the four trees. Her paws ached from the effort by the time they got there. To the point where she lost her brother in the mess of cats, despite RiverClan being the first clan there. With a tired posture, Violetpaw sat behind some RiverClan warriors far enough back that she could look up and see the leaders without her neck hurting from arching it all the way up. She had to get stronger. Walking here every moon should help.

Violetpaw is open to talk!!

____

Honeypaw bounced into the clearing after her mentor, and split off of the group to meet some other apprentices. Her bright gaze wandered around the mess of cats, searching out anyone she could. She spotted another apprentice looking somewhat lost to what to do, and bounded over. Slowing to a stop in front of Jaypaw, Honeypaw greeted him with happy eyes. "Hello! I'm Honeypaw, and I'm from WindClan. What's your name? What clan are you from? What is your favorite type of prey to eat? What about favorite to hunt?" Her questions trailed on, until she realized her mistake and bowed her head slightly embarrassed. "Sorry...! Go ahead."

Honeypaw is talking to Jaypaw!!

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2023   August Gathering 2023 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

August Gathering 2023
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next