Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

June Gathering 2023

Go down 
+25
Alex
Reaper King
Holly
Copperbeanz
Jay Bird
GravisCordis
Aspen
Arcana
Tara
Romantica
Flybot
Grey
lostfanboy
Moth
Honey Badger
JJ
Ash
Kitty
Ice
cocoa
cotton
kjSage
King Falcon I
downfive
zenpaii
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Jun 2023 - 18:15

It had been a breath of relief when the decision was remained to keep up appearances - she had not wanted to sit with the other deputies when, by all hopes, this arrangement would only be happening for another moon or two. She huffed as she sat down, tail curling around her paws - content to be one of the many cats among ShadowClan rank, to be just a warrior for this night. Tomorrow, her duties as deputy would continue but for now... It was a moment to catch her breath, so to speak.

Badgermask is open to be talked to, but will 100% ignore any WindClan cats who try.

June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4493

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Jun 2023 - 18:52

Harriertalon - who was normally a friendly cat - hadn't said a word to anyone unless she had to. Except for Burdockroot, but that was a given. She felt sick to her stomach in a way no herbs could settle; a sense of impending doom clawing at her shadow as if to drag her away from the clearing. She did not want to be here at all, but such was the road to becoming a medicine cat.

Taking her seat with the other medicine cats, her eyes trained on nothing in particular. Let this night be done and ShadowClan return home.

Harriertalon is not open for conversation.

A pale calico tom was all but dragging his feet (it would make his paws dirty) as ShadowClan strolled into Fourtrees. He would not be following them all the way into the clearing, but instead finding a small rock to sit on instead of the cold and filthy earth. He was close enough to hear whatever the other clans had to say, but dar enough to avoid any... Acts of wrath. Gatherings seemed to be teeming with cats ready to rip each other's heads off.

He side-eyed the young, battle-worn she-cat that sat several fox-lengths away. Maybe he should sit somewhere even further...

Batswarm is open to talk to.

Feeling the gaze of the tom who took moons to find somewhere to sit, Firefly flashed him a glare that made his head turn back to the gathering cats. He was far too... Clean. Like he hadn't worked a day in his life.

Tail laying gently over her paws, she sighed. "Can't wait to see what fun we have this time." She mewed sarcastically to her companion, Curlyfluff.

Firefly is not open to talk to unless it's her siblings or Curlyfluff.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 JGgdMsS June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 JGg3TFt  June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 JGg3GK7 June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 JGg2WjR

June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 JcTsSP1  June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 JcnAVnI June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 Grub_f10June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1252

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Jun 2023 - 20:23

Silverwing's gaze traveled on the edges of the clearing as she entered Fourtrees behind her clan. There was a certain someone that was supposed to be there, but it appeared this would be another moon without seeing her. Letting out a soft sigh, Silverwing scanned for another victim she could harass tonight. All the fun cats were usually off on their own, which meant someone not already in a conversation would be the best. Ah, there! Silverwing padded toward her target, tail swishing excitedly behind her. He looked pretty, and extremely fluffy! The silver molly plopped down a tail-length away from the tom, a usual smile splitting her face. "Hello," She purred, "would you mind keeping me company tonight? I don't think my friend is coming to this gathering, but I wouldn't be too upset with her if someone as pretty as you kept me occupied. You'd be doing her a huge favor."

Silverwing is talking to Batswarm

Shrewpaw will enter the gathering alongside Copperpaw

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 Output12                   June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 Output10                          June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3017

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Jun 2023 - 20:54

Falconmoon entered the gathering quietly. His eyes lingered for several moments on Dawnfeather before his paws changed direction and he approached her. He was nervous, but he hid it well. "Uh... Dawnfeather, your name was? Sorry, I've been busy and haven't been able to introduce myself properly. I'm Falconmoon." He said casually, feeling apprehensive and excited at the same time. He sat down and curled his tail around his paws trying to hide his nervousness. It had been a very, very long time since they last spoke.

Falconmoon is talking to Dawnfeather!

Lionstripe entered the gathering and sat mostly alone. Hoping this gathering would be better than the last, he stayed silent and sat straight to look as confident as possible. He was willing it to go well.

Lionstripe is open to talk to.

Darkspirit took his place at the base of the Great Rock with the other deputies. Those who were present, he gave a nod to. Otherwise, the stoic tom kept quiet and watched the gathering with mild interest.

Darskpirit is sitting with the other deputies and is quiet.

Amberstone is antisocial again this gathering.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Jun 2023 - 4:14

Fawnshine

Attending tonight's Gathering was something she loathed. After the recent vision she had received, StarClan only proved to hail responsibility on her to decode their perplexing messages of what seems to be unfortunate news. Tension was still at its high regarding her clan's relationship with WindClan, and it occurred unappealing to see Batsong again, much more, even so, to have to see her during medicine cat meetings. Fawnshine's eyes followed Mottlestar's figure as she leaped atop the Great Rock, feeling her breath nearly caught in her throat from the slight awkwardness of the jump—but fortunately, she was alright. Shaking her head, the she-cat forced herself to settle down in the usual spot of the medicine cats, searching for whichever familiar face of the fellow ranking have arrived to greet.

Fawnshine is with the medicine cats and is open to talk to (but will likely not engage if you're from WindClan).

Hawkshriek

It had last been a while since Hawkshriek had attended a Gathering, and it made him feel almost awkward to feel the unspoken tension in the air from the previous one. There wasn't anyone in particular whom he could talk to, except for his clanmates—but in case anyone wanted to approach him anyway, he sat by the side along with his clan, eyes kept peeled for announcements and new faces.

Hawkshriek is open to talk to!

Fennelbreeze

Upon walking into the clearing, Fennelbreeze could feel herself internally cringe at how many eyes were on her clan's leader, as well as other clanmates. Sure, she wasn't personally involved in the last Gathering, but it felt awkward to pad in so naturally after her clan has stirred such large conflict. Still, she wished to make herself friendly, sitting down in the midst of the crowd in search for conversation.

Fennelbreeze is open to talk to, but may be hesitant if you're from Thunderclan or Shadowclan.

thrushnose

Thrushnose stuck close to his siblings as they walked together into the clearing, scents flooding his nose with some familiar and some less. His eyes were particularly attentive to Firefly's, a frown pinching at his maw upon spotting the she-cat's glare at her companion. He couldn't blame her for not wanting to attend this Gathering, for he understood why, but his brotherly instincts kicked in to make conversation. After all, this would be his first Gathering with a new rank of a warrior, and he wished to comfort, or cheer her up even through the simplest ways.

"Hey, Firefly. It's been a while since we last talked, hasn't it?" He spoke softly, tail wrapping around his paws in a similar manner as hers did. The tom offered her a small smile. "I don't blame you for not wanting to be here. Still, I'm glad you are. Do you want to talk for a bit?"

Thrushnose is talking to Firefly!

Crowspirit is not attending this Gathering.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Jun 2023 - 6:53

Dawnfeather turned at the sound of approaching pawsteps, offering the young tom a characteristic bright smile. He must be one of Wolfblossom’s kits, surely, or another close family member, with his shimmering golden fur and bright blue eyes so similar to her own. Falconmoon? Oh, that was a pretty name- the silent beautiful lethality of a falcon’s strike crossed with the almost eerie peaceful light of the full moon. Mmm. Only time would tell whether it fit him or not.

“It’s wonderful to meet you, Falconmoon,” Dawnfeather said with a polite nod of her head. “No need to apologize! I’ve been in the medicine den more often than not these last few moons, anyways. Now, very important question young sir- what is your favorite color and favorite prey?”

The golden molly leaned forwards slightly, eyes gleaming with excitement. She’d forgotten to ask Firepool, in the excitement of the rock-balancing contest, but she wouldn’t forget now!

In the silvery light of the full moon, the few grey flecks on her muzzle seemed to shine. Dawnfeather’s eyes were as clear and unclouded as ever, her step just as sure, but age’s ghosting breath would not pass her by.

Dawnfeather is talking to Falconmoon!
Ridgecrest and Drizzlepaw are open to speak with their respective Clans!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Jun 2023 - 6:58

Marigoldmask was perhaps one of the last to arrive in Skyclan, but ultimately found herself drifting amongst the crowd rather cheerfully. Even if the last gathering had been one where the air held tensions so thick they even got to her, she was still rather pleasant and kind in her appearance. She took to the outskirts, ready to attempt to try and cheer up anyone who may have needed a bit of a boost. After all, she fully understood. Coming to a place that was supposed to be kind when it had been rather hostile? No doubt it'd ruffle a bit of fur.

Marigoldmask (SkC) is open to discussion!

Murkyripple
“I welcome the shadows like a long-lost friend.”

Murkyripple found herself on the outskirts of this particular gathering patrol. There was no reason for her to stay in the thick of her Clan, as she was always on sentry duty. This was her prime time, after all, given the fact that the moon was high in the sky. However, it was perhaps for another reason that she found herself on the outskirts. Giving a blink of greeting towards her deputy, and one towards her sister that she was actually rather glad to see, Murkyripple found herself mingling in the crowd. Drifting perhaps a little lost, but truthfully, she was on a mission. There was a unique scent she was hoping to catch, a particular cat she was seeking out in the crowd. If he didn't appear tonight, she fully understood. After all, it wasn't like that particular clan was anywhere near a forest-favorite for the time being. But nevertheless, she hoped to find him, searching through the crowd, weaving in-and-out like a shadow.

Murkyripple is looking for Flutterpetal!

code by kiiko • edited by kitty

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Jun 2023 - 7:16

CREEKPAW • SHADOWCLAN • ♂︎

Creekpaw followed close behind Badgermask as ShadowClan entered the Gathering, his eyes wide with awe at how many other cats there were. Various scents hit his nose and his whiskers trembled as he took it all in. Nightpaw-star separated from them, as did Leopardsun, and Badgermask split off as well, seemingly eager to be...alone. Creekpaw stared after his mentor for a moment, then looked around to see if he could find any other cats his age. The thought that he would encounter any WindClan cats was a little daunting, as he understood that ShadowClan wasn't on the best terms with them...at all.

Quietly, he took a seat by himself and simply observed the cats around him, secretly hoping someone would come talk to him.

creekpaw is open for conversation!
sometimes i give myself the creeps;

June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3017

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Jun 2023 - 9:31

Falconmoon noticed the bits of silver on the white and gold molly's face and a familiar pain tugged at his heart strings. They were a reminder that everything he cared about was going to fade away into death and that he may never speak to them again. Even in his previous life, he couldn't bring himself to hate Dawnfeather, though that truly did seem lifetimes ago now. He tried not to linger on it too long and answer her question. That at least brought a smile to his face. She hadn't changed a bit.

"Blue, like the sky... and quail." An answer that both Dawnhawk and Falconmoon would have given. He smiled at her afterward. "Good luck finding a blue quail, if that's what you were thinking." He smirked for a moment before he followed up with his own question. Stars it was so good to see her up and well.

"What about you?"

Falconmoon is talking to Dawnfeather!

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Jun 2023 - 10:11

“Me too!” Dawnfeather exclaimed in excitement, clear blue eyes shining with excitement. “That’s so considerate of you to ask, dear! I’ve always loved blue, and quail- so did my grandmother, you know. Hmmm… I do think I like starlings… hmm. Both, I guess? Oh, and don’t tempt me! I’m sure I can find a blue quail if I look hard enough… right? Don’t they come in blue?”

No, those were the bluebirds, she rather thought. Self-explanatory name for a beautiful creature. “I’m doing well!” she chirped, tilting her head to the side. “How about you? Were you at the last Gathering? I heard it went rather awful, although I’m sure no one meant for it to.”

Dawnfeather is talking to Falconmoon!
Ridgecrest and Drizzlepaw are open to interact with members of their respective Clans.
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [S]piderkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [S] SC Kit
Number of posts : 700

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Jun 2023 - 13:48

Cedarpaw

Stats: 20 HP / 60 SP

Cedarpaw padded into the great clearings his amber eyes blown wide with awe. This was his very first gathering as an apprentice and he was completely shocked by the sheer number of cats gathered below the four huge oak trees. He'd never seen so many cats in one place before!

Nor did he think there were even remotely this many cats in the forest let alone the entire world!

The young red tom trotted into the mass of cats, his head swiveling around as he tried to take in all of the sights. Of course, Cedarpaw knew very little of the tense mood between some of the clans, and though he knew it was best to tread carefully, he didnt want to let to mood sour his very first gathering!

Cedarpaw found a less crowded area and took a seat before looking around curiously. He spotted a golden tabby tom a few tail-lengths away, also an apprentice from the looks of it. The Thunderclan apprentice shifted toward the other tom, letting the new scents wash over his tongue. Hmm. Riverclan? Maybe?

"Hi. I'm Cedarpaw...its uh, a bit tense round here, isn't it?"

(Cedarpaw is talking to Sunpaw)

Nectarpaw

Stats: 20 HP / 60 SP

Nectarpaw trotted in with the rest of Windclan, her gaze sweeping iver the gathered cats with a mixture of surprise and concern. She was a bit worried about the state of things between the clans. She'd investigated more on what had happened last moon and now she understood why all of the older cats were so upset.

The tortoiseshell she-cat slid between two older warriors, then hurried toward the far edge of the clearing. She was glad to be here, but what if Shadowclan really was mad enough to hurt some cat?

The young she-cat sat down, her paws tucked under her feathery tail, and looked out upon all of the different cats. There were so many here! It was almost a bit overwhelming.

Nectarpaw tried to find her friend Fernpaw, but the older apprentice was nowhere to be seen. Even with her ears pricked she wouldn't possibly be able to hear her friend's voice over the din.

She might feel a bit more secure if she had any idea where Sootstorm went but, unfortunately, she hadnt had the foresight to pay attention to who came to the gathering. She'd been much too excited to pay attention to much else than her own nervousness and delight at being allowed to come.

(Nectarpaw is open to talk, but she is hesitant around other clans)
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Jun 2023 - 19:02

Flutterpetal had nearly stayed back in camp. Gatherings hadn't done much good for him recently. His only reason to go was to maybe hope he saw friends instead of being stared at with glares as sharp as claws from all four other Clans. WindClan's name was as good as mud to the rest of the forest... he was lucky that he knew at least two cats who didn't think that way about him, at least. Eventually, the thing that drove the tom out of his bed was the same stifling air in camp. It hadn't felt safe recently. It hadn't felt like home. It wasn't that Fourtrees would feel much safer, but... he felt that maybe, the chance to look at a few more clumps of lavender or see a golden or tortoiseshell pelt would be worth it. It would be better than nothing. It would be better than breathing the same stale air. The moors had seemed dead lately. The wind had stilled. It was a bad sign. Slowly he got up on reluctant paws, took a few daisies from the edge of the territory to adorn his dark pelt, and trailed behind the rest of his Clan, noting with an unfamiliarly bitter taste in the back of his throat how proud Shrikestar bore himself. It was as if the words of his Clan were nothing to him. They would never be anything to him. No amount of appeals to reason, angry calls to justice, desperate pleas would move him. He believed so wholly in his own righteousness that it made Flutterpetal sick. So he decided not to look at the leader, or at Batsong, and instead scan the crowd.

Light green eyes seemed a little bit duller than usual as they roved through the multitude of cats, looking for any familiar colors. So far, he'd had no luck. Both ThunderClan and ShadowClan were here. So where was Honeylight, or--?

His second question was answered belatedly as he nearly bumped into another cat who'd had the same roving ideas he had. They were both stalking the outskirts of the crowd, focusing so intently on scanning the inner areas they hadn't seen each other. Flutterpetal let out a quiet yelp of surprise as his momentum was stopped by a soft tortoiseshell pelt. "Stars, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to..." He stopped himself, blinking. Tortoiseshell. Luminous orange eyes. Bracken and tree bark. It was one of the two cats he'd been looking for. A wide smile spread onto his face. "Oh, hey! I was looking for you! Sorry for, uh, stumbling into you like that. But hi, how are you doing?"

Flutterpetal is talking to Murkyripple!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Jun 2023 - 20:02

Mottlestar
“May the stars light our paths.”

As soon as Perchstar would find her place with them upon the Great Rock, Mottlestar felt herself instantly relax. Even moreso as the bicolored leader would sit on the other side of the tortoiseshell. In a similarly affectionate greeting to one she had given to Birdstar, Mottlestar would have gone to rub her head against Perchstar's shoulder - only to stop in consideration for the scar that adorned it. Instead, the tortoiseshell's tail gently curled around the Riverclan leader in a way that could only say: I am very happy that you are here. It wasn't romantic in presentation in the slightest, instead a simple gesture that solidified her platonic relations, and gratitude for the support that had been shown to her at the last gathering.

Given the way that they were positioned, as well as the tension that still may as well have been lapped at like a pool to drink from, Mottlestar spoke quietly. The way the three mollies huddled made it perfect for her to speak quietly between the three of them, anyways. "Perchstar, Birdstar, I have a proposition for the both of you before this gathering descends into whatever chaos it may end up as. After the last gathering I have given it some consideration, and... I would like to offer an alliance between our respective clans and Thunderclan. We position ourselves as a mighty trio, and should you both be amicable... I would like that to become reality." With her intentions stated, the smallest of the three mighty mollies looked up towards the other two to see their reactions. Something told her there would be nothing but continued bad news on the horizon for the forest, and Mottlestar wanted to put her clan in the best position that she could. Besides, she felt it would simply be fitting, given the way the other two leaders had stuck their neck out for her at the last gathering.

"I don't wish to speak on behalf of Riverclan and Skyclan, but I would hope sentiments are the same for you both. Perhaps we could all discuss a three-way alliance here at Fourtrees, at the new moon?" It would be better than the half-moon, the one she knew reserved purely for the medicine cats. "The new moon for a new era of peace." She clarified, her voice just gently softer.

Mottlestar is talking with Perchstar and Birdstar, and has proposed an alliance!

code by kiiko • edited by kitty

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4493

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Jun 2023 - 20:12

Batswarm rolled his eyes as a cat approached him. He had sat so far away for a reason! "...Hi." She wasn't very smart, was she-

Hold on. Pretty? Maybe she was smart after all. The diluted calico sat up even straighter, his chest puffed out. "I suppose I could... Just this once." A moment of pause before he finally caved and asked, "What about me do you like the best?"

At her brother's words, Firefly felt a pang of guilt in her stomach: she hadn't sought any of her siblings out after her return. She just... Felt incomplete, to say the least. "Yes, it has. And I'm sorry for that... I've been too much in my own head lately. How have you been?

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 JGgdMsS June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 JGg3TFt  June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 JGg3GK7 June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 JGg2WjR

June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 JcTsSP1  June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 JcnAVnI June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 Grub_f10June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1252

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Jun 2023 - 22:03

Wasn't it the mentor's duty to teach the apprentice? Why then was Firefly off doing her own thing when this was Shrewpaw's first gathering? Firefly should have been teaching her how to converse with others, or give her tips on how to keep her nerve while surrounded by all these cats! Not that she needed it, but it would have been nice. Shrewpaw instead found herself glued to Copperpaw's side, only sparing occasional glances toward her mentor. Fourtrees was filled with a variety of scents, many of which she had never smelled before, and the constant chattering of cats almost sent her mind buzzing. For a kit this would be overwhelming, but she was an apprentice now. That meant she could deal with this... As long as Copperpaw was with her.

Copperpaw said they would do everything together, that included this. Shrewpaw guided her sister deeper into the clearing, aiming for a splotchy looking cat that seemed to be off on her own. That was a sad sight, but easily fixed. "Hello, I'm Shrewpaw." The golden tabby offered a smile to the cat. Shrewpaw nudged her sister, a sign that is was her turn to introduce herself.

Shrewpaw has forced Copperpaw to join her, they are talking to Mothpaw

"My, how generous of you!" Silverwing had a hunch a cat as immaculate as this one wouldn't brush her off. He was the type to fish for compliments about his beauty, though she didn't expect him to be so brazen about it. Well if it wanted compliments he would get them. Maybe she could even... "Where do I even begin? You've got to easily be one of the most beautiful cats I've ever seen. It's like Starclan blessed you with unnaturally good looks, and they gave you such a luxurious pelt. I'm really jealous, honestly! Erm, would you mind letting me touch it? I'm sorry if that sounds strange, but I'd never forgive myself if I didn't ask." Would this work? She had thought it would at first, but maybe she was being too aggressive. Should she had worked her way up to asking for a touch? No use in wondering now, all she could do was wait for his response.

Silverwing is talking to Batswarm

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 Output12                   June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 Output10                          June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

June Gathering 2023
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next