Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

June Gathering 2023

Go down 
+25
Alex
Reaper King
Holly
Copperbeanz
Jay Bird
GravisCordis
Aspen
Arcana
Tara
Romantica
Flybot
Grey
lostfanboy
Moth
Honey Badger
JJ
Ash
Kitty
Ice
cocoa
cotton
kjSage
King Falcon I
downfive
zenpaii
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

June Gathering 2023 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyFri 9 Jun 2023 - 19:25

Perchstar accepted Mottlestar's affectionate gesture with a warm feeling inside of her chest. Nothing else could have adequately conveyed the fact that her friend was doing well, despite the horrors of the past moon. She was glad. The RiverClan leader spared not even a sidelong glance for Nightstar as he crept, almost sulking, onto the Great Rock. Instead she kept her gaze between the tortoiseshell beside her and the large silver she-cat on the other side. They were huddled so close together, it was possible for them to speak and have the others not here. The same idea must have crept into Mottlestar's head, because the words that left her next were obviously not intended for WindClan and ShadowClan's ears. It was similar to the conversation she'd had across Sunningrocks a moon before Perchstar's disappearance, but this time, including Birdstar as well. The idea was novel. A three-way alliance... well, it made sense. The friendliness that the three she-cats shared for each other--shouldn't it extend to their Clans? Why not make it official? A few moons ago she may have felt leery about including SkyClan, but Birdstar had shown herself to be nothing but trustworthy. The idea was amenable, so Perchstar allowed her body language to grow a little more friendly as she nodded. "Certainly." Birdstar agreed as well, with the caveat of speaking to her other high ranks. Perchstar glanced down at the deputies' spot, noting the wide smile that always sat upon Poppyshine's face. She knew that her friend would definitely agree, but formalities would certainly not be amiss in this case. The RiverClan leader returned her eyes to both she-cats beside her."We might as well make it official. With the turmoil in the forest these days, it will be good to know that we have each others' backs." The light warmth that had grown in her only became stronger as she thought about the idea. A trio... Yes, perhaps even in leadership, she would not have to be alone. Things were looking up.

Just as she had forgotten about his presence, Shrikestar loudly announced the beginning of the Gathering. Perchstar allowed her gaze to drop from Birdstar and Mottlestar, looking with a neutrality that hid her distaste for the tom. His remarks about guarding his territory were laughable, and his lack of address towards the chaos of the last Gathering only served to show his arrogance. Well, what happened to WindClan was not her concern. Unless any of them attacked her Clan, then she would remain neutral, at least outwardly. Her own dislike for Shrikestar oughtn't to affect RiverClan. However, she certainly did not trust him to keep his paws on his own side of the border. Until she had any proof, though, she would not act. After he finished his inanely brief remarks, Perchstar took the chance to step forward. She had two moons' worth of announcements to give, after all.

"RiverClan fares better than ever," she began, her voice just loud enough to reach the clearing. No emotion colored her clear tone. "Our nursery is full to bursting with kits. We have named many new apprentices these past two moons: Honeypaw, Storkpaw, Larkpaw, Rookpaw, Sunpaw, Willowpaw, Wrenpaw, Mistpaw, Tinypaw, Owlpaw, Mothpaw, and Drizzlepaw." She could not quite keep the extremely quiet note of pride that entered her voice as she mentioned the names of her kits, though it was subtle enough that only those who knew her would even notice. "We have also welcomed new warriors: Egretswoop and Oaksoul. As our numbers grow, we continue to remain strong. Our borders remain the same. We look forward to another prosperous moon as greenleaf approaches." With everything said that was necessary, and a little bit extra to assuage her distrust of Shrikestar's Clan, Perchstar stepped back, remaining close to Mottlestar and Birdstar.

Perchstar has made her announcements.

--

Flutterpetal smiled back at Murkyripple. They had made the realization at the same time, it seemed, and he saw her orange eyes spark up with the same warmth that his had when he saw her. The same lavender crown adorned her head. He was surprised at how well it held up, despite the brief time that had passed since their first meeting. She must have been taking good care of it. The idea made something inside his chest do a quiet stutter, and made his smile a little wider. Her voice sounded sweeter than it had before. Had a simple gift of flowers really done so much? Either way, to see her so happy made him even happier. "Of course!" he purred warmly. "I... wanted to see you, too. You asked me to come, didn't you?" His light green eyes shone as they met hers. It was true that the thought of meeting her or Honeylight had been the only thing dragging him out of his nest. "How have you been? Are the evenings treating you well?" His gaze was so singularly focused that he did not even notice--or care--that the announcements had begun. They wouldn't be saying anything important, anyway.

Flutterpetal is speaking with Murkyripple.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyFri 9 Jun 2023 - 20:21

Nightstar stepped forwards, his amber eyes narrowing as he glowered at Shrikestar and his poorly concealed threat. "Shadowclan welcomes Sunflare, Dawnbright, Cicadasong, Silverpaw, Beetlepaw, and Creekpaw. We also welcome Harriertalon as our Medicine cat, training under Burdockroot. We remain strong and healthy, especially with the warming weather making sure prey is plump and plentiful. Our borders are guarded strongly as they always have and will remain to be so for many seasons to come." Throwing his own concealed jab back, Nightstar gave a soft snort as he sat back.

June Gathering 2023 - Page 5 Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Jun 2023 - 7:01

Mottlestar
“May the stars light our paths.”

Upon hearing the agreement between the leaders beside her, Mottlestar couldn't help but feel a rather large weight lifted off of her chest. She gave the mollies around her nods of confirmation, a smile gracing her features for a few heartbeats. It eventually faded as the gathering began, a surge of underlying anxiety rippling as a response to hearing Shrikestar call out for announcements, but it quelled as her tail near-imperceptibly curled just a bit tighter around the silver and white leader next to her. You have allies in this battleground, Mottlestar. Do not forsake them. Something in her mind whispered to her. It was soothing, a source of strength. Had she not known it to be her own voice, she would have sworn it was a cat from the silverpelt above telling her such.

As Perchstar left her side to give Riverclan's announcements next, Mottlestar gave her full attention. Something about the leader's voice seemed to twinge with a bit more joy as she spoke the names of a handful of apprentices, and the mother of several litters of kits herself couldn't help but pick up on it. It was a mother's pride. As soon as the molly would return, Mottlestar would lean to quietly whisper, "Congratulations, Perchstar. They're lucky to have you as their mother." She kept her voice hushed so as to not come through or disrupt Nightstar's announcements. She didn't have anything outwardly against the tom, but also certainly now preferred to keep her distance. They had both made such clear.

Once the Shadowclan leader had finished his announcements, Mottlestar would step forward next. "Thunderclan has seen growth in our Clan as well. We welcome several apprentices. Honeypaw, Copperpaw, Cedarpaw, Shrewpaw, Cloudypaw, and Amberpaw. We also welcome two new warriors, Thrushnose and Ridgecrest." As her announcements were made, she sat tall. Willing her body to sit with that of the elegance of a leader, of a cat much taller than she. Similar to Perchstar, a note of pride made its way into her voice as she mentioned her son having earned his name. "As a reminder to the other Clans, our gift of passage has been lifted. Any cats who trespass will be treated as trespassers accordingly." With a bite to her tone that was slightly uncharacteristic, she then took her place back with the Riverclan and Skyclan leader, now giving a nod towards Birdstar to give her announcements.

code by kiiko • edited by kitty

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Jun 2023 - 9:18

CREEKPAW • SHADOWCLAN • ♂︎

Creekpaw flicked an ear at Fernpaw's comment, tilting his head to one side. Nightstarpaw hadn't said anything about not speaking with WindClanners at the Gathering, and he hadn't even been at the last Gathering to see what had happened. He figured the not-speaking thing was implied, but...Nightstarpaw wasn't here to see him, and Badgermask was elsewhere. So he simply shrugged with a small frown.

"Like I said, this is my first Gathering. I don't see why I can't talk to you...ShadowClan may be mad at WindClan, but I don't have anything against you." At least, not yet... he thought. The incoming war might change his views on that.

"Uh, what's it like in WindClan? Is it true that you don't have dens? That you sleep in the open?"

Creekpaw is talking to Fernpaw and Nectarpaw!
sometimes i give myself the creeps;

June Gathering 2023 - Page 5 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [S]piderkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [S] SC Kit
Number of posts : 700

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Jun 2023 - 16:46

Cedarpaw

Once it was clear that the other apprentice was welcome to his presence, Cedarpaw settled down with his tail curled neatly around his paws. The red and white tom dipped his head in agreement, his eyes darting from left to right at the antsy cats surrounding them. Luckily, Thunderclan in particular wasn't on the verge of war with anyone.

Especially not...Cedarpaw sniffed the air around Sunpaw. Ah, especially not Riverclan. So, with a small smile, Cedarpaw diverted his full attention to Sunpaw. Surely no one would have any qualms with him getting to know a Riverclan apprentice.

"It's nice to meet you too. And nope, this is my first gathering as well." He felt a shudder of excitement as the words left his mouth. His first gathering. It was hard to believe that it was already here. Of course, he'd envisioned it with Shrewpaw and Copperpaw at his side, but this was still good.

Then, with a jolt, Cedarpaw looked Sunpaw up and down with a surprised flick of his tail. The Riverclan cat didn't actually smell like fish! Well, a little bit, but it wasn't overwhelming like some of his older clanmates had complained about.

Shaking the thought from his head, Cedarpaw continued "I never thought there would be this many cats here. It's crazy." Almost as an afterthought and as a completely unrelated question, Cedarpaw blurted out- "I have a question actually, I think my friend would be interested in the answer."

He paused, a little embarrassed to be asking. "Are there different birds in Riverclan? Like, I dunno, water birds? Birds that swim or something? If you don't mind, that is."

Cedarpaw was really just assuming that his friend Shrewpaw would be curious to hear about water birds, but it did seem right in her - and his - line of interests. Hopefully he didn't seem like too much of a mouse-brain for asking.

(Cedarpaw is talking to Sunpaw)

Nectarpaw

Nectarpaw shot a confused glance toward Fernpaw, her tail twitching uncomfortably at the other she-cat's more combative tone. Why was she upset with the Shadowclan apprentice, as far as she knew, he'd never done anything against Windclan himself. Plus, she and Fernpaw had nothing to do with whatever happened at the last gathering, they could all just be nice, right?

So really, they should all be perfectly amicable toward each other since it wasn't them that caused the tension between their clans. The moment she thought it, Nectarpaw felt bad. She shouldn't think that way, Windclan should come first, not new friends from other clans.

She nodded at what Creekpaw said, glad to hear that he thought the same way as she did. "I agree. And hey, it's my first gathering too!" She announced happily. It was nice to meet another apprentice her age, despite the fact that he was from Shadowclan. He was...nicer than she'd expected.

Nectarpaw laughed softly and tipped her head to the side, confused. "Oh, yeah! We do! Well, most of us do, the kits and stuff sleep in a more protected space."

The tortoiseshell apprentice was completely unaware that she probably shouldn't be divulging such information, just happy to meet another friendly cat.

"Personally, I like to sleep under the stars and feel the wind in my fur, it feels so freeing." She paused, shooting a wry look Creekpaw's way. "Not like you Shadowclan cats. Oh, I heard that you guys eat lizards and frogs...do you really?" The Windclan apprentice wrinkled her nose at the thought. Yuck!

Then, without giving Creekpaw a chance to answer, she blurted out, "Oh my goodness! We never gave you our names!" Great Starclan! Where were her manners!?

"I'm Nectarpaw, and this-" She gestured to the white and grey she-cat beside her. "Is Fernpaw!" As if suddenly realizing that she had interrupted Creekpaw, she ducked her head, embarrassed. "Sorry, anyway, do Shadowclan cats really eat that? It sounds gross."

(Nectarpaw is talking to Fernpaw and Creekpaw)
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4493

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptySun 11 Jun 2023 - 18:28

This was like the Twoleg petting his belly all over again, except this time it was followed by a barrage of compliments: all true. His fur was soft and luxurious. "Okay, Silverwing. Get off!" He all but shoved her, insulted only because his fur had become ruffled. He couldn't truly fault her, though. He was irresistible in terms of looks, which was the only thing that truly matter. He thought so, anyway.

Shaking out his fur and taking his sweet time in getting every hair back into place, he sat up straight again. "...I guess it's only right that I tell you the name of the cat you experienced the beauty of. I'm Batswarm."

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

June Gathering 2023 - Page 5 JGgdMsS June Gathering 2023 - Page 5 JGg3TFt  June Gathering 2023 - Page 5 JGg3GK7 June Gathering 2023 - Page 5 JGg2WjR

June Gathering 2023 - Page 5 JcTsSP1  June Gathering 2023 - Page 5 JcnAVnI June Gathering 2023 - Page 5 Grub_f10June Gathering 2023 - Page 5 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Characters : Living: Goldenfern | Flysnap | Finchspeckle | Berrypaw | Larkpaw | Iakona, Dead: Sagestone | Cloudychase | Valley
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan T5 Warrior | Thunderclan T2 Warrior | Windclan T2 Warrior | WindClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice | T1 Rouge | Shadowclan T2 Warrior| Thunderclan T2 Warrior | T4 Loner
Number of posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyMon 12 Jun 2023 - 6:15

Goldenfern sat off to a corner, listening to the leader's announcements quietly. She closed her eyes as Mottedstar made her announcement. No mention of Honeypaw or Sunfire's death... was the memory of her closest kins really so forgettable?

Cloudypaw puffed out his chest when his name was announced to all the Clans. Whatever tensions that Clans might have between themselves were easily lost to the ball of white fluff. His ears pricked pleasantly at the echo of his names from a few cats around.

Goldenfern is open to interactions
Cloudypaw is open to interactions

Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2493

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Jun 2023 - 16:39

pixel-hourglass-f2u-by-lost-in-ashes-dd0zotaBirdstar

Perchstar sat a little more openly, nodding with her own agreement. The mutual agreement between them made Birdstar feel simply content. Her increasingly familiar worries about RiverClan’s leader were dismissed for the night with the sign their friendship had not been imagined. Birdstar gave a small smile to both leaders, setting her shoulders to listen to the night’s proceedings.

Shrikestar was the first to speak, his announcements expectedly laughable. Birdstar did snort to herself, though she made an effort to at least be quiet about it and busy herself with watching the clearing. She looked to the deputies first out of habit, but what was meant to be a quick glance turned into staring narrowly down at the group surrounding the Rock. Trufflesnap had sauntered over to them, speaking animatedly to their sister. She couldn’t hear the words over the much closer voices around her, but her ears flattened just at the sight. Anger and pain prodded at her heart, but she snorted and looked pointedly away before the feelings could take hold.

The long list of names from RiverClan chased away some of the burgeoning unhappiness. They had been short-pawed since twolegs still swarmed the forest, but their many kits were growing now. Birdstar nodded along with Perchstar’s announcements, pleased to hear they were doing well after seasons of hardship.

Once ShadowClan and ThunderClan spoke as well, Birdstar stepped forward to take her place closer to the front of the Rock. “SkyClan continues to prosper under the warmer weather. Our territory is rich with prey, and we remain strong.” Her tail swayed slightly towards the section of the clearing where her Clan sat. The party she brought was easily the largest, and had been for some moons now. Seeing SkyClan thrive made her chest puff a little with pride. “Since I was last able to give my announcements, we’ve welcomed Foxtrot, Graywind, Lionstripe, and Mistflower as warriors. Rosepaw has joined the apprentice’s den as well. Like the other Clans have said, SkyClan’s borders are guarded. Trespassers will be treated as is deserved.” With another nod, Birdstar took a step back to settle back at Mottlestar’s side.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6