Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

June Gathering 2023

Go down 
+25
Alex
Reaper King
Holly
Copperbeanz
Jay Bird
GravisCordis
Aspen
Arcana
Tara
Romantica
Flybot
Grey
lostfanboy
Moth
Honey Badger
JJ
Ash
Kitty
Ice
cocoa
cotton
kjSage
King Falcon I
downfive
zenpaii
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2493

June Gathering 2023 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyMon 5 Jun 2023 - 21:19

pixel-hourglass-f2u-by-lost-in-ashes-dd0zotaBirdstar

It wasn’t long before the rest of the Clans arrived. Shrikestar, who arrived in silence and earned no greeting from SkyClan’s leader. Birdstar turned away when he climbed up the Rock, coldly turning her attention toward the quickly growing crowd. She held no opinion of the tabby beside her or the Clan he led, save maybe a mild interest sparked by questions from Falconmoon, but after the last Gathering… Her tail flicked once. She was grateful SkyClan’s history of chaos had mostly slowed under her leadership.

Birdstar’s focus had turned absently toward the crowd in her dismissal, but a soft, uneven patter made her ear flick back. She noticed the scent of bracken and bark was stronger now and caught the sight of a few vaguely-familiar pelts from ThunderClan. Mottlestar. The assessment brought unexpected relief. Before she could turn to greet the leader properly, there was a slight weight pressed against her side and an accompanying nudge to her shoulder. She sat still for a moment, considering, before looking down to blink slowly at the tortoiseshell.

“Hello,” she mewed kindly. “I’m glad to see you on the Rock tonight, Mottlestar.” It was a simple statement, but wholly genuine. The small tortoiseshell was a welcome sight in any case, but when the last Gathering had called her morals and authority into question, cost her her life… While she didn’t reciprocate Mottlestar’s gesture exactly, the larger molly bowed her head low with the same appreciation.

Perchstar arrived shortly after, joining them with a silent greeting of her own. Birdstar offered her a similar nod while she settled at Mottlestar’s other side. The air was still suffocatingly thick with tension, but it eased somewhat with their arrivals. As content as she was to sit quietly beside them and pray for peace before the Gathering started in earnest, Mottlestar’s voice made her head tilt to the side.

A formal alliance… the suggestion wasn’t a surprise. Birdstar considered each of them friends. Their three territories were close, too, sprawling alongside each other and briefly uniting over a bend in the river. Their closeness was practical, and good on that, but it was an afterthought more than anything. The sense of care and duty that kicked in her chest had decided before practicality crossed her mind. She would have said yes, of course, to Mottlestar.

Blinking, Birdstar looked up at the gray-and-white molly opposite her. RiverClan’s leader had become her friend, despite the circumstances prior to her leadership. Poppyshine, too, her best friend aside from Wolfblossom. If the deputy was the one to ask, or if she’d been sitting in her leader’s place, Birdstar thought she’d say yes regardless. But looking at Perchstar properly made her think of recent conversations with her sister, with Bloodstrike and Ravenclaw, and the bitter feeling of a fresh lie coated her throat.

After a beat she quietly answered, “Of course.” Doubts regarding RiverClan had been bitten back into silence. Perchstar couldn’t be hurt by what she wouldn’t know, and Birdstar wouldn’t cow to a hypothetical. “I will want to talk to my other high ranks. I doubt they'll object, but regardless." She shrugged and laughed once, head shaking slowly. Warmth found its way to her voice again when she continued speaking. “It sounds like a fine idea to me. We are our own forces… and I would rather have the support of two trusted Clans if more trouble comes to the forest.” She glanced over at Shrikestar and Nightstar, brow furrowing with distaste before returning to the conversation being hand. “And to support them in turn. Yes, I’d be happy to come back for the new moon. An alliance sounds good, for all of us.”

Birdstar is speaking with Mottlestar and Perchstar.

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605Rowansong

Rowansong trailed after the Gathering party, looking towards the Rock with momentary apprehension while his Clanmates filed out around him. No strange faces thought themselves fitting among the leaders yet. Snorting, he hoped it would stay that way. Gatherings attracted disaster like nothing else, but last moon’s had been a travesty rivaled only by the havoc twolegs wrought. Honestly, he was a little grateful he’d been there to watch the disaster unfold instead of hearing about it secondhand. As engaging as the drama was, it made his head hurt just to think about.

No sense in thinking about it now, though. Nothing had happened yet, and since stepping into the clearing didn’t immediately make his shoulders sink, Rowansong wanted to enjoy at least some of this Gathering. He glanced between his Clanmates until he spotted Larkpaw with his typically present shadow. Satisfied that his apprentice was fine, Rowansong took a breath and padded away from RiverClan.

His paws led him to their closer neighbors– ThunderClan. He rarely ran into anyone from the forest-dwelling Clan along patrols. Once, recently, but only once. With nothing better to do for the next few hours, he decided there wouldn’t be a better time to know them better. Rowansong weaved through their ranks until he came to the side of a brown she-cat, shorter than him and with one light leg. He eyed the marking curiously for a moment before tilting his chin up.

“Greetings and salutations!” Rowansong purred as he sidled closer, offering a winsome smile. “I thought it may be worth the effort to find decent company for this moon, especially if we are to expect a show such as the last.” He laughed, warm and rumbling, and drew into a neat sit. “In search of such a companion, I have found myself amidst your Clan’s march, drawn inexplicably further until I find myself at your side! And, forgive me if I am wrong, it would seem you are unoccupied. It is as the stars themselves led my paws here.”

Rowansong’s smile grew a little wider, green eyes just wrinkling at the corners. “Chance you are the match I had hoped for this evening! If that is the case, allow me to introduce myself for sake of formality– and to give you a title to remember, should you decide I am a bother to your evening. You may call me Rowansong, hailing from RiverClan,” he nodded, curt but respectful, “and how may I address you in turn?”

Rowansong is talking to Acornstem.

I need the sound of crowds, or I can't fall asleep at night.Art credit

f2u-risen-by-rilvin-dciueshRookpaw

As far as they were concerned, Gatherings were a waste of time.

Rookpaw’s tail flicked once with unease. Their first Gathering was a mockery of everything they had been told to expect from one, screaming in each direction, tumult through the roiling sea of suddenly enraged warriors. Even before the trial, they had only been thinking of returning to camp. At least this time, they were better prepared for the sheer number of cats the other four Clans brought with them and the strain it put on the senses. Their hackles and shoulder fur still rose, slowly bristling, but they did not want to turn and leave within the first moment.

And, after that first moment passed, curiosity flickered in their chest. The thought came to them that they would rather be in camp, but assessing the crowd this time led not to sudden dread, but intrigue. They had never talked to a cat that wasn’t RiverClan. The myriad cats around them were something new, if they were nothing else… something to learn about. The reward seemed minimal for the effort, but intrigue was getting the better of them.

They nudged Larkpaw’s shoulder, a silent request for him to follow, and hesitantly drifted away from RiverClan. They weren’t sure exactly which Clan they were drifting towards– wood-scent was clinging to this other group, leaf-litter and pine-needles and packed earth. ThunderClan or SkyClan, but which was either guess. Rookpaw’s ear flicked with mild frustration, but they padded onward until a short, thick-furred tom caught their attention. He sat stiffly away from his Clanmates, stern attention fixed on the Great Rock.

Rookpaw looked back towards their brother, blinking once before moving closer to the stranger. They walked until the stood a fox-length or so ahead of him, turned back around, and sat down. Dim yellow eyes sought gold and blue, and Rookpaw tilted their head to the side to stare hard at the warrior, steady and studying.

Rookpaw ...approached? Rainfrost, with Larkpaw in tow.

My emptiness has gone away, I just woke up today.Art credit

Silverpaw

ShadowClan was last to arrive– an imagined slight that made Silverpaw’s whiskers twitch. He didn’t think he would be happy either way. Maybe if he hadn’t been in attendance. The fallout from the last Gathering still burned in the back of his mind. Really, it hadn’t left; he thought about it almost every waking moment. Nightpaw was a liar and a traitor, but he was still Nightstar too, heading their arrival and climbing up onto the Great Rock. Silverpaw wanted to feel proud, looking up at Nightpaw, who he envied desperately since his first day out of the nursery. Or feel sad, maybe. Instead, the hollow of his chest chilled with bitterness and he tore his eyes away.

Whatever. They were at the Gathering now. If WindClan's medicine didn't insist on running her nasty mouth tonight, it would be fine.

Silverpaw sighed. He didn’t want to feel so bitter tonight. He wanted to have a proper Gathering, meet apprentices from other Clans, make friends, learn things! He’d gotten close with Rosepaw, before chaos broke out. And it was tempting, to try again now, but when he looked past the familiar shapes of his Clanmates… he didn’t see anyone that looked overly friendly towards ShadowClan. It was a bit relieving to see more of the tension turned towards WindClan, but still, his pelt burned from it. With a huff, Silverpaw gave himself a good shake, briefly fluffing up his fur. When he stilled, he picked his chin up and turned his attention dutifully forward. He might be bitter, but he would at least look worthy of following ShadowClan to the Gathering.

With a quiet goodbye to his family, Silverpaw moved away, picking through their Clanmates that hadn't dispersed or been assailed by other warriors. When he neared the heart of their group, he spotted one of his fellow apprentices: Applepaw. Older than him by quite a few moons, but they shared a den regardless. And… hadn’t really talked before. Ear twitching, Silverpaw accepted that talking to a Clanmate he rarely spoke to was good enough and padded over. “Hi, Applepaw,” he greeted as he settled by the other tom. He turned a flashy smile towards Applepaw, tail swaying absently through the grass, and added, “You don’t mind if I sit with you, right? We’ve never talked!”

Silverpaw is talking to Applepaw.

I am a diamond on the inside, just add the pressure.Art credit

f2u-decor-gogoriki-background-by-mairu-doggy-dbj2ej2Adderdawn

Adderdawn felt only contempt, padding along to join the Gathering. He had half a mind to repeat Batsong’s actions, just to climb up the Great Rock and whack Shrikestar over the ears for his shamelessness. He wouldn’t have followed if the air in camp hadn’t been suffocating. While he felt agitated here, fur half-bristled and muscles twitching, the dread that quickly tainted the moors was too much for him to handle. Especially with so many of their Clanmates gone, leaving the rest of them to sit in silence and wait.

He crept away from WindClan as soon as they arrived. Flutterpetal hadn’t been with them when they departed, and he didnt’ see his brother now… so that left him alone, and with little desire to be associated with the foolishness the other Clans surely saw them with. Adderdawn wasn’t seeking anyone to talk to, skulking around the edge of the clearing in search of a distant, quiet spot to sit, but Nightstar’s arrival and the sight of a large, golden cat caught his attention.

Honeylight… Adderdawn’s brow creased. No one was doing well now, but he imagined recent events hadn’t been kind to Honeylight. Maybe it was a brazen assumption, but the ShadowClan warrior had always seemed liked Flutterpetal’s reflection. Everyone was scared, but if Honeylight hated raising his claws the same way his brother did…

Adderdawn shook his head, lingering in the shadows before forcing himself to walk closer to his friend. It felt like all the eyes of their respective Clans settled on him, crawling down his spine, but he padded onward. He had to brush past a few ShadowClan pelts to reach Honeylight, none of which seemed pleased with the intrusion, but he lowered his ears to them and sought the much larger tom’s side. “Honeylight, hello,” he called when he got closer, nodding curtly when he had the golden tom’s attention. “I wish I could say I hope you’ve been well. No one is.” Adderdawn’s eyes slid towards the Great Rock, and he stared at their leaders for a hard moment before refocusing. “I’m sorry. That’s a grave way to say hello. Hopefully you have been well though, outside of…” his tail swept low behind him when his words briefly faltered. He didn’t know what to do except shake his head again. He shouldn’t feel his heart start to race with fear just for talking to a friend; for the thought of what might happen to either of them. Softly, he added, “I hope we’re here for the next Gathering, too.”

Adderdawn is talking to Honeylight.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyMon 5 Jun 2023 - 21:33

Acornstem blinked at the sound of a voice so close to her - directed at her, even! - as she turned to see a red tabby standing there. She only managed a startled purr in return as he shifted closer - a warm laugh escaping him as he spoke. She felt her cheeks grow hot as she shoulders grew ridge, leaning back ever so little before a sheepish smile crossed her face as she settled down - happy to let him sit as close as he wanted.

She...Ah, couldn't deny he was a handsome tom - the way his eyes shimmered in the moonlight. His words were sweet, respectful. She...Oh, she barely knew what to say in return but she couldn't leave him hanging! "Acornstem - of ThunderClan but I imagine you could figure that out seeing how I am seated with my Clan," she finally managed, a soft laugh escaping her in return. "And if the stars led you to me, then I ought to thank them," she added with a little wink.

It had been a while since she had gotten a chance to speak to a cat outside of ThunderClan - it was nice, always good to know if she would have friends on the borders! "Its wonderful to meet you, Rowansong. If you don't mind me asking, how have things been in RiverClan? And what is it even like? I...Truthfully don't know if I've had the honor to speak with one of your Clanmates - this is a moment to treasure, for sure."

June Gathering 2023 - Page 4 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jun 2023 - 14:30

RainfrostFourtrees

Rainfrost’s attention remained on watching his mother speak with the Riverclan and Thunderclan leaders, curiosity in his chest as he watched their exchange from afar. He was aware of his clanmates around him, but largely focused on watching. And then he became aware of another sensation; the prickling awareness of being watched.

Turning his gaze downwards, he found a pair of intense, pale golden eyes staring at him. No, two pairs, as there were two of them. The two of them looked to be about apprentice age, and must be siblings. They looked so alike, matching shadows of black and white with parallel markings. The sharp smell of fish gave away their allegiances, and fresh curiosity bloomed.

Tilting his head to the opposite side as the cat in front of him, Rainfrost returned the stare evenly. He took a moment to confirm it was in fact him that the Riverclanners were staring at, and another moment of deciding how to respond. The stare down lasted longer than would be traditionally comfortable, but it hardly bothered Rainfrost. Once again, he heard the reminders of his friends to socialize in the back of his head, and so he straightened out as he made his decision.

“Hello,” He said evenly. “My name is Rainfrost, of Skyclan. May I ask after your names?” He doesn’t shift from his stiff position at all, tail resting over his paws.

Rainfrost is speaking to Rookpaw and Larkpaw!

HoneylightFourtrees

Honeylight’s fur was prickling with anxiety. He considered staying home, but he couldn’t stand the thought of not knowing when something was going on a second time. Still, he felt hot and uncomfortable under the gazes of the other clans as he settled with his clan. Gatherings had become a time for him to socialize and enjoy the company of friends he didn’t often get to see due to clan borders, but right then he felt like an apprentice again, afraid and overwhelmed. It made the big tom feel skittish and ready to jump out of his skin. He looked up at the clear sky above, feeling a brief rush of anger towards the stars for their role in creating all this tension and strife.

He nudged Silverpaw encouragingly when he left to socialize, softly letting him know he’d be here if Silverpaw needed him. Then he lifted his head, scanning the crowd. He stayed with his own clan, but he found his eyes searching for familiar faces, particularly those in Windclan.

And then one of those familiar faces found him, instead. Honeylight felt the eyes on them, but still, his shoulders relaxed as Adderdawn came to sit beside him. “Hi Adderdawn,” He greeted, worried face softening into a smile. He returned Adderdawn’s nod, shifting towards him as he settled. He knew tensions were high and many of his clanmates held extremely poor opinions of Windclan right now. Adderdawn was the one sitting amidst unfriendly faces, and Honeylight wanted to make sure he knew he was safe with him.

Honeylight’s chest squeezed painfully at Adderdawn’s words, and he breathed in carefully. “Me too.” He said softly, matching Adderdawn’s low tones and lowering his head a little to easily carry his voice to the smaller tom. He followed Adderdawn’s gaze to the rock, staring up at Nightpaw-star-whatever for a long moment, then at Shrikestar, then back at Adderdawn. Stars above, he hated this. His tail twitched nervously. “I’ve been… alright.” He thought back on the past few moons, on the tensions brewing, on Pineblossom’s lost litter, and swallowed hard. “I’ve been mentoring my little brother.” He nodded towards Silverpaw in the crowd. “He’s a sweetheart.” Even the lighter topic didn’t feel right, and Honeylight sighed shakily. “Have you been...okay? As okay as you can be, anyway.” He smiled weakly.

The last time that crisis had overcome the forest, when Shadowclan and Windclan alike had been stranded by Highstones, Honeylight and Adderdawn had been able to find comfort and company in one another. Now it felt like asking for trouble just to share a conversation with a friend. Honeylight hated this. Adderdawn’s words continued to echo in his mind, and not for the first time Honeylight considered the frightening possibility that this could be the last time he spoke peaceably to his friend-- if not the last time they spoke at all.

Honeylight is speaking to Adderdawn!

SunpawFourtrees

Sunpaw’s head had been twisting this way and that, mouth open as he tried to parse all the new scents and take in all the new sights. It was overwhelming, but in a way that made energy, born of both nerves and excitement, bubble under his paws. He just kept repeating to himself that he was Sunpaw the Daring, and he could handle anything! It…wasn’t really working though. Finding himself at a loss for what to do or where to go, Sunpaw was a few more pawsteps away from turning tail and running under his mentor’s legs.

Then a voice at his side, and Sunpaw jumped and turned around. He blinked when he realized the tom in front of him was talking to him, and then he relaxed and a smile appeared on his face. He looked to be about apprentice age, just like Sunpaw, and… Sunpaw tried to parse the new smells. Skyclan? No… maybe Thunderclan?

“Hi!” He chirped, sitting down in front of Cedarpaw and beginning to relax now that he had found someone to talk to. “My name’s Sunpaw. It’s nice to meet you.” He smiled, then looked around at the other cats and nodded. “Just a little,” He says with a weak laugh. “Not exactly the ideal environment for my very first gathering. Have you been to one before?”

Sunpaw is speaking with Cedarpaw!

Stormdance is open to conversation!

Wrenpaw is open to conversation!

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jun 2023 - 14:45

Drizzlepaw’s wandering gaze caught sight of a somewhat-familiar face: Wrenpaw, one of her denmates. The two mollies had hardly interacted, really, and if Drizzlepaw was going to sit by someone, she’d much rather it be someone from her own Clan, especially one that she was mildly familiar with. The ginger-and-cream molly trotted over, sitting beside Wrenpaw with a friendly nod. The older apprentice looked more confident, more sure of herself- had she been to a Gathering before, or did she simply just look the part? Drizzlepaw subconsciously straightened up, flicking her ears back momentarily and twitching her tail. If Wrenpaw wanted to talk, she would listen, but for the moment she’d rather sit in a comfortable silence and listen to the chatter filling the clearing.

Dawnfeather is talking to Falconmoon.
Drizzlepaw is sitting by Wrenpaw.
Ridgecrest is open to interact with TC cats!
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jun 2023 - 19:28

Fernpaw was more relaxed now that Nectarpaw seemed to be a bit more comfortable with her around. It was understandable for her to feel overwhelmed: too many cats, not necessarily friends, gathered in a small space was something that could mess up your nerves. "It's fine. I'm here now. If you need to leave and breathe away from all these cats, I will accompany you."

When the younger apprentice was about to ask her about what happened in the last Gathering, a Shadowclan cat had to appear. Fernpaw's body immediately tensed when the scent reached her nose and she looked at young tom with sharp eyes. The more confrontational molly wanted to make a nasty remark on the Shadowclanner but she contained herself when Nectarpaw took a more neutral approach. She met her eyes when the bi-coloured she-cat glanced at her and though Fernpaw didn't hide her reluctance to be with this Creekpaw guy, the older apprentice couldn't say no. The white-and-grey she-cat turned her focus on the young tom and mewed with a dry voice. "Sure, Gatherings are supposed to be a peaceful time after all." Fernpa paused a second, not really wanting to communicate with this Shadowclan apprentice, but an idea crossed her mind. "So, Creekpaw, I'm surprised to see someone from your clan speak to us. Did Nightstar change her mind about Windclan? After what happened in the last Gathering I reckon he didn't want any interaction between his clan and Windclan."

Fernpaw is talking to Creekpaw and Nectarpaw

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
June Gathering 2023 - Page 4 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Moth

Moth

Characters : Mothpaw | Sorrelpaw | Nettlepaw
Clan/Rank : RC Apprentice | SkC Apprentice | TC Apprentice
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Jun 2023 - 1:12

◇Mothpaw

“I’ve only just become an apprentice in the past moon, as well. I was so ready to leave the nursery!” The RiverClan cat couldn’t disguise the excitement in her voice. She was excited to be an apprentice and she couldn’t deny it, meeting another clan’s cat was interesting. Mothpaw couldn’t help but offer a slight smile to the apprentice in return, though remained hesitant for a moment. She took a breath, careful to not let the conversation fall quiet. There was no need to be nervous; how often would she see these cats and besides— they seemed friendly enough. Mothpaw continued, her words taking more of an amiable tone, “you’re Thunderclan cats, aren’t you? I’ve never met cats from another clan— and I meet two at once.”

Mothpaw is talking to Shrewpaw and Copperpaw!

Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1861

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Jun 2023 - 9:38

Kestrelchirp had every intention to meet up with BirdClan as he always had. But as he weaved through the crowd, his heart sank. Both Thrushnose and Falconmoon had already started to eagerly talk up other cats - not even each other - and it saddened him. Batsong had destroyed BirdClan too. They probably didn't want to speak to him since he was WindClan. Growing up was painful. He truly thought this could be a life time thing. With a sigh, he sat near Falconmoon. Not interrupting, but showing himself in case BirdClan did still exist.

Kestrelchirp is sitting near Falconmoon, hoping he notices.

"Sparrowthorn, welcome to the group. I am so sorry you don't have a mentor. I too, had to teach myself when my mentor disapeared in the disasters. It can be incredibly difficult. If you ever have any troubles, you may come and speak with Harriertalon or I." Burdockroot's comment was very clear that she stood by Batsong no longer being regarded as a medicine cat. Perhaps this was too harsh on the new apprentice, but Burdockroot was harsh. She turned to Fawnshine. "I hope everything is going well now after..." She trailed off. The ThunderClan medicine cat would know.

Burdockroot is... welcoming Sparrowthorn to the medicine cats and talking to Fawnshine.

Trufflesnap wove from the group of ThunderClan cats and set eyes on her sister with the Deputies. With a sly grin, she continued on her trek there, winding up at her sister's side as she greeted the other Deputies. "Wolfblossom, long time no see." Her tone was playful and cheerful, her head cocked in a welcoming way.

Trufflesnap is reuniting with her sister.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3017

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Jun 2023 - 12:26

"A blue quail? Let me know if you find one." He laughed. At the mention of the last gathering he rolled his eyes. "Dumb Windclan drama mostly. Mottlestar and Nightstar had kits blah blah blah. The things clans usually get all worked up about that means absolutely nothing at the end of the day." He didn't realize exactly how much he sounded like... not Falconmoon as he spoke. It just seemed true at the time. His eyes did glance over to Kestrelchirp... and suddenly a wave of guilt washed over him. Oop... how loud had he just been?

"Kestrelchirp is cool though! Come over here!" He called out cheerfully, not wanting to hurt his friends' feelings if he hadn't already. Thrush... thats right he needed to look for him too. Looked like Thrushnose was busy though, but for now he would allow Kestrelchirp to hang out with him and Dawnfeather.

"Kestrelchirp, Dawnfeather. Dawnfeather, Kestrelchirp. We started this thing called Birdclan. You have to have a bird in your name to be in it though." He purposely changed his tone to make it sound far more important than it was, mostly to show Kestrelchirp that despite Windclan's... theatrics last gathering, he didn't lump his friend in with Batsong's nonsense. Hopefully Thrushnose would catch wind of their conversation and come over.

Falconmoon is talking to Dawnfeather and has called Kestrelchirp over!
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2961

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Jun 2023 - 13:16

Poppyshine

Poppyshine paused at the edge of the Gathering when RiverClan arrived. She could not lie and say that she was not anxious about tonight. The Gatherings’ track record for peaceful nights was not reassuring. She tried to hold onto that hope anyway. When an anxious tingle ran down her spine, Poppyshine shook out her pelt to rid herself of the discomfort. With a bright smile, she hurried down into the clearing and towards the group of deputies.

“Good evening everyone!” she greeted cheerfully. She opened her mouth to say more to Wolfblossom—to ask her about her kits—but she promptly closed it when another cat came up to speak with her instead. Poppyshine turned back to the other deputies. She replied to Leopardsun with a careful, “Yes, and you as well.” Leopardsun and Smallbean both made her stomach tighten. She could feel the tension of the Gathering in the air. While what transpired was not necessarily the fault of either deputy (at least…not the fault of Leopardsun) she found herself turning to Darkspirit first. “Has ThunderClan fared well?”

Poppyshine is speaking to the deputies, and specifically addressed Darkspirit.
RiverClan • Tier 5 • Deputy • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #669966
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

Pineblossom

Pineblossom walked into the Gathering alone. While she normally walked alongside her sons, she allowed Honeylight and Silverpaw to walk together while she went more slowly. She walked down into the clearing of the Gathering and her eyes glanced up towards their leader-for-the-night. She held Nightstar’s gaze for just a moment, with a look whose intentions were unreadable even in her own mind, and she looked away. It was about time she let herself be sociable at these things again, no? Her eyes scanned through the cats, searching for someone who was not already occupied, and who was also not WindClan or ThunderClan, given recent events.

Pineblossom is looking for someone to talk to! Preferably RC or SkC.
ShadowClan • Tier 5 • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #6699ff

Crookedlight

Crookedlight entered the Gathering feeling a little distracted. He fell behind walking with the others, and by the time he realized and focused on his surroundings again, he saw that Rainfrost was already talking with a couple other cats. A couple more glances found that the other cats he knew were also occupied. He began to walk aimlessly around the clearing, hoping to spot someone that he could speak with when his eyes landed on the familiar red pelt of a certain RiverClanner. His stomach turned a little bit and he almost walked away, almost talked himself into leaving Rowansong be for one Gathering, but then he saw who he was speaking with—and it seemed like the perfect excuse.

“Acorn! It has been a while,” Crookedlight purred as he approached. “We haven’t spoken since we were apprentices, and I assume you have your warrior name now?” His gaze turned to Rowansong and he feigned some surprise. “Oh, Rowansong! I didn’t see you there. I’m sorry, I must be interrupting.”

Crookedlight is speaking with Acornstem and (totally accidentally) interrupted Rowansong.
SkyClan • Tier 3 • He/Him • 50 | 120 • #ff6699

Larkpaw

Larkpaw resisted the extremely strong urge to roll his eyes as his sibling dragged him over to another cat. They were becoming more and more convinced that they had misunderstood their sibling all this time, because their sibling was no longer as antisocial as he was. His sibling always seemed to want to talk to someone or another, as infuriating as this was.

He looked at the white cat they approached and blinked. Rainfrost? A warrior name? With a cat this small? Larkpaw’s eyes glanced towards the tiny deputy sitting under the Great Rock. It was a mockery to have cats that were no bigger than an apprentice be deputies or warriors.

He looked back at the SkyClanner and replied in a flat tone, “Larkpaw. This is my sibling, Rookpaw.”

Larkpaw is speaking with Rainfrost and Rookpaw.
RiverClan • Apprentice • He/Him • 20 | 60 • #787878

Willowpaw

Willowpaw walked tensely into the Gathering. Her last one had not gone well, and she worried that the Gathering would be yet another circus. Her eyes swept around, but that medicine cat from last moon did not seem eager to jump onto the rock.

She also noted that several of the cats she knew were preoccupied with other cats…Well, no matter. That just meant that she could speak with someone too. Willowpaw had to be social like any other cat. Gatherings were meant for meeting others, after all.

She exhaled, letting out any nerves that still swam in her stomach. She lifted her chin and began to walk through the Gathering. Who would she talk to? No WindClan, certainly. They made a mess of things last month…but anyone else should be fine. Her eyes landed on two SkyClanners who were sitting together, but did not seem deep in conversation. Willowpaw would have taken any cat to avoid walking without purpose around the clearing, and so she walked to them and came to a stop before them.

“Hello,” she greeted simply as she looked up at them. “I am Willowpaw of RiverClan…It is nice to meet you both.”

Willowpaw has approached Mistflower and Stoneheart.
RiverClan • Apprentice • She/Her • 20 | 60 • #6abcde

Whisperear stayed home.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2857

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Jun 2023 - 18:28

All of my cats show up and are open to talk to. They all sit with their respective clans

( Ooc my muse and energy is very low rn. So I’m just trying to focus on my required topics but need to have all chars here to get the reqs. Feel free to ping me if you want to interact with any of them but it will probably be brief)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Jun 2023 - 3:11

Hawkshriek

Hawkshriek wasn't really expecting a cat to approach him, much less one from a rather controversial clan. Still, they seemed friendly enough, and he couldn't sense any ill intentions from them. Offering a warm grin in greeting, the tom nodded, deciding to introduce himself to the fellow feline.

"Nice to meet you, Sootstorm. You must be from WindClan." He purred, noting the warrior by his recognizable scent. "My name is Hawkshriek, from Riverclan." His gaze drifted back to the leaders atop the Great Rock, mind running through the possible topics he could mention for a conversation. After all, he didn't want to be insensitive and mention about the last Gathering.

Hawkshriek is talking to Sootstorm!

thrushnose

(OOC: Thrushnose is still supposed to be 'Thrushpaw' to Falcon & Kestrel, lol)

"Yeah—no, I understand. You're free to take your time. Until then, though, I wanna be one of the first few welcoming you back." Thrushnose shook his head lightly, smiling in appreciation that Firefly had at least considered his suggestion. He hoped they'd soon get along again, even if it may take some time until the misunderstandings fully clear up. " And for the hunt, or sparring, I'd love that. Perhaps we can spar sometime soon, sister." He chuckled.

Sharp yellow eyes soon caught sight of two familiar pelts he hadn't seen since... Well, the chaotic night of last moon's Gathering. Though it hadn't been that long since they'd last talked, he was still an apprentice then, and he doubted the two would've paid much attention to whatever announcements the leaders have planned—including the supposed ones about the new warriors in Thunderclan. Which, obviously, he was part of that. It made him brighten up to have an 'excuse' to talk to them. "Excuse me, Firefly, Curlyfluff. You two can continue talking to each other—I just have a few friends I want to catch up with." He nodded to excuse himself, soon rising to his paws after.

With a last smile, he padded up towards the two felines, hoping the situation regarding his clan (as well as Kestrelchirp's own) would not affect how they'd perceive each other. "Hey, been a while, hasn't it? Hope things are alright for the both of you, Falconmoon, Kestrelchirp." Thrushnose purred, giving the both of them a warm gaze. He spotted a new face beside Falconmoon, however, and tilted his head curiously, giving them a curt nod in greeting as well. "Ah, I'm a warrior now, by the way. Thrushnose. Just thought I'd let you guys know." He grinned softly.

Thrushnose has excused himself from Firefly and Curlyfluff, and is now talking to Kestrelchirp, Falconmoon, and Dawnfeather!

Fennelbreeze

Fennelbreeze blinked, ears perking at the sound of a chippy, yet unfamiliar voice that greeted her from behind. She had her suspicions at first, though deciding the Skyclan she-cat probably didn't mean any harm, returned her smile with a small nod.

"Nice to meet you, Lightingbreeze. I'm Fennelbreeze." She chuckled, grateful for the simple fact that she wouldn't be ignored at least this time in the Gathering. "Our names have the same suffix. That's a pretty nice coincidence."

Fennelbreeze is talking to Lightningbreeze!

Fawnshine

Fawnshine was not expecting a new face. As bitter as her relations were regarding Windclan's past... allegations, she knew Sparrowthorn probably didn't have a paw in the matter. She'd be surprised if Batsong still had the nerve to show up at this Gathering, anyway, even if she was required to. But then again, she still showed up at last moon's medicine cat meeting as well. "Batsong's new apprentice, I see." The Thunderclan medicine cat only gave Sparrowthorn a curt nod in acknowledgment, not necessarily engaging herself in the conversation with her. She empathized with them only to a certain degree, having Dovefrost guide her through her journey as a medicine cat until she has fully earned her name—and then, passed away. It was still a bitter memory left carved in her mind.

Eyes lifting to set upon Burdockroot's figure, she had to hold herself back from cringing out of discomfort at the mention of their situation. Still, she acted as if everything was under control. "...Yes. Things are still currently being discussed for further evaluation." Fawnshine forced a smile. "I hope things are being sorted out on your side as well, Burdockroot?"

Fawnshine is acknowledging Sparrowthorn to the medicine cats and is talking to Burdockroot!

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5682

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Jun 2023 - 8:20

Poppshine soon joined them, and Wolfblossom greeted the Riverclanner with a warm smile. Before she could say anything however, a familiar face had bounded up to her. Trufflesnap, with a playful, lighthearted tone. Wolfblossom's smile faltered, just barely, before returning. "I'm glad you're alright, sister." She purred, seeming to not miss a beat as she did so. None of the other deputies could no that it was now forced, a rigid, fragile thing as she stared at her sister.

"...Birdchaser must have been swallowing back vile as she said my name... These lungs won't kill me before Birdchaser does..." Now Trufflesnap sounded... Not like the sister Wolfblossom knew. For a moment, Wolfblossom could have believed the typical harshness in her tone was something imagined. That the glares and avoidance never happened. She had tried to include Trufflesnap, tried to talk to her and patrol with her... Given her an apprentice out of trust... Trust that had been misplaced and broken, rebuffed at every chance.

Trufflesnap seemed to hold nothing but disdain for them both, and Wolfblossom couldn't understand why. Wolfblossom had asked, Wolfblossom had tried, and she had been refused at every turn. It started with Birdstar, and how quickly it spread when Wolfblossom was named deputy. She could remember Trufflesnap's hacking coughs as she fled the gathering seemingly as fast as her paws would carry her. Remembered her claims of Birdstar hating her. What had they done, to earn a sibling's... What, hatred?  Jealousy? She didn't know, she wasn't sure she wanted to know. Not that Trufflesnap would ever give her an answer, she knew. Was it their existence that earned such spite? Their ranks? She only knew that Trufflesnap had left without a word, and had only involved Birdstar because Mottlestar had come seeking the Skyclan leader out. Which Wolfblossom was certain was not Trufflesnap's wish at all. The pain of another lost family member felt like fangs buried in her throat, making it hard to breathe. But she had lost Trufflesnap long before she abandoned Skyclan. She had simply wished to ignore that the signs were there.

Something bitter coated her tongue at how happy Trufflesnap now seemed, if the emotion was even real. Was it happiness at being away from her siblings, being away from the ones who tried so desperately to care? Was it happiness at the turmoil she surely knew she caused? Again, Wolfblossom wasn't sure and wasn't sure she wanted to know.

Still, Wolfblossom kept her own thoughts off of her expression and out of her voice as she spoke. Nobody needed to know how Trufflesnap cut to the bone. She was simply Skyclan's deputy, greeting a former clanmate with a warmth that wasn't deserved. They were not Windclan, to air their grievances in front of the forest for all to see. "You seem happy. I hope Thunderclan is treating you well. Skyclan is fine." Not that you care.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2493

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyThu 8 Jun 2023 - 15:21

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605Rowansong

The molly fluttered at his presence, but she seemed more than happy to let him stay. Rowansong tipped his chin up at her wink, pleasant grin turning roguish when a sparkle lit his eyes. “Acornstem! A lovely name. I must say, it is quite endearing. I find myself fond.” He purred kindly. “I do not believe I’ve yet had the pleasure of speaking to one of your Clanmates, either- perhaps in passing. I am quite lucky, that you should be the first.” Another soft laugh filled Rowansong’s chest and he sat a little straighter, fixing his attention on Acornstem. “It is the greater honor to meet you. I hope you will remember this day as fondly as I.”

Rowansong’s jaw parted again after a quick breath, ready to begin his regaling, when another saw fit to join their conversation. He blinked twice in surprise, staring wide-eyed at Crookedlight until green eyes turned on him. His eyes narrowed, hackles briefly lifting at the affront of being ignored before he willed the fur flat. A grimace caught his expression until Rowansong shook the ruffled look off and set his shoulders.

“It is good to see you as well, Crookedlight. Yes, we had been speaking.” He looked at Crookedlight for a moment longer before clearing his throat and turning back to the she-cat beside him. “But I will not call this an interruption if Acornstem does not mind. She has just asked after RiverClan’s life, should you be interested in hearing those stories again.” The unclipped ear flicked once and Rowansong’s brow furrowed with reluctance. A pensive moment later, the cross expression cleared again and he slowly added, “Unless she would rather catch up with you? It seems it has been some time, and it would be quite untoward were I to encroach upon your conversation.”

I need the sound of crowds, or I can't fall asleep at night.Art credit

f2u-risen-by-rilvin-dciueshRookpaw

Rookpaw sat a little straighter in turn when Rainfrost spoke. They hadn’t really planned on speaking; just observing. The question wasn’t wholly unexpected, though. They considered his words– SkyClan, which was good to know; and a warrior, despite his slight stature –before turning away to face their brother. Rookpaw nodded in time with his words. “Yes.” They confirmed simply when the short introduction was over.

Rookpaw’s attention returned to Rainfrost, wondering if pressing a conversation beyond answering his question was worth it. They did not have much to say and were going to decide no, but after a moment to consider, they mewed, “I do not climb.” The most interesting thing they knew about SkyClan was their life in the trees, and the absent thought of discovering that talent for themself made Rookpaw’s whiskers twitch with interest. Rainfrost was roughly the same height as the brothers (and SkyClan’s apprentices, they assumed); if he was competent, there was reasonable potential they could be. “But you do. And you are small, like us. Is it difficult?”

My emptiness has gone away, I just woke up today.Art credit

f2u-decor-gogoriki-background-by-mairu-doggy-dbj2ej2Adderdawn

Honeylight’s presence at his side was a welcome imposition against the less forgiving faces of his Clanmates. Adderdawn nodded in appreciation when the larger tom moved closer. The weariness and tension was clear in the ShadowClanner, something that made his shoulders feel somehow heavier, but his tired smile still came as a relief. No one smiled in WindClan, now. He guessed it was the same across the Thunderpath.

The mention of a brother made Adderdawn’s ear flick, and he looked toward the silver-furred cat being pointed out. “I didn’t know you had one,” he murmured under Honeylight’s voice, tail twitching. Honeylight’s brother walked with the coiled anger Adderdawn knew well. It brought bitterness to his tongue, seeing a young apprentice stalk around like that. Sympathy pained him alongside refreshed ire towards their respective leadership.

He was quiet for a long while, considering the question. It was a familiar one, and it came with the familiar impulse to stifle it under one hundred other visceral emotions. But the gravity of their circumstance was too great to lie, and Adderdawn eventually found himself just shaking his head. “I’m surviving.” He muttered grimly. “I’m waiting for the other blow to connect, just like the rest of us. I find I don’t envy the rabbit, if this is how it feels to be prey.” Adderdawn sighed, muzzle wrinkling deeply with the sentiment. “But, surviving. I haven’t been caught yet. I guess that’s as okay as it will be, for now.”

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyFri 9 Jun 2023 - 7:57

Side glances and shifty expressions. That's what Shrikestar gathered from the group at large. He remained impassive, but inside worry churned in his stomach. He had to shake it off, though. There was a Gathering to attend to, and he had to announce things like nothing had happened last moon. It was almost impossible, but he would see to it that it was done. He stepped forward and yowled out to draw the attention towards him.

"The Gathering will now begin!" Shrikestar cleared his throat, then began with the pleasantries. "We have new members to announce. We are delighted to introduce our new warriors: Fennelbreeze, Sootstorm, and Ferntwist. There are also a few new apprentices to announce: Flickerpaw, Lightningpaw, Badgerpaw, and Nectarpaw." Now to finish it off with the general stuff. "The prey runs well and WindClan remains ever alert. Any non-WindClan cats found on our territory will be dealt with appropriately. That is all." The WindClan leader took a couple steps back, looking out at the clans at large rather than the other leaders.
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1861

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyFri 9 Jun 2023 - 11:02

Kestrelchirp rejoiced inwardly when Falconmoon invited him over. BirdClan existed still, and he nodded a greeting. "Dawnfeather - she has feather in her name. That's close enough to a bird to sit with us, I'd say." The tom said in his easy, playful tone flashing a grin at Dawnfeather as he took a seat. Soon, Thrushpaw came over and announced that he too had earned his name. "Congratulations, Thrushnose! BirdClan is really growing in its ranks. My first apprentice, Ferntwist, earned her name as well." A heartbeat later, his father confirmed what he said about Ferntwist and threatened the other clan's lowkey. He flattened his ears then spoke softly to BirdClan. "I'm sorry about my father... If it helps, most of WindClan doesn't agree with him and Batsong. It's them, not us. My mother isn't happy with him either. I'm worried they're going to break up over this." It was true. Kestrelchirp had only seen Coyotegrin and Shrikestar happy, but Coyotegrin had been sleeping with the siblings and himself as of late. If their love failed, then what hope did he have?

(ooc: sorry about that, it's hard to keep track of when is what.)
Kestrelchirp is confiding in BirdClan.

Trufflesnap only joined in closer to Wolfblossom, keeping on the act as if nothing had ever happened. The fact she was happy, however, was not an act. "I have been doing great, Wolfblossom. Beetleshade my mate - and I are happy we don't have to hide anymore. Mottlestar is amazing, just the warmest leader. I know you might get upset about this, but I wish Mother had us in ThunderClan instead. Maybe my name would have been Trufflesong.... Or something else sweet." She nestled in next to Wolfblossom for the Gathering that would surely start soon, flashing a kind smile to Poppyshine, Darkspirit, and Smallbean. "Please excuse my intrusion, I'd just like to catch up with my sister. It's hard to do so when one's a leader and one's a Deputy! Always so busy and important." Despite the fact her words could have been malicious, they didn't sound so and were said with a jovial, fake eye-roll and pleasant tone.

Trufflesnap is girlboss-gaslight-gatekeeping Wolfblossom and being polite to the other Deputies.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2023   June Gathering 2023 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

June Gathering 2023
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next