Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WCC Wiki Project

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2969

WCC Wiki Project Empty
PostSubject: WCC Wiki Project   WCC Wiki Project EmptyTue 14 Feb 2023 - 12:43

Welcome to the WCC Wiki Project!

Your first thought might be, We have a wiki? Yes, we do! It was originally started in 2011 and has mostly remained unused save for pages made early on. You can go look at the wiki here!

Because I'm aiming to get the wiki back up and running, I wanted to bring it to attention to you lovely folks on site. There is only so much WCC lore I can remember as one person. What better way to ensure that we get a lot more information logged than asking the people who created the characters in the first place?

How to Begin

The best way to first get started is to read the wiki rules and also check the beginner's guide. The latter will provide you with instructions and examples for how to edit on a wiki. If you are intimidated by editing the wiki but you still want to contribute your cats' information, don't worry! Look below in this post for a way you can get a wiki staff member to update your page for you.

Once you've read through these pages and are ready to begin, feel free to check if your cat already has a page made. We want to get currently-living cats made first. You can go to a clan page (example: RiverClan) and scroll to the bottom where there is a section called Active Members. These sections will be updated once a month following the WCC activity check. There should be a link to your cat there. If there isn't, you can also make a new page following the titling format of CatName (username). For example: Poppyshine (xaandiir).

Note: Apprentices and kits should not have pages made unless they are deceased/missing. This prevents broken links when they get their name change. If you currently have an apprentice, wait until they are a warrior before making a page for them!

With your page made, you can add this template and get started in filling out your character page! Feel free to be as detailed or brief as you want.

Once you finish filling out your currently-living cats, you can also fill out pages for your deceased cats following the same steps. If a cat is not listed on a clan's member section, feel free to add it there too!

If you ever have any questions about this process, you can ask me here or on discord :)

Want Someone Else to Make your Page?

Not a problem! We can totally do that. Please fill out the following and post on this thread and we will get a page made for you! This code is long so please put it in a spoiler box! Please fill out one code block per cat you want added.

Spoiler:

What Do I Do After I Fill Out my Cats?

Fill out more cats! If you know details about cats of other users (preferably deceased cats or cats of users that are no longer active) feel free to fill out those pages as well!

You can also fill out other pages that need filling out, such as other clans, the Events Timeline and more! Feel free to look around or reach out to me if you want a direction to help out.

I Have a Question!

I probably have an answer! Feel free to ask either in this topic or PM me or message me on discord :)

Can I Be a Wiki Staff member?

You can apply through this form. Please be aware that I will only reach out to people who know how to work a wiki and have shown great interest in filling it out the wiki, so I recommend that you contribute to the wiki for at least a week before applying!

Anything Else?

This wiki project works in tandem with the Family Tree project to document all of WCC's history. If you have not already filled out that info for Knight, get over there and fill it out too!

Thank you everyone in advance for helping me with this massive project :)

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2430

WCC Wiki Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC Wiki Project   WCC Wiki Project EmptyWed 8 Mar 2023 - 10:25

Cat name: Snowfoot
Username: Nerd
Face Claim: https://midcoasthumane.org/animal/19538/

Creation Date: 29 December 2021 https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t46222-snowkit-my-first-character
Current Clan: ShadowClan
Previous Clan(s): Loner, adopted into ShadowClan as an orphaned kit
Previous Names: Snow, Snowkit, Snowpaw
Mother: Light (NPC)
Adopted Father: Froststar (Alex)
Adopted Sister(s): Ratkit (mykudayo), Stonekit (Alex), Dappledlight (Lilystorm), Marshmallow (Memories), Shymoon (isla)
Adopted Brother(s): Ratrunner (ginger), Sootwhisker (zenpaii), Forestbreeze (Maagistar)
Adopted Daughter(s): Lighttail (Nerd)
Adopted Son(s): Deerpaw (Copperbeans), Slugkit (Lizz), Snakekit (Snakefoot), Sablestrike (Romantica), Burnpaw (Janet)
Mentor(s): Marshmallow (Memories)
Apprentice(s): Vixenpaw (Dusty), Burnpaw (Janet)

Description: Snowfoot is a somewhat tall she-cat with short black fur, white muzzle, toes, and tail tip, and a tiny white dash on her chest. She had golden eyes, is missing a chunk of her left ear, and has many scars on her face and her right hind leg.

Personality: Shy and introverted at first glance, Snowfoot is a wonderful friend when you get to know her. She has a sense of humor and (in the right company) isn’t afraid to use it. Life has thoroughly beat her down, but Snowfoot keeps on going. She believes very strongly in the importance of found family and that love matters more than blood. Snowfoot also values memory highly and believes that if the past is forgotten there is risk of repeating it. She’s a great mom and loves her kits. (Nerd affectionately calls her “ShadowClan’s soccer mom”.)

History: Born Snow to a loner named Light, Snowfoot started life alone with her mother just beyond ShadowClan territory. It was a harsh Leafbare, and Light struggled to catch enough prey to provide for her kit. In a moment of desperation, Light crossed the ShadowClan border, telling Snow she’d be home by sunhigh. When Light didn’t come back, Snow went in search of her mother and found ShadowClan deputy Frostgaze instead. After confirming that the mother had been killed by a fox, Frostgaze brought Snow back to camp.

Over the next few moons, Snow became Snowkit and then Snowpaw. She was apprenticed to Marshmallow, another of Frostgaze’s rescues. Snowpaw also became good friends with Deerpaw, a denmate of hers, and they enjoyed hunting together.

At first, Snowpaw’s apprenticeship was uneventful. She learned to hunt and fight like any other cat. She went to her first Gathering. Her best friend, being a bit older, became a warrior. She had two problems. One was with her mentor, Marshmallow. Marshmallow had never had an apprentice before and also wasn’t in the best mental state, so Snowpaw had to learn mostly off of other warriors. The other was that once, while on patrol, Snowfoot was attacked by a dog and broke her right ankle. The injury would take moons to fully heal and that leg would always be a little weaker.

Snowpaw wasn’t ready for the world to fall apart. She was just an apprentice when the Dark Forest rose. She was unfortunately present at that fateful Gathering and witnessed the murder of her adoptive big brother, Ratrunner. She became a warrior during the early days of the Dark Forest’s rule, and was soon given her first apprentice. Under the rule of the Dark Forest, ShadowClan lost many cats, culminating in the ultimate sacrifice by Murkystar, Snowfoot’s best friend Deerleap, and her brother Sootwhisker. Snowfoot was left holding the broken pieces of her life and desperately trying to comfort Vixenpaw, Deerleap and Sootwhisker’s daughter and Snowfoot’s apprentice.

The rebuilding period that followed proved difficult. Snowfoot’s father Frostgaze became Froststar, and Vixenpaw refused to process her grief over the loss of her parents, much to Snowfoot’s concern. Eventually, Vixenpaw went missing and was never found, and Snowfoot felt like she’d failed her apprentice as well as her brother and best friend. In the darkness, though, one little light remained, or rather four little lights. Snowfoot adopted four kits, three abandoned rogues and one orphaned ShadowClan kit. Slugkit and Snakekit would both die or disappear before reaching apprenticehood, though, and Deerpaw went missing shortly after. Lighttail, Snowfoot’s only daughter, would end up being the only one to make it to warriorhood.

It was in motherhood that Snowfoot truly found herself. She loved serving her Clan as a warrior, but with her kits she felt more alive like ever before, like she was doing something that mattered, carrying on her mother’s legacy of love as well as her father’s legacy of adoption and giving kits a second chance at a family. Over the course of her life, Snowfoot would adopt a total of five sons and one daughter.

Snowfoot was one of the ShadowClan cats who ended up in ThunderClan after their own territory flooded. She helped round up the injured kits, and ended up adopting two who were orphaned in this event. Tragedy struck, however, when Froststar lost all his lives to whitecough. To make matters worse, he was sheltering with SkyClan and Snowfoot didn’t know he was ill until he was already gone. When this was announced at the Gathering where ShadowClan reunited, Snowfoot literally fainted and caused a minor disturbance.

Despite their losses, ShadowClan had to go on with life. Nightstar became the clan’s leader and appointed Snowfoot’s niece Leopardsun as his deputy. In addition, he introduced the idea of having a council of senior warriors, to which Snowfoot was appointed. He also introduced the Rite of Passage, a new tradition in which warriors would take on a predator solo in order to win their pelt. This ultimately ended in disaster for Snowfoot. She attempted to fight a fox and was thrown into a boulder, taking a knock to the head that stripped her of all her memories since her early apprentice days.

Snowpaw had a lot of adjusting to do. She had to rebuild some of the relationships she’d forgotten, and face the reality that many of the cats she knew were long dead. The one positive was that the event somewhat repaired her relationship with Marshmallow, as Snowfoot had forgotten her grudge! As she gradually regained mobility, Lighttail became her unofficial caretaker, although she was unaware the silver cat was her daughter.

And then the world fell apart again. An earthquake shook the forest, forcing all five Clans to evacuate to Fourtrees. With about the worst timing possible, Snowpaw’s memories began to return in the form of twisted, overwhelming flashbacks that disrupted whatever else she was doing. Lighttail had to physically guide her to safety as she struggled to stay in the present.

The Clans weren’t safe at Fourtrees for long. A swarm of Twolegs descended on them, taking many captive including Nightstar. Leopardsun led ShadowClan to safety at Highstones. While sheltering at Highstones, Snowfoot regained her memory but by bit. By the time Nightstar returned, she was back to her normal self, but perhaps with a new perspective on some of her clanmates, as well as the understanding of how truly valuable and important memory is.

Eventually, the marsh was deemed safe once more and ShadowClan returned home to their camp. However, during their time at Highstones, there had been multiple altercations with WindClan. Snowfoot hopes there won’t be a war, but deep down she fears the worst.

Ceremonies: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t46449-snowkit-s-apprentice-ceremony
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t47131-snowpaw-s-warrior-ceremony

Quotes:
“I’m S-snow. Do you know my mama? She promised she’d be back to our den by sunhigh, but she didn’t come back!” https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t46230-so-it-happens-again-c

“That’ll be me someday, Mama. Your love deserves to live on.” https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t46638-busty-litter

“It was really hard at first. I’m sure you remember that I was mad at her for a while, for breaking her promise to come home. Sometimes it still hurts, but it gets easier with time. And sometimes, even since - even since StarClan disappeared, I still feel like she’s here, y’know? After all, as long as I remember her, that can never die.” https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t47562-catching-up

“You mess with our father, you mess with us.”  https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t47593p45-faded-hope-shadowclan-finale

“Vixenpaw, do you know why I have a weak leg? It was broken by a dog when I was an apprentice. It’s still a bit weak, but it’s healed now. Imagine what would’ve happened if I’d been content to let my injury claim me. I would’ve laid in Basilbloom’s den day after day, letting my muscles waste away. But I didn’t. I got back up. I can’t change the fact I’ve got a weak leg, but I’ve found workarounds. It’s the same with the fact I lost my mother when I was a kit. You didn’t know that, did you? I was younger than you. Sure, it hurt, and I was angry for a while, just ask Swiftheart! But guess what? I didn’t just stew in my anger forever. I became the best warrior I could to make her proud, and now her love lives on as I raise my own kits. And you know what? Sometimes I almost feel her presence. And it’s much the same with your mother. I miss her too. I mean, she sacrificed herself for the clan and that’s honorable. But still, I miss her. And it’s okay to cry. I know I did. Cry, yell, scream at her for leaving even! She’ll understand. I just can’t help but feel that she wouldn’t want anyone to just bottle up their emotions and be angry forever.” https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t48006-where-the-lost-things-go-snowfoot-vixenpaw

“I’m sorry, Nightstalker. I was out of line. But I would like to remind you all that my baby is one of the missing cats. Do any of you know what it feels like to lose three kits? I lost all three of her brothers. I may seem clingy, but it’s because Lightpaw is all I have left. I don’t know if my last kit is alive or dead.” https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t48541-shadowclan-s-gathering-tc

“Of course I’ll accept, though I’ll obviously need help nursing them from a ThunderClan queen. I’m glad to care for kits in this way. I just… really wish it wasn’t necessary, you know?” https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t48738-tiny-paws-in-turmoil-open

“Yes, Sablekit. Your grandpa is the leader. He’s more than that, though. He’s a truly great cat who always tries to do what’s right for everyone. He saved my life when I was not much older than you two.” https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t48775-all-is-found-closed

“Roseburn. My father just foxing died. One would think you, of all cats would understand that. But no, instead you act like you’ve never felt loss before, like you haven’t had three parents and multiple siblings ripped away from you. Don’t deny it, I was there when Batglow died. I don’t want to fight, certainly not here. But I do wonder what in the foxing Dark Forest is going through your head.”
“I wasn’t talking about him, Roseburn, I was talking about you. But I know you’ll never see.” https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t48800p60-september-gathering-2022

“I just… I just never thanked him. I never got the chance to tell him how much he means to me. I hope my mother tells him, I’m sure she knows. I just wish I’d had the guts to say it.” https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t48876-blizzard-swiftheart

“I still have to check I’m not dreaming. It feels like Froststar’s been gone for a thousand seasons, but also like it happened yesterday, y’know? I only wish whitecough was a physical thing so we could beat it up like that one Dark Forest cat.” https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t48999-left-behind-dappledlight

“Oh stars, it’s true, isn’t it? Have I really forgotten everything?” https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t49188p15-turn-back-time-open

“I guess, well, I just wanted to say I’m sorry and I’m proud of you. My memory’s coming back, slowly, but it’s coming back. I’m sorry I neglected you for so long, but during that time I’ve gotten to know you not as Deerleap’s daughter but as a deputy. You’re a good one, Leopardsun. You’re a good deputy. I’m proud of you.” https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t49649-hope-in-the-darkness-closed

“The forest exists in a delicate balance. Every season has its time. When Leafbare’s time is done, the snow melts away, and one by one little green plants begin to grow. The trees grow new leaves to replace the ones they lost in Leaf-fall, and the sun shines warmly down on the forest. Birds sing as they build their nest and raise their young, and the prey runs better than just about any other time! I love Newleaf, and I’m sure you will, too.” https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t50001-a-bad-time-to-be-born-really-open

Sorry if it’s too long, let me know and I can trim it/thin out the quotes if needed. Also, I know I probably messed up on the face claim, I don’t know how to post images.
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5698

WCC Wiki Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC Wiki Project   WCC Wiki Project EmptySat 25 Mar 2023 - 15:48

Going to signal boost this now that Xaan gave me admin powers on the wiki a while back. It's taken me a little over a month but I've added nearly all existing high ranks to the wiki, with the exception of MCAs that never earned a full name (I'll get them too, eventually). There was a decent handful of older characters already there, so I went and updated those as well to make use of newer templates and fill in info.

Most of the info is pretty light, I basically took the format on the hall of leaders page and did that for everyone I could. So family, dated creations/ceremonies/deaths, mentors and apprentices. Nothing too fancy, nothing overly detailed.

Now that I have the majority of the high ranks done I'll be adding more of the living characters (provided they are warriors) to the wiki as I go.

Also added Snowfoot. The image you linked wasn't loading, but the rest of her info is there lol https://warriorclancats.fandom.com/wiki/Snowfoot_(Nerd)

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger

WCC Wiki Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC Wiki Project   WCC Wiki Project EmptySat 9 Sep 2023 - 6:30

Bumping for visibility. Anyone who wants to join the wiki and fill out information on their characters is very much welcome to do so, or you can dm information to me if you'd rather not touch wiki coding yourself.

Here's some fun stats, now that we're just about 7 months into the wiki's revival:

Total characters: 614
Total RPers (with characters on the wiki): 167

Female characters: 340
Male characters: 268
Nonbinary characters: 6

Thunderclan: 161
Riverclan: 106
Windclan: 113
Shadowclan: 108
Skyclan: 145
* There is overlap to account for clan hoppers, this also applies to the outsiders categories below

Starclan: 210 (includes 11 sacrifices from the 2022 df takeover, who are now void)
Dark Forest: 21
The Mist: 4

Kits: 3
Apprentices: 29
Warriors: 336
Medicine Cat Apprentices: 41
Medicine Cats: 73
Deputies: 51
Leaders: 62
Queens: 13
Elders: 51
* The Medicine Cat Apprentices category includes fully-named mcs who left the position before their mentor did (for example: Honeysong, Silverfern, Amberdawn/Marmalade) and those still serving alongside their mentor (Heatherberry, Echosong), I will probably redo that and put them in the full mc category at some point.
* For high ranks, the rank is counted even if the cat retired to elder or left a high rank position (ie: Darkflight, Thrushstripe, Bloodstrike, Beechfang, Smallstar)

Kittypets: 4
Loners: 22
Rogues: 29
* Those numbers do not include stats on specific outsider groups like Asylum, the Forgotten Order, Tribe cats or Exiles/Regime/etc.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

WCC Wiki Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC Wiki Project   WCC Wiki Project EmptySat 16 Dec 2023 - 7:49

Since this projected started back in February, there are officially 1,000 cats documented on the wiki! Here's some stat totals for the curious:

Total Characters: 1,000
Total RPers: 206

Females: 548
Males: 444
Nonbinary: 8

Thunderclan: 216
Riverclan: 200
Shadowclan: 190
Skyclan: 214
Windclan: 186
* - There is overlap between clans (and outsider groups below) due to cats leaving/being exiled or clan hopping. Examples: Birdsong (SkC/RC/Loner), Oakheart (SC/TC), Whisperear (WC/Loner)

Kits: 12
Apprentices: 97
Warriors: 590
Medicine Cat Apprentices: 32
Medicine Cats: 83
Deputies: 52
Leaders: 62
Queens: 19
Elders: 67
* - Again, there's overlap between ranks. If a high rank retires or steps down, they'll still have the high rank category as well as the category of whatever rank they retired/stepped back to. Examples: Oakheart of TC is in the leaders and elders categories, Beechfang of SkC is in the medicine cats and warriors categories, Goldeneye of RC is in medicine cats/elders.

Starclan: 366 (Sacrifices: 11)
Dark Forest: 26
The Mist: 5
Tribe of Endless Hunting: 3

Rogues: 51
Loners: 41
Kittypets: 6
* - See the note on overlapping in the clan section above, outsiders from specific groups (Asylum, Tribe of Endless Skies, etc) not included in these totals.

Huge shoutout to everyone who has helped with the wiki either by adding their own characters or helping find information! None of this would have been possible without the work on the family tree or wcc's community. <3

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2430

WCC Wiki Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC Wiki Project   WCC Wiki Project EmptyTue 26 Dec 2023 - 15:06

If Snowfoot’s quotes above could be added, that would be great! I finished out her history but I don’t have much experience with wiki editing.

Additionally, here’s Duskpaw!

Cat name: Duskpaw
Username: Nerd

Creation Date: 6/10/23
Death Date: 11/27/23
Cause of Death: Too weak to come out of Moonstone sleep
Death Residence: StarClan
Previous Clan(s): WindClan
Previous Names: Duskkit
Mentor(s): Sleepyhollow

Description: Skinny brown tabby, often sick

Personality: Always optimistic and sweet, Duskpaw sees the best in every cat and makes the best of every situation.

History: Duskpaw’s father died before she was born, and her mother and littermates all died during the birth. Often sickly, Duskkit struggled through kithood and was apprenticed at seven and a half moons of age. She managed to make it as far as her Moonstone trip but her weak body, made worse by hunger, couldn’t handle the strain of the Moonstone’s deep sleep. She never woke up.

Ceremonies: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t51986-duskkit-s-apprentice-ceremony

Quotes:

“My mother is with StarClan now. I don’t really remember her, so you don’t have to feel bad for me. All of WindClan are my family now.” https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t51757-coughs-and-burns-c

“Well I for one think you’re doing really well as leader.”
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t52499-duskpaw-s-moonstone-journey
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

WCC Wiki Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC Wiki Project   WCC Wiki Project EmptyWed 27 Dec 2023 - 9:53

Nerd, updated! I've finally fixed the quote template (the previous one had a missing closing tag that caused issues) so I'm adding those as well! <3

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WCC Wiki Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC Wiki Project   WCC Wiki Project Empty

Back to top Go down

WCC Wiki Project
Page 1 of 1