Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

✦Follow Me (And You'll Be Fine)✦【Closed】

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

✦Follow Me (And You'll Be Fine)✦【Closed】 Empty
PostSubject: ✦Follow Me (And You'll Be Fine)✦【Closed】   ✦Follow Me (And You'll Be Fine)✦【Closed】 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2023 - 15:48

✦Follow Me (And You'll Be Fine)✦【Closed】 Gk4FMcI

☆─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───☆

˗ˏˋ 🌲´ˎ˗【Forestbreeze】˗ˏˋ 🌲´ˎ˗
∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘
【Shadowclan】♡【#C1E1C1】♡【T4 Warrior ║ 60[HP] | 140[SP]】

It had started out as a simple night hunting trip with just the both of them. Forestbreeze had wanted to teach Tawnypaw about the importance of learning how to hunt at night and so, the two met up at the camp's entrance the moment the sun began to set, and soon, they made their way out.

The warrior hadn't planned a specific destination. They were to scent around each area as they traveled. However, a sharp, dangerous scent wafted into his nose and he was instantly put on alert. "Tawnypaw! There's danger closing in-" was all he could get out before the familiar reddish-orange pelt of a fox came into view after stumbling from a bush. Dear Starclan! Why can't any training day go smoothly? The beast was snarling and snapping its vicious jaws. They wouldn't be able to escape it now that it was more than ready to lunge. The large warrior flicked his worried gaze at the younger cat before turning his attention back to the predator. The apprentice didn't have much battle experience, but it seemed like she'll have to learn things quickly tonight. On-the-fly training wasn't something he liked but there was no other choice. He'll have to keep the fox's attention on him while he directs the silver-and-white molly. Flashes of his previous encounters with foxes made his inner self tremble but he shoved those negative feelings away. He couldn't afford to have his fear cloud him. Tawnpaw depended on him.

"Tawnypaw," he began, "I know this will be your first battle and you haven't had much battle training prior but we will both have to fight. When I tell you to do something, you do it. When I tell you to not do something, you'll do as instructed. Stay behind me for now and let the fox focus on me. Its jaws are strong and will injure you more than they can me. I will give you as many openings as I can. Trust in me. I'll tell you what to do. I'll do whatever it takes to not let you get hurt. Stay calm and stay focused. We'll get through this. First, I'll try and pin it down so we can plan more."

Forest focused back on the fox and without any more warning (he didn't want to give it the chance to strike first), he leaped right at the beast and used his strength and weight to push it down. It was a struggle to keep it down but he was managing... barely. "I won't be able to keep it down for too much longer but this should be just enough to start to weaken it." He grunted when he felt it thrash and snarl harder. He dug his claws into it harder. He couldn't let it break out of his hold too soon. "Tawnypaw! Strike its face with your claws. It's preferable to try to blind it but since it's thrashing so much, it won't be an easy feat. Just don't hold back your blows—don't give it time to breathe. We should never give our enemies much time to recover but don't tire yourself too much or you'll leave yourself open with sluggish movements. Finding a balance between the number of strikes, the power of the strikes, and the right moment to retreat that is best suited for you is your best bet. Since I have it pinned, you don't have to worry about it striking back. Just worry about not overexerting yourself."

❗Forestbreeze has instructed Tawnypaw to use [Front Paw Strike] but she may also use [Desperate Blows] in conjunction. Remember that Shadowclan's passive, [Night Finesse], is currently active!❗

❥Forestbreeze used [Leap and Hold] on Fox! [Night Finesse] is [Active] so +1 damage is added to every attack. It dealt -11 (10+1) damage in total. It cost him -15 [SP]. Fox is [Pinned] for 1 turn!

Forestbreeze:
60 | 60 [HP]
125 [140-15] | 140 [SP]

Fox: [PINNED 0/1]
49 [60-11] | 60 [HP]
180 | 180 [SP]

Tawnypaw:
20 | 20 [HP]
60 | 60 [SP]

❥Fox is no longer [Pinned]!

Fox: [PINNED 1/1]
49 | 60 [HP]
180 | 180 [SP]

Forestbreeze:
60 | 60 [HP]
125 | 140 [SP]

Tawnypaw:
20 | 20 [HP]
60 | 60 [SP]

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan

Last edited by Maagistar on Fri 10 Feb 2023 - 15:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: ✦Follow Me (And You'll Be Fine)✦【Closed】   ✦Follow Me (And You'll Be Fine)✦【Closed】 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2023 - 15:48

The member 'Maagistar' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

✦Follow Me (And You'll Be Fine)✦【Closed】 Mistpe10
✦Follow Me (And You'll Be Fine)✦【Closed】 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3221

PostSubject: Re: ✦Follow Me (And You'll Be Fine)✦【Closed】   ✦Follow Me (And You'll Be Fine)✦【Closed】 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2023 - 18:31

Tawnypaw followed Forestbreeze, her ears pricked for the slightest sound of prey. However, she soon caught the loud rustling of a bush-- and there was no way anything smaller than a hare could make that noise. As the fox stumbled out, Tawnypaw hissed and unsheathed her claws.

Forestbreeze leapt onto the fox, pinning it down. Glaring at the thrashing fox, Tawnypaw luanched herself forward and batted the creature's muzzle with her claws, adding in a few extra blows for good measure.

Tawnypaw used Front Paw Strike and Desperate Blows, dealing 6+4+1 dmg and -14SP

Fox: [PINNED 1/1]
38 | 60 [HP] (-11
180 | 180 [SP]

Forestbreeze:
60 | 60 [HP]
125 | 140 [SP]

Tawnypaw:
20 | 20 [HP]
46 | 60 [SP] (-14)

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: ✦Follow Me (And You'll Be Fine)✦【Closed】   ✦Follow Me (And You'll Be Fine)✦【Closed】 EmptyWed 15 Feb 2023 - 7:53

∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘

"Good work, Tawnypaw." he rumbled as he quickly. He grunted when the fox became loosened from his grasp. "Now, always remember that your claws aren't your only attacking power. Using your teeth to deal a strong bite to your foe is a great way to kill or weaken significantly. Watch." The warrior clamped down harshly onto the fox's shoulder before leaping away out of reach—the fox was no longer held securely and had to keep himself away from the thrashing creature before it could retaliate. A shriek tore from its throat as it attempted to right itself.

The fox snarled and leaped blindly at the mentor-apprentice duo. Oh no, you don't! Forestbreeze kept himself in between the fox and his apprentice, like a wall. He tanked the harsh bite he received to his right forearm. He hissed and grunted as the merciless jaws then promptly tore his arm away before any lasting damage could occur. He noticed that its bite wasn't as powerful as it could've been. Was it starting to lose strength? He sure hoped that was the case.

He briefly turned to address his apprentice, masking the wince that wanted to show due to the ache in his limb, "Tawnypaw, use your teeth on the fox, as I showed you. Take advantage of its distraction. I'll keep its focus on me."

❗Forestbreeze has instructed Tawnypaw to use [Snap]. Remember that Shadowclan's passive, [Night Finesse], is currently active!❗

❥Forestbreeze used [Snap] on Fox! [Night Finesse] is [Active] so +1 damage is added to every attack. It dealt -11 (10+1) damage in total. It cost him -7 [SP].

Forestbreeze:
60 | 60 [HP]
118 [125-7] | 140 [SP]

Fox:
27 [38-11] | 60 [HP]
180 | 180 [SP]

Tawnypaw:
20 | 20 [HP]
46 | 60 [SP]

❥Fox used [Iron Bite] on Forestbreeze! It dealt -17 damage in total. It cost it -30 [SP].

Fox:
27 | 60 [HP]
150 [180-30] | 180 [SP]

Forestbreeze:
43 [60-17] | 60 [HP]
118 | 140 [SP]

Tawnypaw:
20 | 20 [HP]
46 | 60 [SP]

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ✦Follow Me (And You'll Be Fine)✦【Closed】   ✦Follow Me (And You'll Be Fine)✦【Closed】 EmptyWed 15 Feb 2023 - 18:29

Tawnypaw shrieked as the fox sank its teeth into her mentor. blood gushed out of the wound, staining the white snow all around them scarlet. How dare that creature even think of hurting any of her clanmates? Shadowclan is not a force to be reckoned with, and she would show this fox just where it's place was!

With a snarl, she sank her teeth into the fox's legs, ripping off fur and flesh. Ignoring the pained cries of the fox, she dragged it away from Forestbreeze, releasing just in time to scurry away from a blow.

Tawnypaw used Snap, dealing 6(+1)dmg and -7SP

Fox:
20 [-7]| 60 [HP]
150 | 180 [SP]

Forestbreeze:
43 | 60 [HP]
118 | 140 [SP]

Tawnypaw:
20 | 20 [HP]
39 [-7] | 60 [SP]

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: ✦Follow Me (And You'll Be Fine)✦【Closed】   ✦Follow Me (And You'll Be Fine)✦【Closed】 EmptySat 18 Feb 2023 - 7:56

∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘

The sudden fierceness from Tawnypaw momentarily surprised him but he recovered a few seconds later. Her attacks had been harsh and without mercy. He would act the same way if the roles were reversed. It was never easy seeing a clanmate get injured. He knew that all too well.

Forestbreeze hissed as the fox tried to lunge and the smaller cat to get her back for the bite but he was swift to put an end to that. He chomped down on its tail and yanked harshly, it screeched as it went down again. It was left trying to recover. They didn't have much time before it did.

"Tawnypaw," he began, "Everything will be okay. Let's have a level head for this... Thank you for that, by the way." He shot her a reassuring smile before turning his eyes to the struggling fox. "The move I just showed you is a way to catch your opponent off-guard. If you're bigger than your opponent, then it's guaranteed that they'll be going down with the force so always be sure to pull their tails hard. Even if you're smaller than them, it can hurt enough to stop them in their tracks, if only for a few moments. If you're lucky enough, they can even stumble enough to crash to the ground as well. Take advantage of their distraction and just overwhelm them with more attacks. But right now, there's no need for you to do the same. Just use your claws to attack at a distance in case it recovers prematurely." He nodded at Tawnypaw. "Go on and be very careful. be quick, too. Show it that you're a force to be reckoned with!"

❗Forestbreeze has instructed Tawnypaw to use [Front Paw Strike]. Remember that Shadowclan's passive, [Night Finesse], is currently active!❗

❥Forestbreeze used [Tail Yank] on Fox! [Night Finesse] is [Active] so +1 damage is added to every attack. It dealt -10 (9+1) damage in total. It cost him -15 [SP]. Fox is [Stunned] for 1 turn!

Forestbreeze:
43 | 60 [HP]
103 [118-15] | 140 [SP]

Fox: [STUNNED 0/1]
10 [20-10] | 60 [HP]
150 | 180 [SP]

Tawnypaw:
20 | 20 [HP]
39 | 60 [SP]

❥Fox is no longer [Stunned]!

Fox: [STUNNED 1/1]
10 | 60 [HP]
150 | 180 [SP]

Forestbreeze:
43 | 60 [HP]
103 | 140 [SP]

Tawnypaw:
20 | 20 [HP]
39 | 60 [SP]

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ✦Follow Me (And You'll Be Fine)✦【Closed】   ✦Follow Me (And You'll Be Fine)✦【Closed】 EmptyThu 23 Feb 2023 - 20:25

Tawnypaw glowed at Forestbreeze's praise. Yes, she would show this fox that Shadowclan warriors were a force to reckon with-- it had made a major mistake when it decided to make its dwelling here in Shadowclan territory. She raised a paw and clawed at the fox's face, dark red blood entering it's eyes and blinding it.

Tawnypaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6(+1)dmg and -7SP

Forestbreeze:
43 | 60 [HP]
103 | 140 [SP]

Fox: [STUNNED 1/1]
3 | 60 [HP] (-7)
150 | 180 [SP]

Tawnypaw:

20 | 20 [HP]
32 | 60 [SP] (-7)

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: ✦Follow Me (And You'll Be Fine)✦【Closed】   ✦Follow Me (And You'll Be Fine)✦【Closed】 EmptyFri 24 Feb 2023 - 11:45

∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘

The shriek the fox gave when Tawnypaw blinded it with a well-aimed attack was gratifying to hear. It was nearly dead—Forestbreeze could tell. The large warrior jolted forward and used his own head to strike the russet-furred beast down. It twitched for a moment before laying still. The fight was now over; Shadowclan came out on top.

He turned to address his apprentice, "Great work, Tawnypaw. You did excellently." He eyed the dead fox for a moment before sighing. "Our training sessions never go as planned, huh?" He shook his head in amusement. "No matter. Things were sorted out in the end. You got an impromptu battle lesson with real stakes and you performed admirably. Just remember all that I've taught you tonight when you face an opponent again. If you keep up this diligence, you will earn your warrior in no time." Forest stepped up to the young molly and draped his tail over her shoulders, a proud and fond expression clear on his face. "Let's head back, shall we? You deserve your rest. As a reward, you won't have to do your camp duties tomorrow. You may tag along with any of the patrols to get more experience or you may do whatever else to pass the time. Don't worry, I'll take over your chores for you. I don't mind in the slightest," he purred lightly. He nudged Tawnypaw toward the direction of the camp. "I'll be bringing the fox with us. The clan will make good use of it."

Forestbreeze carefully draped the fox onto his back and began to lead the way back, occasionally stumbling whenever he felt the fox begin to slip. It was quite heavy but he could manage it. Despite the unexpected turn of events, he was willing to call the outing a surprising success.

❥Forestbreeze used [Headbutt] on Fox! [Night Finesse] is [Active] so +1 damage is added to every attack. It dealt -8 (7+1) damage in total. It cost him -5 [SP]. Fox was [KO]!

Forestbreeze:
43 | 60 [HP]
98 [103-5] | 140 [SP]

Fox: [KO]
-5 [3-8] | 60 [HP]
150 | 180 [SP]

Tawnypaw:
20 | 20 [HP]
32 | 60 [SP]

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✦Follow Me (And You'll Be Fine)✦【Closed】   ✦Follow Me (And You'll Be Fine)✦【Closed】 Empty

Back to top Go down

✦Follow Me (And You'll Be Fine)✦【Closed】
Page 1 of 1