Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Come Follow Me[CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Come Follow Me[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Come Follow Me[CLOSED]   Come Follow Me[CLOSED] Empty25/4/2018, 7:03 am

Blossomheart had been sent out on a patrol. Why? To get one of the newer apprentices- Otterpaw- used to patrols. She paused. Mallowbrook, a blind warrior, was with them. "Let's hunt here," She said. She was on a patrol. She couldn't show how weak, guilty, and sad she was.

Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Come Follow Me[CLOSED]   Come Follow Me[CLOSED] Empty26/4/2018, 1:12 am

Mallowbrook was walking behind the other warrior. She wanted to come along, eager to get out of camp. She paused when Blossomheart spoke. The blind she-cat nodded and walked off a few lengths away. She kept an ear out for any signs of trouble and if Blossom needed any help with the new apprentice, she'd be there.

Mallowbrook had soon found a nice bird on a low branch. She readied herself and then leaped to catch it. She smacked it off and pinned it down onto the ground. She quickly killed it and then hid it in a safe area. She began to look for more prey to catch.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:

Last edited by Rush on 26/4/2018, 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15128

PostSubject: Re: Come Follow Me[CLOSED]   Come Follow Me[CLOSED] Empty26/4/2018, 1:12 am

The member 'Rush' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Come Follow Me[CLOSED] Mistpe10
Come Follow Me[CLOSED] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Come Follow Me[CLOSED]   Come Follow Me[CLOSED] Empty28/4/2018, 3:23 am

Otterpaw was greatful that the she-cat would bring him along on a hunting patrol, Starclan knows that he needed all the training that he could get. "Thank you for bringing me out on a hunting patrol, Mumblefoot looked tired today so I'm glad that someone as cool as you could bring me out! I really enjoy the forest a lot more than camp, camp is boring and there's not much to do other than talk to other cats or listen to stories. I wanna play with kits but I don't know how I feel about that because I'm moons older than most of them but they are so tiny and cute I just wanna see every single one smile because they're having a good time! I smiling right now because I'm having a good time too! You think I'm gonna catching anything good! Mumblefoot hasn't shown me all the cool tricks to hunting but I think I have the simple stuff down! Can I go off and hunt like Mallowbrook is? I think I could do it by myself! I did tell everyone that I was gonna be the best hunter in the clan I don't want anyone thinking that I was lying to them!" The young tom was so excited to be on a patrol with other cats that wasn't his mentor, all thought Mumblefoot was a cat that didn't seem that happy to do much and he always seemed to be low on energy but Otterpaw didn't mind. His mentor would get his well deserved rest and relaxation while his apprentice was away and being baby sat by other cats. Hopefully this small group would be able to deal with his high energy better than what his trainer could handle.

Not

PostSubject: Re: Come Follow Me[CLOSED]   Come Follow Me[CLOSED] Empty28/4/2018, 4:31 am

Blossomheart's ears twitched. She tried to concentrate on catching a squirrel, but Otterpaw's speaking was distracting her. She leaped at it but it ran away. She turned to Otterpaw, listening to him. She tilted her head. "I agree. You know, when I was in my early apprenticeship, Elmcloud never let me go out training. We always stayed in camp and I got so mad, I even talked to Crowstar- when he still had his lives- about it. Eventually I went out training with Rippedstar, who was our deputy at the time, Mumblefoot, who was Mumblepaw then, and another time with Russetpelt, my mate. Though I'm sure Oceanlight has plenty of good stories to tell you. She is a retired medicine cat after all." She ruffled her fur. "We should get to hunting though. Too much talking might scare the prey away."

OOC: Now I wish blossom could be salty but it isn't in her :<

Last edited by Jade on 28/4/2018, 4:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Come Follow Me[CLOSED]   Come Follow Me[CLOSED] Empty28/4/2018, 4:31 am

The member 'Jade' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Come Follow Me[CLOSED]   Come Follow Me[CLOSED] Empty1/5/2018, 8:22 am

Mallowbrook purred in amusement at Otterpaw's chatter. She gave him a sweet smile. "Why don't you attempt to catch a bird on a low branch Otterpaw? Just ready your back legs and leap. Then smack the bird out of the branch to make it drop to the ground. Then kill it before it recovers. Make sure not to speak too much while going close to the branch." she instructed. The she-cat then proceeded to go back to hunting.

She soon found another common bird on a branch. She got closer and then leaped up. She smacked it. Once it was on the ground, stunned, she killed it.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:

Last edited by Rush on 1/5/2018, 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Come Follow Me[CLOSED]   Come Follow Me[CLOSED] Empty1/5/2018, 8:22 am

The member 'Rush' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Come Follow Me[CLOSED]   Come Follow Me[CLOSED] Empty2/5/2018, 3:35 am

Otterpaw nodded at the two she-cats who responded to him and he grew a blush across his cheeks from the both of them telling him to quiet down. He dropped his voice into a low whisper, "Okay, I'm sorry for being loud I'll quiet down." And he did, there wasn't much more to be said, his attention turned to the feline that rushed to get the bird and killed it with grace. His pupils were wide as he crouched down, waiting for a bird to land somewhere close by.

As he waited, just at the right moment, a small bird flew down by a close branch. Otterpaw crawled against the forest floor until he approached the tree. His strong hind legs pushed him upwards as he batted the feathered animal to the ground. Swiftly he pinned it and brought it's life to an end. "Did you see that!!" The tom picked up the bird and happily trotted back over to the older cats. "I did it! I caught the bird!" He said, dropping it to the ground at all their paws. "I knew that I was going to be an okay hunter! I hope Mumblefoot will see the bird I caught, I hope he's proud of me too! He always looks so down but he looks good with a smile on his face, I can promise you that much! Mumblefoot is the best mentor, did you know that? He does such a good job dealing with me and he deserves this bird too! The clan deserves it!" Otterpaw was highly excited, the thought of him being quiet was completely out of the question now. He puffed out his chest with confidence, hiding the bird under some earth and padding away to find more prey if he hadn't completely scared everything away by now.

Last edited by Mink on 2/5/2018, 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Come Follow Me[CLOSED]   Come Follow Me[CLOSED] Empty2/5/2018, 3:35 am

The member 'Mink' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Come Follow Me[CLOSED]   Come Follow Me[CLOSED] Empty4/5/2018, 9:54 am

Blossomheart nodded. "Yes, Otterpaw. Why don't you find one more piece of prey? And remember- Stay quiet." She herself began to catch a mouse. Paws tucked in, tail still- oops! She stepped on a twig and the mouse scampered away.

Last edited by Jade on 4/5/2018, 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Come Follow Me[CLOSED]   Come Follow Me[CLOSED] Empty4/5/2018, 9:54 am

The member 'Jade' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Follow Me[CLOSED]   Come Follow Me[CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Come Follow Me[CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1