Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fine [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Fine [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Fine [closed]   Fine [closed] EmptyThu 20 Jul 2023 - 22:39

"We're gonna practice hunting today, okay?" Astershine turned to his apprentice as they padded down a well-shaded trail beside one another, travelling to an area the pale tom knew was teeming with prey this time of year. "Are ya excited? I know you've hunted at least a little, but I plan to point out things that you can do better and overall refine your process, y'know?" He smiled, looking ahead once more.

After splitting down a thinner, less traversed path, Astershine turned once again to Alderpaw. "Alright, this is a place I like to go to hunt. Be quiet for a sec." He lifted his paw to the apprentice's mouth and leaned down to his level. "Y'hear that?" He whispered, gaze drifting upwards. Birdsong echoed all around them, filling the air with melodies and upbeat chirping. "Isn't it lovely?" Standing back up to his level, he padded past Alderpaw. "I'll do a demonstration for ya first. Follow behind me while I find a bird to catch, but keep your voice down and your pawsteps light. You don't wanna scare the prey here." With a quick nod, he walked ahead, trained eyes searching for a subtle flicker of movement, for some bold color to stand out against the earthy greens and browns of their forest. When that subtle flicker passed his vision, his eyes widened. Turning around, he made a face to Alderpaw.

Dropping into a crouch, he padded forward, keeping his eyes locked onto his prey as he grew nearer. When the bird turned away, he pounced, pinning the bird and closing his jaws around it. Looking back up, he padded back to Alderpaw, bird still hanging from his mouth. After tucking it away, he turned to the apprentice once more. "So, you can try, and after you go for the prey, I'll let you know how you can improve from my observation. Sound good?"

Astershine has attempted to catch a bird, costing 3 SP. Attempt was successful!

Astershine:

137/140 SP [-03]

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:

Last edited by cotton on Thu 20 Jul 2023 - 22:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog