Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You'll Do Just Fine {CLOSED}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lemon
Former Staff
Former Staff
lemon

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

You'll Do Just Fine {CLOSED} Empty
PostSubject: You'll Do Just Fine {CLOSED}   You'll Do Just Fine {CLOSED} EmptyDecember 8th 2018, 10:42 am

Hollypaw had been there when Froststone dragged the new kits back to ShadowClan. She was sitting quietly under a pine tree bow, silent as a mouse. The kits were obviously controversial. No cat looks at kits with a jaded expression, unless that is, their father stole the sun from the sky. Hollypaw had heard many stories about Lichenmask and the terror he brought on the clans. And the fact that his kits should be here now, in ShadowClan, was so... intriguing. Green eyes narrowed to slits, Hollypaw took note of all the kittens, she had to find the perfect one. The smokey black kit that followed Froststone was obviously sure of himself. Too sure of himself. No, he wouldn't do, he'd just make things difficult. Next was the long-haired tri-colored tom. He was confident. So much so, that he, or Burntkit spoke the name of his father boldly. Perhaps he doesn't know of the crimes he has commited. Hollypaw told herself. No. He won't do either. Lastly, was the small kit that hung from Froststone's jaws. Hollypaw had to do a double take to make sure she was even alive. The kit looked obviously sad and put-out. Something was bothering her. Perfect. You'll do just fine.

It had been a few days since the kits arrived, and Hollypaw was more than ready to start her scheme, and Redkit was needed to pull it off. She had learned the young she-cat's name through clan gossip, and was delighted Scorchstar decided to let the kits stay. For once her father's big heart came in handy. It was a little after sunhigh now, although the forest floor in ShadowClan was still dark. Hollypaw marched over to Redkit, fur groomed and eyes as narrow as slits. "Hello there." She mewed coolly, watching the kit's facial expressions like a hawk. "I'm Hollypaw. Forgive me, but you have seemed a bit down lately. I am sorry about your parents." Hollypaw would never understand why cats got so upset about death. The brain simply stopped working, it wasn't like their body was removed from existence. Great Starclan, some cats can be so clingy... Coming back to her senses, Hollypaw smiled and asked; "Would you like to go on an adventure? I always found that a nice stroll is good for clearing the head."

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down

You'll Do Just Fine {CLOSED}
Page 1 of 1