Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New territory (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Finney_111

Finney_111

Libra Pig
Number of posts : 9

New territory (open) Empty
PostSubject: New territory (open)   New territory (open) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2023 - 17:30

Boogi strolled through the town with not a thought behind her eyes. Being in a completely new environment, she was filled to the brim with curiosity. Now thrown into an entire different lifestyle - on account of her old Twolegs abandoning her - she could now let her curiosity run wild due to her newfound lack of limitations. Not without their fair share of cons, though. Boogi found herself more angry now more than before, resenting her Twolegs for leaving. She knew she needed to find a new home, but with the fear of being left again, it would be hard.

Having walked on almost every sidewalk in this town so far, she entered an alley where she then perched on top of a trashcan. Suddenly, a quiet thump was bestowed to Boogi's ear from further in the alley. "Who is there?" Boogi calls with slight annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Willowpaw (Shadowclan), Gorsepaw [Bonus Slot](Windclan) | Ro is the best bud to ever exist in the world of best buds
Number of posts : 1350

PostSubject: Re: New territory (open)   New territory (open) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2023 - 17:48

Filthy, sickening, she knew that Twolegplace wasn't for her but actually seeing it made her realize just how much she hated it here. Thunderpaths everywhere, twolegs clomping about every which way, monsters constantly roaring, and hardly any prey to hunt. It was honestly a wonder how anyone lived here. The smells made her head spin, but she had lost herself in the maze of walkways that they had constructed. "Never again, never again!" Stars, it all made her want to throw up, she needed to leave this place immediately!

Silverwing leapt from her spot on the butchered tree, only to hear another cat calling out. I'm saved! The joy of having someone that might know their way out of this place almost made her want to cry, almost. "Me! Silverwing, me! She called back, eyes landing on a cat sitting atop a silver boulder. "Do you know how to get back to the forest?" Please say yes, pleeease!

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

New territory (open) Output12                   New territory (open) Output10                          New territory (open) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Finney_111

Finney_111

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: New territory (open)   New territory (open) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2023 - 18:03

"Stars, do you have to be so loud? Trying to go back home so soon? Whatever happened to 'Hello'? What are you even doing here?" She asked with harsh tone. Boogi jumps down from the trashcan and stretched her legs towards Silverwing. "Names Boogi. I do indeed know where the forest is, but you're going to have to do something for me first. Maybe take me out to dinner?" Boogi chuckles. "I'm hungry and a pretty kitty like me doesn't want to catch her own food."
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Willowpaw (Shadowclan), Gorsepaw [Bonus Slot](Windclan) | Ro is the best bud to ever exist in the world of best buds

PostSubject: Re: New territory (open)   New territory (open) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2023 - 18:24

"You're right you're right, where are my manners?" She wanted to get out of this place as quick as possible, but that didn't mean she had to be rude about it. "I was just trying to find a place to settle down, but there's no way I could live around here." Silverwing's nose crinkled in disgust. Wait, this cat- Boogi, she knew the way back! "Please show me the way out, I'll-" Er, what was that? "Dinner?" Pretty? Silverwing allowed herself a moment to study the other cat, and stars she was right! The spotted molly smiled warmly at her new guide. "Boogi? I'd love to take you out to dinner, as soon as we make it back to the forest. It'd be my pleasure to dine with such an enchanting cat!" Silverwing took a few steps toward the cat, spotted tail held high above her head. "So, sound like a deal, beautiful?" You're so smooth, Silverwing!

MORE ART!!:

New territory (open) Output12                   New territory (open) Output10                          New territory (open) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Finney_111

Finney_111

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: New territory (open)   New territory (open) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2023 - 18:57

Boogi was flattered by Silverwings comment. Beautiful she says? "Why that's a more proper way to treat a cat. Follow me as I lead you deeper into twolegplace. It may not be too pleasant to you clan cats, but for us rouges, this is home." Boogi starts trotting down an alley at a steady pace in hopes Silverwing will follow."Now if you don't mind, Silverwing, my legs awfully hurt and could use a proper rest. How's this, dawn tomorrow we head towards the forest to return you home. Sounds alright, gorgeous?" Boogi asks without even turning her head.
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: New territory (open)   New territory (open) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2023 - 19:20

Deeper? That wasn't the deal, she was supposed to lead them out of Twolegplace! Silverwing stood in place watching Boogi leave, wondering if she should even follow her. I guess it's either this, or wander around until you find your way... With her luck, Silverwing would stay lost in this confusing place. Might as well follow someone that knew where they were going, even if it meant staying here longer than she wanted. Reluctantly the silver molly began to follow Boogi. Dawn, she better be not be lying to me. Moments passed, and the last bit of what Boogi said finally clicked in her head. That... That was a new one. Everyone always said her name was pretty, but her? And gorgeous? She's just messing with you! Still, that word gave her an incredibly warm feeling. "Y-yeah, sounds f-fine!" Stars, get ahold of yourself! Silverwing cleared her throat. Calm down, calm down. "I guess that means I need to catch you something out here, right? I've never hunted around these parts before, might be a bit hard to find anything... Where are we going?" That weird warm feeling wasn't gone, but at least she wasn't tripping over her words anymore.

MORE ART!!:

Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Finney_111

Finney_111

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: New territory (open)   New territory (open) EmptyTue 7 Feb 2023 - 6:48

"Somewhere you can find me a course of dinner of course! Don't be too impatient. Don't you want to spend time with the person who is 'saving' you?" Boogi said with a light chuckle. She lead Silverwing to a run down barn towards the outer parts of town. "Listen, I'm quite fatigued and could use a quick cat-nap. Say, how's about you sleep on that hay bail over there and I'll sleep on the floor so the mice and other critters don't get your coat." Boogi plodded towards the dark corner of the barn while keeping an eyes out for dinner. With nothing in sight, she laid down and peeked her vision over to Silverwing before closing her eyes. "Tomorrow morning, dawn, we will seek out towards the forest and return you home. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: New territory (open)   New territory (open) EmptyTue 7 Feb 2023 - 11:22

"Of course I want to spend time with you!" It definitely beat going back to her barn and having another lonely night. Yeah, she could forget about how awful this place was! She was even getting a bit excited to see just where Boogi was leading her, or she had been before the rogue had lead her into another barn. Still better than being lonely, I guess. Silverwing was no stranger to sleeping on barn floors, but as a guest the least she could do was accept her host's kindness. Leaping atop the hay, Silverwing settled down. "Y'know, I wouldn't be upset if I had to share this hay, just saying. I don't take up much space either." She wouldn't push Boogi to join her, but she still kept a space on the bale empty just in case the other she-cat decided to accept her offer. "Dawn, sounds good. I'll have to find you the juiciest piece of prey imaginable to pay you back." With that, Silverwing closed her eyes and waited for sleep to take her.

MORE ART!!:

Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New territory (open)   New territory (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

New territory (open)
Page 1 of 1