Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale]

Go down 
+17
Arcana
ginger
Aspen
Tara
Maple
Mosspelt
Memories
PandaPi
Mistpelt
Lilystorm
xaandiir
Karuna
Kitty
Stags
Moths in the Sky
Gellybean
Reaper King
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1864

Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale] - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 May 2022 - 6:38

Lionboar didn't respond to Aether for the longest of moments, pausing to put his words together properly. Finally, he spoke. "I'll be your lucky star, welcoming you. You can look to the brightest star and say, that's Lionluck." He smiled again, forcefully once more. He didn't know what else to say. He had no choice, and he was the best fit for the clan with his lack of real ties and connections. He looked away. This was for the best.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2275

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale] - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 May 2022 - 8:46

Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale] - Page 2 Dab4ue10AetherFaded Hope [Skyclan Finale] - Page 2 Dab4ue10
Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale] - Page 2 Ezgif_17

There was one thing Aether still had in common with his father. His disdain for StarClan. And now, he hated them more than ever. He had to turn away from Lionluck, a mess of emotions crossing his face. It was many long moments before Aether turned back to his friend, not even trying to hide the tears.

"Is this because of StarClan? You're going to give your life because they told you to? The same force that says cats like me don't matter? Why do you have to die? We were happy being together just now, and you mean to tell me that I am going to lose you? When is this happening? I will tell my father what you are planning, I.... I won't let you do this. I will put a stop to this before it even starts. What if I took your place? What is it you have to do, because I can do it! No cat will miss me anyway, like you said, I am just dumb! I don't do anything for any cat! So let me die instead! I just need you to live. Please. For me, if nobody else. I don't want to lose you."
1 & 2

Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale] - Page 2 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Characters : (P)ineheart, ✝ (R)ainpaw, ? (M)aggotpaw ? [S]nailpaw
Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 426

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale] - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 May 2022 - 12:27

Maggotpaw got up and out from the apprentice den, looking up at the full moon, he went to the gathering this time, he had slept through the previous gatherings, but this time, he wasn't all-that tired. He stared at the different cats, then sitting down in an open area, though still slightly out of sight, to carefully groom his fur, while keeping his ears perked up to listen to the chatter of the cats talking about.. Clan stuff, he admittedly didn't know what went on in gatherings.

Maggotpaw is open to talk, though it may take him a second to realize it.

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale] - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 May 2022 - 14:08

Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale] - Page 2 860-meteor-shower-header

Just as the round moon reached its apex, signaling the start of the Gatherings’ announcements, a quietness fell unto the clans. The air was silent as though the forest itself was holding its breath, before a small twinkle appeared in the ever-dark sky above. Another twinkle followed. Another. The sky lit up with a brilliance of stars and then some of those stars began to fall in a dizzying shower of comets. StarClan had returned. StarClan was here. StarClan would help.

The cats who had lied in wait for their served purpose felt a tugging within their soul. Fatigue overtook their limbs as life was transferred to the stars. Their pelts almost seemed to shine with the same glitter as the Silverpelt above. With their sacrifice, StarClan would walk among the clans, and the Dark Forest would be driven out for good.

The stars have appeared in the sky! StarClan is coming down to the forest to assist. All sacrifices have been notified, and are given one post for their transformation into ghosts. When the sacrifices have turned into ghosts, StarClan cats are allowed to post and lead the charge against the Dark Forest.

As a reminder, Dark Forest stats can be found here and the StarClan stats can be found here. Medicine Cats with the appropriate rank will give their allies a Defending Buff. Please keep all battle rules in mind during the fight.

Additionally, given that May 8 is Mother’s Day, we are granting a special continuance for posts around that time. Any posts made from 9PM EST Saturday (May 7) to 9PM EST Sunday (May 8) will have a 48-hour continuance for responses rather than the typical 24-hour rule. Any posts made before or after the allotted time will still have the 24-hour response rule in place.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1864

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale] - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 May 2022 - 16:49

Lionboar shook his head and then lowered it somberly. It struck him deeply that some cat actually cared about him that way. Especially Aether. It was almost amusing, a paradox if you will. Just moons ago they were in a battle of his life, and here they were now, with Raccoonface begging him to live and let him take his place. "I don't think it works like that. They need a SkyClan cat. I think Starclan chose. Besides, I don't think anyone would miss me either. Besides you, I guess, which I was surprised by. I've worked my whole life to be recognized by this clan, and it's never come no matter what I do. I think this is the only way. But like I said, I'll always be here as your Lionluck star. Even if you do leave SkyClan." His tail flicked slightly, and finally he lifted his head to stare at the starless sky. There was a twinkle and a deep claw of anxiety started to cause his heart to race. He looked to Aether now, realizing his time was coming to and end and fearing it. "Raccoonface, please don't forget me. Please, please make sure SkyClan doesn't forget me too. If Bloodstar comes back, I beg you. Please tell him what I've done." As more and more stars started to glitter the sky, exhaustion overwhelmed his entire being. He felt a tugging in his chest, met with more piercing pain than he has ever felt in his life. More than any fight or any claw or any tooth. He slumped into Aether, his large frame crumpling as he gasped and gagged. A soft glitter came across his eyes now, and he looked up to meet Aether's eyes. "Please. Please don't forget Lionluck." The large golden tom convulsed one last time as his part glittered with stars.

He blinked.

When he opened his eyes again he was floating next to his body, staring at Aether. At his fest was his old body, eyes trained to the stars. It was the most strangest sight possible.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale] - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 May 2022 - 17:05

Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale] - Page 2 Dab4ue10AetherFaded Hope [Skyclan Finale] - Page 2 Dab4ue10

Furious tears filled his eyes as Lionluck spoke. Because of course StarClan chose him to die! He hated StarClan so much. He hated the dark forest for making it come to this. He even hated the cat he used to call his father, for bringing those monsters here. Aether had loved his father, was willing to do anything for him. But Lionluck was dying now because of him. And Aether couldn't forgive him for that.

As his friend began to slump forward, Aether moved to catch him. And he laid there with him. He didn't even care that the stupid stars were back. They could all burn out for all he cared. He only cared about Lionluck. He was the only thing that mattered right now.

"No cat is going to forget you. I will make sure of that. Me, Bloodstar, and every other cat in this forsaken world will know that you are a hero, Lionluck. And I will stay here, if only to make sure that comes to pass. I promise. Until the day I die, every cat in this foxing territory will know of the cat that saved them. They will know your name. Stars forbid they ever forget you."
1 & 2

Art by Copperbeanz

Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale] - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 May 2022 - 17:12

Cedarkit's heart leaped for joy as he looked up and saw that the stars were back. "The stars! The stars are back and Starclan has not left us." he yowled into the sky. Although he was shocked that this was happening, the joy in his heart overcame the shock and the joy of seeing the happy and shocked faces on his clanmates faces made him happy and joyful.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4950

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May 2022 - 13:42

Myrtledove continued watching the camp with a smile on his maw. Seeing the life that fueled the veins of every single cat - he felt at peace. It was as the stars themselves appeared that he felt the trade within his soul - his life for their own. He would settle down onto his paws, tucking them beneath him, before his fuzzy head finally rested to the ground. One last, deep breath would fill his body, and he would feel a tug, deep within his soul.

It was an odd feeling, leaving his body. Next he knew he was getting up, but not in the same form he once had. He now existed as a ghost, one of the stars.

"I believe in you all. Do not let this sacrifice be in vain." He whispered out loud. Whether or not anyone heard him... he didn't care. He would die for his Clan, as he had promised when he became a warrior... as he promised again when he became a medicine cat.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May 2022 - 13:51

Morningstar arrived into camp like a pale shadow with blackness rolling off of his pelt like smoke. His ears had picked up Aether's words... his cowardly son. His fiery azure gaze even landed on Smokefeather's ghost, which caused him to pause and stare at her for several heartbeats. His tail lashed violently to and fro and a hard gaze settled across his face, but no words erupted from his maw. If anything, there were tell-tale signs of confusion flickering across his expression every few seconds before he violently thrust it away.

It had been moons... moons of feeling nothing. Moons of being a hollowed out shell of who he had been before. Fury at the sight of his mother's ghost, Aether's words and now the stars having returned wrestled viciously with emotions he hadn't been expecting at all: Excitement. Joy. Purpose. Hope. He'd ascended above the stars, thinking that was where he had belonged and that it was all owed to him... only to find out it was incredibly, mindlessly boring. In truth, he'd never been so miserable than he had been while ruling over the Forest, wantonly doing whatever he wanted with no fear or consequence. It hadn't been good for him, not at all.

"And so they're back." He said simply, quite calmly announcing his own presence and acknowledging Starclan's return. Yet they had to take lives to do it? He could use this.

"The Dark Forest didn't take any lives to return, though they were vengeful cats when they first arrived after having been locked away in blackness for so long." His voice was calm, barely more serious than a casual purr. He walked slowly and calmly into the very center of camp, a passing glance at Aether that suggested mild disappointment, but nothing more. He stood tall and calm as he looked around at Skyclan.

"I defeat Starclan for you all, and their first request to return is the death of your clan mates, your loved ones? Is this really what you all want? I killed Bloodstar for betraying me and sending a hunting party after me, his own son. I had Beechfang kill Smokefeather to be certain of her loyalty, otherwise I would not have let Beechfang live. Smokefeather paid for her crimes with death as well, but have I hurt any more of you since? Have I put anyone to death who did not deserve it?"

He paused for a moment before continuing.

"Starclan wanted innocent lives. I wanted the guilty ones. Choose, Skyclanners, who you'd rather follow. Choose wisely and then let us put a final end to this stupidity." He then looked up at the stars in a silent challenge.

Oh how he had missed feeling alive again...

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May 2022 - 14:10

His father was here. Of course he was. Slowly, Aether got to his paws, padding over to the tom.

"StarClan did take innocent lives. I hate them so, so much for killing Lionluck. And you....you don't even care. You still try to get these cats to follow you! Well I won't. Not any more. StarClan may have killed my friend, but he died because of you! I can never forgive that."

His eyes blazed with fury as he stared Morningstar down. He was not backing down. Not this time. Not ever again.

1 & 2

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5715

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May 2022 - 14:26

Smokefeather's gaze found Dawnhawk's pelt as he padded into camp, watching in satisfaction as confusion flickered across his face. "Death holds power, you've seen that for yourself." Smokefeather stated simply, stepping forward. As she did so, as Myrtledove and Lionboar took their last breaths, her form seemed to become more solid. No longer did she appear to be the faint shade that had haunted Skyclan's camp. Solid muscle rippled under long tortoiseshell fur. Fur that bristled in anger as gray-green eyes watched Dawnhawk. "Did you think they would let this mistake stand, as have so many others? Did you think I would let my mistake continue without trying to fix it, when it has harmed so many I cared about?" That was all Dawnhawk would ever be, no matter what he called himself. He would always be a mistake. Her mistake. Her... grandson? spoke, and she nodded once in acknowledgement of his words. No, Dawnhawk didn't care about his Lionluck, and he didn't care about any of the rest of them, either.

"Skyclan!" Smokefeather raised her voice, "Stand and fight! We will suffer this no longer!" After tonight, he would plague her clan no longer. Lunging forward, Smokefeather sank her fangs into the back of his neck, positioning them so that he couldn't turn his head too far.

Smokefeather used Scruff Shake on Morningstar for -20 sp, dealing -10+2 damage. Dawnhawk is stunned for TWO turns.

Smokefeather

80 / 80 hp
150 / 170 sp (170 - 20)

Morningstar
88 / 100 hp (100 - 10 - 2)
180 / 180 sp

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind

Last edited by kjSage on Fri 6 May 2022 - 14:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May 2022 - 14:26

The member 'kjSage' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale] - Page 2 Mistpe10
Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale] - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1547

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May 2022 - 14:34

OOC: text here

Driftcloud's hackles bristled in alarm as cats began to sink to the ground around him, their lives gently pulled away for the good of SkyClan and StarClan. He held his tongue, a shudder of disbelief running down his spine, and turned his face up to see that the stars above had returned. StarClan was back, and yet, he couldn't find joy. Not yet. Not as Morningstar himself stalked into camp.

The bulky warrior got to their paws as they listened to Dawnhawk's monologue, anger boiling in their veins. Poor Aether, gentle Aether, the monster's son, did his best to combat his father, but it was no use. Silently, Driftcloud padded over to join the younger tom, claws unsheathed. He found his voice now, his normally placid tone replaced with a rising snarl. The white warrior's voice carried to all of SkyClan.

"Who will y'choose, SkyClan? This, this--...monster, who twists his words an' cuts down cats with no mercy, only to claim he was in th'right to do so? Or will ya stand by yer brothers, sisters, family, here in SkyClan, our loved ones who gave their very lives to save us?" Their gaze trailed up to Bloodstar's body hanging in the tree above. His gaze hardened to diamonds as he focused his attention back towards Dawnhawk. "You are nothin' but a snake, no, a worm, an' you deserve a fate worse than death. I hope you rot, Dawnhawk!"

Smokefeather's ghostly form became more solid behind him, and the elder molly leaped to sink her teeth into her son's neck. Driftcloud took a step back, searching for a Dark Forest scum to bury his claws into. Never again would SkyClan fall.

Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale] - Page 2 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May 2022 - 12:07

OOC: Crappy mobile attack post. Sorry. Huge events going on today that were unexpected.

IC:

Finally some form of resistance. Finally something to actually do. The venom in the others' words was more welcoming than he thought they'd be. "Fight hard, those who fight against me. I have found mercy to be just as boring as murder these days, though the latter causes me less trouble. No mercy this time, not for anyone."

Smokefeather's teeth plunged into the back of his neck and he flicked his blue gaze to her. In response to the attack and the pain, he only smiled. There was a light behind his eyes that hadn't been there in moons.

"Killing you brought me no joy. I don't expect it will a second time either. You realize that even if you get rid of me today, I am eternal. I will never truly disappear."

Morningstar is stunned.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May 2022 - 16:44

Vixentooth allowed herself to observe the chaos unfold. It started with twinkling dots — false, hopeless twinkling dots, to their clanmates falling on the spot. Foolish cats! There's no such thing as StarClan saving you all, these are all false hopes! The molly rose from her seat, tail lashing. To believe these cats still dared to count on their fallen ancestors, they were all so gullible, even with the Dark Forest's control over the five clans. Her claws unsheathed, eyes scanning for an opponent — and there she found an available warrior, one whose fur was white and pale gray. But that didn't matter.

"You're all just gullible fools believing in the so-called StarClan! The Dark Forest looms over you, yet you chose to ignore it!" She growled, ramming herself to the warrior's ribs and knocking the air out of him.

Vixentooth used Dishonorable Charge for 20 SP, dealing 11 (9+2) damage! Driftcloud is stunned for two turns!

Vixentooth
100/100 HP
160/180 SP (-20)

Driftcloud (stunned)
29/40 HP (-9)
100/100 SP

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Faded Hope [Skyclan Finale]
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next