Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

setting an example [patrol]

Go down 
+2
Ripped
zenpaii
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

setting an example [patrol] Empty
PostSubject: setting an example [patrol]   setting an example [patrol] EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 10:58 pm

Leopardpaw swiftly made her way across ShadowClan's camp, in pursuit of one singular goal - locating her denmate, Snakepaw, for a patrol. After all, the sooner she found him, the sooner they could actually go on patrol; and it didn't take her too long to find him, which meant they could probably get out of camp sooner than she'd thought. "Hey, Snakepaw," she called, trying to get his attention. "It's time for patrol!"

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3

Last edited by Holly on Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2401

PostSubject: Re: setting an example [patrol]   setting an example [patrol] EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 11:09 pm

Snowfoot suddenly seemed to materialize behind Leopardpaw. “Last time I checked, apprentices were supposed to always bring a warrior with them on patrol.”
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: setting an example [patrol]   setting an example [patrol] EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 11:17 pm

"Obviously!" Leopardpaw agreed, trying not to sound annoyed when she should be polite. Of course she knew that - it was the simplest rule to understand and follow. "But all I actually know is that we're supposed to be on patrol today. I don't know which warrior I should be looking for, so I decided to start here... Unless it's you, anyway. In which case, I found you, so no worries!"

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: setting an example [patrol]   setting an example [patrol] EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 9:43 am

Snowfoot chuckled. “I wasn’t really told anything either but we’re probably on the same patrol. I was just messing with you.”
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: setting an example [patrol]   setting an example [patrol] EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 10:03 am

Sootwhisker's ears perked up at the mention of a patrol and he padded over to join the group.

"I'd like to join you, if that's okay. It can never hurt to have a couple of extra paws."

plotting pages | character profiles

Last edited by zenpaii on Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: setting an example [patrol]   setting an example [patrol] EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 3:21 pm

Snowfoot smiled. “The more the merrier! That being said, where is Snakepaw?”
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: setting an example [patrol]   setting an example [patrol] EmptyMon Apr 25, 2022 7:22 pm

Leopardpaw's nose twitched. "That's what I'm saying, I thought he was here!" She thought she'd spotted him, but then Snowfoot had come to tease her and then Sootwhisker was there, too - not that she would ever complain about the chance to spend time with Sootwhisker, but she'd been so caught up in the moment that she'd forgotten about her original task of locating her denmate. "C'mon, Snakepaw, where'd you even go? Snakepaw!"

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: setting an example [patrol]   setting an example [patrol] EmptyTue Apr 26, 2022 6:00 pm

As cats called his name, Snakepaw lingered, hidden just out of view underneath a pile of deadened foliage. It looked like some cat had raked bedding together and forgotten to sort it. But, it was underneath where the slender black tom lay. His ear twitched first and then eventually he blinked open yellowed eyes. Leopardpaw's hindleg was there only a mouselength away.

Snakepaw lunged. Sharp teeth embedded themselves into her fur. It was satisfying, and he grinned. It was then he realized there were other cats milling about. Sootwhisker had already chastised him once, right? That had been so long ago - he could hardly remember. Spitting out the she-cat's leg, he lay on his belly and looked up at her with a rather indifferent gaze.

setting an example [patrol] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: setting an example [patrol]   setting an example [patrol] EmptyTue Apr 26, 2022 6:10 pm

Leopardpaw let out a brief but shrill sound as something unexpectedly bit into her leg, followed by a hiss at how unlucky she must be to be attacked in ShadowClan's camp. She turned to swipe at whatever had attacked her, only to find that the assailant had released her - and, a moment later, that it was the very cat she'd been seeking. "What in the name of- Snakepaw? What was that for!? What did I do!?"

Back to top Go down
Dusty

Dusty

Characters : Vixenkit
Clan/Rank : shadowclan kit
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: setting an example [patrol]   setting an example [patrol] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 6:59 am

Vixenpaw bounded over. "I'm coming!" she yowled, showing off her white fangs. she blinked owlishly at her father and mentor. "where's Deerleap?" she squeaked. her mother was never without her best friend or mate.

"Oh, hi Leopardpaw!" she greeted her older sister.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T4 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3211

PostSubject: Re: setting an example [patrol]   setting an example [patrol] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 7:18 am

"here," Deerleap purred as she appeared behind her daughter. she gave Leopardpaw a smile; she did adopt her, after all. she realized that every cat on the patrol was related to her some how: Sootwhisker was her mate, Snowfoot was her best friend, Vixenpaw and Leopardpaw was her daughters, and Snakepaw was her brother.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T4 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Dusty

Dusty

Characters : Vixenkit
Clan/Rank : shadowclan kit
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: setting an example [patrol]   setting an example [patrol] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 7:22 am

Vixenpaw jumped as her mother suddenly appeared behind her. even though she spend moons with her, no cat could ever hear Deerleap approaching.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: setting an example [patrol]   setting an example [patrol] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 8:19 am

Snowfoot giggled and playfully brushed a paw over Vixenpaw’s head. “There you are, sleepyhead!”

OOC: I really hope it’s okay to bring Vixenpaw? I invited her before the patrol closed.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: setting an example [patrol]   setting an example [patrol] EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 7:14 pm

"Hey, Vixenpaw," Leopardpaw waved in acknowledgement to her mother and sister with her tail, though her gaze never left Snakepaw as she waited for her fellow apprentice to offer an explanation. "Seriously, Snakepaw, what was that for?!"

(ooc: that's fine, but i think we've got more than enough cats now)

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: setting an example [patrol]   setting an example [patrol] EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 8:19 pm

Snowfoot turned to Snakepaw. “Leopardpaw is right. You can’t go around just biting your clanmates at random. If I see you do that again, I fully intend on telling your mentor. Consider this a warning.” She rolled her eyes. Apprentices these days…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: setting an example [patrol]   setting an example [patrol] Empty

Back to top Go down

setting an example [patrol]
Page 1 of 1