Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

amber skies, lilac clouds, setting sun [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

amber skies, lilac clouds, setting sun [closed] Empty
PostSubject: amber skies, lilac clouds, setting sun [closed]   amber skies, lilac clouds, setting sun [closed] EmptyMon 12 Jul 2021 - 11:15

It was nearing dusk, the sun slowly slipping behind the horizon and casting a golden glow over WindClan's territory. Having finished with his duties for the time being, Sunpaw padded over to the fresh-kill pile and selected a quail for himself. He was gradually getting used to Clan life the more he lived it, but it was a huge change compared to his kithood as an outsider, as the Clans called it. He found himself often missing his mother and father in the quiet times when he was alone, but he figured there was nothing really to be done about that. He could at least find some company while he ate, though, so he began to look around.

In the sandy hollow part of camp, Sunpaw found himself drawn towards Lilacstar and her mate Amberfluff, who were sharing tongues in the fading light. Hesitantly, the lanky young apprentice padded over to join them, quail between his teeth. He dipped his head towards the two mollies in respect, tail curling around his leg nervously.

"H-Hi, um...is it okay if I sit here? I'm, uh, I'm done with my duties right now, so Goldenfang said it was okay that I get some food, I-I promise I'm not shirking my duties...! I just, um, wanted to chat, I guess..."

amber skies, lilac clouds, setting sun [closed] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Talis

Talis

Characters : Shimmerdust {S}, Willowdance {W}, Amberfluff {A}, Hopepaw {H}, Dreamfire {D}
Clan/Rank : {S} RiverClan T5 Warrior, {W} SkyClan T2 Warrior, {A} WindClan T3 Warrior, {H} ShadowClan Apprentice, {D} ThunderClan NPC Elder
Gemini Pig
Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: amber skies, lilac clouds, setting sun [closed]   amber skies, lilac clouds, setting sun [closed] EmptySat 17 Jul 2021 - 7:47

Amberfluff and Lilacstar hadn't really been chatting about stuff one might consider to be important. It was more of stuff along the lines of what they had done that day, just small general things and jokes. Amberfluff really only felt comfortable cracking jokes around Lilacstar, but when they were chatting, they chat a lot.

The sound of Sunpaw's voice made Amberfluff look up. She blinked at the inquiry. "Of course. Always make sure you're eating enough." She responded, momentarily confused by why anyone would think they can't eat if they hadn't finished up stuff. Did they expect to starve and give themselves even less productivity?

Profiles

Shimmerdust-Female-She/Her-RiverClan T5 Warrior-#797474-70/160

Willowdance-Female-She/Her-SkyClan T2 Warrior-#0fe617-40/100

Amberfluff-Female-She/Her-WindClan T3 Warrior-#ffa500-50/120

Hopegiver-Female-She/Her-ShadowClan T1 Warrior-#ffc999-30/80

Dreamfire-Female-She/Her-ThunderClan NPC Permaqueen-#6a5acd-50/80

No longer played:
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2232

PostSubject: Re: amber skies, lilac clouds, setting sun [closed]   amber skies, lilac clouds, setting sun [closed] EmptyMon 19 Jul 2021 - 12:49

Lilacstar always treasured the time spent with her mate, being able to relax more than any other time. Currently, the two of them were having a ball joking with each other, and it was a bit of a competition to see who could make the other laugh more. And of course, Amberfluff was winning because Lilacstar was laughing at literally everything at this point. There were even some tears dotting the corners of her eyes before she wiped them away with her paw.

Then Sunpaw asked to eat with them, to which Amberfluff immediately agreed, and Lilacstar instantly realized that this was the perfect opportunity to introduce them. "Of course you can join us, Sunpaw! This is my mate, Amberfluff. The one I told you was your father's apprentice. Amberfluff, this is Sunpaw, Clearstone's son. I was thinking that since Clearstone was your mentor, you could share some stories with Sunpaw. I bet he would really like it!"

amber skies, lilac clouds, setting sun [closed] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

PostSubject: Re: amber skies, lilac clouds, setting sun [closed]   amber skies, lilac clouds, setting sun [closed] EmptySat 24 Jul 2021 - 19:27

"O-Oh, um, of course," he mewed, settling down on the ground with his meal. He was about to take a bite, his stomach rumbling to remind him he was hungry, when Lilacstar spoke. Sunpaw looked up at her, then to Amberfluff as she was introduced.

"Yeah, Lilacstar told me Dad was your mentor. Um...what was he like? I don't really remember if he mentioned you before...he didn't tell me too much about Clan life. I...think he doesn't wanna dwell on it, it made 'im feel guilty..." Sunpaw shrugged, lowering his ears a little. Most of the reason he had joined WindClan was because he, and Clearstone, wanted to make it up to the Clan for past mistakes.

amber skies, lilac clouds, setting sun [closed] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Talis

Talis

Characters : Shimmerdust {S}, Willowdance {W}, Amberfluff {A}, Hopepaw {H}, Dreamfire {D}
Clan/Rank : {S} RiverClan T5 Warrior, {W} SkyClan T2 Warrior, {A} WindClan T3 Warrior, {H} ShadowClan Apprentice, {D} ThunderClan NPC Elder
Gemini Pig
Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: amber skies, lilac clouds, setting sun [closed]   amber skies, lilac clouds, setting sun [closed] EmptyMon 26 Jul 2021 - 8:29

Clearstone. Amberfluff curled her tail tighter around her legs, frowning as she struggled to recall anything ahe new about him, coming up with a blank slate. All she knew was his name, pronouns, and that was it. He was a stranger to her just like everyone else in the clan. It was no wonder that he felt sorry.

"I actually wasn't too close to him. I mean, I did get through training with him-" What little training we had together, anyways. "-but apart from that, I usually tried to learn and get used to stuff on my own. I'm pretty sure the only non-training thing we did together was trying to find the missing kits back during the before-Asylum days, and even then I was too focused on the search to talk much." Gosh, she really knew nothing about her Mentor.

Profiles

Shimmerdust-Female-She/Her-RiverClan T5 Warrior-#797474-70/160

Willowdance-Female-She/Her-SkyClan T2 Warrior-#0fe617-40/100

Amberfluff-Female-She/Her-WindClan T3 Warrior-#ffa500-50/120

Hopegiver-Female-She/Her-ShadowClan T1 Warrior-#ffc999-30/80

Dreamfire-Female-She/Her-ThunderClan NPC Permaqueen-#6a5acd-50/80

No longer played:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: amber skies, lilac clouds, setting sun [closed]   amber skies, lilac clouds, setting sun [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

amber skies, lilac clouds, setting sun [closed]
Page 1 of 1