Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

February Gathering 2022

Go down 
+23
ginger
speedy
Seer
cotton
kjSage
Arcana
Reaper King
Kitty
Maple
Honey Badger
King Falcon I
Ash
sprout
downfive
Alex
Memories
oryx
Karuna
rhindon
Tara
Jay Bird
Grey
zenpaii
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4941

February Gathering 2022 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2022   February Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptySun 6 Feb 2022 - 10:02

Mallowpaw had been about to go find someone to talk to, only for someone to come to her! Instinctively fluffing out as she was bumped into, the young she-cat took a moment to calm down before taking a moment to figure out just who she had interacted with. They didn't smell like RiverClan - in fact, their scent reminded her quite a bit of what she had been told WindClanners smelled like. "Oh, it's okay." She assured with a friendly gaze. "My name's Mallowpaw. It's nice to meet you!" If it was any other time, Mallowpaw would have been much more unfriendly. But she'd been told that tonight was the time to find peace with all other Clan cats.

"Are you from WindClan? What's it like there?" Mallowpaw couldn't help her instant curiosity. After all, why not learn what she could?

Mottlepaw is still open to talk to!
Mallowpaw is talking to Scorchpaw!

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2022   February Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptySun 6 Feb 2022 - 10:26

"Windclan's the best!" He replied, "We get to spend all our time under the open sky, and our territory has the most rabbits in the whole forest! They're delicious!" He was distracted momentarily by thoughts of the mouthwatering hares found on the moorland.

"How's Riverclan? Do you really live off fish? Is it true that Riverclan kits can swim as soon as they open their eyes?"

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2022   February Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptySun 6 Feb 2022 - 11:32

Muddyleap pushed his way through the snow, a heavy sigh escaping him as he felt a little out of place to be honest. It had been moons since he had gone to a Gathering, not really since his sister... He grimaced, tail lashing as he studied the clearing as he tried to see if there was anybody he recognized. As much as the idea of making new friends was tempting, without his momma around...Well, he didn't want to make a fool of himself, not when he couldn't who was from what Clan. Finally, his gaze landed on two familiar forms. One was easy to recognize, it was one of his Clanmates - Daisypaw. But the second cat... His eyes widen as his tail started to lash back and forth in barely contained excitement. "Newtspring!" he called out as he started to romp his way through the snow to meet his old friend. "Oh Newtspring, its so good to see you! I-I'm sorry for disappearing from Gatherings like I did. Things just..." he paused for a moment, shifting on his paws. "Things got rough for me," he finally meowed, his voice losing a bit of its energy before he paused to glance up at Newtspring, suddenly catching the strange mood in the air. "...Is everything alright with you?" he questioned, a honest concern to his voice.

February Gathering 2022 - Page 5 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2022   February Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptySun 6 Feb 2022 - 19:34

Walking near the front of SkyClan’s crowd, Briarthorn made her way into the clearing that was Fourtrees. She hadn’t been here since she’d been with ThunderClan and made the journey back to SkyClan, so the memories it held weren’t her fondest. She’d get past it, though- she knew she needed to be here. To make an appearance for her Clan; to show that she actually cared. So, walking with her head low and tail high, she made her way to the outskirts of the clearing and sat on her own, until someone tried to join her.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4941

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2022   February Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptySun 6 Feb 2022 - 21:50

Mallowpaw couldn't help the smile upon her maw as the apprentice in front of her seemed to have as much enthusiasm and speed as she heard the rabbits did. To see another apprentice with her level of enthusiasm was extremely invigorating. "We do eat mostly fish... but also mice and other stuff sometimes, too!" She offered, cheerfully. In terms of his comment about being born to swim... "Well, from what I know, any kit can swim as soon as they open their eyes. Just... we're born a little bit better at it, and we train to do well, too!" Her youthful cheer matched the joy she could barely contain.

"You guys are known for being awesome runners, right? I don't ever think I could run as fast as one of you! That's really awesome!" She complimented. Mallowpaw was truly trying her best to be a friendly face tonight. "What do you think the leaders will tell us tonight?" Her curiosity and questions were endless.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2022   February Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptySun 6 Feb 2022 - 22:30

"Honestly, I don't think I could ever swim as well as a Riverclan cat." Scorchpaw admitted. He was just glad his clan had something that they were the best at.

When she commented about the leaders, he looked toward the Great Rock and shrugged.

"Who knows. Maybe we'll learn what's up with Shadowclan? They seem... grumpier than usual tonight..." He trailed off, worry darkening his eyes. Whatever trouble Shadowclan had encountered could just as easily come to Windclan... he shuddered at the thought.

Trying to keep his spirits light, he added: "Maybe they all have upset stomachs? They do eat toads and lizards, though I can't imagine why." The mere mention had him wrinkling his nose in distaste

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3222

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2022   February Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyMon 7 Feb 2022 - 6:53

Deerpaw widened her eyes at the scar that Rabbitchaser showed them. “That must have hurt terribly! Does it cause you to limp?” She gasped in concern. She certainly did not intend to cause any offence but was genuinely concerned for the warrior’s well-being.

Slightpaw felt Batpaw’s fur heat up but didn’t make a comment. Thank goodness for his long fur, he could warm up the she-cat. How did the shorthaired Windclan cats deal with all the snow and wind? The giant white Tom wrapped a fluffy tail around the black she-cat. His eyes wandered lazily to the high rock. When were the leaders going to start?

Deerpaw is talking to Snowpaw and Rabbitchaser
Slightpaw is talking to Batpaw
Reedpaw is open to interactions

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2022   February Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyMon 7 Feb 2022 - 8:42

Batpaw was extremely comforted and purred softly next to Slightpaw.  she stole several long glances at the tom and giggled quietly to herself.

hmm do you think that Murkystar will tell us the truth about what happened to her clan? Rather than just rumors she asked Slightpaw as she followed his gaze to the high rock.

The shadowclan warriors all looked pretty beat up and everyone had to be all wondering the same thing... Shadowclan could not hide their defeat as much as they may have wanted to... the question now was how forthcoming Murkystar would be with her information.

She slowly moved her tail to wrap around him as well as she asked the question, she could feel her heartbeat raise slightly as well as her excitment and did her best not to let that show though

stay cool she told herself
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2022   February Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyMon 7 Feb 2022 - 8:49

Slightpaw shrugged. “I think it’s about Dawnhawk and the group of rouges. Maybe they attacked Shadowclan. Either way, I hope it doesn’t effect us.” He said casually, not even pausing at the name Dawnhawk.

Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2022   February Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyMon 7 Feb 2022 - 9:17

Starlingflare wasn't expecting another cat to run into him, let alone a Windclan cat. His single yellow eye staring down as the smaller cat. He collected himself from being run into, smoothing out his fur just a little. "My name is Starlingflare, I'm from Thunderclan." He told the other tom, granted his scent probably gave that away. "How is Windclan Smallbean?" He asked trying to make polite conversation.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2022   February Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyMon 7 Feb 2022 - 14:06

The paw on hers nearly caused the apprentice to jump. She hadn't though to scent the air but her gaze quickly found Tinypool's and she let out a shaky breath, nodding. Darkpaw leaned into the older she-cat, tucking into her fur and sharing what warmth she had to contribute against the cold breeze that swept through the clearing. It helped to still her erratic heartbeat and centered the rise and fall of her chest. Although she was curious about the many cats around them, it was overwhelming. Intrigue could wait until later, for now she would simply enjoy the company of a friend.

"That sounds nice, Tinypool. It's a lot! There's so much to see. I can't believe the clans do this every moons. I hope Jaystar doesn't make me come too often. Or maybe I'll get used to it? Who knows... can you tell me about the clans?" As she spoke, she twisted her head from the warrior's side to glance up and try to find her eyes. This was comfortable and as Tinypool spoke, she planned to take in the sights from this sanctuary. It was such a beautiful thing to have a friend at her side, and she found herself entirely grateful of the black-furred she-cat. Everything else seemed to fade to the background for a moment, leaving just the two of them, a fleeting moment among a gathering of masses.
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3033

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2022   February Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyTue 8 Feb 2022 - 0:00

Bloodstar understood if Murkystar didn't want to talk about it any further. He quit looking at her, no longer expecting an answer, especially not when the other leaders began arriving. He blinked at Stoatfur taking Minkstar's place, but upon hearing the news, Bloodstar's face fell. "I'm sorry to hear that... I liked him. I imagine you'll tell us how in your announcement, Stoatfur." And with that, Bloodstar looked out across the gathering. It was cold and his patience was short. It was time to get this started and get it over with.

"The Gathering will now begin!" He yowled, calling out above the talking cats. "Skyclan is still thriving despite the harsh leaf-bare. We have three new apprentices, Elkpaw, Bramblepaw and Slightpaw. We also have new warriors, Hailfall, Dreamyflight, Hollyshine and Driftcloud! Not all news is good unfortunately. I was attacked this moon by a small group of rogues that I have reason to believe were Dawnhawk's kits. No warning and no reason stated at all. Skyclan managed to fight them off, but this was not just a random attack. I would advise everyone to be cautious of cats that you do not know. That is all for my announcement."

Bloodstar stepped back and allowed another leader to step forward. He hoped that Murkystar would tell everyone what was going on and what had happened, but he would not push her to do so. He would sit there quietly and patiently wait, eager to hear Stoatfur's announcement just as much as Murkystar's. What an eventful moon this had been, not just for Skyclan either.

Bearspirit scowled playfully as she ducked out of the way of his paw. Ah well... Windclan cats were quick. "The sleek fur is gorgeous and you know it." With a slow turn to show off how the moon glinted of of his sleek coat, he gave her an almost obnoxious wink, teasing her. By then Bloodstar had called for the gathering to start. Did he really think no one knew he was cold up there? He was always in a rush to get things over with quickly these moons... Bearspirit sat shamelessly beside Swiftspirit in the snow. Whatever snow melted would run off of him as water anyway. He found this to be an advantage, not being as susceptible to the cold as other short-furred cats. Bloodstar didn't have that luxury. Even now he could see the massive tom shudder while trying to keep a stoic a face.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2022   February Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyTue 8 Feb 2022 - 1:40

Slightpaw puffed out his chest at the mention of his name. He could hear the cats around cheer out his name. He couldn’t wait until the time his warrior name was called out.

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2022   February Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyTue 8 Feb 2022 - 1:58

Hollyleaf nodded. "Yes, let's." Hopefully, from the stars above, StarClan might hear their prays. She believed that StarClan was real— after all, she's seen them with her eyes before. As she was about to move on to another topic, a glimpse of white fur caught her eye, and despite all the crowded cats surrounding them; a familiar scent. It was faint, altered, somehow.. but it was still somewhat recognizable. Were her nostrils tricking her? Hollyleaf sniffed the air yet again, and now though not being able to sense it, she knew her eyes played no tricks.

Swanmist.

And not just her, but the apprentices as well. Though this time, they sat along with ThunderClan. The she-cat blinked. Then, now sure that they weren't just illusions, she felt.. unsure; and even puzzled about what to do. Why were they sitting there?  Then, her eyes scanned for the familiar sight of a grey pelt: her apprentice. She couldn't spot Mintpaw amongst the crowd though, however. Maybe it was too crowded. Frowning, the yowl of Bloodstar has caught her attention, and she soon faced the leaders. She.. shouldn't be distracted.

Hollyleaf is talking to Mistysky! (And is puzzled by the sight of Swanmist & the apprentices)

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5692

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2022   February Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyTue 8 Feb 2022 - 16:08

"Maybe." Swiftspirit smirked. Before she could say much else though, Bloodstar had called out to begin the gathering. Swiftspirit was just fine sitting next to Bearspirit, lightly nudging his shoulder with her own. She was, admittedly, less interested in the announcements than usual, but also couldn't help the way her ears swiveled forward to listen regardless even if she was more focused on Bearspirit's company beside her.

Some of the news Bloodstar shared did grab her attention though, and Swiftspirit's ears flattened. "More trouble with Dawnhawk? Foxdung, I wish I could say I was surprised." She muttered, of course, he'd gotten away from Bearspirit because of that foxhearted Shadowclanner. "Sooner or later he'll slip up." Everyone did at some point. If they were going to have to deal with whatever kits he had, though... Swiftspirit didn't know if it would stop at just Dawnhawk's eventual death. Probably not. The thought was an unpleasant one.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2022   February Gathering 2022 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

February Gathering 2022
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next