Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]

Go down 
+24
Grizzly
Mistpelt
Little Ripped
Middy
Karuna
King Falcon I
Aspen
Snickerdoodle
Talis
verychuu
Tara
Alex
Nacho
Knight
cotton
Muggy
Maple
rhindon
khamosa
Mosspelt
Rush
Spooksjolly
Byrin
downfive
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Nacho

Nacho

Characters : (Br)ookthistle, (Ja)aminepaw, (So)ngpaw
Clan/Rank : WC/SkC/TC
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 195

Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 11 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 17:44

(ignore this post I made a mistake and counted 12 hours from my last post not 24)

Last edited by Nacho on Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 18:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 11 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 17:52

Rolling straight to his paws once his head cleared, Wolfstar met Ivystar's teeth in his scruff again with a fearsome snarl, shoving forward against her. "SkyClan followed me here because we have justice to serve, and now, a point to prove!" he spat. "But you led RiverClan here when this did not concern you, and now, if they die, that's on you!"

Rearing back, Wolfstar narrowed his eyes at her. "It seems your nose has the tendency to lead RiverClan places they do not belong - so I'll do them a favor, and carve it off your face so it doesn't happen again!"

With a roar, he surged forward, colliding with the RiverClan she-cat and raking his claws viciously across her face.

Wolfstar used Front Paw Strike against Ivystar, dealing 12 damage and costing 6 SP.

Ivystar:
88/100 HP (-12)
133/160 SP

Wolfstar:
58/100 HP
138/160 SP (-6)
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 11 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 18:22

"Ahhh!"  Ashstorm yelped as she felt claws slash against her fur, not because it really hurt, but because it was surprising.  She leaped away, but not before the other cat got a second blow on her.  She swallowed.  She didn't want to hurt anyone, but she thought that it was pretty clear that the other cat wouldn't just stand down.  She leaped forward again, hitting the cat to the ground and pinning her by the neck.  "Listen to me,"  She said through the fur in her mouth.  "I'm not planning on dying here.  I don't even want to be here.  I'm here to make sure that my family is okay and that's it.  So, how about we just make this easy, where is Dawnhawk?"

Ashstorm used Leap-and-Hold, dealing 10 in damage and using -15SP.

Ashstorm
45HP / 60HP
125SP / 140SP

Shrikestorm pinned for one turn
50HP /60HP
123SP / 140SP

Last edited by Little Ripped on Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 18:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15130

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 11 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 18:22

The member 'Little Ripped' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 11 Mistpe10
Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 11 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 11 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 20:48

⍟ He'd managed to get in some good blows but not enough to further stall her own attack. The she-cat was on him in a moment, fueled by her own rage. Fawnstep let out a snarl as teeth met his scruff. She had strength underneath that dark coat, beyond those strong hindlegs. Feeling himself rattled, the handsome warrior felt the blood pounding in his ears. Everything seemed to spin and his sights blurred. It was a decent attack and he wasn't too prideful to admit that, but recognition to not equate resignation. Fury welled up within and there was a barrage of hisses that exploded from his lungs, "I will show you a true den of murderers if that is what you wish, worm-brain!"

Fawnstep is amgry, and stunned for 1 more turn.

∆ There was a flash, and claws tore through her soft underbelly, raking at fur and tearing flesh. A pained hiss broke from her maw. Skyclan cats hit hard; she hoped Flypaw was not receiving a similar treatment. Whipping around, the slender she-cat dove underneath her opponent and leaped back on the other side, seeking an easy position in which to try to pin him. Kitefire attempted to knock the tom over and hold him down. Her teeth clenched, "This isn't my fight, nor is it my kit's fight. I'll give you a chance to run, if you want it, Skyclanner."

Kitefire used leap and hold, dealing 9 damage and using 15 stamina. Lichenblaze is held for 1 turn.

Kitefire
HP: 41/50
SP: 81/120

Lichenblaze
HP: 11/40
SP: 85/100

Last edited by Ripped on Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 20:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 11 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 20:48

The member 'Ripped' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 11 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 21:12

Following the 24 hour cut-off from the start of the battle, the following characters have been automatically KOed and cannot fight:

Briarthorn (Fox)
Eagletalon (PandaPi)
Foxspirit (Fox)
Frostpaw (Your Every Day Cat)
Honeyheart (AirJordanz)
Sunflower (Ice)
Tuftwing (AirJordanz)

These changes are reflected in the Battle Sheet. Reminder that failing to post within 24 hours of your opponent from this point forward will be an automatic lose!

Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 11 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 11 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 21:18

Juniperlight followed Hayglow’s gaze, trusting the shock was genuine, and his own eye widened in shock. Lilacstar was indeed injured gravely—possibly even dead. His opponent whipped her head back to look at him like he would strike her down as one of his Clanmates assuredly struck down Lilacstar. The tom gritted his teeth. This was getting far, far out of control. She swiped wildly at him, and he sidestepped skillfully and kicked back a foot towards her rib cage. “None of us want to fight! We tried to warn you about how dangerous he is, but you hid him from us. You let him escape! Where did he go? There’s hope to stop this battle yet. Tell us where he is!” Juniperlight was pleading with her, not demanding. Could her answer be trusted? WindClan hadn’t proved themselves trustworthy in all of his seasons alive. But if she was being honest, he wanted to end the bloodshed. No lives had to be lost over one cat.

Juniperlight used Dodge-and-Fight, using 14 stamina. Counterattack successful for 4 damage.

Hayglow:
30/50 HP
101/120 SP

Juniperlight:
30/45 HP
62/90 SP

Last edited by Sun on Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 21:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 11 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 21:18

The member 'Sun' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 11 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 21:30

Hayglow gasped as the tom easily dodged her attack and nailed her straight in the chest, causing her to stumble backwards as she gasped for breath. "W-We don't know! He just left, said nothing to us other than ma-maybe Lilacstar," she pleaded back at him, wincing as she took a step forward. "An-And we didn't even know! He claimed he was a rogue and ha-had even disguised himself. We thought his name was Nightwind! He did nothing to us! He never acted like the Dawnhawk you are hunting!" With a sob, she swung forward to slash at the tom, before following it up with a second blow as she glared at him with tears brimming in his eyes. "And t-then you attacked us, no-not even giving us a chance to tell you that he was gone! Your leader went stra-straight for a medicine cat apprentice and our leader is dead...! So don't even act like your Clan has the moral ground here!"

Hayglow used Front Paw Strike on Juniperlight, dealing 9 damage and costing 7 stamina.
Hayglow additionally used Swift Strike, dealing 4 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Hayglow:

30/50 HP
84/120 SP (-17)

Juniperlight:
17/45 HP (-13)
62/90 SP

Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 11 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2526

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 11 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 21:50

Deerhawk's grizzled face twitched in discomfort. Through the heavy blood scent permeating the air he could detect the slightest hint of fear coming from the she-cat. She didn't want to be here, neither of them did, and yet they had no choice but to fight. As they'd each promised to do on the day of their warrior ceremony. 'Will you fight to defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?' What a heavy thing to promise when you knew nothing else. His thoughts were cut off as her claws hit and he let out an involuntary hiss of pain. He returned a blow of his own, though he deliberately avoided the young cat's face. Leaving scars intentionally served little purpose other than as some sort of sick power play, especially against the weaker party. At least, that was how he saw it.

Deerhawk used Front Paw Strike on Shadewing! It dealt 9 damage and used 7 stamina.

Deerhawk
HP
: 44/50
SP: 106/120

Shadewing
HP
: 11/30
SP: 74/80

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalpaw, deerkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc apprentice, wc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 11 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 22:08

As Dayspring struggled to catch her breath, Bloodstrike began to speak. His words seemed to replay in her mind on a loop and echo in her head, and it only succeeded in making her dizzy. Her eyes narrowed to slits, not because she was enraged, but because she was exhausted. Battle was tiring, mentally and physically, and even if she hadn't fought that much yet, the yelps of pain and snarls of opposition that her Clanmates were letting out around her seemed to drain any energy that she had left. The she-cat opened her maw to respond before she was completely knocked the ground, unable to move or escape. While Dayspring had fluffy fur, her size in comparison to Bloodstrike's was practically microscopic. With every breath that she took, her heart began to beat harder and faster. This was worse than any nightmare that the she-cat had ever slept through.

She only truly felt anger when the SkyClan deputy lifted his head to address the kits in the nursery.
"Don't you dare address them in that way." Dayspring hissed, her voice firmer than before.
"StarClan forbid that I ever decide to let my anger out on kits. I've always tried to see some good in SkyClan, but I suppose what the other Clans say about you all is true."

That was when the deputy felt pressure on one of her front legs. She furiously attempted to find the source of such pain before realizing that Bloodstrike was pressing down on an angle that would eventually cause her leg to-

Snap.

Her vision seemed to go completely white as pain exploded out of her forelimb. The sound that the bone emitted seemed as if it was loud enough to reverberate throughout the entire forest and beyond. When she was finally able to somewhat see again, she immediately noticed that her leg was an an unnatural slant, and she couldn't move it no matter how hard she tried. To make matters worse, she was still pinned beneath Bloodstrike, and the stress combined with the pain was only causing Dayspring to panic. She parted her jaws in an attempt to speak through the pain, but her voice had been reduced to a shaky whisper of disbelief.

"W-What in StarClan's name did you do to me...?"

dayspring is pinned for one more turn.

dayspring
hp - 31/50
sp - 93/110

bloodstrike
hp - 70/80
sp - 150/170

Bearpaw huffed as the next attack landed directly on her. Anger flooded her pelt as her fighting form began to grow sloppy. Instead of timed and precise slashes, they almost seemed to come out of a place of desperation. The she-cat could feel her strength beginning to fade, but she was determined to rough up the WindClan cat in front of her as much as she could.

bearpaw used "front paw strike" on goldenfang + "desperate blows", dealing 13 damage and costing 12 stamina.
mc buff reduces stamina cost by one. (12 - 1 = 11)

bearpaw
hp - 3/20
sp - 43/60

goldenfang
hp - 22/40
sp - 86/100

Cloudpaw's eyes were dark as she moved to make her next attack. By the look of it, this cat was a warrior, and it was probably unwise for an apprentice to be openly challenging a cat that was a rank above them, but the calico felt like this would end smoothly in her favor. That was certainly her pride talking, though.

cloudpaw used "snap" on birdsong, dealing 6 damage and costing 7 stamina.

cloudpaw
hp - 11/20
sp - 46/60

birdsong
hp - 28/60
sp - 114/140

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalpaw sc app 』
deerkit wc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 11 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 22:47

In stark contrast to Dayspring being drained amidst battle, Bloodstrike hadn't felt quite this alive in moons. He wasn't a tom that was made for peace, apparently, because anytime he wasn't fighting, he was angry. He'd been angry at himself ever since the Asylum take over. So much had happened that he wasn't there to stop or control.... and he should have been. But he was here now, helping Wolfstar punish those who went against the will of Skyclan... and he finally felt like he had a purpose again. He mattered again. He didn't acknowledge Dayspring's words. He didn't care. As her leg snapped like a newleaf sapling under his paw, Bloodstrike only smiled. The fear in her eyes satisfied him. He felt confident that she was done fighting, and if she wasn't, she couldn't possibly be very effective right now. He spared a glance in Lilacstar's direction, only to see that she had been slain already. Beechface... She was a lot like Bloodstrike. She wasn't made for peace anymore than he was. He turned his focus back to Dayspring.

"If only your leader was still alive right now to see this. I would have loved to see her reaction for myself. Ah well... she is watching from Starclan right now. I guess that will have to do." Bloodstrike's eyes went to her other forelimb and... while it was not on quite as convenient ground as the other, the Skyclan deputy decided he would try and give that one a snap as well. He buried his claws into that one this time, intending to cause bleeding and hopefully more panic. Enough panic that Dayspring would retreat so that he could move on to a different opponent.

Bloodstrike continues Leap and Hold, dealing 9 (10-1 Due to Moor Runner) damage and -14SP (-1SP Cost per Beech Buff)

Bloodstrike
70HP / 136SP (-14SP)

Dayspring
22HP / 93SP (-9HP)

OOC: You can decide if it's a double break or not. Just having him do something since Dayspring can't retreat while pinned.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 11 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 22:59

This she-cat just didn't get it. Rainy wasn't going to bother with trying to explain anything to her anymore. She was a lost cause. Perhaps it was the battle that was muddling her head but she was more opting to believe that Brookpaw was just a complete loon generally. There probably was no hope for her. The lithe she-cat only rolled her eyes as she was subjected to more of the apprentice's insolent and unhinged yelling and screeching. Honestly? She was getting tired of this. Tsk.

"You're too jaded and a bit delusional to even try to think with a clear mind, just like everyone else. Shame. I was hoping you'd be more mature and wouldn't resort to insufferable and unnecessary screeching. It won't do you any good if you continue on believing your clan has no faults or didn't have a role in bringing this situation into fruition. I know mine has plenty of faults that I sure hope the future generations at least try to improve. Nobody's perfect, not even StarClan but I suppose you can continue to stay blind. It isn't my problem anymore. I'm just wasting my time with you. Good luck I guess." she meowed with a sigh and a disappointed shake of her head. She knew Brook would try to deliver a last blow and she was going to let her but at the last second, she changed her mind. She couldn't just give up now! She needed to stay strong and up on her paws for her family, as long as she can last. Or, at least try and ditch this annoying apprentice and go help shelter her clanmates that were injured.

★Rainypaw used Dodge and Flee on Brookpaw! It was Successful and it saved Rainypaw from 4 damage and cost her 42 SP (all her remaining SP).★

★Rainypaw★
★[HP]:4/20
★[SP]:0/60 (-42)

★Brookpaw★
★[HP]:12/20
★[SP]:31/60

★Rainypaw is no longer fighting Brookpaw and is now helping her fallen clanmates. She can no longer fight nor be attacked!★

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:

Last edited by Rush on Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 23:04; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 11 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 22:59

The member 'Rush' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next