Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]

Go down 
+24
Grizzly
Mistpelt
Little Ripped
Middy
Karuna
King Falcon I
Aspen
Snickerdoodle
Talis
verychuu
Tara
Alex
Nacho
Knight
cotton
Muggy
Maple
rhindon
khamosa
Mosspelt
Rush
Spooksjolly
Byrin
downfive
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 10 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 13:49

Hi everyone!

You may have noticed that the battle was temporarily suspended. This was due to some confusion and turmoil in the battle resulting in double-teaming when there were still open opponents. The topic was locked at 2 PM EST, and reopened at 3 PM EST while Staff attempted to resolve the issues. Please see the additional note on the Patch Notes explaining the changes that were made in response to the issue.

Because the thread was temporarily closed for one hour, the initial 24 hour deadline to post with your character in the battle has been extended one hour to make up the difference. The new cut-off time is 11:13 PM EST.

Please be sure that you are asking questions if you are confused or uncertain about something, Staff will be happy to help! Additionally, here is a link to the battle sheet for any who haven't seen it already  In Love Hamu

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 10 Giphy
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 10 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 14:18

Muddythorn didn't like this one bit. He pretty much shadowed Beechface all the way to Windclan camp, Primroselight close on his heels. When he had first made the decision train as a medicine cat, he had assumed that meant no more fighting, and no battles. He was very clearly wrong. Here they were, walking directly into Windclan's camp. Personally, he had never had anything other than brief but positive interactions with the clan, but they had sheltered Dawnhawk. And that made them an enemy of all of Skyclan. In many ways, Muddythorn had known the infamous golden tom better than many of his clanmates of the same age. But the saying 'know thy enemy' wasn't so helpful when you may or may not be petrified of your former mentor.

Riverclan. Just like many of the warriors around him, he quickly noticed a scent that shouldn't be there. It only made him more nervous. But he didn't even need to do any fighting. All it that was required of him was to dash in whenever he saw an injured clanmate. However, that seemed to be a greater task than he realised. Cats swarmed everywhere. Any time it looked like there was someone who looked in need of help, a knew challenge took place directly next to them.

He couldn't do it.

Even though he had managed to keep his cool during his mother's kitting, this was just too much. Unlike a lot of the older warriors, Muddythorn had never known a real battle. Only the scars they left behind.

Chaos filled the hollow. Flashing claws. Snapping teeth. Yowls fighting to be heard. 

---

Primroselight couldn't help but stay by her son's side. She had left Stagkit with the pawful of cats who had remained in camp, knowing that she would be well cared for. Dawnpaw was also far away from the battle back at home, much to the warrior's ease of mind. Having her adult, fully-grown kit there was stress enough, she knew she wouldn't cope if her much younger daughter was there too.

Her original plan had been to stay near the medicine cats, challenging any enemy who came near. If this battle were about any other cat, Primroselight would've much preferred to find a peaceful and civil solution, preferably one that involved no fighting. But they had all learnt their lesson with Dawnhawk; violence was still a last resort, but it seemed to be the only one that hand any sort of affect.

Much the warrior's surprise, it didn't are long for Beechface to get caught up in a fight. The other clans should know better than to attack a medicine cat, but attacking her sister specifically was... risky business. She may not have trained in fighting much, but she still had a brute strength in her. And so Primroselight stayed with her kit.

She didn't think Muddythorn had realised, but he sat on the edge of an enemy camp, with his eyes screwed shut and his face almost buried in his neck fur. He was vulnerable like this, and was clearly not taking the exposure to a new situation well. Most cats were caught up in combat, and any non-Skyclan cat who looked her way Shen bared her teeth at, daring them to come closer. Those who tried were quickly distracted anyways.

Muddythorn and Primroselight are not actively in combat

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 10 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 14:21

Ryesnap was sure that when the moment came, he'd hesitate. He was certain he'd run. How could he face SkyClan, knowing his own twisted heritage as cats with his eyes barreled down their territory, ready to come out with Dawnhawk in their teeth and his fur to line their dens with? What would happen when the moment really counted?

But when they came, and came quickly, there was no hesitation. This was his home, and always would be, no matter the folly of his young leader or the growing pains of his apprenticeship. Regardless of the many missteps they might make, WindClan was everything. WindClan was his kin and country, where he hunted and loved and lost. The cat they called his father would never be his, never again, and the clan that Dawnhawk came from was simply a rival to be defeated.

And they were storming his camp, where the kittens slept and the elders reveled in the sunshine. They desecrated this place of peace with their claws. Ryesnap's lungs were on fire with the adrenaline that consumed him. This was his first battle against another cat who was skilled as he was skilled. As instinct took over, there was no doubt in his mind of on which side he belonged, and that he was going to make SkyClan leave by whatever means necessary. They had allowed an evil to escape them, and they had allowed Dawnhawk to inter his deep malice in Ryesnap's very bones. To denounce it, he'd denounce SkyClan itself. He looked for Fawnstep in the swarm, and finding him, was pushed to absolute confidence. He dove claws-first into the mass, where his attack found its first target. It was a tom, and Ryesnap didn't know his name, and he didn't care. He had a hunger in him that could only be satiated by battle. The tom was just a shape, an object, that he could defeat. And Ryesnap would defeat him. For a moment, he felt like LionClan.

Ryesnap used Jumping Strike on Pippaw, who was not focused on him. [5 + 3 HP] [7 SP]

Ryesnap
30/30 HP
73/80 SP (-7)

Pippaw
12/20 HP (-8)
60/60 SP

Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 10 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2232

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 10 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 14:45

Was it a bit cheeky to go after a blind cat in the battle? Perhaps. Did Tawnyflare care? Nope! She could ruin this cat all the same, even if the little rats in the nursery left her slightly weaker.

Speaking of weak, it seemed the so-called deputy was getting her tail handed to her by the SkyClan deputy. That was sort of pathetic, but she was too busy to help. Or she just didn't want to help. One of the two.

Making her way through the crowd, her eyes on her target, a twisted grin made her way onto her face. It had been far too long since she had had any fun. It was a shame that the she-cat couldn't see the fox coming after her, but maybe if she was lucky, the pelt still maintained the scent of the predator it had been taken from? It would sure be nice if that were the case!

Having reached her target, the tortoiseshell reared up, slashing wildly and cackling all the same. It had been far too long since she had this much fun!

Tawnyflare used Sanctum Strike, dealing 8 damage and costing 10 stamina! Primroselight is stunned for one turn!

Tawnyflare
50/50 HP
70/80 SP (-10)

Primroselight
57/65 HP (-8)
130/130 SP

Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 10 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Last edited by Karuna on Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 20:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 10 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 15:34

A certain voice caught Smallbean's attention. "Muddyleap?" He called back, anxiety gnawing away at his stomach. It probably wasn't very good if Muddyleap needed his help, he could only imagine what he had gotten himself into. After turning around the familiar golden pelt came into his sight and he let out a sigh of relief. Muddyleap wasn't as injured as Smallbean had feared, thank the stars, but he still needed treatment. From the look of his wound, it wasn't serious enough that he would have to stop fighting. "I'm not sure that Newt exactly thinks that you're friends, but I can fix up your leg. Come with me." He flicked his tail as he hurriedly padded into the medicine den, looking through the herb wraps he had made up. He looked over to make sure Muddyleap had followed, and to make sure that no other cat was approaching. If he was going to treat the other tom he wanted to be certain that no other cat would attack them in the meantime.

"I would usually give you poppy seeds to help with pain, but..." He trailed off, feeling as if he didn't really need to finish the sentence to get his point across. Pulling a clump of cobwebs from his stores, he placed them over the wounds on Muddyleap's leg, stopping the bleeding. He made sure not to use too much, though. Cobwebs would definitely end up being his best friend once this battle had ended. Stepping back, he gave a quick nod to Muddyleap. "Normally you would be told not to fight, but it seems as though you might be needed. Just... Just promise you won't let yourself get too hurt, okay? Be careful with your leg and if you see a lot of blood come back to me." Smallbean really worried for Muddyleap sometimes, and he was more worried for him now than ever. "If you feel ready, you can return to battle."

Smallbean used Standard Heal on Muddyleap, giving him +05 HP and costing -10 SP

Muddyleap:

26/40 HP [+05]
66/100 SP

Smallbean:
70/70 HP
150/160 SP [-10]

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 10 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 15:35

Lichenblaze winced as the molly struck him again. Eyes blazing, true to his name, he lunged at her from the ground, claws raking down her underbelly.

Lichenblaze used Belly Rake on Kitefire. It was successful, dealing 9 damage and using -15 stamina.

Lichenblaze
20/40 HP
85/100 SP (-15)

Kitefire
41/50 HP (-9)
96/120 SP

Last edited by Aspen on Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:25; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 10 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 15:45

"What? No, me and Newt are totally friends now! Maybe I can get his full name at the next Gathering..." Muddyleap mumbled as he followed after the medicine cat, slipping into the den and taking a spot near the entrance as he patiently waited for Smallbean to get what was needed. He simply smiled at the medicine cat as he did his work, pushing himself to his paws once Smallbean stepped away and seemed done with the work. His ears perked as the medicine cat spoke, giving him a soft smile. "I-I know. I didn't mean to fight, I just...I just wanted to protect the Clan and then I got attacked. I promise I'll be as careful as I can! I-I mean I did come to see you so!" he added, tail lashing in excitement. "I'll be good, Smallbean, I promise," he said as he turned and slipped from the den and into the chaos once more. His eyes glanced around, trying to look for a cat who was open - seeing one in the back. He grinned as he raced over only to start slowing down as he realized that this cat...This was one who really didn't want to fight by the looks of it. Oh.. Then he blinked, realizing he recognized him. "Muddypaw!" he gasped, eyes widening. "Or well, I'm sure you have your full name by now - its me, Muddyleap! We met when we were apprentices at a Gathering! Crazy seeing you here, right?"

Muddyleap is...Talking with Muddythorn.

Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 10 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 10 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 15:48

Shadewing squeaked as a shape tackled her, pain flaring down her back. The scent of WindClan flooded her nose and she instinctively attacked in return, digging her claws deep into the tom's flesh. The battle was already raging like a fire, and to the young warrior, it was terrifying. She only hoped Birdsong was okay.

Shadewing used Front Paw Strike on Deerhawk, dealing 7 (-1) damage and using 7 (-1) stamina.

Shadewing
20/30 HP
74/80 SP (-6)

Deerhawk
44/50 HP (-6)
113/120 SP

Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 10 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 10 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:15

Silverlight felt bad for the she-cat he was fighting against. She seemed like a genuinely sweet and shy cat that would normally not hurt even a bug. The more he hurt her, the worse he felt. He was hoping she'd try to turn away and leave. She didn't deserve this fight. "It's alright. I hope it all ends soon. None of us want to lose anybody." he grunted with a slight soothing tone as he felt her claws penetrate his skin. It was only fair. He returned the attack and struck her with his unsheathed paws, inwardly flinching as he felt her blood on his paws. He wanted her to escape but he knew that it was probably going to be seen as shameful since she's still able to fight.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Silverlight used Front Paw Strike on Quietstep, dealing 8 damage and using 7 SP. [Moor Runner buff is active and Silverlight receives -1 damage from each attack]

Silverlight:

34/40[HP]
86/100[SP] (-7 SP)

Quietstep:
13/30[HP] (-8 HP)
74/80[SP]

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 10 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:22

Sunpaw could hardly focus with the roar of battle surrounding him. Everything smelled of blood and fear, and yowls of pain and anger split the night sky. He wasn't even sure why they were fighting, something about Dawnhawk. But did it really deserve all of this?

A tall form much like his own crept up on him, delivering a slash. Sunpaw winced, tears springing to his eyes. "I don't want to fight either...but you're attackin' my Clan, so...'m sorry!" He unsheathed his claws, striking out at Bumblepaw.

Sunpaw used Front Paw Strike on Bumblepaw, dealing 6 damage and costing -7 stamina.

Sunpaw
15/20 HP
53/60 SP (-7)

Bumblepaw
14/20 HP (-6)

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 10 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:24

dice for belly rake

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15088

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 10 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:24

The member 'Aspen' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 10 Mistpe10
Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 10 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 10 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:41

As the tom reassured her and attacked again, Quietstep felt like she needed to escape. She didn't want to fight. Best to escape. She thought. She quickly attacked the Windclan tom one last time, in an attempt to push him away. Once she was successful in doing so, she turned towards the camp entrance and ran away, bolting from the battle. While it might seem dishonorable to her clanmates, Quietstep didn't care about right now. She just had to run.

Quietstep used Fight and Flee and was successful, costing all of her remaining SP and causing -10 HP!

Silverlight:
24/40HP -10
86/100SP

Quietstep:
13/30HP
0/80SP -74

Quietstep had fled the battle and is no longer able to be attacked! Spotlake is still open to battle!

Last edited by Hitsjolly on Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15088

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 10 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 16:41

The member 'Hitsjolly' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 10 Mistpe10
Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 10 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 10 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 17:31

Bumblepaw whimpered. “You- you guys held a criminal! That’s awful! You guys should be ashamed!” Bumblepaw knew almost nothing about Dawnhawk, what he did; sure, he heard tall tales from the elders and the warriors about his crimes, but other than that, he had little idea of what the rogue actually had done. Were all of those stories true? If they were, WindClan was the worst clan ever! How dare they! 

The flame point he was fighting’s words rang in Bumblepaw’s head. He didn’t want to fight either, but he had to defend his clan. Well, so did Bumblepaw! This can’t be a time for him to show mercy! “You’re criminals yourselves, you know!” the young apprentice yowled as he struck the tom again, this time a little harder. He deserved it! 

Bumblepaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 5 in damage (Due to the Moor Runner buff and costing -6 in stamina (Due to the Medicine Cat Buff)

Bumblepaw
14/20 HP
48/60 SP (-6)

Sunpaw
10/20 HP (-5)
53/60 SP 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]   Call for Blood [SkC vs WC] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Call for Blood [SkC vs WC]
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next