Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Allies Among Enemies [Ichtaca]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5683

Allies Among Enemies [Ichtaca] Empty
PostSubject: Allies Among Enemies [Ichtaca]   Allies Among Enemies [Ichtaca] EmptyThu 4 Feb 2021 - 15:40

The night air was frigid, discouraging one to stay still for long, and so Mistyfalcon prowled the territory with a quick stride. Not enough to shake off the Asylum guards, but enough to keep his paws from feeling like they'd freeze at any second.

Murkystrike was on his mind, and as Mistyfalcon trekked through the territory, he half-hoped that he'd catch sight of the tortoiseshell through the trees. The rational part of him that had witnessed the trial told him that the endeavor was pointless, but... If he was out here, he might as well keep an eye out, no matter how hopeless it seemed.

There were a pair of guards trailing him, and Mistyfalcon only vaguely recognized the one that had sat next to Murkystrike at the 'trial' Tavora had held. Beneath his fury, he was curious. And since he couldn't do anything even remotely useful in this situation, he might as well attempt conversation. If she wasn't on good terms with the Asylum, perhaps that could be useful later on.

"So, you're the one that Murkystrike was helping... Ichtaca, right?" His voice was gruff as he turned his head towards the... pelt ward? Was that what they were called?

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Talis

Talis

Characters : Shimmerdust {S}, Willowdance {W}, Amberfluff {A}, Hopepaw {H}, Dreamfire {D}
Clan/Rank : {S} RiverClan T5 Warrior, {W} SkyClan T2 Warrior, {A} WindClan T3 Warrior, {H} ShadowClan Apprentice, {D} ThunderClan NPC Elder
Gemini Pig
Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: Allies Among Enemies [Ichtaca]   Allies Among Enemies [Ichtaca] EmptyFri 5 Feb 2021 - 6:53

Ichtaca had mostly volunteered to go with Mistyfalcon because she recalled he was one of those who stuck close to Murkystrike during her "trial", or more like arrest-ment. Apprehension? What was that called? Capture? Well, in any case, she had volunteered to go with Mistyfalcon and some other cat immediately went "I'm coming with you.". So that was how Ichtaca realised the Asylum no longer had any trust in her. Just as she no longer had any trust in them.

When Mistyfalcon initiated his talking, Ichtaca was very glad for that. "Yeah, I am." She answered, cautiously glancing at the other guard to check how he looked and to inform Mistyfalcon he existed. She was pleasantly glad to see Mistyfalcon recognised her even without the white rabbit pelt that had covered most of her body, and which she had ditched outside of camp some time back after the "trial".

Profiles

Shimmerdust-Female-She/Her-RiverClan T5 Warrior-#797474-70/160

Willowdance-Female-She/Her-SkyClan T2 Warrior-#0fe617-40/100

Amberfluff-Female-She/Her-WindClan T3 Warrior-#ffa500-50/120

Hopegiver-Female-She/Her-ShadowClan T1 Warrior-#ffc999-30/80

Dreamfire-Female-She/Her-ThunderClan NPC Permaqueen-#6a5acd-50/80

No longer played:
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Allies Among Enemies [Ichtaca]   Allies Among Enemies [Ichtaca] EmptyFri 5 Feb 2021 - 20:18

Mistyfalcon gave the second guard he'd been saddled with an annoyed look. Ichtaca didn't seem particularly thrilled at having one of her fellow rogues following them, and in that the pair were very much in agreement. It seemed like the Asylum had been unhappy with her during that sham of a 'trial' that had been held for Murkystrike, and Mistyfalcon had to wonder at that.

"I don't understand the Asylum." He muttered eventually, "seems rather hypocritical of them to punish cats for teaching others to hunt on new territory and to be able to defend themselves. Skills that all cats should have. And you're supposed to just... accept that? It seems like they treat you even worse than they treat us." He mewed, voice pitched to not carry beyond the small black and white she-cat. Mistyfalcon recalled seeing her wear a pelt before, though she didn't wear one now. Something to do with the trial and the fact that she was now seemingly watched just as the clan cats were?

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Talis

Talis

Characters : Shimmerdust {S}, Willowdance {W}, Amberfluff {A}, Hopepaw {H}, Dreamfire {D}
Clan/Rank : {S} RiverClan T5 Warrior, {W} SkyClan T2 Warrior, {A} WindClan T3 Warrior, {H} ShadowClan Apprentice, {D} ThunderClan NPC Elder
Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Allies Among Enemies [Ichtaca]   Allies Among Enemies [Ichtaca] EmptyMon 15 Feb 2021 - 5:21

Ichtaca didn't disagree with anything Mistyfalcon said. Hypocritical, the Asylum was. Punishing cats for teaching others to hunt and defend themselves? Definitely yes. She was supposed to just accept it, true. She was treated even worse than the clan cats? Not exactly worse, per se, but about equally badly.

"I mean, nothing you said was wrong." She responded, as quietly as Mistyfalcon was. "I agree with everything you said. The Asylum is, in basic terms, a bunch of fox-brains. Apart from like one or two."

Profiles

No longer played:
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Allies Among Enemies [Ichtaca]   Allies Among Enemies [Ichtaca] EmptyMon 15 Feb 2021 - 18:16

Mistyfalcon shook his head, more in disgust than true disbelief at Ichtaca's words.

"You and Ivory don't seem to be among the fox-hearts, at least." For Mistyfalcon, that was high praise. The tiny she-cat walking beside him truly didn't seem like she belonged with Asylum.

"How'd a seemingly sensible cat like you wind up with them?" He had to wonder. He knew the question could've been taken as rude but Mistyfalcon simply... Didn't care if it offended.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Talis

Talis

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Allies Among Enemies [Ichtaca]   Allies Among Enemies [Ichtaca] EmptyMon 15 Mar 2021 - 23:57

Ichtaca was admittedly very relieved that Mistyfalcon didn't seem to feel she was as dislikable as the rest of the Asylum cats. She couldn't really remember who Ivory was, but if she wasn't considered to be as much a fox-heart as the others, it was fine.

Mistyfalcon then asked a next question, and Ichtaca sighed quietly. "When I was pretty young, I lost my biological parents. A group of rogues rescued me. We helped to take in other cats with disabilities as well, like blind or deaf cats. We would help one another deal with the difficulties that come with our disabilities. Some would even become groups to make it easier for them to fight. They were the ones I would consider my family the most in my whole life."

"When the Asylum launched an attack on us though...As you can imagine, we didn't stand a chance. I had to pick between leaving and joining them. And well, back then I couldn't fight or hunt on my own. I won't survive. So I chose to join them. I never really liked them though."
Ichtaca murmured.

Profiles

No longer played:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allies Among Enemies [Ichtaca]   Allies Among Enemies [Ichtaca] Empty

Back to top Go down

Allies Among Enemies [Ichtaca]
Page 1 of 1