Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Friends, New Enemies [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

New Friends, New Enemies [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: New Friends, New Enemies [OPEN]   New Friends, New Enemies [OPEN] EmptyTue 13 Jan 2015 - 19:07

A fluffy ginger and white tail poked out of some bushes, and the tail wriggled backward until a small she-cat was revealed. She growled, pouncing on a leaf that fell off of her fur. She heard pawsteps behind her, and she leaped back into the bush, turning so she could face the cat. She let out a hiss when she smelled more than one cat, at least four. There was one that right away seemed like they would be best friends, one that if she put a tiny bit of effort into it they would be friends, one that she didn't know about, and one that she could tell right off the bat she wouldn't like. He smelled unfriendly, or intimidating. Voices drifted into her ears, and she soon discovered that the two friendly-ish cats were kits or apprentices, and the intimidating one was a warrior. The other cat's identity she couldn't find out.

Hollykit trotted toward a bush that looked pretty promising with Graykit and Ghostspirit by her side. Another cat was nearby, but she would find out soon enough who it was. She let out a purr, allowing the familiar scents to wash over her taste buds. The cat smelled like someone she was close to. "Hey, Graykit, someone's already here! Let's go see who it is!" she meowed enthusiastically.

Graykit scented the air, bristling as he realized who it was. A growl seeped out of his mouth, and his tail twitched. His fur spiked and eyes narrowed. Ignoring his frenemy, he stood up straighter, his nose and tail high in the air. His chest was puffed out, and he sniffed. "I have no time for whoever it is. You go on without me." With that, he turned and stalked away.

Ghostspirit didn't know or care who was lurking in the bushes. All he cared about was the tasty prey on the other side of the bush. "Hollykit, Graykit, what do you guys want from the fresh-kill pile? I'm gonna get a squirrel, and I can ge-" He broke off, realizing the two kits had parted ways with him. He scoffed and stalked away, snatching a plump squirrel from the pile and settled down in a corner. His eyes remained trained on the kits, whom he was friends with and didn't want or need them to get hurt.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Silverpaw/Streampaw

Silverpaw/Streampaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan warrior,Starclan warrior, Starclan warrior , Starclan apprentice , Starclan apprentice,Starclan Kit , Riverclan apprentice,Riverclan apprentice ,Windclan apprentice,Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies [OPEN]   New Friends, New Enemies [OPEN] EmptyTue 13 Jan 2015 - 22:27

[ooc:may i join in this with Flickerkit? I need to start up her again ]

4th life:Bramblepaw of Shadowclan(deceased)
5th life:Sorrelpaw/soul of Windclan(deceased)
6th life:Mosskit of Riverclan(deceased)
7th life:Silverpaw/wind of Riverclan(Alive)
8th life:Streampaw/sky of Riverclan(Alive)
9th life:Silentpaw/claw of Windclan -Half clan - (alive)
10th life:Flickerkit-paw-blaze of Thunderclan -(alive)
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies [OPEN]   New Friends, New Enemies [OPEN] EmptyMon 19 Jan 2015 - 18:54

((Sure!))

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Silverpaw/Streampaw

Silverpaw/Streampaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan warrior,Starclan warrior, Starclan warrior , Starclan apprentice , Starclan apprentice,Starclan Kit , Riverclan apprentice,Riverclan apprentice ,Windclan apprentice,Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies [OPEN]   New Friends, New Enemies [OPEN] EmptyMon 26 Jan 2015 - 9:12

[ok thanks and sorry i got busy]

The scent in the bush happened to be Flickerkit's. The calico tabby kit sat in the bush quietly almost as if to be to herself for a moment. She blinked hearing someone and looked to see and saw Hollykit she smiled a little.

4th life:Bramblepaw of Shadowclan(deceased)
5th life:Sorrelpaw/soul of Windclan(deceased)
6th life:Mosskit of Riverclan(deceased)
7th life:Silverpaw/wind of Riverclan(Alive)
8th life:Streampaw/sky of Riverclan(Alive)
9th life:Silentpaw/claw of Windclan -Half clan - (alive)
10th life:Flickerkit-paw-blaze of Thunderclan -(alive)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies [OPEN]   New Friends, New Enemies [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

New Friends, New Enemies [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1