Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

seeking friends and enemies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

seeking friends and enemies Empty
PostSubject: seeking friends and enemies   seeking friends and enemies EmptyThu 26 Apr 2018 - 19:36

My cats need friends please! cx Most of them are pretty lonely, and even the ones with friends always want more. <3 Am looking for besties of all kinds! Cats from other clans, too!

Some of my cats (coughHONEYcough) are also quite feisty, though, and could use some good ol' enemies. Honey will rage against any SkC cat with impure blood and pretty much any aggressive/especially weak member of another clan.

Skyclan

needs friends
Honeypaw -- feisty, proud, determined, obsessed with improvement. feels deeply inadequate, though she'd claw your face off before admitting it. also very blood purist. once her respect is won, she is extremely loyal, and will defend them to the death.
she thinks other clans are enemies, but can respect pride and loyalty to one's clan. // may have some respect/tentative alliance with a cat of another clan, if they are pureblooded

I just realized that Honey is really... lonely. I killed off all her family. ono She has her mentor (who she adores), but I think Honey really needs a best friend. <3 Someone to help her open up a bit and maybe have fun. She is really hard to swallow at times, and is a crazy hard worker, but she is extremely loyal. If they sneak up on her and Honey gets attached, it's forever. They must be pure/majority SkC (because Honey is really racist right now), but a variety of personalities can work. <3 A big friend group.

Shadowclan:

needs friends
Ratpaw -- very quiet, afraid of touch, likes strange objects (shiny things, odd stones, leaves, etc). is a collector, whose favorite thing to do is go to the Carrionplace to find twoleg contraptions. prefers to do his own thing, but is quite lonely inside, and feels like he doesn't fit in. would totally befriend cats from other clans and think nothing of it

needs torture victims
Rainpaw -- sadist, reserved, cunning, patient. Rain is basically a quiet she-cat that harbors sadistic tendencies. she's not all out evil but she does enjoy making others uncomfortable in subtle ways, and watching others fail. if anyone wants their cat to be picked on/insulted, rain needs them cx

Riverclan:

needs friends
Mosspaw -- cheerful, excitable, happy-go-lucky. Moss is super friendly and accepting. Sucks at hunting and fighting, but never gives up. Will totally and shamelessly befriend cats of other clans, because that's who he is. He especially loves Thunderclan.

Kittypet

needs friends and cats to interact with pleeeease
Cosmo -- bubbly, clumsy, kind of all over the place, but quite determined and loyal. is a kit right now, but she would love to chat and hang out with anyone. often escapes from her housefolk's garden

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: seeking friends and enemies   seeking friends and enemies EmptyThu 26 Apr 2018 - 22:55

i can give Ratpaw or Rainpaw Dawnbreeze!

Mosspaw can have Birchspark, and if he wants to meet a tc cat, I have Forestpaw

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: seeking friends and enemies   seeking friends and enemies EmptyFri 27 Apr 2018 - 10:06

dang, Rainpaw made me think that I need a naive cat... wait.
oh
my
StarClan

hurt Blossomheart PLEASE

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: seeking friends and enemies   seeking friends and enemies EmptyFri 27 Apr 2018 - 11:46

MOSS AND DARK FOR BFFS
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: seeking friends and enemies   seeking friends and enemies EmptyFri 27 Apr 2018 - 11:59

dovestream + honeypaw = instant enemies

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: seeking friends and enemies   seeking friends and enemies EmptyTue 1 May 2018 - 1:56

Thanks guys! ^-^

Dawnbreeze should definitely hang with Ratpaw, potato. <3 And Birchspark should go hunting with Moss -- he'd love more RC interaction! We should make some topics! Rat needs his hunting too, so maybe Dawn can come with?

@Jade -- LOL, yes. At a gathering we should have Rain/Blossom interaction. c:

@Ripped -- MOSS AND DARK SHOULD BE BFFS YES. Would you mind if I made a topic? >u<

@Harlem -- Enemies, yes!!! cx lol, they need to meet on the border, or at a gathering. After the Crust kits are announced to SkC, Honey is going to be p*ssed at WC for a very long time. It's perfect soil for drama!

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: seeking friends and enemies   seeking friends and enemies EmptyTue 1 May 2018 - 3:17

sounds good ginger!

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seeking friends and enemies   seeking friends and enemies Empty

Back to top Go down

seeking friends and enemies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Friend Finder-
Jump to: