Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Talking with enemies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

Talking with enemies    Empty
PostSubject: Talking with enemies    Talking with enemies    EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 15:44

Bumblepaw padded out of camp, his paws aching to get out and explore. His father and mother were dead...and he loved it. With his father gone the clan seemed lost to him. They had to get over the mournning proccess and take command. The apprentice found himself near ThunderClan territory,where enemies of SkyClan lived.

Talking with enemies    492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking with enemies    Talking with enemies    EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 15:49

Metalpaw walked down her normal route near the skyclan border. Once again she sniffed out a skyclan sent. A new sent, a young male apprentice probolly. She crept closer untill she saw him. Pale with brown stripes, she wasnt usually scared of other apprentices, but this once seemed diffrent, he seemed almost evil. He was also very handsome. (fail endding) xD

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Talking with enemies    Talking with enemies    EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 15:57

Bumblepaw looked up and saw a cat about the same size as him,yet with big ears (right?). She looked better then most of the rats that came through here. He looked at her back leg and saw a shiny grey attachment to her hind leg. Metalpaw came to mind when he remembered his time before he had come to this world.

OOC: He rememberes you from when he wasn't alive yet XD He was remined of that with a dream when he was younger

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking with enemies    Talking with enemies    EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 16:05

occ- opps forgot to put she was hidden xD also yeah she has huge ears and small legs a slender body and gray with silver flecks like metal. It might also be interesting if he sees her paws stained with sootpelts blood.
Mel also knows bumble from the talks with drags

ic- Metalpaw stared at him for a few moments, finally she remembered him. She gasped silently. This was the cat that helped take over Snakefires mind, thats what got dragonsoul killed. But that was when he wasnt alive, I wonder how bad he is in person...She finally came to and shook her head. "I'm Metalpaw, a apprentice of Thunderclan, I can tell by your sent that your a skyclan cat."
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Talking with enemies    Talking with enemies    EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 16:08

Bumblepaw dipped his head and saw a bit of blood on her paws, "So your the one that killed my mentor",the apprentice assumed. He looked up"Good job" then laughed with hatred.

OOC: This is why I hate him XD

Talking with enemies    Jry45y

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking with enemies    Talking with enemies    EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 16:11

Metalpaw looked down at her paws. She widened her eyes Why is that amusing him?!she yowled in her mind. How messed up is this cat? she wondered. I wonder how good my acting is. she smiled. "Oh yes, Sootpelt was a weekling, she came to me pleading death, so I gave it to her happily." Metalpaw puffed out her chest and snickered pleasingly.

OCC- shes opening up her bad side to impress him xD
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Talking with enemies    Talking with enemies    EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 16:15

OOC: yea bumblepaw is kinda crazy scratch that...VERY CRAZY

"Ha ha good job",The apprentice meowed, heyy he was starting to like this cat. Bumblepaw looked around as a burst of wind blew around the trees. He rolled his eyes."My father still thinks he can protect me even though he's gone and died",he snorted.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking with enemies    Talking with enemies    EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 16:17

"Your father...is Snakefire right?" she mewed. "Dragonsouls brother, he was a soft weekling, like most of Skyclan." she snorted. "Your not like the others, your strong." she steped closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Talking with enemies    Talking with enemies    EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 16:24

"And yes you don't seem as bad as most of the others that live in ThunderClan." he purred

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking with enemies    Talking with enemies    EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 16:29

"I'm not, I'm a- a better apprentice than any others in my clan." she almost told him she used to live in the twoleg place, but most cats here hate the ones that live there. She liked this apprentice she didnt want himt o hate her, he seemed hard to please. She ajusted her leg awkwardly as she purred.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Talking with enemies    Talking with enemies    EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 16:58

"Most of SkyClan is consisted of ThunderClan, why my father had orgins in that clan in fact". He lloked at the apprentice,"You know, you're allright, better then most of these fools".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking with enemies    Talking with enemies    EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 17:00

Metalpaw smiled "Thanks, you not so bad yourself, for a Skyclan cat." she purred.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Talking with enemies    Talking with enemies    EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 17:19

Bumblepaw meowed happily"You know what? we should talk again. I have to go back or they will worry about me and have a search party". He licked the cats ear,a lot like snakefire did, and sprinted back to camp.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking with enemies    Talking with enemies    EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 17:21

"Bye!" she called after him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking with enemies    Talking with enemies    Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking with enemies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Fallen Oak-
Jump to: