Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]

Go down 
+37
Holly
RainyHeart
Cays
Peridot
sumashira
Mosspelt
feahter
Chickenwing
Stormy
Patch
rhindon
Maple
Grizzly
Aspen
deer
Ice
JJ
Falcarolwing
Fox
Yoshachu
Reaper King
Ash
Spooksjolly
Silvershadow
Knight
PandaPi
Mistpelt
Emberglow
KatzJump
Pickle
Sun
cotton
Green'Heart
blossomheart
Frostfur
WildHunt
Ankle
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 39 EmptyThu 14 May 2020 - 13:44

"Get away from her! Don't touch her!"

The livid hiss mewed from close by as a she-cat calmly approached Morningpaw's weak form. She hissed and spat and bristled, but she was no more threatening than a mouse. Starlight glimmered on the she-cat's paws, but Softpaw had long since forgotten the trust she once held in the Stars. That was until she spotted Olivestone watching. If this cat was trouble, Olivestone would attack. She would not hesitate. Could it be...? Did Galestar...? How..? Glancing around to spot Galestar's pelt, her gaze stopped dead as she spotted a heart achingly familiar pelt.

No... It can't be, can it? B-but... He was dead! I... He was... How..

"Dad?"

Confusion.
Glee.
Dazed.

Breakable. Shakeable.
Eloquent, memories strung together,
Bonds tied by blood and silk,
Forged in flames and chilled by ice.
Unbreakable. Unshakeable.

Adoration seeped from her very being at his sight.
Laughter, bubbles, joy,
Memories of long forgotten kittish days.
Oh how she'd so badly longed to see him again.

A muffled sob escaped her as the tears in her eyes spurted over. Overflowing, showering. A light lit up in her faded liquid blue eyes. Could it be? Was it really her beloved father? He was not how we was in death. Then he was gaunt, skeletal. Now he was hale, full of virile. He was here.

Oh stars.
OH,
HE WAS-
HE WAS HERE.

In front of her!
Oh snow-hares!
What was she to say to him?

What could she? She'd let him die. She'd failed him. She'd kept secrets from hm. She'd hurt him. She hadn't meant to.. Softpaw only wanted to help him. She hadn't wanted him to worry... But in the end, all she'd done was fracture his fighting spirit. She hadn't been able to say goodbye... She was the reason he was dead. Her heart yearned to be beside him, to caress him and to never let go. Her paws ached with the desire to carry her beside him.

Yet she was frozen in place.

Would he want to see her? Of course not. He was dead because of her. As she turned to pad away, a tiny voice called out to her, whispering. The same voice and words that had snapped her from the clutches of her anxiety. Galestar. Stand tall, chin up.
Such simple words. Yet, they'd brought her back in time to prevent Morningpaw's death. And now, it would be what helped her repair the most important relationship in her life.

"Dad!"

She ran to him, bawling, and buried her face in is chest, rubbing her head as deep into his thin fur as she could. Unaware of what she'd interrupted, as always, innocence and pleasure. Joyous, radiant, sorrow. Conflicting emotions, swirling wildly. But love was the strongest.

"I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry.."

"I guess your forgiven. But don't think I've forgotten what you did to Finchstar and my sister." Downpaw growled, turning to look at Galestar, though he lowered his head ever so slightly, a sign of at least the tiniest bit of respect. He looked to Zinnia "You okay?" He whispered, corncern in his eyes, despite the fact he tried to hide it.

Suddenly, a voice he would hear across the clearing even in a whisper spoke, and it said a word that elated him. Dad. Softpaw said dad. That meant... "Barleytuft!!" Green eyes looking around wildly, they finally landed on the tan figure, and he put to use the rumors of WindClan's speed to good use. Downpaw madly dashed across the clearing of Fourtrees, sandy ginger pelt flashing, as he leaped, barreling into his father. "Dad! Dad! I-I, it's- it's really you! Oh, dad!" He mewed, green eyes filling with liquid.

"Just like that?"

Stormpaw snarled, enraged. Swirling anger threatened to overcome, liquid rage festering. "You want us to forgive you just like that?" A sinister laugh came from her, mocking and cynical. Rage made up her entire being. She would not rest until all Dacedream's killers were dead. That included Rainstrike. "After everything you've done?" The mew echoed disbelief, stone cold judgement for the cat who used to be a dear friend and her kin.

There was only a tiny fire left in Stormpaw. She'd shelter it and care for it, as it was all that she had left from Dacedream. Stormpaw she was no more. She wasn't that happy-go-lucky kit, or the worrywart apprentice. She wasn't the kit of Oakstar and Dustcloud. Dacedream felt more like family than her actual parents. The Stormpaw she was now held no joy. Only bitterness, anger, and the burning desire for revenge. The tiniest slimmer of her remained, but it would hardly ever show. She had nothing to live for anymore. ThunderClan held no alore to her anymore. It was all empty.

"NEVER. I will never forgive you. No cat will. If Oakstar doesn't cast you out himself, I'll shred you personally. You don't deserve to live! You... You monster. You let her die! You idiotic, pathetic, excuse of a cat. Rot in the dark forest- no you don't deserve that. You deserve to fade away permanently, forgotten by everyone forever. A life of agony, hunger, insanity. That's what you deserve. I hope you die in the most excruciating way physically possible."

With that, she turned and stalked away.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 39 EmptyThu 14 May 2020 - 14:18

Scorchstar perked his ears at the mention of his best friend. Standing up, Scorchstar padded a few steps after his daughter. ”Ravenmist! May I tag along with you? I ... I’d really love to see Daisyflame again. And I wish to meet my grandkits as well.”

Sparkfire huffed a sigh of relief once the newcomer StarClan cat dealt the final blow against Brackenstar. She slumped down into a heavy sit, hunching over and panting. The pain began to catch up with her again, and Mossbloom’s dressings seemed to have been torn off in combat.

But she would have to worry about that later. She looked over at Flintstar and slowly rose back up to her paws. Stepping up to her brother’s side, she briefly touched her nose to his shoulder in a comforting gesture. ”Do not blame yourself for anything, Flintstar. None of this would have happened if it weren’t for the Righteous Few. They did this. You were under a lot of pressure, but you still did the best you could do for ShadowClan. I’m sure Thornstar would be proud.”

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 39 EmptyThu 14 May 2020 - 14:56

Briarthorn walked up to where Barlytuft was embracing his children at Clovertwist's invitation. He sat down next to them as Softpaw and Downpaw ran over to their father. He didn't know what to say... His cheeks were damp with tears of joy, he was glad that he could see this amazing warrior again. "I-" He took a deep breath, trying to keep his emotions under control. "Thank you for coming to help us win this fight." The mask of calm and controll that Briarthorn had been trying to maintain shattered, and he broke down sobbing at Barlytuft's side. "Th-thank you for being the father I never had..."

Foxspirit looked at her daughter with love and tears in her eyes. "Yes, Spotlake... That's him."
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 39 EmptyThu 14 May 2020 - 16:20

Ravenmist nodded, though her ears were still sweeping the Gathering. “Of course, Dad. Daisyflame and I have been happy together. Not all of our kits have survived these hard times, but Tulipfang is doing well, as are Goldenpaw and Rookpaw.”

She was having a difficult time finding her mate, and her pelt began to prickle with anxiety. What if something had happened to him? What if he hadn’t come out of the battle okay? She’d never forgive herself.

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 39 Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 39 EmptyThu 14 May 2020 - 18:53

All around her, cats began to descend from the heavens, their starry bodies taking form around the clearing. How... With all the blockades they'd put into place... There was no way they'd broken through the barrier... A hiss escaped Vixenstar's maw as she watched Galestar leaping towards Badgerstar... Her. She didn't even have time to yowl at the traitorous she-cat before the StarClanners were upon her, allied with the living cats to take them down. If that fox-hearted, unfaithful excuse for a cat hadn't let them down, they surely would've been victorious... She let blow after blow hit her, not bothering to focus on what the other cats were doing. Their claws and teeth stung like small adders, but she didn't care. Her fate was evident now- there was no need to fight it. Locking eyes with Dewshine, Vixenstar could only laugh as the final blow raked down her face and chest, tearing her pelt and exposing the glittering, ethereal galaxy within. It was a wicked, horrid laugh, echoing across the clearing. It was almost... gleeful? It only lasted for seconds, though, before she began to drift away on tendrils of dark smoke, her glowing amber eyes the last thing the Clan cats saw before she disappeared from sight.

Gustpuddle gently smiled when her son began padding towards her, letting her small, star-speckled body melt into his. She buried her face in his shoulder, taking in his scent. Oh, how she'd missed her kit so dearly. "I'm happy to see you too, my son. I've... I've missed you so much. I wish we could've gotten here sooner..." Her amber gaze lightened as Ploverpuddle inquired about his father... Sometimes, it was easy to forget they'd never met. Nodding her head, she shifted a bit and pointed towards him with her tail. She smiled, watching as Crowstar made his way over. "Come on," She beckoned, pulling her mate in with her tail. She'd never gotten the chance to be with the three of them at once, and it was absolutely blissful- She never wanted to leave.

Freckleface's jaw was agape as she watched StarClanner after StarClanner pile onto Owlstar, but her breath caught in her throat when Flintstar made his way over... Covered in blood. It took everything she had not to collapse on the spot, the chaos around her beginning to fade out as she focused on his movements. "F-Flintstar, I..." When Owlstar disappeared, his dust floating away on the breeze, Freckleface couldn't even bring herself to celebrate. She didn't even have time to speak with him before he darted off once again, digging his claws into the cat that had brutally killed her mentor- what had been her only remaining mother figure. She simply watched in terror, unable to tear her eyes away from her mate's blood-stained neck. Had he...? A gasp escaped her maw as she watched Brackenstar's large paws meet Smokepaw's head, and immediately she rushed forward, her heart breaking with each word that left Flintstar's maw. "I... M-Mothglow, she can... She can h-help him, she has to... He's gonna b-be okay..." Freckleface pressed her small body as close as she could to Flintstar's, licking the blood from his fluffy fur. "Are... Are you alright?" She looked up, locking eyes with him. Had he truly lost a life?

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 39 EmptyFri 15 May 2020 - 0:24

Cold blue eyes regarded the ThunderClanners with poorly disguised contempt. Rainstrike's slicked back ears never moved, her claws never retracted, her muscles remained coiled in preparation - a testament to her readiness to resume fighting if the situation called for it. Minkstream's words were met with a roll of her eyes - they meant nothing to her. But when Stormpaw began speaking, the warrior sneered, every fiber of her being itching to rake her claws across the apprentice's face, like she hadn't gotten to do yet.

"Don't count on it, kitten," she called after Stormpaw, then twisted around to begin cleaning her wounds.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 39 EmptyFri 15 May 2020 - 1:41

With Kestrelstorm having been defeated, Daisyflame was able to breathe again, literally. Nodding thanks to his companions, there was now only one thing on his mind; finding Ravenmist. He prayed with all his might that she hadn't been injured or worse, but as he pushed himself up, he shook the thoughts away. Ravenmist was a capable warrior, there was no possible way that she could've been defeated... right?

Looking around the clearing, something was different, to say the least. Not only did clan cats occupy the bloodstained area but now, StarClan cats as well. Not the evil starry cats that they had just fought, but instead, the StarClan cats that they loved and respected. All around him cats greeted each other with purrs and meows of joy, almost as if the battle hadn't happened. Such a sight made him wonder... was Scorchstar here? Daisyflame couldn't help but yearn to see his best friend again, but right now, he knew what he needed to do.

"Ravenmist!" he called out, trying not to sound distressed as he began pushing his way through the crowd. Where in Silverpelt's name was she? He kept moving forward, trying his best to spot her dark pelt among the clowder of cats, until he pushed past some cats with a little too much force.

Stumbling forward and letting out a huff, a familiar scent hit his nose. The warrior's head shot up and in front of him a foxlength or so away stood his mate, Ravenmist, and next to her was none other than Scorchstar himself.

With a burst of energy, the large white and ginger warrior limped forward and embraced his mate. Nuzzling his cheek against her's, he pressed his head against her's. Her pelt, though dark, was visibly stained with blood, but he knew that the majority of it probably wasn't even her own. "Ravenmist, I'm so relieved that you're alright," he mewed, finally able to relax. He wanted nothing more than to stand in her embrace and never let her go, but the other familiar scent beckoned his attention.

Lifting his head and taking a step back, he almost couldn't believe his eyes and after tonight, he wasn't quite sure what to believe anymore. "It... it's really you?" he choked, his words filled with joy and mixed with other jumbled emotions as tears began to well in his eyes. Of course it was him, why was he even doubting that? Daisyflame never thought he'd see Scorchstar again except maybe in his dreams and with so much that had just happened, with all the adrenaline and fighting, it took him a moment to wrap his head around the fact that his former leader and best friend in the entire forest was standing in front of him.

Taking a step forward, he placed his head on his best friend's shoulder and closed his eyes before taking a deep breath. "Great StarClan how I've missed you."

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 39 VHQrlk5
May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 39 1QYZaRo

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 39 Molex311
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 39 EmptyFri 15 May 2020 - 5:20

Cedarheart watched as the starry cats of evil started to fade. She turned back to her mentor, and wasn’t happy with what she saw. ”Why?” she mewed. Simple, yet the most powerful thing she could’ve said. Why is it, a single word can have such impact? Why is it, a single word can be the life’s most important decision. Why is it, that Cedarheart asked this question? Because she wanted answers. She wanted to be able to trust, and she wasn’t sure if she could. Not after that display. It seemed that Rainstrike wasn’t the cat that Cedarheart once knew.

————

Daisybloom looked up, watching as the cats met their loved ones. A small smile graced her face. She spotted Falconwing, and gave a little nod as Mossbloom greeted her. Inhaling again, she turned back towards Oakstar, her smile fading.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1547

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 39 EmptyFri 15 May 2020 - 13:13

Elmskip stood silently by as Barleytuft had his moment with Aspenheart and in turn, Clovertwist and Goldengale and Softpaw and Downpaw. A smile graced his face at the family reunion, although a pang of sadness shot through his form. If only he had the time to build a wonderful family like Barleytuft had. A voice called his name, however, and he turned to see his only daughter, Olivestone. The scarred warrior's face lit up and he limped over to her, burying his face into her fur with a mighty purr. What should he say to her? What could one say in times like these?

He pulled away after a moment and stood looking her over, pride replacing the sadness in his chest. "Look at you...You've done so well, Olivestone. I...I'm so very sorry, that I couldn't be there for you during your journey. But I was watching the whole time. I'm so proud of you...You've grown so much." His smile faded, voice lowering. "I-I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I wasn't there to watch you grow up...I hope you can forgive me, but I understand if you don't. I still love you, Olivestone. So much."

Elmskip suddenly realized there were soft tears spilling down his cheeks. He sniffled and blinked them away, a sheepish laugh escaping his throat. "Look at me, getting all emotional...It's so wonderful to see you again like this. But please, don't come to StarClan too soon. You'll know when it's your time, and when it is, I will be waiting for you. But never too soon, promise me."

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 39 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 39 EmptyFri 15 May 2020 - 15:53

"Oh, Elmskip, you lug!" Aspenheart half-yelped and half-cackled, sniffling up the tears, and pulling forward to nuzzle his old clanmate. "You're looking good, for being so dead!"

His humor returning in earnest, Aspenheart watched as families were reunited and clans knitted tightly back together. Could it be possible that a night so full of heartache and misfortune could be healed in a mere instant? It felt so impossible that WindClan had survived, after all that had happened. He had nearly expected the entire clan to fall to pieces with Finchstar's death. But, as the breeze neither started nor ended, so did StarClan. Aspenheart's spirit was full and buoyant, like an otter on the river. He couldn't wipe the stupid grin from his greying face. "When this new era dawns, you'll have seats in front. I almost envy you!"

Tanglepaw whipped around at the booming voice of who she could only presume was some ancient leader from the stars. He encouraged the war cry, drawing the battle to a grand close. The apprentice felt relief wash over her. She could go home, lay in her den, and rest in what was now a freed forest. What would life be, now that everything was different? She couldn't wait. "For ShadowClan! Yeah!" she hooted. "Woohoo! Freedom, victory, 'n' honor!"

The last of the Righteous Ones were falling under the paws of StarClan. Though it should have been cause for a drop in blood pressure, Beepaw found himself even more excited than previous (though in a different direction). A victory cry was echoing across the cats, and he couldn't help but join it. He yowled, high pitched and childlike, laughing as joyous tears dribbled down his cheeks. Freedom, victory, honor.

When he looked up, the huge tom's eyes widened as a light-colored StarClan cat approached and pressed his nose to Oakstar's forehead. Beepaw watched with enthusiasm as he explained that Oakstar's life had been returned to him. Blinking, Beepaw tried to rationalize the distinctly ThunderClan-ian smell about this old tom. Beepaw cocked his head. "E-excuse me?" he asked gently. "Who are you?"

Badgerstar gasped, his body trembling as Galestar's words began to sound more and more muffled in his ears. Freedom? Victory? Honor? There was nothing honorable about this. There was nothing left... he had lost... he was beaten...

They'd pay...

They'd all pay...

That scoundrel, Marshpaw... Traitorous, evil WindClan... Foolish Galestar, wicked Brackenstar...

All weaklings... They'd see it soon...

And then, he faded away.

Badgerstar is gone. The Righteous Few are defeated.

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 39 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 39 EmptyFri 15 May 2020 - 17:24

A niggling feeling of anxiety blossomed in Leopardstar's chest when Oakstar didn't reply; the tom's amber eyes were still firmly closed even though his killing wound had healed, and he gave no sign of hearing his question.  I've never performed a revival before...please Grasswhisker, let me have done it right!  For a moment the golden spotted tabby bit his lip, concern blatant in his eyes, but a gently curious voice brought him back from his worries.  Looking up, Leopardstar met the gaze of the young ThunderClan apprentice who had been bravely protecting Oakstar's body, and the hint of a smile escaped onto his face.  Beepaw; Beartooth, Harefoot, and Ferretnose's son.  Man, has it really been that long since I died?!  "I am Leopardstar, the leader of ThunderClan before Oakstar.  I am also a rogue-born outsider, someone who the Righteous Few wanted to snuff out.  Remember in the future Beepaw, that the circumstances of one's birth do not make them who they are; your choices determine your path, both right and wrong, and no one can make those decisions for you.  You defended Oakstar bravely, can you watch over him for just a bit longer?  There is something I must do."

Nodding to the apprentice, Leopardstar stood up and retook his place in front of the crowd.  Galestar had not shown herself yet.  Taking a deep breath, the old leader prepared to speak, but the sight of a familiar black pelt halted his words.  "Batbite..."  His daughter was near the front of the crowd, watching with a content look in her eyes; soon, after this is completed, we can talk.  It's been far too long.  The soft smile fading from his face as he looked away, everything about Leopardstar suddenly became serious and grave.  His stance, his voice, his expression...it was clear that whatever was about to happen would determine the course of the night.  Hazel eyes glinting in the returned moonlight, he began.

"Galestar, step forward and face the Clans."

"As one of the Righteous Few, rebel against StarClan and terrorizer of the living world, you have committed horrible crimes.  Finchstar's blood coats your paws, the downfall of many lives rest in part on your shoulders, and that cannot easily be forgiven.  However, you have shown a change of heart this evening.  It is thanks to you that StarClan is here right now, and the Clans have not perished.  You were the one who broke down the barrier using the power vested in you as a leader...and yet, you were also one of the spirits who put up that wall in the first place.  Your fate has already been decided.

We thank you for your courage in standing up against your fellows, but StarClan will not be able to welcome you back into our ranks.  You have broken the trust of thousands, and many would not even allow you to step foot back in the starry plains, including me.  So, by my power as a StarClan leader and with the advice of many others, I, Leopardstar, banish you to the realm between; the Mist."

Leopardstar stalked forward, pawsteps sure and true.  If looks could kill, his definitely would; Finchstar had been his good friend and ally, and though he had lost his lives before they could fight side by side, his loyalty to WindClan still stood even in death.  This was for them, for their unbearable loss...at least brave Morningpaw would make it through, and Raventail still stood strong.

Staring nose-to-nose with the starry she-cat, Leopardstar growled; "Any last words you wish to share?  I'll at least grant you that."

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 39 EmptyFri 15 May 2020 - 17:36

A raspy, horrendous gasp sounded as Ivystar drew in a sharp breath, her emerald eyes snapping open as she lay sprawled on the ground. Almost immediately she began hacking up blood, just narrowly avoiding the StarClanners around her. Before she even had a chance to take anything in, Honeytongue threw all of her weight onto the tabby she-cat's body, knocking the breath from her lungs once again. With a wince, she tried to turn around, but to no avail. Ashpaw, her son, was attached to her side, and she was effectively trapped beneath the weight of them both. "I... I'm s-so sorry..." Her eyes drifted to Stormbringer, collapsed on the ground just paw-steps away.

How had she managed to cause so much pain? She thought she was doing the right thing... Protecting her loved ones, her Clanmates... And somehow, she'd ended up hurting them more than helping them. A wince formed on her maw as she tried to push herself up, legs shaking with the weight of both herself, Honeytongue, and Ashpaw. Her breathing was shaky as her lungs adjusted once again, and she felt short of breath no matter what position she put herself into. "How...?" She looked to Ashcloud and Gingerstripe, only recognizing the latter. "S-StarClan? The real StarClan?" She muttered in a low voice, over the dull ache she still felt when Sunspark's teeth had been. Gently, she leaned into Honeytongue for support, curling her tail around Ashpaw's body.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 39 EmptyFri 15 May 2020 - 19:50

Once the last traces of Badgerstar had faded, Raventail simply stood there for a long moment, chest heaving. The forest was almost safe again, but…what had they lost? As his gaze swept the crowd, he picked out his Clanmates one by one. Olivestone had found Elmskip; after reuniting with Barleytuft, Aspenheart followed. Foxspirit raced toward Swiftstep. Ploverpuddle spoke with two cats Raventail didn’t recognize. Barleytuft’s kits clustered all around their father. Most wonderfully of all, for the first time since the battle began, he saw Dappleshine, wounded but not in immediate danger, her face buried in the pale pelt of a StarClanner. He raised a paw, then dropped it just as quickly. Everyone was wrapped up in their reunions. More importantly, they were alive, alive, alive, all of them save for Morningpaw, Ivystar, and Oakstar.

But even that didn’t last. Slowly, gingerly, surrounded and supported by her Clanmates, Ivystar pushed herself up. Soon Oakstar would return to life, if Leopardstar could be believed—and Raventail did believe him. He’d never met the former leader himself, but he’d heard as many stories about him as a cat who lived so far from ThunderClan could. A small, selfish request died on the dark tom’s tongue as he looked back toward Morningpaw. At this distance, he could just barely discern some sort of change, so slight it could’ve been his imagination or a miracle. Her breathing had eased. Maybe nobody had died tonight.

Maybe nobody would die. It wasn’t over. Raventail’s ears twitched back as he searched Fourtrees. Galestar had moved away, not to stage one last attack, but, seemingly, to wait for whatever came next. Leopardstar stepped forward, and StarClan’s judgment was made. For once, Raventail agreed with them. Galestar may have fought on the forest’s side in the end, but she’d done harm to WindClan that could never be repaired. She’d killed part of his family. If they hadn’t fought tonight, she would have done it again through the plague the Righteous Few had sent—calling all of them traitors, though only one was guilty. Pressing his front paws together, he dipped his head to Leopardstar. It was as close as he could get to thanking him.

Then he turned away to face his own reunion. ”Saving me again, huh?” Raventail’s voice came out soft. So many moons had passed, yet part of him still ached at the memory. By now, he knew it always would. After several moments, a shaky smile grew at the corners of his mouth; it soon overtook the rest his face, leaving his yellow eyes exhausted but brighter than they’d been at the Gathering’s beginning. ”It’s great to see you, Murkpaw.”

Mudfrost may not have gotten her own claws into the self-appointed Righteous Ones, but a rush of satisfaction filled her chest as she watched Vixenstar fall. Her gaze dropped to Ivystar once more, and her eyes narrowed to slits. Even the Dark Forest was better than these cats deserved. Cutting through the crowd as easily as a well-trained paw through water, Gingerstripe appeared at Ivystar’s side and bent to press his nose against the wound at her neck. A glow bloomed from within his pelt, bright enough that Mudfrost, a StarClan cat herself, had to squint against the light. He’d asked her to come back, but—could StarClan overcome its own power, or was superficial healing the most they could do? It seemed…unfair. Ivystar had died protecting RiverClan, exactly as any decent leader was meant to, and the Righteous Few had killed her anyway.

At last, the light faded. Mudfrost looked down, hesitantly curious about what Gingerstripe had done; at the sight, her unbeating heart seized in her chest. Even a StarClanner wasn’t immune to surprises.

The sound of her own name reached her, then, and her ears shot upright. She’d heard her friend’s voice too many times to count in the moons since her death, but hearing it in the living world was so different, it knocked the air she no longer breathed right out of her. Mudfrost all but leaped to her paws. ”Honeytongue—“ Honeytongue’s eyes shifted to the side where Gingerstripe still sat. She sprinted as fast as WindClan toward them—and everything happened at once. Honeytongue and Ashpaw clung to the newly-revived leader; Stormbringer sobbed on the ground beside her; no doubt Spiderquill would join them, and the rest of RiverClan in time. In a soft, ragged voice, Ivystar spoke. ”Yes,” Mudfrost purred, stepping back as Ivystar’s family gathered closer still, ”the real StarClan. Welcome back.”

From the moment she’d heard Ivystar breathe, Mudfrost had been sure. Now, as she watched her friends reunite, she was absolutely certain: As nice as it would have been to have someone with her among the stars, she was far happier to wait.

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Last edited by rhindon on Fri 15 May 2020 - 21:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Characters : Patchpaw, Beetlestrike
Clan/Rank : [P] TC Apprentice, [B] SkC T1 Warrior
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 39 EmptyFri 15 May 2020 - 19:53

It was over. Viperpaw's entire body sagged at the realization, and also as she came to the conclusion that her mother was not here among the other StarClan cats. Her chest felt tight and some strange mix of hot and cold all at once. The heartbreak would have to wait, though. For now her concerns lay with her brother. Poor Smokepaw had not deserved the beating he had taken. Relief had spread through her when she saw Flintstar revived, and now, as exhaustion threatened to pull her down, she wanted nothing more than to curl up, snuggled into her elder brother's fur. She forced herself to straighten, waving her plumed tail in the air to get attention, "We need a medicine cat over here!" And once she was sure that her call had been heard, she settled herself beside Smokepaw and began to groom some of the blood and debris from his pelt. He had fought so hard.

Ferretdance returned the cheek rub, but wasn't bothered as Olivestone moved on to other things. After all, his sister was the deputy and she would have a lot to deal with in the aftermath. He was impressed with how much she had done in the battle, and he'd have to be sure to tell her that later. For now, he watched his Clanmates reunite with their family members, enjoying their happiness. It had been hard earned, and they all deserved it.

[#a4af78]                     [#ffc900]
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6057

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 39 EmptyFri 15 May 2020 - 21:38

Flintstar's voice called her name, and Mothglow followed the sound. The sight that greeted her was grave, everyone in varying states of injury - despite that, despite everything they'd been through, she found that her smile wasn't forced at all. In fact, she felt at home here, where almost everyone she loved was gathered, surrounded by starlight... Despite the blood, despite the loss, she felt surprisingly at peace. "Yes, I'm here," she called to announce her presence, looking around her clanmates and kin with unrestrained love and affection. "The fight is over... There are scars that will need to heal, but we have all the time in the world to do so. So for now, just tell me how I can help."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]
Page 39 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next