Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]

Go down 
+38
Holly
RainyHeart
Cays
Peridot
sumashira
Mosspelt
feahter
Chickenwing
Stormy
Patch
rhindon
Maple
Grizzly
Aspen
deer
Ice
JJ
Falcarolwing
Fox
Yoshachu
Reaper King
Ash
Spooksjolly
Silvershadow
Knight
PandaPi
Mistpelt
Emberglow
KatzJump
Ripped
Pickle
Sun
cotton
Green'Heart
blossomheart
Frostfur
WildHunt
Ankle
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 41 EmptyMon 18 May 2020 - 19:21

Mothglow set to work with what herbs remained after the fight, doing her best to patch up Smokepaw's injuries. "Oh, Smokepaw... It's gonna be fine, okay? Everything's gonna be okay," she promised, pressing cobwebs to anything that was still bleeding as soon as she had done what she could to prevent infection.

They took so much from us already... Is there really any moving on from this?

But that couldn't be right. There had to be a way to move forward, to carry on and march into the sunlight as the night came to a close. If there wasn't, she would make one, simple as that.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 41 EmptyMon 18 May 2020 - 21:25

Beepaw blinked timidly, in total awe, as Leopardstar imparted wisdom on him... wisdom that felt very poignant for reasons that the golden tom should not have known. Though, of course, he must've had plenty of time in StarClan to check in. Oakstar was a friend of his, a deputy of his. Oakstar's deputy was Beepaw's father. The connection was simple enough. Or, perhaps, and this was the explanation the large tom preferred the most, Leopardstar was simply checking in on him for the sheer sake of him growing into himself. A true warrior. Beepaw looked from one tom to the other, and when Oakstar asked if they won, the awestruck apprentice could only nod.

As Galestar was banished to the abyss that was the Mist, Beepaw found that there was only one condemned cat who's fate he truly cared about. Dustcloud stood over Dawngaze's body, coated in blood. Dawngaze was not a leader. She wouldn't be back. Had Dawngaze been a malicious, revenge-driven harbinger of doom this entire time, right under their noses? By the way her adoptive mother sobbed, Beepaw didn't think it was all that simple. "I... think she's dead. Someone needs to check on Dustcloud!"

Scorchfrost found himself floating vaguely in Dustcloud's direction, where Lionspark already sat at her side, consoling her with gentle and affirming murmurs. He was not a cat of many sympathies, except that of kin. Dustcloud wept the tears of a mother, which had come in abundance throughout her life.

"I am sorry that you were left with the remnants of this poor daughter of yours," he said softly as he met Dustcloud at her other side. "We cannot change the paths that others carve for themselves. But we can honor them in death. Dawngaze can be buried, she can be mourned, and she can still be remembered. Not for her path, not for her misdirection, but for the place she had in your heart." His steely eyes melted as he gazed comfortingly at the senior warrior. "You have been mother to many, and to all of them you have been exceptional. Nothing you could have done would have prevented the inevitable... we all must face our blood. This is how Dawngaze chose to face hers."

Scorchfrost paused as he let his words sink in, sweeping his tail gently around his paws. "It is nice to finally meet you, though the occasion isn't ideal. Mistywater was your mother, no?" He smiled at the memory. "My little Mistykit... My darling. She has eyes just like her mother's. It will be nice to see you again in StarClan, granddaughter. Our clan will honor your service, and our lineage will be long lived."

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 41 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 41 EmptyTue 19 May 2020 - 1:28

Murkpaw had never been affectionate or, to be frank, particularly nice compared to most of WindClan; until the end, he’d left Ravenpaw wondering if their friendship was one-sided. But Raventail knew better. Here and now, he could see the smile on Murkpaw’s face for what it was. It wasn’t the first time, after all. He took his last memory of his friend, a body broken by a badger and the monster that had killed them both, and moved it aside to make room for this one. The only thing they needed now was a rabbit to catch.

Before he could waste too much time thinking about how much he already missed the cat in front of him, Murkpaw spoke again. That he noticed the change in Murkpaw’s eyes after all this time was as much proof of their friendship as the expression itself. ”I should’ve known,” Raventail said, not quite able to smother a hint of a purr. ”You’re tougher than some old Thunderpath monster.” He cleared his throat. Hey, I—“ The dark-furred tom glanced down, processing the state of his pelt for the first time since he’d sat on the Great Rock. It carried the dull, wilted look that came with recent sickness—not to mention the blood. The feigned offense in his tone drained away. ”I do, don’t I. It’s, uh…it’s been a long moon. You look good, though," he added quickly. "How’s the hunting up in Silverpelt?”

Behind them, Galestar accepted her sentence with dignity. Raventail’s ears angled to hear Softpaw, the SkyClan she-cat who’d spoken up a moon ago, and Zinnia speaking with the last of the Righteous Few, and Galestar’s response in turn. Then came a final blessing from Leopardstar; then came silence. Galestar had vanished. Leopardstar gave the Clans the rest of the night for their reunions. A glance around the clearing told Raventail WindClan didn’t have nearly that much time. Though someone (one of the medicine cats, no doubt) had apparently been clever enough to leave supplies of herbs tucked away throughout Fourtrees, only a well-stocked den would be able to deal with every injury…especially Morningpaw’s. ”As much as I want to stay,” Raventail said, voice low, ”I don’t think I can. We need to make sure everyone’s okay back at camp, and Morningpaw…“ Who knew how much time StarClan had given her? He shook his head, then met Murkpaw’s eyes, offering one last smile. ”Let’s—let’s go hunting again someday, all right? I’ve learned a few things about chasing rabbits since last time.” It wasn’t a promise he’d be keeping right away (at least, he hoped it wasn’t), but it was one he’d remember. At least it beat saying goodbye.

Yanking his paws up from the earth, he turned away from Murkpaw and the other too-familiar ghosts scattered throughout Fourtrees, the rebellion's other members, WindClan's likely-temporary allies. Though he had a feeling it would be a long, somber walk home, every step would put tonight further behind them. ”WindClan,” Raventail yowled with what felt alarmingly close to the last of his strength, ”we’re going home!” He waited until his Clanmates had finished their own farewells and gathered around him; then he padded out of the clearing, eyes fixed on where he knew WindClan's camp lay.

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 41 EmptyTue 19 May 2020 - 2:22

With Raventail's announcement of WindClan's departure, Olivestone didn't hesitate to make her way back to where her apprentice lay unmoving at the base of the Great Rock. Gently, she wedged her shoulder under Morningpaw until the apprentice was laying on her back, and she sought out a few of her Clanmates to help keep the apprentice steady as she walked. Then, she turned and slowly followed Raventail out of Fourtrees, and began the somber walk home.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 41 EmptyTue 19 May 2020 - 12:24

Listening as Scorchstar spoke, Daisyflame soaked in the comforting sound of his voice, drowning out the chatter that was around them. Lifting his head as Scorchstar took a step back, a smile rested on his white and ginger muzzle. "It will always be my honor to serve our clan till the very end," he mewed softly. Giving a nod at his friend's question, he turned and glanced around the clearing. "Sure. This way," the warrior mewed, soon spotting his current leader.

Making his way over to Flintstar with Ravenmist and Scorchstar at his side, he slowed to a halt. Giving the leaders a nod, he stood to the side to let them chat, seeing as though they must've had much to catch up and didn't seem to have much time in doing so.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 41 VHQrlk5
May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 41 1QYZaRo

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 41 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 41 EmptyWed 20 May 2020 - 10:02

So. That was it, then.

Redpaw's head drooped in sudden exhaustion as the starry cats began to flow into the clearing. He didn't find any that related to them. Guess they don't want to see a son who won't follow his leader. He half closed his eyes as the battle went on, staring at the scene around him. It should've made him feel proud, and happy, that it was all coming to a close. But it was not. It made him feel confused, mostly, and regret mixed in there. The doubt sunk in: I should've left. Swansong would've been fine without me here, and she was the reason I stayed. So my presence wasn't needed. I'm useless, aren't I... Somehow, he found Swansong's form in the crowd, and stared up at her. Clearing his throat, he whispered, "Swansong... I- We- All the SkyClan cats should go home, I think. Do you know where Wolfcall is?" Some of the desolation he'd felt started to leak into his voice, and he cleared his throat, but the message behind his question remained the same. The deputy should probably be the one to lead us back.
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 41 EmptyWed 20 May 2020 - 10:40

Crowspirit took an anxious glance at Morningpaw, before turning to follow Raventail out of Fourtrees. He padded to Olivestone’s side, murmuring quietly to her. “Thank you, for everything you’ve done to save her. I don’t know what I’d do if I lost her.”

Ravenmist couldn’t help but smile at the enthusiastic reunion of her father and mate, and she felt like her heart would nearly burst with pride at Scorchstar’s praise. Then he asked to see Flintstar. Flintstar was still alive! Relief washed over the deputy as she followed Daisyflame to their leader, stepping aside as he had done. Everyone was okay. Everything was okay. Smokepaw was badly wounded, she knew that much, but he would recover, Ravenmist was sure of it.

As for now, she would use the time while the leaders were talking to speak with her mate. ”Oh, Daisyflame, you’re okay! I’m so relieved. Are you wounded?” The thought came to her that he might be worried of the same, so she pressed her head into his thick fur as she had done on many more peaceful occasions. “I’m not injured. Just tired. But Smokepaw was hit hard, and Flintstar lost a life.”

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 41 Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 41 EmptyWed 20 May 2020 - 12:36

Foxspirit embraced Swiftstep, burring her face in his brown fur. "W-were doing fine, now that you're here. Morningpaw got hurt, but Cobaltfire healed her. I'm so happy that you came!" She could have stayed there forever, embracing her mate. However, Raventail called for them to go home. She backed off slightly, but stayed face to face with him "I... I don't want to leave, but-" She cut off, looking to were WindClan was leaving. She looked back to him with tears in her eyes. "I will never stop loving you, Swiftstep. You were always the only cat for me... I'll miss you!" Foxspirit embraced her mate one last time before walking after the rest of her Clanmates. She looked back more then a few times before she lost sight of him.

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 41 Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 41 EmptyWed 20 May 2020 - 19:50

Ivystar managed a very feint, false smile as Mudfrost confirmed that this really was StarClan- not the demented, pathetic excuses of warriors that had dared to show their faces in the clearing prior to their arrival. She allowed herself a moment to breathe, to think; closing her eyes so that she could block the blood that coated her injured Clanmates and the hurt that filled their eyes. This pain they were experiencing... she'd forced them to endure it. And of course, they'd done as commanded- some of them out of blind loyalty for their Clan and family, some for reasons related to the Righteous Few's words. Nevertheless, she could have prevented all of this pain, made them stay home... She'd never make such a mistake again- she couldn't handle any more of the burden she'd placed on her own back. Pushing her weight back onto her haunches, she lifted herself from Honeytongue's shoulder, gently slipping away from her sons and mates. "RiverClan..." She mustered slowly, spitting out a wad of clumped blood that had settled in her throat. "We're taking our leave!"

Walking to Flintstar's side, she took a moment to survey the scene around her. "If there's anything you or your Clan needs... Spiderquill's got herbs back at camp, and I'm sure that my warriors wouldn't mind assisting you with getting your injured back home safely." Her gaze shifted to Mothglow, who was treating a poor young apprentice. His resemblance to Torrentstar was striking- She assumed the tom was sired by him. "Just say the word, and we'll be at your side." With an affirming nod, she turned back to Honeytongue, Ashpaw, Spiderquill, and Stormbringer. "Let's go home."

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 41 EmptyWed 20 May 2020 - 19:55

Applefang, in a haze brought in by the battle, stood up shakily, glancing around for his family. Soon he counted them off. Addershade, his siblings, and Streamtail, everyone was safe. He walked behind Ivystar, ashamed at his cowardice. He didn’t leap into battle, he didn’t even try. He watched, too scared to attack. It was dumb, really, and he was mad at himself for doing it. But now was time to leave, the battle had been won. He looked at his leader, his trust completely with her.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7376

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 41 EmptyWed 20 May 2020 - 20:07

Honeytongue glanced up from where she had curled next to Ashpaw as Ivystar shakily got to her paws and padded away from the group. "Looks like its time to go home," she murmured. She felt her heart sworn as Ivystar took command, heading over to where the leader of ShadowClan was sitting to share some words with him. She was relieved that it was time to go, enough blood at been shed in this clearing and just getting to sink into a nest with Ivystar and Stormbringer seemed...Divine. Perhaps she could talk Spiderquill and Ashpaw to join them for the night... But that was a conversation that could wait for the trip home or at least until they were back in the safety of the camp. She lowered her shoulders, prodding a paw at Ashpaw as Spiderquill finished tending to her youngest son's wounds. "Come on, climb up. I wasn't kidding about carrying you home."

---------------

There was the sound of approaching paws, glancing over in relief as his deputy approached the group. He had been slightly worried to see that she had gone...Somewhere in the middle of the battle but she looked unhurt with her mate at her side. And...Another cat. A StarClan cat. The leader raised his head, meeting the strange StarClan's tom. He didn't recognize him at all but the smell drifting from him was...Familiar, somehow. He had been a ShadowClan cat in life, that much was obvious but something bothered Flintstar - feeling like he ought to know the tom even thought he was certain he had never seen him before... There was a heavy silence between the two as the leader waited for the StarClan cat to speak...Before his attention was taken by Ivystar approaching.

Oh, good, she had survived. Their allegiance was so new, it would have been a bother to try to make sure it would remain with Ivystar's deputy. "...Thank you, Ivystar, but I do feel that is unneeded. We can tend to our own and I think enough of us have the strength needed to get our warriors home. I cannot speak to our herb supply but...I will keep that in mind. As always, we are at our call as well," he meowed, dipping his head to the RiverClan leader. "We ought to be on our way as well," he noted as he pushed himself to his paws, taking a moment to brush against Freckleface before he turned to stare at the StarClan tom, waiting to see if he was finally going to speak.

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 41 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 41 EmptyWed 20 May 2020 - 22:26

His daughter's voice, though stifled by sobs, brought him joy like nothing else could.  It had been such a long time since he'd last held her, hugged her, been with her...all he could do was smile.  Hazel eyes shining bright with tears and moonlight, he forced himself to pull back just a little bit as she turned around to glance at the fond object of her affection, the former RiverClan tom known as Minkstream.  For a moment the powerful golden tom narrowed his gaze as if sizing up an opponent across the battlefield, but in just a moment his less protective emotions gave way, and he briefly nodded at the ginger tabby warrior.  Never thought any child of mine would become mates with a RiverClan cat...but if he makes her happy, I have no complaints.

Batbite pressed close against his chest once more, and he lifted a forepaw and wrapped it tightly around her shoulders; as much as he wanted to, they couldn't stay together forever, at least not for a very long time.  Trying to hide the way his bottom lip quivered, Leopardstar clenched his eyes shut and spoke in whispers, only for her ears.  "You have nothing to be sorry for, my dear.  You took as long as you needed to find yourself, and in the end, you did.  Not many cats can truly say that.  The world is very wide...and you got to see more of it than most ever will.  Tell me your stories when I see you again...I'll want to hear them."

She pulled away, and as he released her he knew it was time to go.  Only prolonging this reunion would hurt them both, as she said.  Lifting himself to his paws, Leopardstar gave Batbite one more lick across the ears, and touched his nose to hers.  "I love you too, kid.  I'll always be with you when you need me...just look to the sky."  One last smile.  One last purr.  Leopardstar closed his eyes as he turned away, trying not to look back...but he failed.  She looked so far away now, but so very happy too.  Under the four great oaks stood a kit he had found half-starved and on death's door...now one of the bravest warriors he knew.  Despite the flaws, despite the struggles, this was what it meant to be a clan cat.  To find the place you belong...to find your true home.  

Blinking back tears, Leopardstar flicked his ears at his daughter and nodded, not out of formality as he usually did...but out of respect.

He walked away, and soon Batbite was lost in the crowd.  Taking a deep stabilizing breath, Leopardstar returned to his usual steadfast demeanor and took a look around at all the reunions taking place tonight.  Children with parents, mates with their partners, friends with lost comrades...his heart swelled with anger.  The Righteous Few had stolen so many of these relationships away...in his eyes, it was unforgivable.  The Mist had been an easy punishment to give, quick and simple...but was it enough to atone for all the lives lost over the moons?  No, it wasn't, but he had to move forward.  Dwelling on the past wouldn't help the future, as he had learned many times in life.  Walking back towards Oakstar, he smiled briefly at his old friend, but his eyes betrayed the true pain that afflicted his heart before his words could.  "My friend...I'm so sorry I could do so little.  To allow ourselves to be bound by such evil was...despicable.  At least Wolffang and I were able to break through to save you...that is my one comfort."  His eyes strayed to a scene a slight distance away...Dustcloud, grieving over Dawngaze's dead body.  Another traitor...it almost made him doubt his own philosophy.  I had a bad feeling when we took her and Duskpaw in...now, I wish I had protested.  Laying his tail across Oakstar's shoulders, he met the tom's amber gaze not with a smile but with a serious grimace.  "You must move forward.  I know it hurts, the betrayal, but ThunderClan's hopes rest on your shoulders.  Be strong....it's time to return to them."

Ashpaw was able to summon a weak laugh as Honeytongue wrapped her body around him, and though her cleaning his head and ear wounds hurt a bit, he felt his body soften and release it's built up tension; leaning back against her form, the apprentice sighed and looked up at the now clear sky.  Stars blinked back at him, as if cheering for their victory, and the full moon showed the true beauty of Silverpelt.  Swirling, distant, and silent...yet, their presence was fragile.  A shooting star flew past in a blaze of glory before it dimmed and died.  The young tom blinked; in that moment, he was confident in his opinion.  Silently, he vowed; StarClan is not worthy of the worship the Clans give them.  Just because they're dead doesn't mean they're all-knowing and perfect.  They still have hearts, they still have egos, and they still have claws.  They truly are ghosts...the flawed shells of left-behind loved ones.  I'm not going to call on them.  They're not my ancestors after all, at least not by blood, but even if they were I don't think I would.  Maybe I'll call on a certain name someday, one that I know and trust, but for now...they scare me.  I don't know them.  For a moment he felt thrown back to the day he had snuck into RiverClan's camp; Stormbringer had earned his trust through actions rather than words.  Her gentle touch, offering him the very fish he had tried to steal, calling for him to be healed...but before that, he was convinced he was going to die.  It wasn't natural to trust so wholly in something you barely know...that's how he felt at least.  If his Clanmates agreed he didn't know, but for now his main concern was getting home and getting some rest.

Ashpaw accepted the poppy seeds without protest, licking them up and purring as Spiderquill wrapped his head in cobwebs.  "Thank you Spider..."  As the numbing effects of the herb began to kick in, he grew more and more drowsy, and barely registered that Ivystar was calling for RiverClan to return home.  Someone prodding his shoulder got his attention, and he looked up through half-open eyes to see Honeytongue insisting she made good on her promise to carry him.  Nodding thankfully, Ashpaw managed to clamber onto her back and lay down, his limbs hanging limply over the sides as his head collapsed against her neck.  He was getting bigger, but he knew he was still pretty small for his age...still, he hoped that he wasn't too heavy.  Face pressed against soft fur, he finally closed his eyes, but he suddenly whispered something close to Honeytongue's ear.

"Do you think...after we recover...Ivystar would let me go...visit...Morningpaw...?"

If there was an answer to his bleary question he didn't hear it; the battered little cat was already asleep.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7376

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 41 EmptyWed 20 May 2020 - 22:39

Honeytongue didn't dare move a muscle until she was certain that Ashpaw was comfortably on her back, pushing herself to her paws carefully. She could hear him start to murmur something about visiting a 'Morningpaw.' Morningpaw...Wasn't that the WindClan she-cat that The Righteous Few had wanted? She glanced over to where WindClan was steadily leaving, a soft smile curling at her muzzle. "Of course," she murmured gently. "And I'll have to introduce you and Spiderquill to my sister while we are there." She turned her neck to look at Ashpaw to try to gauge his reaction before her ears twitched at the faintest snore. Oh, he had already fallen asleep.

That was fine, perhaps she could talk to Ivystar about a visit to WindClan on his behalf - after tonight... She wanted to try to stay in better touch with Dappleshine. She had a feeling that it would do her good after the lost of Dacedream. It still felt so...Impossible to come to terms with, that she would never get to see her again. She wasn't sure when it would truly sink in when she didn't get the chance to see her every day but she knew...She knew one day that absence would hurt more than ever. She sighed, doing her best to gently nuzzle the sleeping Ashpaw before she turned and headed toward the edge of the clearing to wait for the rest of RiverClan, wanting to get Ashpaw safely into a nest as soon as possible.

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 41 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 41 EmptyThu 21 May 2020 - 6:55

Scorchstar took a few moments to gaze fondly at Flintstar, as well as his littermate Sparkfire who stood beside him. They both looked just like their mother, his successor. He had been so happy when Asterspark had finally decided to move on from his first love. Of course, things are different now, but the fact remains that it was thanks to his son and successor that ShadowClan is remaining in very capable paws.

He blinked at Flintstar’s words to the current RiverClan leader, and he gave a soft chuff of amusement. ”Please forgive me, Flintstar. I am just glad to finally be able to meet you and your sister. I am Scorchstar, the leader before Thornstar and Asterspark’s father. I realize we both must part ways once again very soon, but I had just wanted to take this opportunity to say ... thank you, Flintstar. Thank you for keeping my— our Clan safe. I’ve seen what you have been doing since your ceremony, and I am not disappointed. May you be blessed with safety and health for as long as you live.” He bowed his head respectfully to his grandson, then turned his attention to his granddaughter. ”I also wish to personally thank you for your courage and determination, Sparkfire. I’ve seen what you have done to retrieve catmint from Twolegplace to save your father’s life. The odds were stacked against you, but you still succeeded in your mission, no matter how much strain you had put on your body in the process. In that moment, I saw not my kin, but myself, putting my own comfort aside to protect those I care for.

”You, Sparkfire, and you, Flintstar—”
He turned back to the ShadowClan leader. ”—are both magnificent cats. I am honored to call you my kin.” He tilted his head fondly, smiling at the both of them for a few more moments, before dipping his head in farewell and turning away. Facing Ravenmist and Daisyflame for a brief moment, he pressed his muzzle into each of theirs with a deep purr. ”I must go now, but just know I am so proud of how far you both have come. I love you both so very much. Please, tell Mothglow how proud I am of her as well. I wish not to disturb her diligent work, but she still needs to be told how wonderful a medicine cat she is. Oh.” He chuckled softly. ”And tell Asterspark that Poppyheart sends his undying love.”

Rasping his tongue over their foreheads, he finally broke away from his best friend and kin. It was bittersweet; he wanted to stay with them and talk some more, but he knew they both had places to be. Flintstar and the others had to return to their Clan, and he to StarClan to care for Ravenmist’s kits. Halting in the center of the clearing, he closed his eyes and tilted his head upward, his shape fading away as he returned to his new home up with the stars.

(OOC: I’ll post with Sparkfire shortly.)

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1522

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 41 EmptyThu 21 May 2020 - 9:56

Raventail's call for WindClan to leave came too soon, in Elmskip's eyes. He longed to stay with them forever, but as much as he didn't like it, he understood. He had half a mind to follow them back to camp, but he had to return to his new Clan as well. The mottled warrior got to his paws, tail held high. "So long, friends!" he called after them, his eyes on his daughter Olivestone. That poor apprentice Morningpaw...She had done well. Hopefully she would recover with Aspenheart's help. "Don't join me too soon..." His voice trailed off as he watched WindClan leave, a bittersweet feeling in his chest. He smiled softly and sighed, resigning himself to what was to come next. It was time for him to leave as well. Almost as fast as he had appeared on the sandy floor around Fourtrees, his pelt turned bright with starlight and slowly faded away, back to StarClan.

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 41 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 41 Empty

Back to top Go down

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]
Page 41 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next