Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Help Thread [Archived]

Go down 
+45
Snickerdoodle
Romantica
Panthera
Alex
Beenettle
Maple
downfive
zenpaii
AverageAxolotl
Moths in the Sky
Frogsarecool
Lilystorm
kjSage
Gellybean
Copperbeanz
sprout
MichutheDuck
Aspen
Blue
Mosspelt
Triangle
cocoa
Fire (Left the site)
deer
Muggy
Grizzly
Wavedream623
Spooksjolly
JJ
khamosa
WildHunt
Mintkit
Lapis
A Friend
Sklee
Green'Heart
Ankle
Falcarolwing
Cays
PandaPi
cotton
Stormy
FireDaisy
KatzJump
sumashira
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5716

The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 9:09 am

Cocoa wrote:
Hello Help thread once again-

If you are hunting on territory not your own, do you use the success rolls from the territory you are on or your character’s Clan? (Eg- I have a wc cat who is hunting on rc territory- do I use the rc rolls for success or the wc?)

Also, I noticed one of the rogue development topics is ‘attend a Clan gathering’. That means the real once-a-month gathering, right? In addition, would you roll the invasion dice? (Asking because if you fail that would seriously disrupt the gathering)

Thanks!
Yes, the success rolls are based on the territory you are in.

For the gathering, no invasion dice is needed as fourtrees isn't owned by anyone.

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardpaw, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Apprentice [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3256

PostSubject: how do I delete a cat?   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 1:52 am

i made three cats but one of them was moved to unapproved and so i signed up a cat for a upcoming litter instead but apparently there was an error and my third cat became approved. now i don't want the third cat, i want to keep the cat in the upcoming litter. the cat i want to delete is reedkit of thunderclan. could you help?
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 9:39 am

Copperbeans wrote:
i made three cats but one of them was moved to unapproved and so i signed up a cat for a upcoming litter instead but apparently there was an error and my third cat became approved. now i don't want the third cat, i want to keep the cat in the upcoming litter. the cat i want to delete is reedkit of thunderclan. could you help?
I see you've already created a death topic and filled out the appropriate deceased reports, that's all you need to do to free up a character slot. :)

I've removed Reedkit from the allegiances, so you are free to submit the creation for your new character.

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Gellybean

Gellybean

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 302

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 2:21 pm

wow, the help thread is new territory for me (hAhA wArRiOrS jOkE) bc i usually just go to lapis for help.
anyways i can't find where to rank up berrypaw :( he has all his reqs now, so I wanna rank him up now.
thanks!

Gingerkit ✦ Kit | Dreamyflight ✦ T1 Warrior | Whitepaw ✦ Apprentice
The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 14 Untitl10
Drawn by Moths
Back to top Go down
https://soundcloud.com/chips-cookies
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 2:28 pm

Fruup wrote:
wow, the help thread is new territory for me (hAhA wArRiOrS jOkE) bc i usually just go to lapis for help.
anyways i can't find where to rank up berrypaw :( he has all his reqs now, so I wanna rank him up now.
thanks!
Medicine cat ceremonies are requested in the moonstone request thread, here: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t39724-windclan-moonstone-journey-requests

The ceremony itself isn't complete until your cat speaks to a Starclan cat. As you no longer have a mentor, be sure to inform Sun (Goldenfang) or Reaper (Dovefrost, who is currently helping out wc) when you've requested the ceremony!

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 9:54 am

Hey, I was wondering if you have multiple cats and you want to do the friend/mate finder, would you make a separate topic for each cat, or just do both of them in one?

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 9:59 am

zenpaii wrote:
Hey, I was wondering if you have multiple cats and you want to do the friend/mate finder, would you make a separate topic for each cat, or just do both of them in one?
Separate threads, they're generally easier to keep track of that way. ^^

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:21 am

Hey, I was wondering if you have two cats who you want to attend the gathering (for a requirement or something) are you allowed to roleplay both of them, perhaps separately, at the same gathering? Or would you just have to choose one at a time?

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:27 am

zenpaii wrote:
Hey, I was wondering if you have two cats who you want to attend the gathering (for a requirement or something) are you allowed to roleplay both of them, perhaps separately, at the same gathering? Or would you just have to choose one at a time?
You can have all of your characters at a gathering so long as your clan's leaders have arrived. As long as all of the leaders haven't finished making announcements, it'll count for your requirements.

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Characters : (P)ineheart, ✝ (R)ainpaw, ? (M)aggotpaw ? [S]nailpaw
Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 426

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 10:22 am

Can you help with what Is/Isn't a Valid Suffix? Example, Cap, Would it be Valid or No? Valid because of Mushrooms, Invalid because it's a Hat. Needle, Valid because of Coniferous trees, Invalid because of Needles, Used for shots and stuff, I mainly want the answer to Needle, Because I'm looking for a suffix and am Hoping that it is, Because, I'll admit here, Pineneedle is just too perfect, But if Needle isn't valid, I have a back-up suffix.

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 10:41 am

Moths in the Sky wrote:
Can you help with what Is/Isn't a Valid Suffix? Example, Cap, Would it be Valid or No? Valid because of Mushrooms, Invalid because it's a Hat. Needle, Valid because of Coniferous trees, Invalid because of Needles, Used for shots and stuff, I mainly want the answer to Needle, Because I'm looking for a suffix and am Hoping that it is, Because, I'll admit here, Pineneedle is just too perfect, But if Needle isn't valid, I have a back-up suffix.
Needle is valid! Skyclan/Shadowclan territory have a lot of coniferous/pine trees, and throughout the books it's not uncommon for cats to get needles and thorns in their pawpads.

Mushrooms (and cap/spore) aren't valid because in warriors there's no real differentiation and they never really come up within the books at all. The closest you get is Lichen or Moss.

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 4:45 pm

Can you use a single topic for a hunting, fighting and development requirement?

Dandelionflight | SkyClan | T5 Warrior | 70/160 | #ffcc00
Dappledlight | ShadowClan | T3 Warrior | 50/120 | #99cc00
Torrentpaw | RiverClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #3d4273
Drizzlepaw | SkyClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #d5a7f4
Character Profiles | Plotting Pages | EST
Amazing siggie by Arcana!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Frogsarecool

Frogsarecool

Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 7:12 pm

I’m assuming I should, but just to double check, should I submit a character form before looking for parents?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 7:13 pm

lilystorm - yes you can! you just cannot do multiple of the same kind of req in one topic

hello frogs :D you can do either way! if you see an open litter you can ask to join first or say you want to join. that tends to be easier.
Back to top Go down
Frogsarecool

Frogsarecool

Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 7:33 pm

Ah ok, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Help Thread [Archived]
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next