Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Help Thread [Archived]

Go down 
+46
Snickerdoodle
Romantica
Panthera
Alex
Beenettle
Maple
downfive
zenpaii
Ripped
AverageAxolotl
Moths in the Sky
Frogsarecool
Lilystorm
kjSage
Gellybean
Copperbeanz
sprout
MichutheDuck
Aspen
Blue
Mosspelt
Triangle
cocoa
Fire (Left the site)
deer
Muggy
Grizzly
Wavedream623
Spooksjolly
JJ
khamosa
WildHunt
Mintkit
Lapis
A Friend
Sklee
Green'Heart
Ankle
Falcarolwing
Cays
PandaPi
cotton
Stormy
FireDaisy
KatzJump
sumashira
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 16 EmptyTue 3 May 2022 - 3:47

Moths in the Sky wrote:
Do I need a MC/MCA for a herb hunt? (Asking because requirement and relationship plotting, we need a reason for our cats to meet)

It's not required for a MC/MCA to be there, but most cats would have some difficulty figuring out what herb is what!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 16 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Beenettle

Beenettle

Characters : Molepaw, Beechpaw, Fangkit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice, Skyclan/Apprentice, Shadowclan/Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 16 EmptyTue 19 Jul 2022 - 11:41

How do I know if someone has approved my cat creation?

| Molepaw ♀ | Apprentice | TC | #cc66ff | 20HP/60SP |
| Beechpaw ♂ | Apprentice | SkC | #ff9933 | 20HP/60SP |
Fangkit ♀ | Kit | SC | #33cccc | 10HP/30SP |
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 16 EmptyTue 19 Jul 2022 - 11:42

A staff member will reply to your post letting you know that your creation has been either approved or denied!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Beenettle

Beenettle

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 16 EmptyTue 19 Jul 2022 - 11:44

Does it automatically watch the topic, as it did to this one?

Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 16 EmptyTue 19 Jul 2022 - 16:37

Yes! Though sometimes emails won't go through, at least in my experience, so when in doubt, I usually just check a topic :)

Hope that helps!

The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 16 Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Beenettle

Beenettle

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 16 EmptyTue 19 Jul 2022 - 16:40

Ok, thank you!

Back to top Go down
Panthera

Panthera

Characters : Sandkit [WC]
Clan/Rank : Windclan
Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 16 EmptySat 8 Oct 2022 - 14:07

Hello! I hope this is the right place to ask this: it seems there's a discord server for the site and I would like to give it try! However, the link available in my portal doesn't work (it says the invitation link has expired). Is the discord server still active?

Thank you in advance!
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1245

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 16 EmptySat 8 Oct 2022 - 14:08

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 16 Output12                   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 16 Output10                          The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 16 Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 16 EmptySat 8 Oct 2022 - 14:09

Yes, the discord server is still active! Here's a link :) https://discord.gg/f279EWwK

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 16 EmptyMon 28 Nov 2022 - 8:53

As regards the permanent NPCs- when are they first available to be played? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 16 EmptyMon 28 Nov 2022 - 9:05

They will be playable as soon as December first :) There will be an announcement going up on site that will mention them on that day

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 16 EmptyThu 15 Dec 2022 - 12:11

If, hypothetically, russ ran off from wc after becoming a warrior with the intent to go on an adventure, could topics made while she’s away from wc count towards warrior reqs, as she would not be intending to become a rogue? Thanks!

EDIT: also would the southern lake be open to post in if russ went on an adventure/spent enough time away to realistically get there? I noticed that no one’s posted there since the Newleaf Tears plot years ago, and just wanted to make sure
Back to top Go down
Larkkit

Larkkit

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 16 EmptyTue 3 Jan 2023 - 20:52

How do the Clans feel about peaceful travelling young Outsiders? I would like to make a character like this. Here is my idea.

I read the welcome pages for the different Clans, and it looks like a Loner kitten who does not immediately join a Clan would not be welcome on any of the Clan territories, though?

I would like your advice, please, Staff.
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 16 EmptyFri 6 Jan 2023 - 19:15

Apologies for the delay!!

@cocoa: Even if Russet is planning to return, any topics made while she is away cannot count toward warrior requirements! They would instead count toward rogue requirements. As for whether or not she would be able to reach the Southern Lake, if she is away for long enough that it would make sense, Russet would be able to get there!

@larkkit: Whether or not a rogue or loner character would be accepted into the clans is different from clan to clan! Clan acceptance policies can be found here if you'd like to look over them, but based on the current acceptance policies (if your character is a kit), every clan except Windclan will take in rogue kits, although some will make an effort to find their parents. I'd recommend PMing the leader of whichever clan you'd like your character to join to ensure that the leader would allow them to stay just in case :D

If you're only asking about whether peaceful rogues are allowed on clan territory, most clans generally don't take kindly to it. Although, you can arrange a topic so that your rogue character encounters a clan character who is also peaceful and won't act initially hostile. It all depends on which characters interact!

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 16 EmptyTue 10 Jan 2023 - 16:21

Thank you!

I swear I make up half the comments on this thread

In yet another hypothetical situation, if, hypothetically, I fell in love with a new character idea and, hypothetically, decided that Astraeus was the character on my roster I had the least muse for and decided I wanted him off my roster before March so I could make drizzle

Could I, IC, have him leave the territories for good and free up a slot that way? I wouldn’t bring him back at any point but would really prefer to have him leave the territories vs killing him off. Would this serve as freeing up a character slot? (I think it’s been done in the past but wanted to make sure)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Help Thread [Archived]
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next