Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events

Go down 
+14
Maple
Midnee
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Squirrelnose
Drippy
Yoshachu
feahter
Middy
lantirn
Ash
Seer
Not
cinnamoncat321
Falcarolwing
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events   I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Oct 2018 - 16:25

Everybody is added! Please keep them coming, I need at TON of background characters, for all five Clans, the Regime, and the Exiles!

I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 2 Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
lantirn

lantirn

Characters : (H)azelpaw, (F)ennelpaw, (R)obinkit
Clan/Rank : (H) TC, apprentice (F) SC, apprentice (R) SKC, kit
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events   I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Oct 2018 - 16:31

so, what angles do you want me to draw, exactly? just a few generic ones, or do you need specifics?

Character name: Fennelpaw
DETAILED description or picture: I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 2 Demetra1
Personality: Sassy and bold, she's not afraid to speak up for what she thinks is right and won't hesitate in saying whatever's on her mind. She can come across as mean or socially unaware, and in some ways she may be, but she doesn't feign friendship or kindness, despising cats that do. She believes in honesty, and, although she can be quite harsh or crude, won't tolerate unnecessary violence or cruelty. She tends to be a little hot-headed and quick to act, and can get herself into trouble quite a bit. Cats who she befriends are important to her, and she'd defend her loved ones with her life.
Alliance: Shadowclan

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events   I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Oct 2018 - 16:35

I need one looking down from highrock, one looking up onto highrock, a close up shot looking down onto the rock (This will be where Littlestar is killed), and a few more that you can come up with. Thank you so much!

Back to top Go down
lantirn

lantirn

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events   I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Oct 2018 - 16:40

Sorry to bother you with another question, but what size would you want the images?

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events   I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Oct 2018 - 16:44

Oo, I need to specify this, it's kinda important

1080 height by 1600 width (pixels)

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events   I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Oct 2018 - 17:17

wOAH
This sounds like an amazing project! I'm extremely excited to see the product completed! ♡
I have a a background character (with possibly more to come), this is so cool~
i'm sad because i can't draw backgrounds well for you ;;

Character name: Featherpaw

DETAILED description or picture: [edited - from my character profile]
Featherpaw is petite and generally tinier than most cats. She has a lithe and slim build, and possesses smaller features (muzzle, nose, paws). She's considered delicate, graceful and elegant - a natural trait that RiverClan cats hold preciously. Most of her features are smoothly rounded, including her eyes and tufted ears, which gives her a sweet demeanour. Her thick and fluffy fur frames her face and body in a way that is mellow and appealing, which allows her an innocent and soft appearance.
Featherpaw has a deeply soft and silky coat, and thick, inpenetrable, long-haired pelt. It seems to always oddly remain sleek and lustrous, with disordered, unruly tufts being a rarity. Her pelt is also, as most RiverClan cats have, extremely glossy, assisting in her swimming. She has loose mackerel tabby stripes straying closely around her coat. The dominant shade of her pelt is a soft, silver-blue pewter shade, and she has lighter porcelain undercoat and dark, misty gray stripes, which are not too faint, but not too visible.

Featherpaw has light mint green eyes, mixed with a faint, fern green. Her eyes are pale and luminous, and not too vividly-striking, with a down-turned upper-lid.
SCARS | Three thin, faint diagonal claw marks on her face, from above her right eye to below her left eye/cheek. She also has long, healed but very noticable slashes on her underbelly, which spread from below her chest to the end of her belly.

Her Design:

Personality: During the events of Shade's exile, rise and Clan attacks, Featherpaw was a timorous, guileless, meek cat. She was extremely timid and severely lacked confidence, and was attacked by Shade. As a result of her frightened and anxious nature, she was wounded heavily.
Now, during the Lichenmask & Eclipse Event, because she was confronted and mocked about her weakness and sensitivity, she's turned into a withdrawn, cold, scornful cat. She's desperate to prove she isn't a coward, so she changed to be all superior and high (although this will only be temporary ;) ).
Alliance: RiverClan

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 2 Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events   I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Oct 2018 - 17:39

OKAY
IM SO EXCITED SO HERE WE GOOOOO

Character name: Shade
DETAILED description or picture: Shade is a lithe, toned-muscled, heavily battle-scarred, short-furred tabby tom with dark tangelo fur and very reddish brown tabby stripes, a dark vermilion nose, grayish brown inside of ears, muzzle, cheeks, chest, belly, and paws, and strong amber eyes. He has pale, grayish pink claw marks/scars over his left eye, chest, scruff, left upper foreleg, left upper hind leg, underbelly, and hindquarters, and a nick in each ear.
Spoiler:
Personality: Shade is a VERY violent and disturbed cat. From the moment he was born, he was filled with a hatred towards his mother and the world around him, and he finds great pleasure in torturing those weaker than him just to get a reaction and feel dominant and powerful. He craves power and will stop at nothing to get it. He's very prideful, sarcastic, snarky, and cruel with a twisted sense of humor, and he also has immense curiosity about the limits of one's limits which leads him to experiment on his victims, whether it be slow and painful torture or even cannibalism. Underneath the surface of pure hatred and vengeance, however, a small part of him still regrets all he had done and wishes that things could be the way they used to be when he was still a RiverClan warrior without the knowledge of his true father. He knows he can never take back what he has done, so he forces himself not to care about those he actually does care about, sabotaging himself into becoming more cruel and cold.
Alliance: The Exiles / The Regime
(for Shade and Lichenmask only) Link to topic(s) important to backstory:
Spoiler:
I'll add more once there are more important topics for him.

Character name: Scorchfang/Scorchstar
DETAILED description or picture: Scorchfang is a large, bushy, broad, long-furred tom with very dark gray fur, an even darker gray nose and tabby stripes, dark gray inside of ears, muzzle, cheeks, chest, and belly, and luminious vivid orange eyes. He has pale, grayish pink claw marks/scars on his muzzle and on his right shoulder running down his upper foreleg, and he has a nick in his right ear. He has large paws and a long and incredibly bushy tail.
Spoiler:
Personality: Scorchfang is a very kind-hearted cat. While he may have been rude, disrespectful, arrogant, and downright mean as a kit and apprentice, he has completely turned himself around during his warriorhood. He is hard-working, friendly, compassionate, and self-sacrificial, and he doesn't like conflict, even if it may be inevitable. He is constantly haunted by the demons of his past in breaking the warrior code by mating with RiverClan's Sweet, who gave birth to Shade. Even if he may be quite depressed sometimes, he is very optimistic and is willing to do all he can for his Clanmates, and sometimes even his allies.
Alliance: ShadowClan / RiverClan

Character name: Snowdrop
DETAILED description or picture: Snowdrop is a lean, beautiful short-furred she-cat with a white coat, a dark grayish sapphire blue nose and insides of ears, and luminous vivid cerulean eyes.
Spoiler:
Personality: Snowdrop is a follower of Lichenmask, and therefore she follows his very same ideals in wishing to purify the Clans in the name of StarClan. She is very sweet and gentle and kind to her crush/mate Beetlemask, as well as friendly to the rest of The Exiles, but to anyone else she's cold, sarcastic, and mean. She absolutely despises Clan cats who are not pure, and she would have killed her own apprentices for not being pure ThunderClan if she could. She's also very picky about what she eats; she absolutely refuses to eat or even catch prey. Instead, she feasts on herbs, berries, seeds, and other types of flora as she was strangely born with the diet of an herbivore. She will, however, eat bugs from time to time just for the protein, yet she is very finicky about this.
Alliance: The Exiles / The Regime / StarClan

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunleap [t1], Bearpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3857

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events   I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Oct 2018 - 18:11

Give my wise old babby some screentime!!

Character name: Leafstorm
DETAILED description or picture: A large, long-legged, broad shouldered tomcat with large, tufted ears and big, vivid forest green eyes. His fur is a rich shade of raw umber and his underbelly is a lighter, creamier chade (nearly caramel.)
Photo:
Spoiler:
Leafstorm is a very gifted fighter and hunter, although he has a double-dose of PTSD from the war with Riverclan, which affects his fighting skills. Often times during a skirmish he takes things to far or panics and breaks down crying.
Personality: Leafstorm has grown wiser with age, and has also found new levels of maturity since the war with Riverclan. He's solemn, cold, and determined with all except members of his clan. Occasionally he can be friendly, but often times he's silent and brooding. Leafstorm frequently pushes himself to the brink for his clan, and although his hardworking and serious attitude has turned him into a well-trusted and influential member of Thunderclan, it's also made him seem far colder than he actually is.
Alliance: Thunderclan- Senior Warrior

Character name: Mintwhisker
DETAILED description or picture: A short-legged, plump, short-furred she-cat with large, murky green eyes, small ears, and a long, thick tail. Her whiskers are longer than average, hence the name.
Spoiler:
Personality: Mintwhisker adopts a serious, grumpy, no-nonsense attitude with apprentices, although, in reality, she's a very sweet and motherly she-cat. She's grown a lot since gaining her full Medicine Cat name, and now has an air of authority about her that makes most cats think twice before disrespecting her. What she lacks in strength she makes up for in exceptional memory, whit, and charm.
Alliance: Skyclan- Medicine Cat

Character name: Thornleap
DETAILED description or picture:
Spoiler:
Personality: Cunning, clever, and ruthless in battle, Thornleap's aggressive determination to gain Brindlestar and Lichenmask's favor have turned him into a cold-hearted rogue. Despite this, there's still a faint gentleness within him, and part of him longs to run on Windclan's moors, free from the choices he's made. He's still young and naive, and although he'd follow Lichenmask to the ends of the earth, in an alternate world he'd be at home wearing a big poofy sweater and drinking a warm cup of tea.
Alliance: Rouge, formerly Windclan- Part of Lichenmask's group

edit: AH how could i FORGET

Character name: Sharptooth
Description: A short-legged, heavily built, thick-furred she-cat, Sharptooth's pelt is a flurry of scars- remnants from past skirmishes and battles. Her ears are large but not tufted, and one is shredded with multiple nicks and scratches. Sharptooth has a broad nose and shoulders, and a pink cute bunny nose.
Photo:
Spoiler:
Personality: Sharptooth used to be fierce and aggressive but has become a shell of her former self since she was exiled from Thunderclan. She still possesses remarkable fighting skills, but since her unfortunate past, she prefers to not resort to violence. Currently, she's looking for a new purpose, and way to be good without living in Thunderclan.
Alliance: Rogue- she lives in the barn so rn she's roomies with Lichenmask and the gang.

Sunleap – T1 TC Warrior – #009966 | Bearpaw – TC Apprentice – #0066ff Feral/#006666 Forest
Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events   I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Oct 2018 - 19:30

Character name: Hillfire
DETAILED description or picture: I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 2 Seapaw
Personality: Arrogant, defensive, and has strict rules for himself. Doesn't believe that anyone outside of RiverClan deserves the same rights as RiverClan cats, and that they are basically just lawless creatures, like prey. Very loyal to RiverClan and his family, thinking that loyalty is the most important virtue a cat can have. Not afraid to voice his opinions, even if they are unpopular.
Alliance: Former RiverClanner, now a follower of Lichenmask.
(for shade and Lichenmask only) Link to topic (s) important to backstory:

I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events   I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Oct 2018 - 19:42

Awesome! I'm currently on mobile, I can add all of you tomorrow! I have the intro shots and the first Shade picture done. I'll be posting the images in sets of five as I finish them, to keep all you guys updated.

Also, once those helping with backgrounds get theirs done, could you do me a huge favor and post them to this thread as .png or .jpg images? Then it's easy to pop them into a low layer on each frame, and it's easy to copy/paste however many copies I need.

I'm doing this in Krita, and using a video converter program to turn the images into a YouTube-friendly MP4 video.

Back to top Go down
lantirn

lantirn

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events   I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Oct 2018 - 20:28

I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 2 Fourtrees_bg_1_by_feelingfoxyinaboxy-dcorzsu

Here's your first background. Highrock looks a tad awkward, but i think the pic turned out okay.

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events   I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Oct 2018 - 20:39

Thank you so much! It's beautiful!

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events   I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Oct 2018 - 20:48

*shimmies on in*

Character name: An
DETAILED description or picture: 
I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 2 An10
A very fluffy tortoiseshell tabby with minimal white covering. Her eyes are a neutral olive tone with a long series of claw mark scars that narrowly miss hitting her right eye. She has a patch of white on her right lip, along with on her chest, extending to the bottom of her belly, and on the tip of her tail and paws. Her fur itself is predominantly black with ginger splothes in them, which are covered in faint tabby marking (mackerel). She has another set of clawmark scars on her chest and a couple nicks out of her right hindleg's thigh.

Personality: She's quite neutral about everything, most of what she does is not for greater moral reasons or to appease any gods (though she does worship traditional Chinese Folk Gods), but rather to benefit her own self. She owes her allegiance to the Regime and is actually mates to it's leader Shade. However, this does not make her heartless; she does care about other cats and will help anyone who's hurt or sick, as she still remembers being held prisoner herself and having to undergo cruel treatment and doesn't wish that upon any other cat. Of course, unless Shade wants them injured for a reason.
Alliance: The Regime

She's a background character, may sit up next to Shade or affectionately nuzzle him from time to time, probably the most action she'll probably ever do (if you approve of course) is her circling and inspecting Cinderfall when he's brought prisoner (of course only if Cinderfall's rper is fine with that)

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 2 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2252

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events   I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Oct 2018 - 22:14

Character name: Pumapaw
DETAILED description or picture: I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 2 Pumapa10
I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 2 Pumale11
A russet somali cat. She has vivid leaf green eyes and her left eye has a huge gash/scar around as she got beaten up by a raccoon. Her ears are tufted. Has a dark russet dorsal stripe and kind of a mane. Pelt darkens around her paws and tail tip.
Personality: Pumapaw is vain, and has little interest in others, coming off as blunt and boring. She despises those with tainted blood, and believes that pure-bloods should have power over them. She follows Lichenmask in the hopes that he will put her ideals into practice, however she is terrified of individuals with more power than her. Pumapaw is scared of what they will do with it, and how they use it, this causes her to follow Lichenmask out of fear not just because of her beliefs. Puma is also very independent and prefers to do stuff her way and on her terms. Still, she isn't the smartest, bravest, or strongest cat by any means, but she is determined in what she does, and what she believes.
Alliance: the exiles

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events   I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Oct 2018 - 22:36

Character name: Fallowpaw
DETAILED description or picture: soft white she-cat with ginger markings, very floofy and very short. blue eyes ;)
Spoiler:
Personality: Fallow is an extremely sweet she-cat, but starclan knows, when she gets stressed out, she gets stressed out. with Goldeneye being gone for an extended period of time, she was left to care for riverclan on her own, which also meant standing in Golden's place when it came to dealing with the prophecy until she got back. even with Golden back, though, she hasn't been able to catch a break. Golden is currently very sick, so she still stands as riverclan's main medicine cat, just with a little more help from Golden than she had before. in the short amount of time that she's been mca, she's been through more than some warriors do in a lifetime.

now, I dunno if you're planning on including this or not, but when Shade and Jaystar face down, Fallowpaw will be there as well. this also may or may not be important- Shade will come across Fallow while she's out gathering herbs, and pin her down and threaten her, Jay, and Golden if she doesn't go get Jaystar immediately, which she does.
Alliance: RiverClan

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events   I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm making a PMV based on this site's plot events
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next