Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Two Fangs Tear Through the Heart (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Two Fangs Tear Through the Heart (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Two Fangs Tear Through the Heart (CLOSED)   Two Fangs Tear Through the Heart (CLOSED) EmptyMon 21 May 2018 - 19:43

It was the night after the Gathering. Thanks to Scorchfang, Shadefang knew just where he and Silverfang should start looking for Sweet. He and his former mentor sneaked out of camp and began heading around the outskirts of ThunderClan and SkyClan territory to the Twolegplace beyond the forest. By the time they reached Twolegplace it was almost moonhigh.

Shadefang stopped and parted his lips to drink in the disgusting scents of the Twoleg-ridden place, cringing at the foul smells, but he persevered; it would be worth it once they found his fox-heart of a mother and took her down, banishing her for eternity to the Dark Forest for her crimes. "Try to pick up her scent," he hissed softly to Silverfang, his voice low enough as to not draw the attention of any hostile Clanless cats.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Two Fangs Tear Through the Heart (CLOSED)   Two Fangs Tear Through the Heart (CLOSED) EmptyMon 21 May 2018 - 19:56

Silverfang walked with the tom to the Twolegplace with fierce determination in her eyes, ready to finish what it should be over. She had never been in such a disgusting place like this one but, even with all the nasty smells surrounding her, the experienced warrior managed to catch the faint scent of Riverclan mixed with Shadowclan. That had to be her. "Come with me, Shadefang... I think I found her."

The RiverClanner walked in the shadows, silent as the breeze. They had to attack with the element of surprise even if Sweet probably wouldn't be able to deal with two strong cats like her and Shadefang. Her odd eyes spotted her and she touched her former apprentice's shoulder with the tip of her tail, showing him her discovery.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Two Fangs Tear Through the Heart (CLOSED) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Two Fangs Tear Through the Heart (CLOSED)   Two Fangs Tear Through the Heart (CLOSED) EmptyMon 21 May 2018 - 20:03

Shadefang glanced out at what his adopted grandmother had found, and indeed she had found his mother. Even with being exiled for two days, she already looked like such a mess; her fur was matted and muddied, and it seemed like she was struggling to climb into a large green Twoleg thing that absolutely reeked of crowfood. He briefly watched as she managed to leap in, then returned with some strange disgusting-looking Twoleg food dangling from her mouth. She crouched before the morsel and took a bite out of it, gagged, and reluctantly continued trying to force down the food.

"What a pathetic sight..." Shadefang grunted softly, feeling not a single whisker of sympathy for the rogue. She deserved this fate, and it was actually almost a shame they were going to kill her. She should continue living on her own like this, slowly but surely starving to death. ...But at the same time, she may become skilled in rummaging through Twoleg filth for food and end up surviving for many moons to come, and he couldn't afford to let that happen. "Silverfang, you're larger and stronger than me. You hold her down while I deal the final blow to her. With any luck, we can make her death quick so that we don't alert any other cats or, StarClan forbid, dogs or Twolegs around here."

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Two Fangs Tear Through the Heart (CLOSED)   Two Fangs Tear Through the Heart (CLOSED) EmptyMon 21 May 2018 - 20:17

The warrior didn't say a word and she just nodded silently. She fixed her eyes on the rogue for a few seconds, remembering every time she betrayed her clan with those fox-hearted words covered with sweetness. She caused Shadefang's pain and sorrow... she lied to her sons and broke the Warrior Code... Silverfang would make her pay for that.

With a hiss she couldn't contain, the grey-furred she-cat ran to the former RiverClanner and she tackled her down, rolling with her in the hard ground as she slashed her with her hind legs. When they finally stopped rolling, Silverfang stood up on top of her, pinning her down with her paws on her shoulders. "I knew a rat like you couldn't die so easily..." She snarled with hate before lifting her head to see Shadefang approaching. It was time...

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Two Fangs Tear Through the Heart (CLOSED) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Two Fangs Tear Through the Heart (CLOSED)   Two Fangs Tear Through the Heart (CLOSED) EmptyMon 21 May 2018 - 20:35

Sweet yowled in panic and pain at the sudden attack, struggling to push her attacker off, but she was successfully pinned. The overwhelming scent of RiverClan combined with her opponent's voice caused her blood to run cold. "S-Silverfang?! What are you doing?! Let me go, please!" However, her struggles died down when she saw who stalked out towards her from the darkness, and her heart dropped. "Sh-Shadefang!... M-My kit... What are you?..."

"I am not your kit, not anymore," Shadefang snarled, glaring down at the pathetic scrap of fur with untamed fury. "You lied. You lied to my father, my adopted father, and all of RiverClan. But the most heinous crime you've committed is that you lied to me and Silverfang. Ivystar told us you were killed by foxes, but that obviously isn't true. However, I will make sure there'll be some truth to her words, even if your killer won't be a fox."

"No... No! Please, Shadefang, don't kill me, I beg of you!" Sweet's eyes beaded with tears as she began struggling underneath Silverfang again, squealing with true terror as her son slowly stepped up to her. "Please, Shadefang! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"

An evil smile stretch across Shadefang's muzzle as he stared down at his mother. All of a sudden, he was no longer a warrior bent on revenge against his mother, but a tiny code-breaking kit staring down at the brown mouse that stared up at him with terror shining in its beady black eyes, its breath quick and peppered with high-pitched squeaks. He lifted a paw and extended his sharp claws, then lowered them to his victim's throat, and slowly and quite sadistically he scored his claw through the thin skin, sending blood spurting all over the place. The rancid-smelling, sticky fluids coated thickly against Shadefang's short tabby fur, but it was warm and pleasant and relaxing, akin to taking a dip in the river, warmed by the warm sun of newleaf.

His smile only stretched wider at Sweet's strangled cries and coughs as she struggled to bring air into her lungs. She thrashed harder underneath Silverfang, mouth wide and eyes bloodshot, blood pouring at an alarming rate from the deep gash in her throat. She convulsed underneath the large she-cat pinning her down, choking as her own blood seeped into her lungs, until finally she was reduced to feeble twitches, soft squeaks and weak coughs the only sounds she made. She stared up at her dear beloved son as he lowered his head to whisper menacingly in her ear, so soft that not even Silverfang could catch what he said.

"See you in the Dark Forest... mommy."

Sweet's eyes rolled to the back of her head, and her twitching finally stopped. She was dead.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Fangs Tear Through the Heart (CLOSED)   Two Fangs Tear Through the Heart (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Fangs Tear Through the Heart (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1