Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]

Go down 
+5
Cry of dying hawk
Yoshachu
sumashira
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Lulu
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 11:24 pm

Loaf watched his cats bustle about in pure delight. To think that this had started out as a mere fantasy between two brothers, that had grown into something more? Desolate would've been so proud...grief tugged at him but he shoved it back down, lashing his tail in agitation. No, leaders had no room for feelings like that. Desolate was dead, nothing more than a stinky, rotting body in the ground, alongside his mate and potential kits. Just when happiness has seeped into the young tom's heart, life had torn it away, taking the only thing that he treasured most; family. Well, there was Pateras, but he didn't feel a real connection between him and his littermate. Not that it mattered, anyway.

Gracefully, he made his way down the tree he had been perching on, flexing his claws as he made his way to the cemter of their makeshift "camp". It wasn't much, really; just a small clearing near several abandoned housefolk dens. But, it kept them safe and hidden, so there really was no complaints. Wasting no time, he made his way towards the middle, and ordered in a loud voice, "I request the attention of all of you. Those who fail to do so will have to deal with me." Then, he waited for the Regime to gather around him and hear what he had to say.

A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] Tenor A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] Original A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 7:40 pm

An huddled in the corner of a overturned dumpster, eyes shut with pure fear. They had caught her. Yin, the proud and brave tom she grew up with, had not come to rescue her. The Feeder-Men who had brought the two strays food and groomed their fur when it had gotten matted, nowhere in sight. Nobody was here to help her. An was going to be stuck with these filthy rogues for now. The simple thought of the crazed cats just outside made the tortoiseshell-calico begin to cry. Oh, why did this have to happen to her? She had never hurt a fly! Her legs buckled and fell beneath her, causing a slight clang as her joints hit the hard metal. She did not notice the pain, she was too busy crying. Wrenching sobs, quiet but immense, caused her body to tremble and tears fall from her eyes like heavy rainfall.

A caterwaul from the center of this "camp" caused An to force herself to stop weeping. Loaf. That nasty tom had given her the infected wounds across her face and back, ones he refused anyone tend to. His voice made the normally docile she-cat tremble with anger, but she forced her fur down. If she showed anger towards the cruel leader again, she would most certainly have another set of claws raking down her spine. She put on a sweet, submissive face on, quickly groomed down her matted, bloodied fur, and padded outside with delicate strides. Loaf's perfect follower. "Y-yes, sir," she meowed softly in a sugarcoated voice, instead of the bestial screech that wanted to escape so badly from her lips. She padded towards the center of the wild mix of cracking concrete and dirt she had come to despise and seated right in front of the scarred tom. Body straight, head bowed respectfully. Once silky tail, now matted and bloody, wrapped neatly around her paws. Inside her mind she waited impatiently for the other cats to come so this whole ordeal can finish quicker, but on the outside she looked simply like any other sweet, submissive prisoner.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 7:31 pm

Berry had been hunting for the better part of the day; her frustration had begun getting the better of her last few attempts, but she had found success in an old squirrel. She ate half of it there, because no fox-hearted rogue would take what she had earned - a minor act of defiance. Still, her vindication only ran so deep. She picked the rest of the fresh-kill up and carried it back towards the Twolegplace.

She was lucky that she had returned when she did; she heard Loaf's cry echo through the alley and Berry picked up her pace, now running to answer his call. She didn't like him, but she didn't have to - he didn't care. He demanded obedience and respect, and in exchange Berry got to live another day. That was all she cared about; she would gain nothing from defying him.

Berry entered the camp, dropped the remaining squirrel unceremoniously in a corner, and trotted to crouch obediently in front of her leader, Loaf, her hazel eyes fixed on his face. The she-cat tried to ignore the presence of the apparent prisoner, but the smell of blood - new and old - made the task nearly impossible.

A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 7:41 pm

Glowing amber eyes watched the fluffy brown leader of the band of rogues curiously from behind a large monster paw. This didn’t seem to be exactly like a Clan, but it looked as though the leader was inspired by its politics. He was but a rogue now himself, and he knew firsthand that solo strength could only carry him so far in his master plot to take his revenge on the Clan that had abandoned him. Perhaps if he joined this “Clan” — or better yet, forced his way into it, showing these measly little flea-bitten kits what a real warrior was capable of — he could use them to train and grow stronger.

A grin stretched across Shade’s face as he stalked out from behind the monster and right into the center of the gathering ground where the rogue cats assembled under the leader’s order. He shoved his way past a few of the cats, making sure to stomp on their tails or pierce his claws into their paws, until he stood in front of them before Loaf, looking up at him with smug curiosity.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Characters : Patéras, Mitéra, Astéria, Flarekit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit / Rogue queen / Standard Rogue
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 10:02 pm

Mitéra walked up behind this intruder. The idiot. He thought he could just stroll on into the Regime. She hoped the intruder would submit. She wasn't in the mood for bashing skulls in. "Hey you! The idiot in the crowd who doesn't understand boundaries! What in Zeus' name are you doing here?! You better anwser before you get a bashed in skull!" Mitéra yelled at the idiot. Mitéra knew she couldn't beat him by any means. He was clearly more experienced than her. But Mitéra knew she had backup. After all, Patéras followed her everywhere. 2v1 they would win.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Patéras watched from on top of the spot he always laid in. The weird outdoor staircase on the abandoned Upwalker home. He watched as the cheeky idiot strutted out behind the LightningRunner and into the clearing. The idiot didn't even consider the fact he could be watched. Patéras loved this position. He could quickly run down and act if Mitéra needed his help, but could still be lazy and sunbath. Not to mention Loaf couldn't make him leave when he used the excuse that he could watch the boundaries. (Which he did... most of the time.) The important part was that Patéras could help Mitéra. Then Mitéra yelled at the obviously stronger stranger. He sighed. Patéras didn't like having to get down... oh well. Maybe the Stranger wouldn't attack.

OOC: Is Knife in the Regime at this point? If so I'll put her in this post, but if not please lemme know.

So long as you stick it out and work with DETERMINATION you can do it! I BELIEVE in you!

I'm rarely on nowadays, so if I need to post in something don't wait for me to see it. PM me! I'll see that.

III  WCC's Resident Insomniac and Cult Buster  III
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 10:39 pm

ooc; if you want to, i guess. i'm going to continue, even though everyone isn't exactly here ^^;;

Loaf opened his maw to speak, when a cat had pushed their way to front and stood before him. He glared at them, eyes narrowed as he stood up and fluffed out his fur, sizing him up. The cat had this murderous intention in its dark, glowing amber eyes, one that he could potentially take a liking to if he wasn't challenging him. The ginger tabby grunted, lashing his tail as he looked the cat up and down, "How dare you, waltz in here like you own this place. With a simple command, my cats will release The Dark Forest onto you. I don't believe you belong here, you pampered housecat. State your business here or die where you stand. " To emphasize this statement, he unsheathed his claws and glanced at Mitera, only for a spit second, before returning his gaze to the rogue.

A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] Tenor A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] Original A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 10:51 pm

Shade gave a low, dismissive chuckle, and his tail swished rather docilely despite his expression. ”Keep your fur on, I mean no harm. Or maybe I do. I suppose it all depends on how you answer this request of mine.” He looked Loaf in the eye with a grin. ”I’ve heard whispers of this Regime of yours, and seeing as I no longer belong to anyone I’d might as well see what this place is all about. I want in.”

(OOC: Sorry for the shortness!)

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 2:46 am

Lucky watched the newcomer with a spark of intrest her white orange tail moving over the ground. Anyone who talked that way to Loaf was or really brave or really stupid. No matter what she wanted to see how this was going to play out.
She found herself in the back of the crowd and decided that if she wanted to see the fun better she had to find an other place. She climbed on a thrash bin and could now look beter at what was going on in the front. She could see the newcomer beter now it was a brown tom cat with dark brown stripes he definitely looked like a strong cat fitting for the regime, but Lucky was not sure if Loaf would allow such a cat into the regime.
She thought back about when she joined, she had been a week lost house cat unable to find her way back home. When she joined the regime she had trained long and hard to get on the strength level that was required for a regime cat, now she could defend herself and fight with the regime.
Now she had power and she was interested to see what that that brown tom had.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 9:30 am

Patéras moved down the outdoor staircase to get a better look at the commotion. As he did though, a strange scent made his way up to his nose... Clan scent! He rushed down the rest of the staircase towards Loaf to whisper in Loaf's ear so the newcomer couldn't hear him. "Loaf, that newcomer... they seem to be a former clan member. You could probably beat them in battle if they challenge you but you'll need to get the first move in." With that, Patéras slithered towards Mitéra do back her up if things got... rough.

OOC: Too late to inject Knife now. Maybe can we have a topic later where she joins the Regime?

So long as you stick it out and work with DETERMINATION you can do it! I BELIEVE in you!

I'm rarely on nowadays, so if I need to post in something don't wait for me to see it. PM me! I'll see that.

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 12:49 pm

Berry had paid no mind to the sudden wave of irritated and painful hisses coming through the crowd until an unfamiliar - and perhaps stupidly bold - tom pushed past her to sit up front. The white-and-brown tabby she-cat gritted her teeth and readjusted her position, simply narrowing her eyes at the intruder. He had an odd smell that she couldn't place, but Berry looked to her leader. Loaf was not thrilled by the intrusion, and when he unsheathed his claws Berry reflexively did the same.

She watched the exchange between them, and eyed Patéras when he appeared to quietly speak with Loaf. Berry waited for instruction, the tension in the air making her fur stand on end.

A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 2:47 pm

actually terrified
There was something oddly...off about this cat. He couldn't quite put his paw on it, but there was something very, very wrong with him. He had no idea if he should be wary of it or use it to his advantage. Loaf dismissed the thought, and returned back to the task at hand. He glanced over at Pateras, the loner who claimed to be his brother. He scoffed inwardly; what did he want now? "They seem to be a former clan member. You could probably beat them in battle if they challenge you but you'll need to get the first move in." He merely twitched his whiskers as he watched the tom scurry back over to his mate to watch the fight. What Pateras had said was true..there was a possibility he could beat him, but if he wasn't strong enough? This cat trained his entire life to fight, if not kill. Against him, he'd probably be a mere bump in the road. What if he tried to overthrow him? Once again, he spared a glance at the group of gathered cats. Watching, waiting to see what would happen. He wasn't the one to believe in something beyond death, but he found himself praying for deliverance.

Forcing back down his worries, The Regime leader chuckled, circling around the rogue as if he were prey. "So you want in, hm?" He cooed, amber eyes gleaming with intention that almost, but not quite, mirrored the other's, "I'm not sure you know how things work around here. How about I teach you a lesson.." The powerful tom then leaped at him, slashing at his muzzle with his claws.

Loaf used Jumping Strike, dealing 10 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Loaf:
45/45 HP
120/140 SP

Shade: (if stats are incorrect please let me know)
50/60 HP
200/200 SP

Last edited by Lulu on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 3:25 pm

(OOC: The stats are correct. Also, could this stay as a one-on-one? I want Shade to beat the leader so he can earn his place as a member XD)

Shade was prepared for Loaf to attack. He knew how rogues behaved, mainly because he himself was one. He took on the attack, rolling along his spine as he was knocked down so he could quickly regain his footing. This cat was strong — if he wasn’t careful, he could definitely overtake him — but if he played his moves right he could very well beat the leader right in front of his followers.

A wide grin stretched across his face, sinister and sickeningly satisfying, as he leaped at Loaf next. He grabbed him by the scruff and fiercely shook him, dizzying him up.

Shade used Scruff Shake on Loaf, dealing 5 damage and costing 25 stamina.

Loaf is Stunned for one turn.

Shade
50/60 HP
175/200 SP

Loaf
40/45 HP
120/140 SP

(OOC: Also, in case this was just a mistake, Jumping Strike costs 20 SP, not 10. :3)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu Scorchachu on Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15020

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 3:25 pm

The member 'Yoshachu Scorchachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] Mistpe10
A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 4:04 pm

He yowled angrily, trying to lash out at Shade, but unable to as he shook him fiercely. 

Loaf is no longer stunned.

Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 4:44 pm

Patéras watched them with trying not to laugh. His brother was such an idiot. There were so many open chances to escape from The Intruder's grasp that Loaf didn't even consider. It was if he wanted to lose. Then there was the idiocy of The Intruder. They came to join The Regime whilst being a clan cat. Sure they only used to be in a clan, but that didn't stop the fact that no how strong or how high-ranking The Intruder was, they would be hated and mocked. The Regime's goal was to destroy the clans. Or, at least it was. Even if The Intruder was as powerful as Zeus himself, Patéras and Mitéra basically got to do whatever they wanted in The Regime since no one they had ever met could be them. Oh well, Thought Patéras. Watching this Intruder will be fun.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next