Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Feels a Little Shady (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Feels a Little Shady (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Feels a Little Shady (OPEN)   Feels a Little Shady (OPEN) EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 13:39

Sweetheart purred as she padded out of the nursery. She had finally had her kits -- which in actuality was just one kit -- and she couldn't be happier that her little son was finally here. "Come along, Shadekit, I'm sure your Clanmates and father would like to see you!" Well, hopefully they would. She was already disliked by the Clan as it was. And Reedclaw wasn't exactly Shadekit's father... He was the son of Scorchfang, a ShadowClan tom. But she would never let Shadekit or any of the Clan know this; in fact, the only other cats who knew that Shadekit was half-Clan were Reedclaw himself, as well as his brother Spotpaw. She would be forever grateful to them both.

Shadekit blinked his dark amber eyes -- the same color as his mother's -- and he carefully made his way out of the nursery and through the snow. He was lithe like Sweetheart, but broad and had a long tail like his true father. "Where is everyone?" he squeaked. Then he trotted further out into the open. "Hey! Come and meet me already! And where's my father?"

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 10:11; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Feels a Little Shady (OPEN)   Feels a Little Shady (OPEN) EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 14:14

OOC: You shoulda let people get some kittles but whateverrr

IC: Spotpaw looked up. Shadekit was the small one's name, and Spotpaw suddenly remembered what Sweetheart had told him by the gorge. The kits were not his brother's, but he was going to act like it. He stood and walked over to them. "Hi there, Shadekit. I'm your uncle Spotpaw. Reedclaw is my brother." He offered.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Feels a Little Shady (OPEN)   Feels a Little Shady (OPEN) EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 14:20

(OOC: What do you mean?)

Shadekit blinked up at Spotpaw, then tilted his head curiously. "You look really young to be anyone's uncle. But I'm glad to meet you! You're an apprentice, right? That means you'll teach me what your mentor taught you, right? Just the battle moves, though!"

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 10:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White

White

Characters : Cedarpaw, Flintpaw, Ashkit
Clan/Rank : [C] TC Apprentice, [F] ShC Apprentice, [A] SkC Kit
Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: Feels a Little Shady (OPEN)   Feels a Little Shady (OPEN) EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 15:27

Reedclaw had returned from patrol with a fish in his jaws. He dropped it by the prey pile, and surveyed camp. He saw his family chatting near the nursery. The warrior trotted over, "Hi Sweetheart." He licked his mate's forehead. "Hello there son." He bopped his son on the head with his paw. "How does it feel to be out of that stuffy nursery?" The tom laid on the ground to be at his son's level.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Feels a Little Shady (OPEN)   Feels a Little Shady (OPEN) EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 16:11

OOC: in mate/parent finder, some people say things like "kits for ___ litter" and then other people rp the kits.

IC: Spotpaw laughed. "I could if you wanted me too, with Sweetheart's permission." Then he turned to his brother. "Hi Reedclaw! You've done well with this one." He said with a small wink.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Feels a Little Shady (OPEN)   Feels a Little Shady (OPEN) EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 16:26

(OOC: Oh, I understand. Well, I had wanted to have Shadekit be Sweetheart's only kit -- at least as far as Scorchfang is concerned. :3)

Sweetheart didn't know if she liked the sound of that. Of course she trusted Spotpaw with her kit, but she supposed it was just motherly instinct that told her Shadekit needed to wait to be apprenticed before he learned anything. "Perhaps some other day."

"It feels great!" Shadekit announced to his father. Then he turned on Sweetheart at her decision. "Oh, come on! That's not fair! I want to learn how to fight! Reedclaw, tell Sweetheart I can learn how to fight with Spotpaw!"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 10:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White

White

Characters : Cedarpaw, Flintpaw, Ashkit
Clan/Rank : [C] TC Apprentice, [F] ShC Apprentice, [A] SkC Kit
Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: Feels a Little Shady (OPEN)   Feels a Little Shady (OPEN) EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 16:32

"In six moons, little one. Just like everyone else." He purred to his son. "I had to wait longer to start training." He remembered back to when he was to begin training, it was the time that the fight at Sunningrocks occurred, and training a new apprentice was not at the top of Amberpelt's list. "Hopefully the circumstances are not the same when you become an apprentice."

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Feels a Little Shady (OPEN)   Feels a Little Shady (OPEN) EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 16:41

"It'd better not be!" the kit growled. "If Ivystar waits even one day after I hit six moons, I'm gonna show her a thing or two!"

"Shadekit! Don't say such things!" Sweetheart scolded, eyes wide in surprise.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Feels a Little Shady (OPEN)   Feels a Little Shady (OPEN) EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 15:04

Spotpaw nodded. "Sweetheart's right. Ivystar is a leader and would defeat you in less than the time it takes to say 'Apprentice'!"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Feels a Little Shady (OPEN)   Feels a Little Shady (OPEN) EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 15:49

"So this is the little sprog, huh? Didn't even know you two were mates till he came popping out." Minnowslip wasn't too sure on the logistics since Reedclaw would have been an apprentice when Sweetheart was a queen, but she also knew diddly squat on how pregnancies worked so she rolled with it. Shadekit was cute, and looked very much like his parents. Who was she to question things?
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Feels a Little Shady (OPEN)   Feels a Little Shady (OPEN) EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 16:55

Shadekit completely disregarded anyone else when Minnowslip approached, eyes widening in awe. "Are you a warrior? Wow, you look so strong! Sweetheart won't let Spotpaw teach me any battle moves, so will you instead?"

"Shadekit, what did your father just tell you?" Sweetheart chided. She looked up at Minnowslip. "Well, there were so many things going on all at once with ThunderClan and WindClan, so I suppose no one ever really noticed."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feels a Little Shady (OPEN)   Feels a Little Shady (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Feels a Little Shady (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: